The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[December] RPer of the Month - Meganekko!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[December] RPer of the Month - Meganekko! Empty
PostSubject: [December] RPer of the Month - Meganekko!   [December] RPer of the Month - Meganekko! I_icon_minitime23rd January 2017, 4:53 pm

[December] RPer of the Month - Meganekko! Roleplayer_of_the_month_header_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d85b326
December's Featured Roleplayer: Meganekko!
[December] RPer of the Month - Meganekko! B4BvWZZ
RP Administrative Team wrote:
Meganekko, we have loved your presence, your ideas, and your activity throughout the month of December,and we look forward to roleplaying with you more in the new year!♥️

Quick Facts about Meganekko, The Roleplayer!
Meganekko has started roleplaying with us again in the fall of 2016! Her first characters were made in fall of 2014 for the Solar Prominence Storyline! [Sailor Tiv] [Sailor Cel]
Meganekko's first approved storyline, [BSSM] Cardcaptor Chibi Moon is January's Featured Roleplay! 
Meganekko's currently looking for roleplayers for [BSSM]CCM! See more information here!

Rainbow Crystal Stamps Collected:
None yet!

List of Accepted Characters: Not Listed in one place!
List of Storylines: Not listed in one place!

When Meganekko was interviewed by Sailor Neptune, she had this to say!
Quote :
How did you get into RPing? (Tell us your first RP place and fandom, if applicable!)
– I had a friend of mine who liked to RP and it sounded fun, so I decided to give it a shot. I started out on Yahoo!Chat (this is back in 1999/2000) and eventually progressed to forums later. My first fandom RP was probably Sailor Moon. I had another friend, who started a SM RP on Yahoo! I think I played a next-gen Sailor Uranus.

Do you RP anything besides Sailor Moon?
– Currently, no, but I've done a little bit of everything: wolf, supernatural (shapeshifters, vampires), mutants, Harry Potter, medieval, fantasy, and so on.

How long have you been RPing?
– 16-17 years

What is your favorite thing about RPing? Why is it something you love to do?
– I like writing. And I've always seen RPing like a story collaboration with other people without a set ending. It's fun to see where the story goes and how character relationships develop. Smile

Who is/are your favorite character(s) to RP, Sailor Moon or otherwise?
– Honestly, I've always preferred original characters over canon characters. But playing Diana for BSSM: CCCM has been pretty fun! Very Happy

What types of stories do you love best? Any specific genre?
 – I don't really have a set preference or genre. It just depends if the RP appeals to me or not. But considering my track history, I'm going to say whatever falls under the “fantasy” genre.

What was the first RP or RP Event that you took part in on GC and what was your favorite part about it?
– Technically, it was Solar Prominence, but the RP never got past the OOC/planning stages really. :/

What's your favorite part of RPing on GC?
– My favorite thing about RPing on GC is that there are different RPs available to join. And I like that the games are story/plot driven. I think it gives the RPers the challenge of RPing it certain situations or events that they might not get to on a forum solely focused on one RPG.

Do you have any tips/tricks for people who might want to start RPing but are intimidated because they don't feel their writing isn't good enough or don't know where to start?
– Roleplaying is meant to be fun, first and foremost. You shouldn't feel that your writing abilities are insufficient or lacking. If you want to RP, then go for it! Your writing style will grow as you go and you'll find your groove. Smile

Fondest memory in your entire RPing history?
– I think my fondest memory was what really got me into the world of RP. I was roleplaying in Yahoo!Chat and got invited to join an RP. I created my first real RP character, who was pretty much a mirror of my insecure 14/15-year-old self, but it was a lot of fun—even if my friend/mentor did enjoy torturing by making me RP with people I didn't know, by myself, without him. Lol.

You seem to have a lot of RP ideas! Which RP idea is your Holy Grail, so to speak? One that you have long wanted to play out but for some reason or another have yet to get the chance to?
– I don't have a Holy Grail Idea for an RP, really. Though I think it'd be fun to have more Sailor Moon RPs involving OCs and next-gens—not just canon. (I love the idea of exploring and expanding the SM world through new generations of sailor senshi.)

Do you have any questions for Meganekko our Featured Roleplayer of December? Ask her here! ♥️

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 3rd March 2017, 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [December] RPer of the Month - Meganekko!   [December] RPer of the Month - Meganekko! I_icon_minitime8th February 2017, 5:35 pm

Belated congratulations, Meganekko!! Was fun to read this interview about your RPing Smile. Good inspiration for me haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Meganekko
Lotus Crystal

Meganekko

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Girl with Glasses

PostSubject: Re: [December] RPer of the Month - Meganekko!   [December] RPer of the Month - Meganekko! I_icon_minitime9th February 2017, 10:10 pm

Thanks @Diagnosed! You should definitely take the plunge and join us. Bwuahaha! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [December] RPer of the Month - Meganekko!   [December] RPer of the Month - Meganekko! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[December] RPer of the Month - Meganekko!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top