The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[August]RPer of the Month: Light!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[August]RPer of the Month: Light! Empty
PostSubject: [August]RPer of the Month: Light!   [August]RPer of the Month: Light! I_icon_minitime28th September 2016, 5:01 pm

[August]RPer of the Month: Light! Roleplayer_of_the_month_header_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d85b326
August's Featured Roleplayer: Light!
[August]RPer of the Month: Light! DhTX7H1
Sailor Mercury wrote:
After being kidnapped introduced to the RP section sometime ago, Light remains somewhat elusive (though mostly because of RL obligations), yet he has returned with a burst of activity when he decided to join his first Kyra-style Hardcore Event; Conscription. Not only managing to stay active throughout the month, he has also signed up for and is currently playing with not one but two characters in yet another Hardcore Event; The Lunar Chronicles Phase V. Is someone addicted? Yes, yes, I think he is. And we can't be happier about finally putting the spotlight on GC's best and most infamous lurker. For his excellent writing that he tried to hide all this time (god knows why because it's so good), congratulations on being this month's RPer of the month, Light!

Quick Facts about Light, The Roleplayer!
Light has been roleplaying with us in our Site-Wide Events for just more than a year! 
Light has, so far, been the only member to have been kidnapped by the Silver Millennium Mob!
Light is currently playing the parts of Artemis and Sailor Saturn in the Hardcore Event The Lunar Chronicles Phase V: Waning Moon
Light also plays the part of Sailor Nyx in the Concatenation HC Event series: Conscription and upcoming installment Conviction!

Rainbow Crystal Stamps Collected:
[August]RPer of the Month: Light! Stamp_green_normal_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil65[August]RPer of the Month: Light! Stamp_purple_normal_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil5r[August]RPer of the Month: Light! Stamp_orange_shard_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil5u
List of Accepted Characters: Light hasn't made a list yet!
List of Storylines: Light hasn't made a list yet!

When Light was interviewed by Sailor Mercury, he had this to say!
Quote :
How did you get into RPing?
GC introduced me to the whole world of RP. In typical lurker fashion, I had been reading several RPs with concepts I found interesting for a long time before I decided to maybe try myself.

Do you RP anything besides Sailor Moon?
Nope.

How long have you been RPing?
It's on and off, really, but I started about a year ago I think?

What is your favorite thing about RPing? Why is it something you love to do?
I like how it allows you to explore all the possibilities you want, all the what-ifs that never actually happened, or just go deeper into parts of canon that were not really elaborated on

Oh, and I like how you do that as a group of people, working with and around the ideas of others. I wouldn't really try writing solo (i.e. fanfic), for example, it doesn't appeal to me.

Who is/are your favorite character(s) to RP, Sailor Moon or otherwise?
I haven't tried many, but I do tend to go for characters I can somewhat relate to. It feels easier to get into their heads, so to speak, figure out what they would do. That's why I've given Artemis and Saturn a shot so far.

What types of stories do you love best? Any specific genre?
I suppose action and/or drama is my preference. Possibly comedy or with comedic elements too. I might read a romance-based one if it's well-written, but you won't catch me participating in it, nope. Not a romantic person at all xD

What was the first RP or RP Event that you took part in on GC and what was your favorite part about it? 
It was a RP Event, the Enchanted Ball. (Which was also my first attempt at RPing as a whole.) The concept was amusing, it would definitely become a perfect mess, so I finally decided to try for once xD I like how you were given a directive for your character, making it a bit easier for a first timer to not get lost and stuck on what to do next.

What's your favorite part of RPing on GC?
Same as my answer to the more general question, but I have to add I also just love the community here. In fact I'm not quite sure I'd find RPing appealing elsewhere.

Do you have any tips/tricks for people who might want to start RPing but are intimidated because they don't feel their writing isn't good enough or don't know where to start?
My biggest "fear" with RPing was that my posts would simply not be good enough. Not creative enough. Not descriptive enough. I'm no writer - I'm actually not that much of a reader either. I would read that post and say "I can't possibly write something like that!"

I guess after RPing for a while, I realized that I don't have to write something like that. I don't want to become a writer and I don't need to be as good as others may be. As long as you enjoy the story and the people you are writing said story with, just go for it! It's just for fun ^^

Fondest memory in your entire RPing history?
The great kidnapping. But seriously, I did not expect that my silly effort at that event would actually make anyone want to see more of it, and go in such a creative way about it too. Way to make me feel honored [August]RPer of the Month: Light! 2869872805

Do you have any questions for Light, our Featured Roleplayer from August? Ask them here! ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [August]RPer of the Month: Light!   [August]RPer of the Month: Light! I_icon_minitime29th September 2016, 6:34 am

What character haven't you RPed yet that you would like to try next? (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: [August]RPer of the Month: Light!   [August]RPer of the Month: Light! I_icon_minitime29th September 2016, 10:24 am

Congrats on becoming rper of the month! Very Happy  Do you think you would eventually be interested in branching out and roleplaying in different fandoms one day?
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [August]RPer of the Month: Light!   [August]RPer of the Month: Light! I_icon_minitime30th September 2016, 2:59 am

Aurae wrote:
What character haven't you RPed yet that you would like to try next? (:

If I tried more, then most likely Mercury, or if I wanted to go out of my comfort zone a bit, Neptune.

If anyone's curious, no I'm actually not particularly inclined to RP Saphir Razz

Sailor Mars wrote:
Congrats on becoming rper of the month! Very Happy  Do you think you would eventually be interested in branching out and roleplaying in different fandoms one day?

Thank you ^^ I really don't think so - I think I very specifically like RPing here with the group of people on GC. I'm still not that much of a reader/writer person.

If I tried a different fandom, it would probably still be done here if there was something I was interested in (multiverse forum)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [August]RPer of the Month: Light!   [August]RPer of the Month: Light! I_icon_minitime30th September 2016, 3:27 am

Light wrote:
If anyone's curious, no I'm actually not particularly inclined to RP Saphir Razz

[August]RPer of the Month: Light! 1023433532 My entire life is a lie~
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [August]RPer of the Month: Light!   [August]RPer of the Month: Light! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[August]RPer of the Month: Light!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top