The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
sailor sagittarius
Star Seed

sailor sagittarius

Star Seed

Title : princess of sagittarius

Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 7:12 am

my fave. couple is Ami X Taiki. Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 1666276025
Back to top Go down
Povsuduvolosy
Star Seed

Povsuduvolosy

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 7:32 am

Hehe.. Don't want to see Ami with anyone=)))))))) I'm jealous =)))))))))
Back to top Go down
http://povsuduvolosy.wordpress.com
Toft
Pyramidal Crystal

Toft

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 12:20 am

Hmmm. So I have the super-traditional (but awesome) Michiru/Haruka thing as my absolute favourite. But they can also invite Setsuna in, I am totally cool with that! (OT3?)

To be honest I can kind of multi-ship like crazy in Sailor Moon, although mostly ladies; it just doesn't seem that much about the dudes and they don't make much of an impression on me in this respect. A lot of the time I can ship without any kind of "true love omg" vibe or even any sense that it would be a very happy relationship, because other stuff can be really interesting too. SO.
Back to top Go down
http://tofsla.dreamwidth.org
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th August 2011, 9:38 am

Well, I like a variety of shippings - I'm not much of a OTS person, and am open minded about what other people like.

For shippings involving any era of Mamoru, it'd naturally include these:
Serenity x Endymion
Usagi x Mamoru
Neo-Queen Serenity x King Endymion

Since they're all technically nearly separate people, they have different reactions and different plans of action for each individual situation. So, it makes reading different era pairings interesting.

For the Inner Senshi, I like their Shitennou pairings (and with Minako, Kaito Ace as an alternative) in the Silver Millennium. It'd take a little work to make those pairings more believable in modern time/what I classify as the Bronze Millennium. Of course, Ami and her first season crush is also cute. ^^

I also enjoy Naru and Nephrite, although on occasion the potential of Naru and Mokoti are interesting.

The ToyShip (or FutureShip) of Chibiusa and Helios has potential to be interesting, I suppose.

Secondary pairings for Usagi that hold my interest are either Diamond, or Jadeite. Both of them have a wealth of conflict and extra characterization needed to make it appealing, which tests the writer's skill. And when it's done right, those stories can be extremely captivating. ^^
Back to top Go down
SailorBAMF
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorBAMF

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Her Royal Badass MF-er

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th August 2011, 7:58 pm

SeleneHime wrote:
Secondary pairings for Usagi that hold my interest are either Diamond, or Jadeite. Both of them have a wealth of conflict and extra characterization needed to make it appealing, which tests the writer's skill. And when it's done right, those stories can be extremely captivating. ^^

I TOTALLY AGREEEEEEE. Do you have any UsagixDiamond fanfics to recommend? I fell in love with Queen of the Underworld story on fanfiction.net and I want mooooooore goodness from that pairing.
Back to top Go down
http://phantasmicmuse.tumblr.com
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th August 2011, 12:15 pm

Well, the story that impressed me the most was one called Indigo Eyes. It's obviously AU considering the fact Mamo-chan is considered an antagonist, but if you can overlook that fact, it is a good story for the characters. (I love both pairings for different reasons, so I do pity Mamo-chan's role in this story since it deviates from his natural one.)

And, don't mind the early chapters. The quality grows progressively better. I would link you, but I haven't been a member for a week yet.
Back to top Go down
Rachael
Pyramidal Crystal

Rachael

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th August 2011, 12:06 am

I'll just copy-and-paste my post from Sailor Moon Forum.

Okay, guys! Some of you may have guessed, but I am a multi-shipper. That
means that I won't pair up a character with just one person. That's so
boring! Here are all the pairings I can think of right now that I think
either are or would be awesome.

