The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 1:34 pm

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 2869872805 May 15th I have to not miss it
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 1:44 pm

sadly might miss tonight. cooking dinner for mommy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 2:44 pm

If anyone else can't make it I could push it back later (got caught up doing chores and still need to do dinner myself). Like 7:30? If thats too late, I can do this stream Friday andpush the dates back. Its no biggie! Id rather have a stream where people can make it than not. ^^
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 2:57 pm

I would prefer a push back time or another date because I may have either been late or missed this one depending on when I have dinner tonight.  I usually end up missing a lot of it anyway because I always leave to watch OUAT.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 4:08 pm

Well I could certainly push this stream to next Friday and then CCS will be on Sunday instead. ^_^
Back to top Go down
GhostKnight
Pyramidal Crystal

GhostKnight

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 4:25 pm

I think it's a good idea ^-^"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 4:27 pm

Wouldn't be sad about it PGSMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM if it doesn't wreck your planning though :c
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 4:41 pm

Okay I've changed the dates and updated the main post. ^_^ I'm gunna try for an earlier time next Sunday since it seems the later times aren't the best. The upcoming stream dates may also change up again as I may or may not have a weekend coming up where I'll be out of town (plans are up in the air atm) but I'll be sure to post here once I've got it squared out!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th May 2016, 8:40 pm

Small Lady wrote:
GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 E8Hp8iP

Upcoming Streams:
Friday May 13th at 7:00 PM CST ~PGSM~
Sunday May 13th at 4:30 PM CST ~Card Captor Sakura~

Quick Link: http://original.livestream.com/gcsmgroup
Sign Up to Receive PMs Here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t12283-gc-livestream-2016-signups
Timezone Converter: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
(Small Note: My area observes daylight savings and it has ended.)

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon
Acts 37-40

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 PGSM_37-40

Mamoru has voluntarily become hostage to Queen Beryl after she threatened the Shitennou in front of him and the Sailor Guardians. Sailor Moon turned into Princess Sailor Moon showing she was not to be messed with. Usagi is recovered from the experience but the Princess takes over her body and she goes missing. Ami and Makoto are forced to pretend to be Usagi so her family doesn't realize whats happened. Meanwhile Mamoru is trying his best to get information out of the Shitennou what happened in the past in order to prevent it from happening again.  

The Princess reveals herself to the Sailor Guardians and reveals it is she who destroyed everything. Now an internal struggle ensues between Usagi and the Princess as Usagi fights to stop the past from repeating itself, remembering Mamoru's promise that they will not let the Earth be destroyed.

Then Usagi's mama goes on a wild adventure to become a reporter...after it turns out Minako's company President was friends with Ikuko in high school. Usagi's family goes through a tough bonding experience! Then Minako reveals that she is going to quit singing in order to give 100% of herself to her duty as a Sailor Guardian before she succombs to her illness. Rei cannot accept that she is giving into the past so easily and sets up a competition between idols: Reiko Mars vs Minako Aino! In a rare moment, all five Sailor Guardians have fun and bond with each other...

Card Captor Sakura
Episodes 58-61

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 Ccs_vol15

Episode 58 ~ Sakura and Double Trouble
"Sakura to Futari no Dai Pinchi"

Eriol casts a spell on Kerberos and Yue so that they are unable to revert to their guise forms, much to Sakura's dismay, since it is understandably difficult to hide their true forms for long. Fortunately, Sakura's family is out for the day, and Sakura has them help around the house while reminiscing about their time with Clow Reed. Sakura must figure out a way to let them return to their guise forms before they return!

Episodes 59 ~ Sakura, Tomoyo, and the Ball Trap
Sakura to Tomoyo to Booru no Wana

Sakura is growing in magical strength for every Clow Card she transforms into a Sakura Card, however Yue's energy continues to falter. grows in magical strength and power for every Clow Card she transforms into a Sakura Card, while Yue's energy begins to falter. Yue confronts Eriol after realizing why he feels Clow Reed's presence from him. In the meantime, Syaoran has realized his true feelings for Sakura and goes to Tomoyo for advice, who explains he needs to simply express his feelings to the always oblivious Sakura. Before he can do so, however, both he and Sakura sense Clow Reed's presence once again, this time in the form of a basketball that leads them through the school at night. Will Syaoran ever get the chance to tell Sakura how he feels?

