The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight! Empty
PostSubject: [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight!   [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight! I_icon_minitime15th September 2016, 5:01 pm

[September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight! Kc7VoWQ
September's Featured Otaku: Ganymede Knight!
[September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight! EAQfAks
Quote :
Yuuta, or Ganymede Knight, has a very unique character structure in that he is both male and female! During the time of the Silver Millennium, Sailor Ganymede was a senshi dedicated to protecting Princess Jupiter, but when the Silver Millennium inhabitants were reborn, Ganymede's soul was reborn in a male! When he transforms it's a 50/50 shot as to whether he become Sailor Ganymede (♀) or Ganymede Knight (♂)!

Ganymede is best known for participating in a Crystal-Tokyo Era attempt to clear a planet of Chaotic influence - Decay - where he may or may not have been responsible for a rather terrible accident, and may or may not have met who would become the love of his life, Sailor Soul. Together the pair have worked through their relationship in the Outsiders saga!

Quick Facts about Ganymede Knight:
Ganymede has been in play on the forums since July 2014!
Ganymede's home era is Tokyo City, but he is around in Crystal Tokyo, too!
Ganymede has been in ___ completed RPs!
     --Decay [HC Event]
     --Return to Zenar [HC Event]
     --A Senshi Dollhouse [Casual Event]
     --Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga
     --End of the Line [Crackship]
Ganymede is currently playing in ___ RPs!
     --Outsiders: Blood of Zeus
     --Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges
Ganymede's Profile can be found here: Ganymede's Profile
And you can find more about his fellow Galilean Moon Senshi here: JTC's RP Otaku Senshi Thread
Maybe, eventually, you could request a pre-formed connection with him here: JTC's Connection Center

And Now, The OC Show!
Quote :
[7:04:51 PM] Kyralih: The crowd roars in approval as the stage opens to reveal a tall, slender, green-skinned woman with sparkling glasses who smiles widely.
 "Goooooooood evening everyone!" 
[7:03:57 PM] *** ☼Verdandi/Saturn joined. ***
[7:05:23 PM] *** Chmia/Luna joined. ***
[7:06:18 PM] *** BRITCHAN joined. ***
[7:07:52 PM | Edited 7:08:21 PM] Kyralih: "We have a wonderful show for you all, but before we start introducing two-headed elephants from the Sirius system, let's bring on tonight's special guest! Hailing from the planet Earth of the Solar System, heeerrrrrreeeeee's Ganymede Knight!"

A large red curtain is brushed aside to reveal Yuuta Tetsuryu, looking just a little confused at suddenly having been transported there after football practice.

[7:10:41 PM] JupiterThunderCrash: "Uh..." Yuuta dropped his duffel bag in surprise as he caught sight of all the people in front of him, blue and green eyes widening. Wasn't he walking home? Where did all these lights and this stage come from? At least he hadn't teleported while in the changing room... "Did I miss something?"

[7:12:21 PM | Edited 7:13:11 PM] Kyralih:  "Oooohohohohohohooo! Isn't he a riot? Yuuta, come on over, come here --"   The hostess motioned to an open chair beside her large wooden desk, and turned towards it, crossing her legs conversationally and leaning with her elbows over the desk space.

[7:15:28 PM] JupiterThunderCrash: Yuuta noticed the "host" for the first time, taking in her odd appearance as evidence of her being not from Earth. What had he stumbled into now? He gave her an awkward grin and decided to just sit down for now. But he was keeping his guard up. 

"Uh, yeah, sure..." He sank into the offered chair, happy that it didn't strain under his weight at least. His Ganymede Badge was still pinned to his uniform, so he could transform if needed.
[7:15:32 PM] *** Aurae (Alice) joined. ***

[7:18:02 PM] Kyralih:  "Wonderful, wonderful, now let's have a look at you!"  Smiling wide, she leaned in closer, looking him over,  "Rumor has it, and I'm usually not one to believe rumors, mind you,"  she turned towards the audience and wiggled her eyebrows mischievously,  "That you haven't always been a man. Is that true, Yuuta-darling?"  She looked back at him and rested her head in her right hand.

[7:20:34 PM] JupiterThunderCrash: If he'd been drinking any liquid, he'd have spat it out by now. "W-what?" Yuuta shifted under her gaze, clearly flustered. "I'm man..most of the time." He still considered himself one, at least. Sailor Ganymede was almost a separate persona for him, though he knew in reality they were one and the same. It was less complicated that way.

[7:21:45 PM] Kyralih: She glanced at the audience again, slyly, and then back at him, very slowly - almost predatorily, like a cat with a canary,  "Most of the time? Do go on~" 

[7:24:24 PM] JupiterThunderCrash: "What, did you want an example?" Yuuta asked sharply, his face redder. She probably did. It usually wouldn't embarrass him, but with all these people watching.... He wouldn't say he had stage fright, but this felt like it. "...Only as a senshi."