Usagi: Mamoru (duh), Minako, Rei, Haruka, Al, Demand (post-healing only, and somehow he managed to not die), Seiya (manga only), Galaxia (post-healing), Naru (Why don't we see more of this?)
Mamoru: Usagi (duh), Motoki, Kunzite, Ami, Al (Ha!), Fiore
Ami: Makoto, Michiru, Mamoru, Zoisite, Shingo (when they're older), Mercurious (years after the whole "Ami's First Love" fiasco), any one of the various older men she's befriended (when she's older), Viluy (maybe), Motoki (also maybe), Naru (PGSM only)
Rei: Minako, Usagi, Jadeite, Kooan (manga only), Kotono
Makoto: Ami, Motoki, Nephrite, Hawk's-eye (manga only), Tiger's-eye (anime only), Asanuma, Yakushiji Kakusui (that Buddhist monk from S)
Minako: Usagi, Rei, Kunzite, Saitou, Natsuna, Amano, Wakagi
Michiru: Haruka (duh), Ami, Galaxia
Haruka: Michiru (duh), Usagi, Elsa Gray, Seiya (Ha!), Galaxia
Chibiusa: Helios, Hotaru
Hotaru: Chibiusa

And finally...

Kakyuu x Seiya, Seiya x Taiki, Seiya x Yaten, Taiki x Yaten, Kunzite x Zoisite (duh!), Queen Nehellenia x Queen Serenity, Sailor Aluminum Siren x Sailor Lead Crow, Nephrite x Zoisite, Kaolinite x Prof. Tomoe, Eudial x Mimete, Mimete x Tellu, Hawk's-eye x Tiger's-eye, Fisheye x Tiger's-eye, Al x En, Umino x Naru, Jadeite x any of his youma, Artemis x Luna, Kakeru x Himeko, Beryl x Jadeite

That's all I can think of for now. You can bet I'm probably going to think of more later on.
Back to top Go down
SailorBAMF
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorBAMF

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th August 2011, 9:23 am

^ Buahahaha so you basically ship everyone Razz You must have the most fun on fanfiction.net!

Thank you SeleneHime for the recommendation! I'm gonna try and find it now :3
Back to top Go down
Toft
Pyramidal Crystal

Toft

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th August 2011, 9:54 am

Rachael wrote:
I'll just copy-and-paste my post from Sailor Moon Forum.

Okay, guys! Some of you may have guessed, but I am a multi-shipper. That
means that I won't pair up a character with just one person. That's so
boring! Here are all the pairings I can think of right now that I think
either are or would be awesome.

Usagi: Mamoru (duh), Minako, Rei, Haruka, Al, Demand (post-healing only, and somehow he managed to not die), Seiya (manga only), Galaxia (post-healing), Naru (Why don't we see more of this?)
Mamoru: Usagi (duh), Motoki, Kunzite, Ami, Al (Ha!), Fiore
Ami: Makoto, Michiru, Mamoru, Zoisite, Shingo (when they're older), Mercurious (years after the whole "Ami's First Love" fiasco), any one of the various older men she's befriended (when she's older), Viluy (maybe), Motoki (also maybe), Naru (PGSM only)
Rei: Minako, Usagi, Jadeite, Kooan (manga only), Kotono
Makoto: Ami, Motoki, Nephrite, Hawk's-eye (manga only), Tiger's-eye (anime only), Asanuma, Yakushiji Kakusui (that Buddhist monk from S)
Minako: Usagi, Rei, Kunzite, Saitou, Natsuna, Amano, Wakagi
Michiru: Haruka (duh), Ami, Galaxia
Haruka: Michiru (duh), Usagi, Elsa Gray, Seiya (Ha!), Galaxia
Chibiusa: Helios, Hotaru
Hotaru: Chibiusa

And finally...

Kakyuu x Seiya, Seiya x Taiki, Seiya x Yaten, Taiki x Yaten, Kunzite x Zoisite (duh!), Queen Nehellenia x Queen Serenity, Sailor Aluminum Siren x Sailor Lead Crow, Nephrite x Zoisite, Kaolinite x Prof. Tomoe, Eudial x Mimete, Mimete x Tellu, Hawk's-eye x Tiger's-eye, Fisheye x Tiger's-eye, Al x En, Umino x Naru, Jadeite x any of his youma, Artemis x Luna, Kakeru x Himeko, Beryl x Jadeite

That's all I can think of for now. You can bet I'm probably going to think of more later on.

