The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st April 2016, 9:35 pm

Livestream this Sunday, to conclude Sakura's Final Judgement and begin the 3rd and final season!

Small Lady wrote:
GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 E8Hp8iP

Upcoming Streams:
Sunday April 3rd @ 7:30 PM CST
Card Captor Sakura
Episodes 46-49

Quick Link: http://original.livestream.com/gcsmgroup
Sign Up to Receive PMs Here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t12283-gc-livestream-2016-signups
Timezone Converter: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
(Small Note: My area observes daylight savings and it has ended.)

[center]

Card Captor Sakura
Episodes 46-49

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 Ccs_vol11

Episode 42 ~ Sakura and the Blacked Out School Arts Festival
Sakura no Makkura Gakugeikai

Sakura and Syaoran are working hard at memorizing the play. Finally the day of the play comes, and after a few denials about going out on stage from Syaoran, the play is on. The play goes well until right before Sakura and Syaoran kiss, when the Dark card appears. Sakura finds herself lost in the Dark Card until she realizes what she needs to defeat the card is within her heart. Sakura then receives a warning about the "Final Judgement".

Episodes 46 ~ Sakura and the Final Judgment
Sakura to Saigo no Shinpan

It is now Sakura's turn but she does not want to wish to fight Yue, wishing to be friends with him instead. She learns that if she fails, everyone who has had anything to do with the cards will forget their feelings for the person they love the most. Knowing this, will Sakura's power be enough to pass the Final Judgement?

Episodes 47 ~ Sakura and the Mysterious Transfer Student
Sakura to Fushigi na Tenkousei

It has been several months since Sakura passed the Final Judgement. However the arrival of a new transfer student, Eriol Hiiragizawa, brings about new strange phenomena, starting with a bizarre change in weather, that Sakura seems powerless to stop...

Episodes 48 ~ Sakura and the Awakened Star Key
Sakura to Mezameta Hoshi no Kagi

The mysterious weather continues as Eriol gives cause for Syaoran to be jealous when he makes advances on Sakura. However, while investigating the strange weather again, Sakura, Tomoyo, Kerberos and Yue get trapped with Sakura being unable to use her wand.

Episodes 49 ~ Sakura and the Dangerous Piano
Sakura to Kiken na Piano

Sakura is exhausted from the amount of magic she had to use to save everyone in the previous episode. It turns out she used her magic to turn one of the Clow Cards into her own cards, the "Sakura Cards". From now on, she must transform the cards from Clow Cards into Sakura Cards.

Upcoming Streams:
(Times to Be Announced)

• Friday Apr 15th ~ Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Acts 33-36 (Live Action Series)
  • Sunday Apr 17th ~ Card Captor Sakura Eps 50-53
  • Friday Apr 22nd ~ The Seal of the Super Planet Death Vulcan Part 1 (Myu)
  • Sunday Apr 24th ~ The Seal of the Super Planet Death Vulcan Part 2 Super Revue Show (Myu)
  • Friday May 6th ~ Card Captor Sakura Eps 54-57
  • Sunday May 8th ~ Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Acts 37-40 (Live Action Series)
  • Friday May 13th ~ Card Captor Sakura Eps 58-61
  • Sunday May 15th ~ Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Acts 41-44 (Live Action Series)
  • Friday May 20th ~ Card Captor Sakura Eps 62-65
  • Sunday May 22nd ~ Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Acts 45-49 FINALE (Live Action Series)
  • Friday May 27th ~ Card Captor Sakura Eps 66-70
  • Sunday May 29th ~ Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Special Act + Act 0
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd April 2016, 9:04 pm

I'll be there for a little while tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 5:25 pm

Stream starts in FIVE minutes!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th April 2016, 5:23 pm

Just wanting to post that there will be no livestreams this weekend! We will resume streams next Friday with PGSM!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th April 2016, 8:55 pm

Small Lady wrote:

Upcoming Streams:
Friday April 15th at 7:30 PM CST
PGSM!