[7:27:41 PM] Kyralih: This seemed to delight her. Eyes wide, she pressed even further forward, dropping her hand from her face, seeming to hug her torso in excitement. Her large, stylish glasses shone in the studio lights, reflecting, for a moment, an image of Yuuta right back at him.  "How interesting! Do you know why that is, or are you just as enchanted by the mixup as I am? Do you always turn into a female when transforming? Do you think the same way? Or is she a separate entity?" 

[7:34:15 PM] JupiterThunderCrash: Yuuta struggled to keep track of all the questions being hurled at him at once, but she didn't seem to be teasing him at all. Strange. Was she genuinely interested? "I guess... it's got something to do with my past life. I don't really remember, but I think I was a girl before, but now I'm not. I thought my transformation was broken at first, but maybe my power's just indecisive..." He paused, thinking about his Sailor Crystal. "But I can be Ganymede Knight sometimes, if I try. It just takes a lot of concentration." He didn't really think too hard about who he-or she- was when she was Sailor Ganymede. It was all just Yuuta to him. 

"I don't think I think differently. I feel the same no matter what.  Except for the balance issues and the voice changes..." That was weird to get adjusted to at first. His body felt so off that he couldn't run right for a while, and his reflexes had been shot.

[7:37:34 PM] Kyralih:  "Oh this is so exciting I just cannot stand it!"  she cried, jumping to her feet.  "Or maybe I could,"  she shrugged, still smiling, and stepped around her desk.  "Come now!! We must see! This is too fascinating to pass up!"  She turned, looking back to Yuuta, and waved him forward excitedly,  "Would you show us your transformation, please?" 
[7:38:01 PM] Kyralih: She turned back to the audience,  "I think he may need some encouragement! What do you say, folks? Do we want him to transform?!" 
[7:38:18 PM] BRITCHAN: "YEEAHH!! WOOHOO!! SHOW US!"
[7:38:23 PM] Aurae (Alice): "Do it!!!"
[7:38:37 PM] BRITCHAN: "Transform Transform Transform!"
[7:39:09 PM] ☼Verdandi/Saturn: "Yay!! We want to see!"

[7:44:34 PM] JupiterThunderCrash: He felt like he was at a strip show with all the yelling (not that he had any experience with any of that), but he turned to the crowd and grumbled to himself, relenting. "Fine, whatever...." He took the small badge off his jacket and held it up. "Ganymede Moon Power, Make up!" In a flash of silver and green, a young woman in an armored sailor senshi uniform took his place. Her silver eagle helmet was opened faced, showing her disgruntled expression, and a set of silver wings were folded at her back. 

"Is this enough?" Ganymede said, crossing her arms.

[7:47:13 PM] Kyralih: Watching in pure excitement, the Hostess clapped her hands emphatically,  "How wonderful! Simply Marvelous! Look at you! You're gorgeous!"  She leaned in close, covering her mouth falsely,  "Your other form wasn't hard on the eyes either, but you are simply stunning as a girl!"  

Straightening, she crossed her arms thoughtfully, placing a finger to her chin,  "So, Yuuta - are you still Yuuta? May I call you that or do you have another name you prefer to be called in this form?"_ 

[7:49:26 PM] JupiterThunderCrash: "Well at least I have my looks going for me..." Ganymede said sarcastically under her breath, though she did look a bit shy at the compliment. "You can call me Sailor Ganymede if you want, that's my title." She honestly didn't mind either way, but she was used to that more.

[7:50:14 PM] Kyralih: The Hostess nodded repeatedly, but then asked again,  "But are you still Yuuta, or is this personality different from Yuuta? Prying minds must ask." 

[7:53:46 PM] JupiterThunderCrash: "There's no split personality or whatever you're supposed to call it." she said. As much as she used to hate admitting, she was 100 percent still Yuuta. She remember exactly how awkward it felt every time she transformed back and forth. "But.. uh, I guess I think of myself as female now..." It just made it a little more comfortable to accept it all when she thought of herself as a woman for the time period she was a senshi.
[7:57:18 PM] *** Eternal Knight joined. ***

[7:59:28 PM] Kyralih:  "Marvelous, Marvelous~ What a splendid and fantastic transformation! Thank you for sharing that with us!"  she waved Sailor Ganymede back towards the chair beside her desk and took a seat,  "But now I think it's time to address the elephant in the room,"  she shot a sly glance to the audience,  "And I don't mean our following act,"  she winked, and leaned back in her chair, turning her steely gaze on Ganymede,  "Rumor has it that you have a girlfriend,"  She smiled,  "Would you care to comment?" 

