The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

My ideas for a Sailor Moon x Hamilton Crossover!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Public_Enemy_One
Star Seed

Star Seed

My ideas for a Sailor Moon x Hamilton Crossover! Empty
PostSubject: My ideas for a Sailor Moon x Hamilton Crossover!   My ideas for a Sailor Moon x Hamilton Crossover! I_icon_minitime10th June 2019, 10:26 am

I'm going to assume that you all don't know anything about Hamilton (listen to it, it's a great musical!), so I'm going to detail why certain characters from SM should fit with Hamilton characters.

P.S. I left a lot of in-jokes to the Hamilfandom and references to the musical itself. If you're a Hamilfan, see if you can catch them all!

Usagi as Alexander Hamilton (Main character, obviously.)

Rei as Aaron Burr, Sir. (Has a temper, is ambitious, and is probably the most likely to shoot the main character, and end up regretting it)

Minako as John Laurens in the place to be (both are close to the MC, and are pretty flamboyant)

Ami as Everyone's Favorite Fighting Frenchman, Lafayette! (Both have practical and tactical brilliance. Seemed like a good fit)

Makato as (that's right) HERCULES MULLIGAN!! (Both are one of the strongest and largest of the group, but are soft on the inside)

Mamoru as Eliza Schuyler (Romantic partner of MC. Done.)

Chibi-Usa as Philip Hamilton (Child of the MC and Romantic Partner. Done)

Michiru and Haruka as Jefferson and Madison respectively (Both are aloof jerks that soften up a bit by the end. Also, JeffMads)

Setsuna as Washington (Both are arguably the most mighty of the main characters, and take their jobs the most seriously)

I can't find anyone for the remaining Schuylers or the other minor named characters (like the Reynolds, Charles Lee, Eacker, or Seabury), so if you're able to help me with that, feel free!
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

My ideas for a Sailor Moon x Hamilton Crossover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ideas for a Sailor Moon x Hamilton Crossover!   My ideas for a Sailor Moon x Hamilton Crossover! I_icon_minitime10th June 2019, 4:37 pm

I know Hamilton from the soundtrack (often on repeat at our house XD) but never in my life would have thought of tying the characters to Sailor Moon! Hey Chibi-Usa even knows a thing or two about wielding a pistol :p. It's still pretty far out there to me, but then again I very very rarely enjoy crossovers, I'm afraid ^^;;;;.

I tried to come up with maybe a villain/subvillain to equate roughly to Charles Lee ("I'm a General... WEEEEE!") but even that route came up with nothing in my mind either. In fact the only character in anime I might assign him is the fictitious President of the United States in the anime "Read or Die" who pees his pants when there's an attack on the White House ^^;;;;;. Maybe something else will come to you later for him!

Anyways, still loved seeing the little in-jokes here of all places haha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos

My ideas for a Sailor Moon x Hamilton Crossover!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top