The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yukeee
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : Yuki~~

Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers]    Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th May 2016, 9:55 pm

Well, I've pretty much loved the episode.
I understand where you're all coming from with Uranus and Neptune transformations, but as I saw the first thing I thought(and said out loud) was "Oh, my god. So elegant. So very much like those two". I don't know if anyone agrees, tho.

New ED: too much sugar. 
And when Setsuna showed up, I swear I cried a little. I love her so much. <3 Can't wait to see more of her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.plurk.com/yukeee/invite
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers]    Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th May 2016, 10:51 pm

Really really delayed thought, but did they make Viluy "younger" in Crystal? Isn't the blue bow for students in Hotaru's year? (I thought she had a green one in the manga like all of the other Witches. o.o She definitely did in the three musicals and the 90s adaptation.) Maybe it was a coloring error or maybe they did it on purpose to make her seem smarter?

Also, I can't believe I forgot to say that I absolutely loved Ami's acrobatic stunts and the animation (in general) leading up to the fight! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mangaka-chan
Lotus Crystal

mangaka-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Helios/Chibi Usa shipper

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers]    Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th May 2016, 11:06 pm

Andalusite wrote:
Really really delayed thought, but did they make Viluy "younger" in Crystal? Isn't the blue bow for students in Hotaru's year? (I thought she had a green one in the manga like all of the other Witches. o.o She definitely did in the three musicals and the 90s adaptation.) Maybe it was a coloring error or maybe they did it on purpose to make her seem smarter?

Also, I can't believe I forgot to say that I absolutely loved Ami's acrobatic stunts and the animation (in general) leading up to the fight! Very Happy

But if Viluy is younger, why would she take the mock high school entrance exams? Well, besides to lure Ami out, I guess. :p I guess we'll see once the blu-ray/DVD for SMC III comes out. If it was a coloring error they'll probably fix it for the home releases.
Back to top Go down
http://mangakachan.tumblr.com/ http://mangaka-chan.deviantart.com/
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers]    Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th May 2016, 11:26 pm

mangaka-chan wrote:
But if Viluy is younger, why would she take the mock high school entrance exams?
Hmmm... Maybe it's so she knows what it's like when she actually tries to get into high school? Not that she cares or wants to anyway. XP; I have absolutely no idea. lol That's why I was asking since everybody else in her science class had blue.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers]    Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th May 2016, 6:43 am

Omg I was just trying to view this thread on my phone and get ready to make my comments and I down voted someone by accident I'm so sorry T____________T
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers]    Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th May 2016, 6:56 am

lol Thanks a lot, Small Lady. XD I love you too. Razz (Though I thought it was possible to go back and up-vote to neutralize the mistake? XD; If that doesn't work, then oops! I may have also accidentally down-voted somebody in the past while scrolling through a topic on my phone. ;__; )

Anywaaayyyyyy...
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers]    Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th May 2016, 10:28 am

/sigh Yeah don't think you can. Sad Unless someone else goes and upvotes you xD

ANYWAY! Got busy at work but now I got a few minutes.

I agree that the transformations of both Uranus and Neptune to be some what of a let down. The inners transformations, while they are essentially the 90s transformations, received a nice update in Crystal. All it seems like if they took out the wands (cause no wands in manga) and reused the original ones EXACTLY how they were with just prettier backgrounds. Kinda meh...Like even though it will be hard to top the old 90s Outers theme, they could have had something better than what was there BGM wise???

Besides that, I actually kinda liked this episode. Ami being a BAMF. CUTE AND ADORABLE USA MAMO MOMENTS. I always liked how Chibiusa helps them make up and they all work together to create her art project. I loved how Mamoru immediately goes to hug Usagi after her encounter with Haruka earlier. I love seeing this side of their relationship. The 90s anime does have a lot of adorable moments between the two but i also really enjoy these ones as well.

AND THE ENDING! Despite the odd male singing which it's so adorable!! I love it.xD I didn't realize this was the duet between the two so I imagine maybe the full version will have more Mamo singing parts???

But yeah...I'm excited for Pluto to return and for them to bow to Usagi and then be like "But we can't work together pffft". xD
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers]    Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th May 2016, 8:34 pm

I literally loved seeing them work together as a family on Chibiusa's art project. It's the cutest thing ever. Plus all the UsaMamo moments. Literally the writers have been hearing the pleas of the fandom(and those who are UsaMamo shippers). I agree with y'all though, I'm really let down with Uranus' and Neptune's transformations. Though I found it kind of weird for Uranus and Neptune to have no wands to transform(and I'm aware of there being no wands to transform in the manga) whereas the inner senshi has wands to transform with.
Back to top Go down
Jaawsshhh
Pyramidal Crystal

Jaawsshhh

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers]    Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 8:50 pm

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but the new OP was sung by, none other Mitsuko Horie (Sailor Galaxia)!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers]    Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 31 Discussion [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top