The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime29th June 2011, 10:02 pm

Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? 2qishzkFavorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? 5pfu5w

These two are my favorite couples:
Haruka & Michiru
Mamoru & Usagi
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime29th June 2011, 10:05 pm

^this. Thats all i need to say. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime29th June 2011, 10:13 pm

... Aside from Luna and Artemis... aren't these really the only options? I mean, sure we can count the 4 Generals and the Princesses as couples but... uh....
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime29th June 2011, 10:24 pm

Mars you're wrong. LOL
People could like:
Ikuko and Kenji
Naru and Umino

Some people like to pair characters that aren't even officially couples. For example:
Rei and Yuichiro
Helios and Chibi Usa
Motoki and Usagi
Motoki and Minako
Naru and Nephrite
etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime29th June 2011, 10:30 pm

Hm. I suppose Seiya andUsagi as well? Lol.

I like Usagi andMakoto! ;-)

I CHANGED MY MIND! BEST COUPLE EVER!
Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? AndyDarien

Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? Ad2

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime29th June 2011, 10:37 pm

Oh I could add that I'm starting to like Minako/Rei or Venus/Mars. I think most cause of the scene in the manga where they are like "WE DON'T NEED GUYS. HOW YOU LIKE THAT YATEN?" XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime29th June 2011, 10:40 pm

I jsut saw this image earlier and saw Usagi going "What...?!" and it made me laugh out loud for all the wrong reasons.
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime29th June 2011, 10:40 pm

@Mars: I would ship that couple.
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime29th June 2011, 10:42 pm

For all the right reasons, I'd say. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime29th June 2011, 10:50 pm

It's the laws of nature. When you see to attractive boys together hanging on each other like that, they're obviously homosexuals. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime29th June 2011, 11:06 pm

Mars, I'm pm'ing my response to you, just in case it isn't pg/pg-13ish rated. ^^ If it's ok you can post the link here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime29th June 2011, 11:36 pm

It's not ok. I'm not reposting that. But I adore it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Azoth
Star Seed

Sailor Azoth

Star Seed

Title : Good Mourning!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime30th June 2011, 1:00 pm

Obviously Haruka & Michiru but I was always fond of Helios and Chibi Usa because I think deep down I want to make love to a pegasus...
Back to top Go down
http://christyleighstewart.com/
Ella
Pyramidal Crystal

Ella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime30th June 2011, 2:18 pm

Oh dear, a shipping thread xDDD But shipping isn't nearly as annoying in Sailor Moon as it is in other fandoms, so I'll be ok xP

My favorite canon pairing is Usagi and Mamoru, hands down. But really, I can't think of any canon pairings that I don't like (except for the one-sided ones, like Seiya/Usagi or Fish Eye/Mamoru. But I don't even really count those). I'm counting Makoto/Motoki and Rei/Yuuichirou as canon here, because there's more than enough evidence for it (especially in PGSM in Moto/Mako's case).

For non-canon, my current favorite is Petz/Tomoe. I also like Usagi/Rei and Minako/Makoto. I don't usually like shipping characters outside their sexuality, but it just seems to work better in Sailor Moon than in other works, perhaps because of the feminist overtones?
Back to top Go down
http://ellapamyupamyu.tumblr.com
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime30th June 2011, 6:21 pm

I am pretty traditional in my pairings, like UsagixMamo and Chibi Usa and Helios.

I am kinda on the fence with Rei and Minako, I am not quite sure what I personally want to make of it.

As to the rest, I don't really HAVE pairings in my mind..
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Lady Dynamite
Pyramidal Crystal

Lady Dynamite

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime1st July 2011, 2:26 pm

Just like everyone has said, Michiru and Haruka for sure! With that, i love Seiya&Usagi, and couples made in my head, Haruka&Minako and Haruka&Makoto!

Also, i've begun to like Taiki&Ami and Minako&Yaten. I don't know why, but somehow i like them (in the anime – i haven't finished the manga ... i'm a bad fan, i know.) and i wanted to see more!
Back to top Go down
http://ladydynamitez.tumblr.com/
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime1st July 2011, 2:43 pm

I too believe in the Rei/Minako one for the various amount of implied images (and because of a manga scene from the Stars). I imagine that Minako would try to find a boyfriend but I think she, like the other senshi, will sadly end up alone. I think she and Rei would be together in some way.

Of course I am also all about UsagixMamoru and I do like HarukaxMichiru very much. I think they have a beautiful ad painful love with one another. I could never do Chibi Usa & Helios because to me she is still a child.

And in the anime form, I really do love Petz and Sapphire, although it was shown very briefly, I thought that they were tragically beautiful together.
Back to top Go down
thewhitemoonfamily
Lotus Crystal

thewhitemoonfamily

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lady Claudia of Crystal Tokyo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime2nd July 2011, 9:50 pm

I'm ALL TRADITIONAL/CANON with the couples with my lovely UsakoxMamo-chan as the front runners, with ChibiusaxHelios and LunaxArtemis, and of course HarukaxMichiru.