*supports the multi-shipping like woah* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tofsla.dreamwidth.org
Nina
Star Seed

Nina

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th August 2011, 12:52 pm

Usagi x Mamoru
Haruka x Michiru
Back to top Go down
SailorBAMF
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorBAMF

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th August 2011, 3:26 pm

Siren wrote:
Another going out on limbs here, I like Lead Crow and Aluminum Siren, and Professor Tomoe and Kaorinite, along with our traditional couples.

I love Lead CrowxAluminum Siren. There relationship dynamic was so adorable :3
Back to top Go down
Nathy
Pyramidal Crystal

Nathy

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st August 2011, 1:03 am

I'm usually into yaoi and yuri and probably, Usagi x Mamoru is my only straight OTP, canonly speaking.

But, my ships are:
Haruka x Michiru (COME ON, FEEL THE LOVE! <3)
Haruka x Usagi (hehehe)
ChibiUsa x Hotaru
Prince Endymion x Prince Demand (UNF!)
Black Lady x Demand
Black Lady x Mistress 9
Black Lady x Saphir
Tiger's Eye x Fish's Eye
Usagi x Minako
Usagi x Rei
Ami x Makoto
Makoto x Anasuma
Makoto x Motoki
Motoki x Mamoru

.... the only couple I can't ship at all is Usagi x Seiya. I don't know why but probably it has to do with another annoying Seiya from another manga I'm crazy for.... :lolz:
Back to top Go down
http://hernameisboxcar.deviantart.com
Zaithat
Pyramidal Crystal

Zaithat

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th September 2011, 5:27 pm

So, I do adore all the canon pairings for this show; however, I definitely have one pet pairing that I'm actually writing (ugh, more writing projects) for.

I love Haruka x Usagi. I just love the near automatic attraction that was between the two of them. They seemed to have an automatic connection in the manga that I wanted to see continue.

I was think it was tumblr that I saw a really cool image of Princess Serenity and Mistress 9, that really made my head start plotting ways for them to be together. But, I refuse to get too serious on that until I finish at least one of my stories.
Back to top Go down
Amaranta
Star Seed

Amaranta

Star Seed

Title : Argenteenager

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd September 2011, 5:56 pm

Usagi/Mamoru

Haruka/Michiru

And I think Naru and Umino are sooo cute togheter.

Reiko wrote:

But...

Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 Picture3gr

Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 Picture4bz

Cutest couple ever.

I totally agree, PGSM!Motoki is adorable, and I love his devotion towards Mako-chan. I literally was all 'Dawwww!'-ed when he proposed.

Siren wrote:
Another going out on limbs here, I like Lead Crow and Aluminum Siren, and Professor Tomoe and Kaorinite, along with our traditional couples.

I kinda ship Lead Crow and Aluminum Seiren as 'friends with beneficts' I don't know why, I think it suit them :p
Tomoe and Kaorinite is a really cool pairing and also would explain why Hotaru just hates her so much.
Back to top Go down
http://madremarte.tumblr.com
Kyasariin
Star Seed

Kyasariin

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th September 2011, 2:37 pm

For me, my OTP is Chibiusa/Hotaru. I really loved their friendship -- I thought it was beyond adorable. I also thought that there were a lot of instances (particularly in the manga) when it seemed as if Hotaru had feelings for her. I never really liked Chibiusa/Helios for that reason...
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Pyramidal Crystal

Alyssa

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th October 2011, 4:51 pm

Usagi x Mamoru
Haruka x Michiru
Uagi x Haruka
Michiru x Mamoru
Ami x Urawa
Ami x Kunzite (PGSM)
Minako x Rei (PGSM since I haven't read the entire manga series yet.)

Also, this.

Reiko wrote:
But...

Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 Picture2zm

Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 Picture3gr

Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 Picture4bz

Cutest couple ever.
Back to top Go down
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 5:43 pm

I will always love Mamoru X Usagi but then during Stars, I started to really like the idea of Seiya X Usagi, they suit each other a little better in personality/interests. Of course all of that was forgotten when Mamoru came back. Wink

I think it was quite clever what they did in the anime for that. Well for my train of thought. The first arc was of Mamoru brainwashed by Nehellenia, he acts like a butthead to Usagi throughout and then he hits her. Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 847989599 I know it was the brainwashing but still, I was pretty disappointed. Maybe that's why I was into Seiya so much. Who knows? There's some pretty intricate psychological workings there.