Sign Up to Receive PMs Here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t12283-gc-livestream-2016-signups

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon
Acts 33-36

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 PGSM_33-36

The Sailor Guardians are put through tough challenges as Ami and Rei have to both separately deal with their clash of views with their parents. Meanwhile, Sailor Venus and Zoisite team up as they both have the same goals: preventing the past from repeating itself and saving the world from complete destruction. But is it all for naught when Princess Sailor Moon appears?

Come join us for the next four episodes of PGSM!

Act 33: Ami is Transferring Schools?

Act 34: Talks Between Parents and Children

Act 35: Sailor Venus and Zoisite are Working Together?

Act 36: Princess Sailor Moon Appears!

Upcoming Streams:
(Times to Be Announced)

• Sunday Apr 17th ~ Card Captor Sakura Eps 50-53
  • Friday Apr 22nd ~  The Seal of the Super Planet Death Vulcan Part 1 (Myu)
  • Sunday Apr 24th ~ The Seal of the Super Planet Death Vulcan Part 2 Super Revue Show (Myu)
  • Sunday May 22nd ~ Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Acts 45-49 FINALE (Live Action Series)

I advise everyone to bring tissues. From here on out we are in Feels Central and I cannot be held responsible for cries and snotty noses.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th April 2016, 8:56 pm

I wish I'll be able to be there cause there's one of my favorite episode Friday ugh!
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th April 2016, 9:01 pm

I can't make it Friday(work) and Sunday is possibly I won't be able to make it either- I'm going out of town for the weekend and I don't know when I'll be back on Sun.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th April 2016, 9:06 pm

ill be there with extra tissues
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th April 2016, 9:20 pm

I can't make this one. I have an event I have to attend for work :/
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Spiral-Star
Lotus Crystal

Spiral-Star

Lotus Crystal

Title : A Tiny Spiraling Star

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th April 2016, 9:23 pm

I forgot I have to go to a rehearsal dinner for my cousin's wedding on Friday, but I can make it Sunday! =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.danibreckenridge.com http://spiral-sketches.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th April 2016, 5:35 pm

We are starting now! Not too late to join!

http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th April 2016, 8:29 pm

Small Lady wrote:

Upcoming Streams:
Sunday April 17th at 5:30 PM CST
Card Captor Sakura!

[/b]

Card Captor Sakura
Episode 50-53

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 Ccs_vol13

Episode 50 -Sakura, Syaoran, and the Invisible Thread
Sakura to Syaoran to Mienai Ito

Sakura begins to wonder if the bizarre events  are connected to Clow Reed's presence, even though he is long deceased. At recess, Rika shows everyone a teddy bear she made. Sakura decides to get her own teddy-bear-making kit at the craft store where she sees Eriol buying several spools of string. That night, Sakura and Kero once again sense Clow Reed's presence and meet up with Syaoran and Tomoyo. However, Syaoran's body begins moving against his will and attacks Sakura. Can Sakura save Syaoran and herself? The presense of Clow Reed is revealed...

Episode 51 -Sakura and the Big Teddy Bear
Sakura to Ooki na Nuigurumi

Several people at school have started making their own teddy bears to give to their loved ones, while Eriol helps Sakura make her bear for Yukito, secretly enchanting one of its ears. Syaoran, who also has feelings for Yukito and has made his own bear, realizes he has feelings for Sakura as well.  Yue explains to Syaoran why he is attracted to Yukito. Yukito is then later attacked by a giant version of Sakura's handmade teddy bear!

Episode 52 - Sakura's Sheep Warning
Sakura no Hitsuji Chuuihou?!

Yue secretly confides with Keroberos that he has recently been losing his energy, and that Sakura's powers alone aren't enough to help him maintain himself. Meanwhile, Sakura's attention is drawn to a large, deep hole in the middle of the playground of which only she can enter...

Episode 53 - Sakura and the Panicky Bike
Sakura to Panikku Jitensha

Sakura learns that the Clow Cards she is unable to use are beginning to lose their power, and will become ordinary cards if they aren't converted into Sakura Cards. Unwilling to let this happen, Sakura recklessly converts several cards at once leaving her extremely weakened and leads to her losing control of one of the cards, the Dash. Sakura must stop the Dash before it creates too much havoc!