Although, I'll always have a soft spot for NaruxNephrite.
Back to top Go down
http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://claujowrites.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/monkeejr?feature=mhee
enogitna
Star Seed

enogitna

Star Seed

Title : Antigone

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 7:38 pm

^^^^^

ha ha, what she said.
Back to top Go down
http://enogitna.tumblr.com/
Rachael
Pyramidal Crystal

Rachael

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 8:13 pm

BerylxJadeite is sort of my "pet ship." I was tickled pink when I saw Jadeite and Nephrite vie for Beryl's love in PGSM. <3
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 8:43 pm

Rachael wrote:
BerylxJadeite is sort of my "pet ship." I was tickled pink when I saw Jadeite and Nephrite vie for Beryl's love in PGSM. <3

I'd ship myself and Jadeite XD
Just saying~
Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? 1666276025
Back to top Go down
Rachael
Pyramidal Crystal

Rachael

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 9:35 pm

Sailor Mercury wrote:
I'd ship myself and Jadeite XD
Just saying~
Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? 1666276025

I'd ship myself and PGSM Zoisite. Oh my GOD. He's so sexy with his long, flowing white hair, his piano playing, his dedication to Master Endymion... <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
PrincesMoonGodess
Pyramidal Crystal

PrincesMoonGodess

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime6th July 2011, 5:52 pm

Not a big secret but mine is Usagi and Mamoru! Also I love Luna and Artemis!
Back to top Go down
http://www.endymionandserenity.com
SailorBAMF
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorBAMF

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Her Royal Badass MF-er

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime6th July 2011, 6:08 pm

UMM DIAMONDxUSAGI FOR THE WIN

I will forever ship this.

Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? Tumblr_lnot5tEh2K1qzgmyyo1_500

Best fanfic for this ship:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1573850/1/Queen_of_the_Underworld
Back to top Go down
http://phantasmicmuse.tumblr.com
Niveouslily
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : All the wrong shades, on the right page

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime7th July 2011, 4:48 am

I loveee Chibiusa and Helios, one of my top OTP ♥
And ofcoure classic Usagi and Mamoru lol
Back to top Go down
http://pinksugarheart.tumblr.com
Sailor Night
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Night

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Nighty

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime7th July 2011, 7:37 am

SailorBAMF you're my new best friend forever. (This artist is THE BEST when it comes to the Black Moon. Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? 1322698128 I ship Saphir/Demando because of them too.)

I'm a Mamoru/Usagi fan (forever and eveeer.), but I can't help to be weak against Demando's feelings to Usagi/Serenity. Though I love it in a one-sided way because there's no way Usagi would love anyone other than Mamoru - IMO. Call me a creep because it's wrong and Demando is evil and acts like a rapit blabla, BUT the kidnapping is one of my favourite moment in Sailor Moon, manga, anime or SeraMyu.
I love how they made him atone in the anime, dying in her arms while telling her he truly loved her.

tl;dr
My other pairings (arrow : one-sided) :
Michiru/Haruka
Shitennou/Inners
Nephrite/Naru
Saphir-> Demando
Saphir/Black Lady
Taiki-> Usagi (NO this is not crack.)
Taiki/Yaten
Taiki/Ami, maybe. Not totally sold to this one.
Seiya/Kakyuu
Hotaru/Chibi Usa
Helios/Chibi Usa

I'm going to hell I already know this, lalala~
Back to top Go down
http://ignis-divine.org
Reiko
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Daughter of Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime7th July 2011, 9:36 pm

Princess Serenity and Prince Darien are my favorite couple--not necessarily Serena/Usagi and Darien/Mamoru because they really don't make sense. But Serenity was actually elegant back in the day. You can actually believe in a timeless romance like her's and Endymion's.

But...

Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? Picture2zm

Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? Picture3gr

Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? Picture4bz

Cutest couple ever.

One thing I really hated in the anime and manga is how Serena/Usagi becomes Queen of the universe and her best friends--who are princesses of their own respective planets--have the 'honor' of being her royal court/guard. I mean, they never really get to prosper. One, it's a travesty because they are also royalty. But then, they never get to experience life as their Princess, later Queen, does. I hated that.

So when Jupiter and Motoki got together in PGSM, I was one happy camper. Not to mention Motoki is the most endearing character ever in the live action series! Him and his turtle love... adorable.

Speaking of adorable... Nephrite and Ami in PGSM was interesting also.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AtTwelve34
SailorStarWind
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorStarWind

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : DEAD ACCOUNT left anime fandom to study

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime7th July 2011, 10:33 pm

The only cannon couple I like even halfway is Chibusa/Helios. ^^; I *kind* of like Serena/Darien, but only out of habit, kind of like it would be weird for them to be apart (for real, if they broke up, it would be... well, not quite like parents divorcing, but something like a very diluted version of that. I'm just used to them being a couple!)

My guilty pleasure is Diamond/Usagi, but honestly, I don't really ship it- it's more like, I feel sorry for him. I wish he'd lived in the anime and ended up with someone else: maybe Emerald, who really liked him. :? Personality-wise, I don't think he x Usagi would ever work: he's even more serious and dark than Darien, whereas Serena's a chronic goofball. Diamond would have the worst case of post-wedding "buyer's remorse" (I think that's the slang they use now?) EVAR when he found out that the lovely, elegant queen was secretly a goofy otaku who giggled constantly... And she would have nothing in common with him... Still, though, they look great together.

I really don't ship anyone in Sailor Moon, come to think of it. ^^; I have ships in the other series I like, but SM is more of a friendship thing to me... :? I never thought about it before, but I really don't ship anyone in it. ^^; I kind of half-heartedly like characters together because they look cute together or something, but there's not really any emotion in it, so to say... I need to rewatch the series and come up with a ship, for real. *gives serious look of determination*
Back to top Go down
Siren
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime7th July 2011, 10:33 pm

Another going out on limbs here, I like Lead Crow and Aluminum Siren, and Professor Tomoe and Kaorinite, along with our traditional couples.
Back to top Go down
SailorStarWind
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorStarWind

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : DEAD ACCOUNT left anime fandom to study

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime7th July 2011, 10:34 pm

Professor Tomoe and Kaorinite- I'd totally forgotten about those two! It's so sad she always stood by him and he ignored her. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?   Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Sailor Moon Couple(s)?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top