Episodes 60 ~ Sakura and the Precious Friend
Sakura to Taisetsu na Otomodachi

Remembering his promise to Meilin that he would be her "fiancé" until he found someone he loved more, Syaoran calls her to tell her that he is in love with Sakura but is taken by surprise when Meilin arrives in Tomoeda for the day. While Meilin spends the day with her old friends, the group is attacked by a set of enchanted penguin statues at the playground. Acting upon Meilin's advice, Sakura transforms the Freeze card and uses it to freeze the statues, allowing her and Syaoran to defeat the penguins. Meilin then realizes whay Syaoran had called her about...Tomoyo offers her a shoulder to cry on.

Episodes 61 ~ Sakura, the Cards, and the Presents
Sakura to Kaado to Purezento

Kero is almost positive that Toya knows everything about Sakura's secret, though Sakura dismisses his claims, saying Toya would make fun of her if he did. Toya, meanwhile, is certain that Nakuru is deliberately interrupting him while he tries to tell Yukito the truth about why he is always feeling fatigued. The two make plans to buy a Christmas present for their father, though Sakura senses Clow Reed's presence again. Sakura must use the Mirror Card again to create a clone of herself while she must fight of a pair of enchanted fence bars with Syaoran.

Upcoming Streams:
(Times to Be Announced)

• Friday May 13th ~ Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Acts 37-40 (Live Action Series)
  • Sunday May 15th ~ Card Captor Sakura Eps 58-61
  • Friday May 20th ~ Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Acts 41-44 (Live Action Series)
  • Sunday May 22nd ~ Card Captor Sakura Eps 62-65
  • Friday May 27th ~ Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Acts 45-49 FINALE (Live Action Series)
  • Sunday May 29th ~ Card Captor Sakura Eps 66-70
  • Friday June 10th ~ Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Special Act + Act 0
  • Friday June 17th ~ Sailor Moon Musical: La Reconquista

*Please note that these dates can change at any time with or without reason, including on the day of the scheduled stream.
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th May 2016, 8:48 pm

I'll be missing tomorrow's and am not sure if I'll make Sunday's.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th May 2016, 5:05 pm

We are starting in a few minutes! http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th May 2016, 1:56 pm

We are getting ready to start the livestream in a few minutes! Card Captor Sakura! Come join us!

http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th May 2016, 2:08 pm

I meant we're starting in like 20 minutes because I can't read the time! XD
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th May 2016, 4:24 pm

There will be a stream tonight everyone! Starts at 7:00!!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th May 2016, 4:27 pm

I won and totally will be there  GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 4189206859
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th May 2016, 9:45 pm

Small Lady wrote:

Upcoming Streams:
Sunday May 22nd at 5:30 PM CST ~Card Captor Sakura~

Sign Up to Receive PMs Here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t12283-gc-livestream-2016-signups

Card Captor Sakura
Episodes 62-65

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 Ccs_vol15

Episode 62 - "Sakura and the Strange Written Fortune"
"Sakura to Fushigi na Omikuji"

Sakura goes to a New Year's festival and notices that Yukito isn't around so Toya goes to check on him. Toya discovers that he has not only collapsed from fatigue, but is also beginning to fade from existence since Sakura's power is not enough to sustain Yue. Later at the festival, Sakura receives a fortune from Eriol, saying that she will begin to learn the "truth" in her "first dream of the year."

Episode 63 - "Sakura, the Pool, and the Huge Wave"
"Sakura to Puuru to Ookina Nami"

Sakura and her friends go spend the day at a new indoor water park, where Eriol causes the water to rise to dangerous levels. When Rika, who has trouble swimming, nearly drowns, Sakura has to risk being seen using her magic by everyone in order to save her.

Episode 64 -"Sakura and the Snowy Ski Class"
"Sakura to Fubuki no Sukii Kyoushitsu"

Sakura's class goes on a field trip to the mountains for skiing lessons. At the lodge, Syaoran admits to Sakura that the person he cares for most is not Yukito, and that his attraction to him was actually his reaction to Yue's power. He still cannot bring himself to tell Sakura his true feelings. The next day, Sakura goes up the mountain with Eriol when a blizzard begins to form. At the top of the mountain, there is an avalanche that threatens to bury the lodge at the foot of the mountain where their classmates are. Does Sakura have enough magic power to stop the avalanche with the Time Card? Just what are Eriols intentions?

