The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Need help! Sailor Moon Crystal/FFXIV Crossover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lunarisstar
Star Seed

Lunarisstar

Star Seed

Need help! Sailor Moon Crystal/FFXIV Crossover Empty
PostSubject: Need help! Sailor Moon Crystal/FFXIV Crossover   Need help! Sailor Moon Crystal/FFXIV Crossover I_icon_minitime13th June 2016, 4:11 pm

Need help! Sailor Moon Crystal/FFXIV Crossover F9fk0

This is Yuuna Lighdragon, my character in Final Fantasy XIV. She is starting out as an arcanist but will train in all the classes but will mainly be focused on White Mage/Summoner.

I need some guidance on getting Sailor Moon or a character inspired by Sailor Moon to Eorzea. I've been racking my brain but I don't want to go the traditional routes:

-Sailor Moon's demise
-Sailor Cosmos's future

I had an idea that might be fun to write but not sure if the idea is accepted by the Moonie community and I want to share it.

Princess Serenity had a twin sister who is older than her and she was known as Sailor Moon (could be a good way as to explain why Luna mistakes Usagi in the beginning as a Sailor Guardian because she looks like Yuuna.) During the fight for the Silver Crystal, Sailor Moon (Princess Yuuna) wasn't reborn on Earth with her sister but on another planet known as Eorzea, her sailor powers come out differently.

What other ideas do you think I could consider or does the idea I'm thinking on is a good one?
How do you get your favorite Guardian to other dimensions or planets without the traditional way?

Thank you for reading!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Need help! Sailor Moon Crystal/FFXIV Crossover   Need help! Sailor Moon Crystal/FFXIV Crossover I_icon_minitime13th June 2016, 4:42 pm

HELLO 

I AM KYRA AND I AM IMMEDIATELY ATTRACTED TO YOUR POST

THIS IS ME BEING ENTHUSIASTIC PLEASE DON'T GET SCARED AWAY BY THE YELLING

FIRST OFF: FFXIV SAILOR MOON CROSSOVER YES HELLO I HAVE AN ENDYMION GOLDENSTONE ON BOTH RP SERVERS TO USE FOR SUCH AN IDEA
SECOND OFF: I (AND QUEENIE AND ANAIT) HAVE A SAILOR MOON THEMED FC ON BALMUNG CALLED "PRETTY GUARDIANS" OR {PGSM} PRETTY GUARDIANS: SOLDIERS OF MENPHINA 
THIRD OFF: I'M GOING TO READ THE THREAD NOW JUST A SEC.

Okay! I think it sounds good so far? It kinda messes with Sailor Moon Canon in that if Princess Serenity had a twin I'm pretty sure they'd've remembered that after all their memories were restored, unless something happened to her right at their birth and she was remembered for being a tragic side-note for never having been given a chance. 

Perhaps you could do it that way? That when they were born she was taken from the Moon Kingdom (by Ascians? By the god of darkness?) for her potential crystal-infused power, so her timeline in Eorzea would actually happen at the same time the Silver Millennium was going on elsewhere in the galaxy? 

...but then that would undo what you have for Luna mistaking Serenity as Sailor Moon. Hmm.

Other side notes XD:
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Lunarisstar
Star Seed

Lunarisstar

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Need help! Sailor Moon Crystal/FFXIV Crossover   Need help! Sailor Moon Crystal/FFXIV Crossover I_icon_minitime13th June 2016, 4:57 pm

Is Menphina an Rp server? I want to RP again but at the same time start writing.

Another idea I had was that Usagi is teleported to Eorzea after the Calamity and the land is still in disarray. She uses the power of the Silver Crystal to heal and restore the land but like the game it is different than how it was in 1.0 (I'm a 2.0 player, so I didn't play FFXIV before the game was offline). After using the Crystal's power, Usagi (Yuuna) lives in Gridania training in the art of arcanist and conjurer.

The sailor guardians have Uranus (or maybe Uranus and Neptune) come to Eorzea and find Usagi but she has lived in Eorzea now for 5 years. What do you think? I'm really considering it just being Uranus coming as I love the pairing with Haruka/Usagi. (though Haruka would be styled as male as I'm not comfortable yet doing girl/girl stories. Though her Guardian form would still be female.)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Need help! Sailor Moon Crystal/FFXIV Crossover   Need help! Sailor Moon Crystal/FFXIV Crossover I_icon_minitime13th June 2016, 5:11 pm

Both Balmung and Gilgamesh are considered RP servers, but there are probably rping communities in other servers, too! 

Hmmm... so you'd be RPing in like bubble-AU where the events of the game didn't/don't/aren't happening/are to be ignored? Or creating more of like an isolation from the politics of Eorzea in that she healed the world anonymously and then went to live quietly, without seeking help from anybody in an attempt to make it back to Earth? Or would you be inserting her into the political world of Eorzea in that she did it publicly and is now looking for a way home but the technology hasn't gotten anywhere near close, so she's doing the best she can in the meantime?
Back to top Go down
Lunarisstar
Star Seed

Lunarisstar

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Need help! Sailor Moon Crystal/FFXIV Crossover   Need help! Sailor Moon Crystal/FFXIV Crossover I_icon_minitime13th June 2016, 5:48 pm

It would be more of the quiet life to not draw attention to herself, nurturing the power that seems to be manifesting (White Mage, Arcanist/Summoner). The white mage power is definitely being used by the crystal. The arcanist/Summoner could be the powers of her friends that still linger in her body. I would be using the events of the game as a basis. Events that relate to Primals and with the Garleans wouldn't be the Echo but the Silver Crystal protecting Usagi and her friends. I think that would be a nice allude to the series (as in SMC3 the crystal protects Usagi from Cyprin's mind-control). She lets the people of Eorzea think it is the Echo (even though she can have premonitions or dreams of the future like in SMC3). I want to pay homage to both the show and the game, pulling from each and making a good fanfiction.

I will definitely be doing Haruka/Usagi based on SMC3/Manga. <3
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Need help! Sailor Moon Crystal/FFXIV Crossover   Need help! Sailor Moon Crystal/FFXIV Crossover I_icon_minitime13th June 2016, 9:59 pm

^^ cool, sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Lunarisstar
Star Seed

Lunarisstar

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Need help! Sailor Moon Crystal/FFXIV Crossover   Need help! Sailor Moon Crystal/FFXIV Crossover I_icon_minitime26th June 2016, 9:26 pm

Need help! Sailor Moon Crystal/FFXIV Crossover 4v0kra

I've changed Yuuna to an Au Ra. I'm toying with the idea that this is Serenity reborn in Eorzea now. I've played through the current patches on my main. I've been playing her with the idea of her being Serenity/Sailor Moon during Crystal. I'm still stuck on how to get her there or how to explain her abilities. I really really love this character but I'm torn where to start her, I'm doing Limsa Lominsa right now as I love Y'shtola. (I had to edit because I realized that said the same thing in the beginning, I apologize)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help! Sailor Moon Crystal/FFXIV Crossover   Need help! Sailor Moon Crystal/FFXIV Crossover I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help! Sailor Moon Crystal/FFXIV Crossover

View previous topic View next topic Back to top