I will always love Nephrite X Naru, Petz X Saphir... Hmm, seems I like those tragic romances.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 5:51 pm

Hands down, my favorite Sailor Moon couple is LunaxArtemis. This couple is under-represented in the realm of fanfiction, much to my disappointment.
However, there are some really cute moments for UsagixMamoru and Chibi-UsaxHelios.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th November 2011, 12:07 am

Sailor Venus wrote:
Hands down, my favorite Sailor Moon couple is LunaxArtemis. This couple is under-represented in the realm of fanfiction, much to my disappointment.
However, there are some really cute moments for UsagixMamoru and Chibi-UsaxHelios.

OMG I agree about LunaxArty. They are seriously one of my favorite couples. When I see fanart of them it always makes me go "awwwww". I am a huge sucker for anything LunaxArtemis. Especially in their human forms!
Back to top Go down
nekosenshi
Star Seed

nekosenshi

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th November 2011, 12:19 pm

I like the canon couples mostly:
Usagi/Mamoru
Haruka/Michiru
Luna/Artemis

I'm also very fond of:
Chibi Usa/Helios (are they canon?)
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th November 2011, 9:21 pm

nekosenshi wrote:
I'm also very fond of:
Chibi Usa/Helios (are they canon?)

I think they are semi-canon. It's very very very strongly hinted that they have romantic feelings for each other. Whether or not they ever get together was not shown.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th November 2011, 6:15 am

I'm pretty sure ChibiusaHelios is considered a ToyShip (kind of like PuddingTaruto in TMM). They aren't shown officially together just because one or both aren't old enough, but the puppy love is obvious.

Either way, it could count as sub-canon or regular canon.
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th November 2011, 6:29 am

Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 2632955583 Usagi x Seiya Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 2632955583

Though they weren't really a couple...
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Sailor Nemesis
Star Seed

Sailor Nemesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th November 2011, 11:55 am

Usako and her Mamo-chan. FOREVER XP!

But as I begin to reread the manga, I'm becoming quite fond of a Usagi and Minako couple. Minako seems to have deep strong feeling for her but seems so unsure about expressing them in an intimate way. Covering up her insecurities by looking for a man.

Back to top Go down
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th November 2011, 5:38 pm

JoJiaMystie wrote:
Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 2632955583 Usagi x Seiya Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 2632955583

Don't worry I like the idea of them as a couple too. Wink
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th November 2011, 5:40 pm

Halfpixieman wrote:
JoJiaMystie wrote:

Don't worry I like the idea of them as a couple too. Wink

Yay! I'm not the only one!
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
hydeist
Star Seed

hydeist

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th November 2011, 3:32 pm

Sailor Venus wrote:

Definitely this. Artemis/Luna is my all time favourite. I also love Mamoru/Usagi and HarukaxMichiru, of course. My other favourite pairings aren't even canon.
Back to top Go down
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th November 2011, 9:26 pm

hydeist wrote:
Definitely this. Artemis/Luna is my all time favourite. I also love Mamoru/Usagi and HarukaxMichiru, of course. My other favourite pairings aren't even canon.

What are they? Do tell. Smile

I'm a fan of Seiya X Usagi, Michiru X Mamoru and Haruka X Usagi as well as the actual pairings.
Back to top Go down
Jessibob
Star Seed

Jessibob

Star Seed

Title : Hellow~! It's Jessibob!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th November 2011, 10:02 pm

I Love UsagixMamoru from the manga. Mamoru is very very very romantic, not so much in the anime unfortunately. But if I had to choose a pairing for the anime it has to be UsagixSeiya. It will never happen, but that's why I like it... you know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
http://jessibob.tumblr.com
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 1:27 am

Jessibob wrote:
I Love UsagixMamoru from the manga. Mamoru is very very very romantic, not so much in the anime unfortunately. But if I had to choose a pairing for the anime it has to be UsagixSeiya. It will never happen, but that's why I like it... you know what I mean?

I do, I do. Smile I love Seiya X Usagi as well as Mamoru X Usagi.

I like them both in their own way. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top