The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

What Kind of Fairy are You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

What Kind of Fairy are You?  Empty
PostSubject: What Kind of Fairy are You?    What Kind of Fairy are You?  I_icon_minitime21st August 2016, 6:12 am

Another random quiz and it is a bit lengthy but enjoy. 

http://www.quizony.com/what-kind-of-fairy-are-you/index.html?utm_id=at1%217262050&utm_campaign=roi-hunter-Quizony+ROI+Hunter+2-what-kind-of-fairy-are-you--roi-hunter-Quizony+ROI+Hunter+2-what-kind-of-fairy-are-you&utm_medium=clicks_to_website&utm_source=fb&utm_term=ROIHUNTER
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Fairy are You?    What Kind of Fairy are You?  I_icon_minitime21st August 2016, 6:13 am

My result

You are:

A Nymph
You are beautiful and charming but have a solemn demeanor and can sometimes keep your emotions hidden from those around you. But whenever you are out in nature or the wilderness, you feel so comfortable that you allow yourself to be totally exposed and vulnerable. You need nature to recharge and consider yourself a steward of the earth.
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Fairy are You?    What Kind of Fairy are You?  I_icon_minitime21st August 2016, 6:23 am

This is mine xD

You are:

A Pixie
You are cheeky, silly, and a little tempestuous, but everyone either wants to be you or be friends with you because of your particular approach to living your life. You love to dance, tell jokes, and be the center of attention, but if you don't get your way, everyone better watch out!
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Fairy are You?    What Kind of Fairy are You?  I_icon_minitime21st August 2016, 10:02 am

You are:

A Changeling
You are prone to mood swings and uneven tempers, and you have always had a strange suspicion that you are adopted or switched at birth. You have a good relationship with your friends and family but can never shake the feeling that they don't know the real you. You have a particular gift for music.

Which is weird, because I don't have that much of a gift for music nor have I thought I was switched at birth. ^^; Also, my super close family know me pretty well. No idea why I got this.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Fairy are You?    What Kind of Fairy are You?  I_icon_minitime21st August 2016, 10:25 am

Lady Orion wrote:

You are:

A Nymph
You are beautiful and charming but have a solemn demeanor and can sometimes keep your emotions hidden from those around you. But whenever you are out in nature or the wilderness, you feel so comfortable that you allow yourself to be totally exposed and vulnerable. You need nature to recharge and consider yourself a steward of the earth.
I got this, but I don't consider myself a "steward of the earth" or anything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Fairy are You?    What Kind of Fairy are You?  I_icon_minitime21st August 2016, 10:10 pm

A Sprite
Without fail, people who meet you see you as utterly joyful and positive and want to be friends with you. You have the rare ability to never be fazed by life's obstacles and always see the silver lining, which makes you the ultimate friend, partner, or team player. You are always up for an adventure, no matter what it is.
Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

Title : Spread the love, people! ~Lover of Inner Senshi~
Location : Where Peace, Love, and Gumdrops are! AKA My Imagination. :3

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Fairy are You?    What Kind of Fairy are You?  I_icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 3:30 am

A Nymph

lol all of this so true
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Fairy are You?    What Kind of Fairy are You?  I_icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 4:25 am

A Sprite

Without fail, people who meet you see you as utterly joyful and positive and want to be friends with you. You have the rare ability to never be fazed by life's obstacles and always see the silver lining, which makes you the ultimate friend, partner, or team player. You are always up for an adventure, no matter what it is.
Back to top Go down
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Fairy are You?    What Kind of Fairy are You?  I_icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 9:06 am

Diana wrote:

You are:

A Pixie
You are cheeky, silly, and a little tempestuous, but everyone either wants to be you or be friends with you because of your particular approach to living your life. You love to dance, tell jokes, and be the center of attention, but if you don't get your way, everyone better watch out!
I got this, but this description does not match up with me, what-so-ever.
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Fairy are You?    What Kind of Fairy are You?  I_icon_minitime1st September 2016, 1:18 pm

Sailor Zelda wrote:
Lady Orion wrote:

You are:

A Nymph
I got this, but I don't consider myself a "steward of the earth" or anything.
I got the same .
Back to top Go down
Yumemi μ's
Star Seed

Yumemi μ's

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Fairy are You?    What Kind of Fairy are You?  I_icon_minitime15th January 2017, 2:33 pm

You are:

[size=30]A Banshee[/size]
You have a strange relationship with time and can't always keep track of it. You are drawn to mystery and folklore and treat history with a sacred reverence. You have very strong intuition about other people and can tell things about their lives and personalities before being told, which gives you a mystical presence.

This really fits me really well and yet...it doesn't at the same time ^^; (I looked up to see what a Banshee looked like and man they sure are scary looking)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Fairy are You?    What Kind of Fairy are You?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Kind of Fairy are You?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top