The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

What kind of gemstone are you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

What kind of gemstone are you?  Empty
PostSubject: What kind of gemstone are you?    What kind of gemstone are you?  I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 4:17 pm

Totally not because I'm on a steven universe kick or anything

I found this quiz on tumblr through the steven universe tag lol and thought it might be fun to share with you guys.

http://www.quizony.com/what-gemstone-are-you/index.html?qisrc=main-page

My Result

You are...

Emerald
You are an emerald. You are highly emotional and tend to think with your heart rather with your head when making decisions. You're also quite compassionate and caring, and would do well working in nonprofit organizations that help people less fortunate than you are. You are quite capable of putting yourself in other people's shoes and tend to be nonjudgmental and empathetic to the plights of others.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gemstone are you?    What kind of gemstone are you?  I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 4:53 pm

Amethyst (my birthstone):
You are amethyst, a gorgeous purple stone that reflects your peaceful, serene personality. You are patient, kind, and have a healing energy that makes others feel calm and at ease when around you. You may find that people tend to vent their problems, anger or frustrations to you quite often. This is precisely because you are such a great person to lean on in times of hardship.

Well, I am mostly calm and quiet (unless you give me reason to get mad) and people don't so much vent to me as tell me their secrets (I guess they think I won't tell peers, and I don't) but yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gemstone are you?    What kind of gemstone are you?  I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 5:52 pm

You are...Amethyst
You are amethyst, a gorgeous purple stone that reflects your peaceful, serene personality. You are patient, kind and have a healing energy that makes others feel calm and at ease when around you. You may find that people tend to vent their problems, anger or frustrations to you quite often. This is precisely because you are such a great person to lean on in times of hardship.

lmao "Healing energy." What kind of gemstone are you?  3884866259

Cosmos, since you watch SU, were the answers to the questions on this quiz just random or were they based on the SU character personalities?
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gemstone are you?    What kind of gemstone are you?  I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 5:55 pm

They were not in any way impacted by the SU characters. Just random gemstones and whatnot and what they've represented for ages. Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Usa-chan
Lotus Crystal

Usa-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : smol

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gemstone are you?    What kind of gemstone are you?  I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 8:26 pm

You are... Diamond 
You are a diamond. You are expensive, gorgeous, and enjoy the finer things in life. It goes without saying that diamonds are the most coveted precious stones in the world, and you too probably find yourself surrounded by friends and popularity. Everyone loves you, and those that say they don't are most likely just jealous!

LOL this is a bit of an exaggeration :3
Back to top Go down
http://rabbitofthemoonlight.tumblr.com/ http://rabbitofthemoonlight.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gemstone are you?    What kind of gemstone are you?  I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 8:41 pm

You are...

Amethyst
You are amethyst, a gorgeous purple stone that reflects your peaceful, serene personality. You are patient, kind and have a healing energy that makes others feel calm and at ease when around you. You may find that people tend to vent their problems, anger or frustrations to you quite often. This is precisely because you are such a great person to lean on in times of hardship.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gemstone are you?    What kind of gemstone are you?  I_icon_minitime26th August 2016, 9:45 pm

You are...

Opal
You are an opal. Lively, fun and exciting, people love you for your playful, hilarious nature and life-of-the-party personality. You think laughter really is the best medicine, and are an expert in cheering up friends and loved ones who are depressed or unhappy.
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gemstone are you?    What kind of gemstone are you?  I_icon_minitime27th August 2016, 7:57 am

You are...

Amethyst
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gemstone are you?    What kind of gemstone are you?  I_icon_minitime21st September 2016, 5:06 am

You are...

Amethyst
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gemstone are you?    What kind of gemstone are you?  I_icon_minitime26th September 2016, 8:10 am

You are...

Diamond

You are a diamond. You are expensive, gorgeous, and enjoy the finer things in life. It goes without saying that diamonds are the most coveted precious stones in the world, and you too probably find yourself surrounded by friends and popularity. Everyone loves you, and those that say they don't are most likely just jealous!

___

That's pretty interesting lol
Back to top Go down
SaturnTomoe
Pyramidal Crystal

SaturnTomoe

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Firefly

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gemstone are you?    What kind of gemstone are you?  I_icon_minitime26th September 2016, 9:00 am

You are...

[size=30]Amethyst[/size]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoXjkyUY8ALgc-juz0dw0jw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gemstone are you?    What kind of gemstone are you?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of gemstone are you?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top