The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

[Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd November 2016, 10:57 am

@Sailor Saturn, Arya was never talking to Blip, just thinking to herself that he might know something if Benson didn't. XD I'm sorry if I made that unclear by also referring to Benson as some sort of robot-mecha monster thing! XD (It was the closest SaGa creature that he resembled! XD)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd November 2016, 12:11 pm

Oooh, my bad! I'll go edit my post now to fix that confusion! I'm sorry that I misread it xD <3
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th November 2016, 11:50 am

Small question! Would the pokemon moves work as well? The only reason I ask is because of Jigglypuff. I don't mind putting a character to sleep, but because of the no powers rule wouldn't it just be a normal song and not cause anyone to knock out? it'd be really cute to have jigglypuff sing and have it go well for the first time the bby deserves to be happy
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th November 2016, 2:21 pm

I'm curious about that as well--not that it would matter in my case anyway since espers are generally immune to sleep/paralysis/poison at the point in the game I decided to work with for the event. XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th November 2016, 2:44 pm

Hmm, I hadn't thought about that! xD I am thinking that it ultimately should be that, any power that affects other people in any way, wouldn't work. The Axis is supposed to be a peaceful place, and there's been trouble in the past when certain powers affected the Guests and caused problems, even harmless ones, so now they've implemented a way to keep those kinds of things from happening!

However! If you want to discuss it between yourselves in this thread that "Hey! Can I use this power on you?" and the other people says "Yeah okay!" then I don't reaaally see a problem with it xD! Just as long as all players involved agree that it would work!

Otherwise, I'd say try to keep powers to a minimum haha [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 3884866259

Though I kind of love the idea of Jigglypuff sending everyone to sleep and drawing on all the faces - I'm biased though xD I've always loved that little creature haha <3

Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th November 2016, 2:54 pm

I hope Vegeta was allowed to rant at the host XD
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th November 2016, 3:06 pm

I second that notion, Kai. ranting should totally be allowed! XD
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th November 2016, 3:34 pm

I probably should have said I wouldn't be able to post yesterday but I thought i'd have a bit more time. I'll try to get something in tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th November 2016, 3:46 pm

Also just to clear up potential confusion, Benson doesn't remember falling asleep-so he has no idea he's dreaming this, or that taking place in everyone's dreams. He just think it's all more "regular show" logic. XD
I'll add that to a later post if the opportunity comes up.

Last edited by Cosmos-Hime on 25th November 2016, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th November 2016, 5:38 pm

Haha! I figured that much, Cosmos! And it is super entertaining as a result! XD

Regarding Saturn's decision on the abilities, I am letting everybody know in advanced that I don't care if a character attempts to use an ability on Arya. X3
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th November 2016, 3:31 am

@Verdi: Is Vegeta able to properly control his Ki/Energy and able to transform into Super Saiyan?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th November 2016, 3:42 am

xD I don't know all that much about it, I must admit! As long as he doesn't go attacking everyone, I thiiiink it would be okay! If he felt the need to attack, he would find his limbs suddenly unable to move or something similar! xD
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th November 2016, 10:43 am

Kk! Arya's "omg a goddess" is just too much to pass up on for Vegeta XD

Also Sports I love that RP Banner of yours <3
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th November 2016, 11:04 am

Kai wrote:
Kk! Arya's "omg a goddess" is just too much to pass up on for Vegeta XD

Also Sports I love that RP Banner of yours <3
thanks Kai
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th November 2016, 11:49 am

The way I see it, Benson is gonna end up either next to or across from Arya, Plus or Minus Vegeta since they share similar-and angry-doubts XD

No idea what seat number that would be though. I'll figure it out by the end of the day. Razz
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th November 2016, 11:53 am

@Sailor Saturn :I haven't specified it in the first post but is Kagome allowed with her bow and arrows ?
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th November 2016, 12:02 pm

Arya has her staff and dagger, so I don't see why not as long as Kagome isn't shooting them at everything. XD
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th November 2016, 5:12 pm

Lol. The chair trumps all sayian powers. Bow before the almighty power of the chair! Nah, but really- I had too much fun with my last post.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th November 2016, 6:09 pm

I love it! Also, I apologize for missing your post here. I think having them all sit near each other for that reason sounds good. XD

Guhhhhhh now I'm super pumped to write mine when I get home from work. XD One does not simply pull the god card on a SaGa protagonist lmfao.

EDIT: I forgot to ask: must the characters sit in the chair to actually claim it, or could Arya just be in the way of Chair 6?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th November 2016, 11:14 pm

This was in my spoiler in my last post but I wanted to post it here too in case I need to change it. Just let me know!

Quote :
I'm going to assume that I'm kinda close to Benson and Arya but maybe opposite side of the table? So I'm gunna say I grabbed chair 4 (i'm assuming evens on one side, odds the other) and gestured at chair 2 for Blake, if she wants to take it. xD
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th November 2016, 10:12 am

I would really love to have Jigglypuff put everyone to sleep and draw on them. XD Maybe we could find a way to work that into the event with everyone's permission?

I'm not interested in actually fulfilling that puff's performance dreams. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th November 2016, 10:16 am

I'm fine with it Mercury.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th November 2016, 10:21 am

@Aurae: Way to snipe the seat I wanted, Jigglypuff! XD Oh, well...Guess Arya and Vegeta will just have to sit together! XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th November 2016, 10:52 am

do we have a seating picture chart? just curious for anyone who hasn't picked a seat yet
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th November 2016, 12:03 pm

I'll work on one xD It's not super important so don't fret too much! It's more of a marker for me, rather than anything super intricate or anything! xD <333 It's okay enough to say that you want to be near a specific character and that'll be okay too! If your character is near a chair, but not sitting, that's fine too!

@CrystalBunny: That sounds okay! But if she ever decides to try to attack someone with them, she'll find her arms suuuuuper heavy and unable to move! xD

Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th November 2016, 12:14 pm

no worries Saturn..just trying to help out
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th November 2016, 12:29 pm

It's a good idea!! Thank you for making the suggestion! [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 4033448464
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th November 2016, 8:58 pm

I'm so sorry for my absence throughout the event! I haven't been feeling well over the past week and my activity isn't looking to get any better so I'm just going to officially step out of the event even though it makes me sad. Sad I hope everyone continues to have fun though!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th November 2016, 9:12 pm

Awww! I'm sorry to hear that, Mars! Sad I hope you feel better soon!

Sailor Saturn wrote:
It's okay enough to say that you want to be near a specific character and that'll be okay too! If your character is near a chair, but not sitting, that's fine too!

Okay! Since Jigglypuff sniped took the chair I was curious about, I'll just keep Arya standing until she settles down a bit or until Coral makes her sit. XD

Last edited by Andalusite on 27th November 2016, 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th November 2016, 9:16 pm

get better soon Mars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]   [Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Casual Event] Dinner at The Axis [OOC]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top