Episode 65 - "Sakura, Yukito, and the Vanishing Power"
"Sakura to Yukito to Kieyuku Chikara"

Toya and Yukito are starring in an independent film directed by Nakuru for their school fair, and Nakuru gives Sakura a role. Sakura later begins to notice that Yukito is losing his power and is starting to fade away. Things come to a head when Yukito passes out and falls of a veranda while shooting the film, though he is saved by Toya and, secretly, Sakura. Toya sacrifices his power to save Yukito but at what cost?  Not wanting Yukito to disappear again, Sakura resolves to confess her feelings for him.

Upcoming Streams:
(Times to Be Announced)

• Sunday May 22nd ~ Card Captor Sakura Eps 62-65
  • Friday May 27th ~ Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Acts 45-49 FINALE (Live Action Series)
  • Sunday June 12th ~ Cardcaptor Sakura: The Movie
  • Friday June 17th ~ Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 2: The Sealed Card
  • Sunday June 19th ~ Sailor Moon Musical: La Reconquista
  • Friday June 24th ~ Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere
  • Sunday June 26th ~ Sailor Moon Musical: Un Nouveau Voyage

*Please note that these dates can change at any time with or without reason, including on the day of the scheduled stream.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th May 2016, 9:50 pm

I'm totally going to try to be there cause favorite episode is in the list ;D
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2016, 2:55 pm

Don't forget about tonight's stream in 35 minutes!!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 8:44 pm

Small Lady wrote:

Upcoming Streams:
Friday May 27th at 7:30 PM CST ~PGSM Finale~

Acts 45-49

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 PGSMFinale_1GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 PGSMFinale_2
GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 PGSMFinale_3GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 PGSMFinale_4
GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 PGSMFinale_5

With Mar's leadership abilities questioned by Venus, Minako takes this as a sign to finally take charge of the group. However, when her and Jupiter get caught by a particularly strong youma, Minako finds herself unable to transform.  Jupiter goes as far to be willing to sacrifice her own life, realizing her missions is more important, just like Venus believes. As Minako continues to refuse to have any part of her current life, she even goes so far to turning her back on Artemis. Makoto however comes to realize that maybe her theory about being alone might be wrong when Motoki is affected byt he comas spreading throughout the world. Can Minako awaken her Senshi powers or will she be stuck putting the past life ahead of her self?

However, things take a turn for the worse when Mamoru decides to take all of Metalia within himself in order to control and seal the evil power.  This takes a turn for the worse as he is inevitably controlled by Metalia.  Usagi then realizes that the only way to defeat Metalia and save her friends is to destroy the possessed Endmyion. However, by doing so she risks awakening as Princess Serenity and destroying the world?  

Can Usagi save everyone and change their fate? Or is every doomed to their destiny?  The only way to know is if you come to the heart wrenching and emotional finale of Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon.

Upcoming Streams:
(Times to Be Announced)

Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 8:49 pm

Aww...  I'll have to miss tomorrow's.  I'll be at work for the most part when the livestream is happening.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 8:50 pm

I'm going to try very hard considering I missed CCS last time ugh.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th May 2016, 9:29 pm

I will be there hopefully the whole time cause i have to leave to close a apartment complex pool at 8 PM MST
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th May 2016, 10:09 am

Just a courtesy reminder: have your box of tissues at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th May 2016, 5:35 pm

The stream is starting now! Quick come and join: http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 11:12 pm

Small Lady wrote:

Upcoming Streams:
Sunday May 29th at 5:00 PM CST ~Cardcaptor Sakura Finale~

Card Captor Sakura
FINALE
Episodes 66-70

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 Ccs_vol16

Episode 66 - "The Person Sakura Likes the Most"
"Sakura no Ichiban Suki na Hito"

After viewing Nakuru's film, Sakura tours the high school fair with her friends, while Toya comforts Yukito when he appears troubled by the fact that he is not human. Once she is alone with Yukito, she finally confesses her feelings for him, only to be gently turned down...Yukito tells Sakura that the person she likes the most is still out there. Despite accepting this, is Sakura really ok?

