The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The Twelve Themes of 2016!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

The Twelve Themes of 2016! Empty
PostSubject: The Twelve Themes of 2016!   The Twelve Themes of 2016! I_icon_minitime5th December 2016, 5:23 pm

Aww... 2016 is coming to an end! Are you missing one of...

THESEEE BABIES??!
The Twelve Themes of 2016! January_death_and_rebirth_challenge_bumper_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9mvx56The Twelve Themes of 2016! February_ships_challenge_bumper_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9qsdq1The Twelve Themes of 2016! March_spring_cleaning_challenge_bumper_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9tryh6The Twelve Themes of 2016! April_origins_challenge_bumper_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9xwrrsThe Twelve Themes of 2016! May16_mythical_month_challenge_bumper_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-da137twThe Twelve Themes of 2016! June16_don_t_think_just_rp_challenge_bumper_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-da5ccx5
The Twelve Themes of 2016! I4RJCHWThe Twelve Themes of 2016! B5IrGzvThe Twelve Themes of 2016! CEhfbXLThe Twelve Themes of 2016! WNtKmQDThe Twelve Themes of 2016! CUIKsDz

Wellllll~  Like a Star @ heaven Happy New Year! Like a Star @ heaven 
Confetti yay! Wreath Snowflake Candy Cane Hot Cocoa Confetti yay!
As an additional treat for December, anyone can attempt to complete any of the Roleplay Challenges from 2016 that they have yet to complete and claim that beautiful bumper for their collection!

Gasp! But Kyra - any month?!
--Yes, annny monthhhh~ *from 2016.
Gasp! But Kyra - like one RP per challenge or...??
--Nay, young roleplayer, if it fits, you sits. If you have one RP that hits three challenges, do it. Post in the RP, meet or exceed the challenge goals, and claim the bling from all applicable challenges met

To accept any of the 12 Themes of 2016 Challenge:
Like a Star @ heaven Click on the bumpers above and review what each challenge calls for!
Like a Star @ heaven Start, join, and/or continue to post in any applicable Roleplay!
Like a Star @ heaven Reply to this thread (NOT any of the original threads - let them live in peace in the archives of timeeee) with a link to the applicable storyline(s) and what bumpers you're aiming to get!

To COMPLETE any of the 12 Themes of 2016 Challenges:
The Twelve Themes of 2016! 4039879955 Post at least 4 times in an entered storylines that has 4 or more total players 
The Twelve Themes of 2016! 4039879955 Post at least 6 times in an entered storylines that has 3 or less total players 

Complete the challenge(s) you set out to meet and have the storyline creator update their post in this thread with the amazing bumper(s) players picked up!

[Insert Shiny Bumper from Above Here~]

BUT WAIT! THERE IS A CATCH!
This Special Challenge is only open until New Years! That's 12 midnight on December 31st/January 1st! 
If you have a player in a later timezone than you, totally take advantage of their extra time to get your rp finished or get that last post in to meet the challenge!

How can the RP staff help you out?
The Twelve Themes of 2016! 3221295634 Join the RP Activity group and connect with all the RPers there to get psyched about writing!

If you have any questions at all, feel free to PM Sailor Uranus or any of the RP staff about this month's theme!

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 23rd January 2017, 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: The Twelve Themes of 2016!   The Twelve Themes of 2016! I_icon_minitime5th December 2016, 6:46 pm

Small question, do the OCs for the october challange have to be senshi or just any OC in any RP?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: The Twelve Themes of 2016!   The Twelve Themes of 2016! I_icon_minitime6th December 2016, 1:14 am

They don't have to be senshi Smile
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: The Twelve Themes of 2016!   The Twelve Themes of 2016! I_icon_minitime14th December 2016, 1:21 pm

Quote :
The Twelve Themes of 2016! February_ships_challenge_bumper_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9qsdq1The Twelve Themes of 2016! June16_don_t_think_just_rp_challenge_bumper_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-da5ccx5The Twelve Themes of 2016! CUIKsDz
I, Sailor Uranus, am picking up the above three challenges for the Twelve Themes of 2016 Challenge!

For February Ships and Don't Think, Just RP, I'm going with The Warrior Princess and the Miraculous Enyalian and/or Gravity! ((Whichever one I post six times in by the end of the month ^^')) 

For Multiverse I'm going with Dissidia!

January 1st Update: The Twelve Themes of 2016! 2422052349 I didn't get any of these ;n;

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 7th January 2017, 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: The Twelve Themes of 2016!   The Twelve Themes of 2016! I_icon_minitime14th December 2016, 5:32 pm

I'm picking up February Ships with Newlyweds and November Multiverse with Pokemon Prism.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: The Twelve Themes of 2016!   The Twelve Themes of 2016! I_icon_minitime14th December 2016, 7:07 pm

Entering Fait Accompli for Masks, Ships, September Blues, Alternate Universe, and Spring Cleaning. Booyah.

Entering City of Shadows for Multiverse.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: The Twelve Themes of 2016!   The Twelve Themes of 2016! I_icon_minitime22nd December 2016, 2:05 pm

Entering Dissidia Multiverse for August's Alternate Universe challenge and November's Multiverse challenge!

The Twelve Themes of 2016! B5IrGzv The Twelve Themes of 2016! CUIKsDz

I am happy to report that the current roleplayers of the storyline (JupiterThunderCrash, Cosmos-Hime and myself) have reached the target 6 posts for a storyline with 3 (as of now) roleplayers ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twelve Themes of 2016!   The Twelve Themes of 2016! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Twelve Themes of 2016!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top