The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist: Kaolinite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

(Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist: Kaolinite Empty
PostSubject: (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist: Kaolinite   (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist: Kaolinite I_icon_minitime25th July 2016, 11:52 am

Character Name Kaolinite / Kaori
Gender Female
Age and Date of Birth 28 / Date of Birth unknown

Used Canons 90’s Anime, Manga

Appearance
Kaolinite has long red hair, gray eyes and pale skin. Her hair is pulled up and positioned high on her head, hold together by a braided crown with the loose hair falling behind her. She doesn’t wear bangs and only a few of her hairs fall onto her forehead.
In the anime, she wears a long, red, v-neck dress together with red high heels and a golden bracelet on her left wrist. After she is ressurected she wears a long black dress with a pointed collar which cuts off around her hips and covers her legs only at the front and the back. This dress has a low neckline and part of her arms show near her shoulder. With this outfit, she wears black high heeled boots and a with collar with a pendant. In Professor Tomoe’s lab, she usually wears a white lab coat.
In the manga she wears the same outfit as after her ressurection in the anime, and only wears the red v-neck dress in her civilian form.

Personality
She is very competetive and hardworking towards the goals of Pharaoh 90, and in the Anime Professor Tomoe as well, to which she is very dedicated and loyal.  
In the Anime she has a soft side towards the Professor in whom she has a love interest, which can get into line with her work,  because she ends up being jealous towards Hotaru and the Witches 5. This soft side reflects in her doting on him and in her general idolization of him. In the Manga she works directly under Pharaoh 90 and has no special relationship towards Professor Tomoe.
In contrast to her rather warm side towards Professor Tomoe, in both the Anime and Manga she is cold and uncaring towards her enemies and even subordinates.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills
Teleportation, Levitation, Telekinesy, The ability to lenghten her hair and use it as a weapon

History
Kaori was the lab assistant of Professor Tomoe even before Pharaoh 90 showed up and assited him in his dubious attempts to create super humans. After a accident claimed the life of his wife and almost killed the Professor’s daughter Hotaru, Kaori helped him to transform Hotaru into a cyborg. Just as they were about to finish their work on modifying Hotaru, Pharaoh 90 showed up and a Daimon Egg struck Kaori, turning her into the first vessel. Assuring her loyalty to him, she became the Death Buster’s Magus and thus Kaolinite was born.

In the Manga she was the mastermind that commanded the Witches 5 and instructed them to find new vessels and collect power for their master, Pharaoh 90. She promised them the rank of a Magus if they were successful, but didn’t have any relationship towards them. The Witches 5 were only pawns for her and she only cared about their failure, rather than their deaths.

In the Anime she worked directly under the command of Professor Tomoe just like the Witches 5. She was more of a rival to them, rather then their commander.
She tried to find the talismans for herself, instead of giving commands and after some failures she was harassed by the Witches 5 until she was killed by Uranus and Neptune, but was later revived. After her ressurection she hid in the background and took her role as Professor Tomoe’s assistant Kaori again, while the Witches 5 continued her work.

After the failure of the Witches 5 and with Mistress 9, who was sleeping inside Hotaru, on the brink of awakening, she continued her work and was able to steal Chibiusa’s pure heart and bring it to Pharaoh 90, which enabled Mistress 9 to awaken.

Shortly after Mistress 9 awakened, Kaolinite is ultimately killed. In the Anime she is killed directly by Mistress 9, who saw her as unnecessary, while in the Manga she is killed by Sailor Moon after the ressurected Witches 5 failed to kill the Sailor Senshi and Kaolinite decided to face them herself.

RP Sample
Kaolinite was alarmed by one of Hotaru’s seizures and rushed to help her. Even though she hated the girl with all of her heart, she still had to help, since she was the Professor’s daughter and she didn’t want him to think badly of her. After her mother died, Kaolinite tried to be nice to Hotaru and even tried to like her, but the girl was just too unthankful for her taste. Instead of being happy about Kaolinite caring for her, she only insulted her.
As she reached Hotaru she tried to help her up with a friendly “Hotaru, are you alright?”, but her hands were pushed away and Hotaru gave her a hateful look before responding: “Leave me alone you witch.” Anger rose inside of Kaolinite. She just wanted to strangle this girl and tell the Professor that she died after one of her seizures. That would be so wonderful, she thought to herself, And after this brat is finally dead I can be the Professor’s shoulder to cry on. But Kaolinite quickly threw those fantasies away and managed to calm down. Hotaru was still the host of Mistress 9 and even though she is a unthankful brat, she is too important to be killed.
But she wouldn’t even be able to do anything to Hotaru anyway, because Professor Tomoe showed up shorty after she had finished her thoughts. He gave Hotaru her Taioron Crystal before looking to Kaolinite. “Kaori, could you please leave us alone for now?” “Yes Sir”, she replied before leaving the scene.
As she was out of sight of the Professor, she punched against the wall out of frustration. Why was the Professor doting this little brat so much? She just couldn’t understand why he would never really notice her, even after all the time and effort she had spent on assisting him. He was so a genius, why wasn’t he able to see her brilliance? “This damn girl”, she whispered to herself. Kaolinite was sure that it was only Hotaru's fault. She was manupalating her father, making him unable to see anything but her. Why couldn’t she have died in the fire, were Kaolinite’s last thoughts about this, before continuing her work.

Last edited by Sailor Mars on 15th April 2018, 6:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist: Kaolinite   (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist: Kaolinite I_icon_minitime26th July 2016, 4:00 pm

The profile is ready for review now! ^___^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist: Kaolinite   (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist: Kaolinite I_icon_minitime1st August 2016, 7:04 am

I think everything looks to be in order!! I'm glad that you added in her adoration for the professor, as I feel that's very important to her character! xD Maybe add "superb patience" to unique abilities since she has to deal with Tomoe so much haha Not necessary, I'm just being silly now sorry!!

My crazy comments aside, I think this looks good! =)

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist: Kaolinite   (Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist: Kaolinite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Approved) [Advanced] Antagonist: Kaolinite

View previous topic View next topic Back to top