[8:04:51 PM] JupiterThunderCrash: Ganymede was adjusting the position of her wings and weapon belt in her chair when she was asked the next question. "Huh?" How had that rumor gotten out? They weren't super public about it, but now that it wasn't much of a a secret... Ganymede scratched her cheek and smiled slightly. 

"Yeah, I do. For almost a year now, I guess." It was a little shocking to herself sometimes. She hadn't really thought about dating anyone before, but now having Amina was normal for her. "Sorry if that disappointed anyone."

[8:07:12 PM] Kyralih: The Hostess turned towards the audience with a large, mock pout in response to Ganymede being romantically "taken," thinking the audience may play along and react similarly.
[8:07:40 PM] BRITCHAN: "Awwwww"
[8:08:41 PM] BRITCHAN: Random audience member in hte back, "But I wanted to tap that!"
[8:10:02 PM] Kyralih:  "Ohohohohohohoooo!"  She covered her mouth in her large laugh and waved the audience member off,  "Oh, you~"  

She leaned back in,  "Rumor also has it that you two have been on some... intense adventures together - would you care to share?" 
[8:10:19 PM] Kyralih: She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.
[8:10:38 PM] Kyralih: Was she talking about their actual adventures in the outer solar system, or....??

[8:14:25 PM] JupiterThunderCrash: "Intense?!" Ganymede's head immediately went to the gutter, and she blushed and coughed. "T-that's a little personal... Unless you meant the missions from Crystal Tokyo?" Ugh, she felt dumb (and dirty) now. She hoped this wasn't being broadcasted where people she knew could see it.

[8:16:12 PM] Kyralih: The blushing seemed to do nothing but feed the beast, as the HOst smiled even greater at her discomfort, looking to the audience mischievously until Ganymede corrected the "mistake." Then she shrugged,  "Whichever adventures you would like to share, darling~" 

[8:21:47 PM] JupiterThunderCrash: No one would be hearing the first example as long as she was alive, so she focused on Crystal Tokyo.

"Well there was the time I helped save a far off planet from Chaos," she said, remembering Zenar. Despite the mishaps, and the death of the planet's Queen, they had defeated the Chaos Seed and the fairy people were relocated to a better home. It had made her feel more confident in her own abilities, for once.

[8:24:31 PM] Kyralih: She shriveled her nose.  "Chaos"  she said distastefully.  "Can't live with 'em, can't destroytheCauldronandgetridofthem, so looks like we're stuck. What'cha gonna do. Do anything particularly exciting on that trip?" 

[8:28:14 PM] JupiterThunderCrash: "Well I uh.... I fought a dragon." Ganymede was doing her best to not recall a certain event, but she didn't really like lying... This was killing her. "And....Iblewupanacidlakeallovereveryone, but we ended up fine so it wasn't a big deal or anything..." And in front of Venus and Pluto too. Was she ever going to be able to live that down? She should have payed more attention in chemistry class.

[8:30:14 PM] Kyralih: Her eyes widened, opening her palms to the audience to admit she was impressed with the 'dragon' comment -- but then she honed in again, her brow quirking,  "An acid lake, you don't say..."  but then she grinned toothily,  "Totally not a big deal at all. Congratulations on your success with that planet! Tell me, though, have you traveled anywhere beyond that planet and Earth? I want to know about Ganymede the Traveler of Worlds!" 
[8:31:32 PM] Kyralih:  "Or Traveled-to-by-people-from-different-Worlds, as the case could be?"_ 

[8:36:37 PM] JupiterThunderCrash: Ganymede relaxed when the host moved on. She felt bad enough about hurting everyone. "I went out beyond Pluto to help my girlfriend figure out some of her past. We ended up going all the way to Orcus before she remembered it." She had to resist flouting how cool Amina was, but she really was proud of all the progress she had made that day. But then Ganymede had to deal with Vanth bothering her all the time...

"And then we explored Europa more to help my teammate."