Episode 67 - "Sakura, Syaoran, and the Tsukimine Shrine"
"Sakura to Syaoran to Tsukimine Jinja"

Sakura invites everyone to the Tsukimine shrine after she notices a festival going on there. At the festival, Eriol summons a strange looking horse and Sakura must transform more Clow Cards in order to stop it.  

Episode 68  - "Sakura, the Past, and Clow Reed"

"Sakura to Kako to Kurou Riido"

Wondering what will happen once all the Clow Cards have been transformed, Sakura uses the Return card to travel back in time to talk with Clow Reed. Sakura meets with Clow Reed and he answers all of her questions...However, the house she sees seems familiar somehow...

Episode 69 - "Sakura Meets Clow Reed"
"Sakura to Arawareta Kurou Riido"

Eriol reveals his true identity to Sakura and Syaoran to be the reincarnation of Clow Reed's spirit. He sets his final challenge: turn all of the remaining Clow cards into Sakura Cards or the world will remain in eternal sleep and darkness. Is Sakura's magic strong enough to save the world and her friends? Syaoran finally confesses his true feelings to Sakura, leaving her confused as to her own feelings.

Episode 70 - "Sakura and Her True Feelings"
"Sakura to Hontou no Omoi"

Sakura ponders over Syaoran's confession and is confused of her own feelings for him.  Hearing that Eriol is leaving for England, they decided to visit his house for an explanation.  Then Sakura finds out that Syaoran is returning to Hong Kong, will she be able to return his feelings before he can leave?

Upcoming Streams:
(Times to Be Announced)

Last edited by Small Lady on 29th May 2016, 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th May 2016, 11:16 pm

I will probably miss this one. I am gonna be out and about since tomorrow is my birthday.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th May 2016, 1:00 pm

Hi everyone! Some stuff came up and I have to push the stream back by an hour. I'm sorry for any inconvenience!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th May 2016, 4:19 pm

The stream has started! Not too late to join in! http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 8:02 am

Just a quick reminder that there are no streams this weekend! We will start back up next Friday with the Special Act and Act 0 of PGSM!

Small Lady wrote:
[center]GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 E8Hp8iP

Upcoming Streams:
Friday June 10th TIME TBA ~PGSM Special Act + Act 0![/i]

Upcoming Streams:
(Times to Be Announced)

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th June 2016, 5:48 pm

Small Lady wrote:

Upcoming Streams:
Friday June 10th at 7:00 PM CST ~PGSM Act 0 + Special Act!~
Sunday June 12th Time TBA ~Cardcaptor Sakura The Movie

Friday's Stream:
Act Zero: The Birth of Sailor V + Special Act
(Bonus 2 Mini Dramas!)

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 PGSMAct0_SpecialAct

Join us for more fun PGSM content!  Act Zero is the prequel to the series showing Sailor V's origins. Minako meets Artemis and takes her first adventure as the Guardian of Justice, Sailor V, and Usagi is involved in a jewellery heist where she takes on the form of the Guardian of Bunnies, Sailor Rabbit!

Afterwards will be the Special Act, which follows up with the girls after the finale of PGSM. Usagi is engaged to Mamoru but wedding planning isn't going so well and causes a rift between the two. A certain someone comes back and causes trouble by capturing Mamoru and Usagi, but how will the Sailor Guardians be able to save Usagi and the Earth if they can no longer transform?

Sunday's Stream:
Card Captor Sakura: The Movie

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 Ccs_themovie1

It's winter vacation and Sakura wins a trip to Hong Kong. Kero, skeptic of her luck in lotteries, questions whether she was merely lucky or was she summoned to Hong Kong upon inevitability. As Sakura strolls through Hong Kong's Bird Street, she senses an evil force calling to her. On chasing two strange birds, she is lead to a phantom world where she learns she was actually made to come to Hong Kong by a woman, Madoushi, who apparently wants revenge on Clow Reed. With Syaoran's mother, Yelan's, help and the guidance from Clow Reed's voice, she must fight Madoushi and rescue her friends and loved ones, who have been captured.

Upcoming Streams:
(Times to Be Announced)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top