[8:42:30 PM] Kyralih: She nodded appreciatively,  "It sounds like a grand adventure! We'll all have to read the book one day!"  She leaned back over the side of her chair, and the background behind her changed into a screen advertising a star-studded book entitled "Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga" 

"Well, that's my producer saying we'll be taking a commercial break soon; when we come back, we'll introduce Ganymede to ---" 

The building shook wildly as a loud, long trumpeting resounded. The Hostess stood suddenly, holding her hand out towards the side of the stage - her microphone was off, so her words were lost in the confusion, but she seemed to be warding something off, or trying to calm something down!
"Technical --"  
"-- all right"
"-ay calm, ev--"
[8:43:18 PM] Kyralih: A huge, two-headed elephant erupted on stage, trumpeting around like it owned the place, thrashing its great tusked head back and forth, wildly claiming its new territory
[8:43:44 PM] Kyralih: Static filled the camera, blotting out muffled screams from the audience!
[8:44:34 PM] BRITCHAN: "AAAAH"
[8:44:40 PM] BRITCHAN: "THE HORROR THE HORROR!!"
[8:44:43 PM] BRITCHAN: "OH THE HUMANITY!"
[8:45:37 PM] BRITCHAN: //insert wilhelm scream
[8:46:06 PM] Aurae (Alice): "Kyaaaaaaaa~! (heart) (heart)"

[8:49:46 PM] Kyralih: The camera went into sharp focus for just one moment more to show Sailor Ganymede attempting to calm the situation down, and the Hostess watching on fondly. Above the chaos, finally the Hostess's voice was heard,  "Sailor Ganymede will be available after our show to answer questions from the audience! Stay tuned after these messages from our sponsors!" 

The picture fuzzed, faded, and finally static'd out. 

♪Are you in the mood for a picnic? Well, we've got the cheese for you!
Space Cheese!♫
What picks you up when you're feeling blue?
SpAcE cHeEsE!♪
When this commercial ends, what are you going to do? Buy`
SPACE CHEESE~
sPAAACE CHEESE!
SPACE CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!
space cheese, sold at interstellar markets near you

The End
Rewatch the Show!

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 15th September 2016, 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight!   [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight! I_icon_minitime15th September 2016, 6:57 pm

Sailor Ganymede / Ganymede Knight / Yuuta is now available for questions!

JTC's available too xD If you wanted to ask an ooc question about Yuuta ♥
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight!   [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight! I_icon_minitime15th September 2016, 7:03 pm

Yuuta, what was it like working with the Neo Queen Serenity and her court?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight!   [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight! I_icon_minitime15th September 2016, 7:11 pm

Yuuta scratched the back of his head as he reminisced on his trips to the future. "It was... kind of hard at first. I kept comparing myself to them constantly in my head, but it got easier when I realized they were people too. I'm just as much of a senshi as they are, so we weren't as different as I thought, you know?"
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight!   [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight! I_icon_minitime15th September 2016, 7:14 pm

Yuuta, what workout routine would you recommend for a sailor soldier trying to be well-rounded in their strength and stamina?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight!   [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight! I_icon_minitime15th September 2016, 7:24 pm

"Well I do daily cardio and weight training most of the time," Yuuta said. 

"Lots of running and lifting stuff! Sometimes I tie a rope around my waist with a tire on the other end and do sprints, but that's kind of extreme to begin with... Starting with a regular treadmill and a small dumbbell set would be good. But remember to alternate your workout days to give your muscles time to rest, and start slow before working your way up in intensity. Then you can get guns like these!"

He flexed his arm to show off his muscles.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight!   [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight! I_icon_minitime16th September 2016, 6:20 am

Any tips for a non-senshi to become a powerful and handsome knight like you?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight!   [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight! I_icon_minitime16th September 2016, 7:57 am

"Handsome? I don't think I'd really call myself that..." Yuuta's laugh drifted off. Maybe with his helmet on...

"Well there were knights in Earth that didn't have any powers, so I guess you could find some armor and swear an oath to something. I think the most important part of being a knight is having something worthy to fight for. It's hard to be strong without a purpose."
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight!   [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight! I_icon_minitime16th September 2016, 10:07 am

So what does your girlfriend think of your different "sides"? I will hog this Q&A to oblivion xD
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight!   [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight! I_icon_minitime16th September 2016, 10:40 am

I'm pretty much compelled to answer every question, don't worry XD

"I was nervous at first, but Amina didn't really care about what I looked like when I showed her Sailor Ganymede," Yuuta said. "It didn't matter to her, she likes me just the same. Actually, I think she almost told me off for thinking that she'd ever judge me like that!" He laughed. "It really surprised me."
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight!   [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight! I_icon_minitime16th September 2016, 10:59 am

Aww so sweet. ;') How did you two meet?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight!   [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight! I_icon_minitime17th September 2016, 12:17 am

"I guess we formally met in Crystal Tokyo, when we were on the same assigned mission together. Or maybe it was in that creepy dollhouse?" Yuuta stared off into space, trying to recall it. 

"My memories are kind of fuzzy on that one, but we got closer when she moved to Sapporo for a teaching job. I kind of.. had a crush on her for a while, but I only got around to saying it after that first mission to Zenar."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight!   [September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[September] Featured Character: Ganymede Knight!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top