Upcoming Streams:
(Times to Be Announced)

• Friday Apr 22nd ~  The Seal of the Super Planet Death Vulcan Part 1 (Myu)

[/center]
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st April 2016, 7:32 pm

Small Lady wrote:

Upcoming Streams:
Friday April 21st at 7:30 PM CST
The Seal of the Super Planet Death Vulcan (Part 1 ~ Musical)
Sunday April 23rd at 5:30 PM CST
The Seal of the Super Planet Death Vulcan (Part 2 ~ Super Revue Show)

Sailor Moon Musical Special - The Dracul Series
The Seal of the Super Planet Death Vulcan

(Please note, Friday we will watch the first half, which is the entire musical story part. Sunday we will watch the second half, which is a special "concert" like performance.)

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 DraculPosterEdit-881x1024

The finale of the Dracul Series, "The Seal of the Super Planet Death Vulcan"! This show concludes the Dracul Series with many twists and turns and final revelations that only make sense in watching Winter 2000, Summer 2000 and Winter 2001 (I recommend if you've yet to see them then to maybe try and catch up or be prepared to be confused! xD). At last, all the mysteries of the previous three musicals are answered in this final story surrounding Sailor Moon, Count Dracul and the mysterious planet, Vulcan.

Death Vulcan’s arrival on Earth is imminent and even so, the Outer Soldiers have a falling out with Sailor Moon’s group when they decide to take a trip to Monaco. When a battle with Magi Saint Germain arises, Sailor Moon is forced to decide between her friends and the Silver Crystal. Usagi surrenders but at what cost… The villain behind all the Dracul Series is revealed at last but who is it really? Dark Cain? Death Vulcan? In this enigma that spans 7,000 years, Sailor Moon must find a way to finally end the Final War of the Stars and Planets, the Ragnarok of the Gods begins!

Starring:

Miyuki Kanbe as Usagi Tsukino / Sailor Moon

Chieco Kawabe as Ami Mizuni / Sailor Mercury
Megumi Yoshida as Rei Hino / Sailor Mars
Yuriko Hayashi as Makoto Kino / Sailor Jupiter
Ayumi Murata as Minako Aino / Sailor Venus

Nao Takagi as Haruka Tenou / Sailor Uranus
Yuuka Asami as Michiru Kaiou / Sailor Neptune
Yuuko Hosaka as Setsuna Meiou / Sailor Pluto
Mario Tomioka as Hotaru Tomoe / Sailor Saturn
Kasumi Takabatake as Chibiusa / Sailor Chibimoon
Hidemasa Edo as Mamoru Chiba / Tuxedo Mask

Yoshiya Yukimura as Mandrake
Mari Yasuda as Mandrako
Niki Ajima as Lycan Child Levi

Kenji Tominaga as Dark Cain
Yoshiki Hirao as Magi Saint Germain
Miki Kawasaki as Olam Tiphareth
Ado Endou as Roi Malkuth
Noriko Yamakawa as Elyon Yesod

Hikari Ono as Bloody Dracul Vampir
Yuuta Mochizuki as Count Dracul

…and Kazuma Inoue as Death Vulcan
…with Nana Maria Okamoto as Vulcan

Upcoming Streams:
(Times to Be Announced)

[/center]
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd April 2016, 5:54 pm

The stream is starting now if you'd like to join! http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 9:30 am

Just a reminder that we're having a stream today to watch the Super Revue show from Death Vulcan!
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 11:14 am

Sadly I won't be able to make it.   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 1948543417
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 3:13 pm

Gonna be late or we'll be watching through GK's phone.
{Which is lame cause we can't chat I think}
We'll let you know on skype if we're in watching
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 3:49 pm

Hello everyone! I am having issues with the livestream program so I have switched teh Twitch.tv. If you want to chat in the chat room you do apparently need to make an account with twitch, which is free to do. If you do not wish to make an account, feel free to join us in the skype chat by clicking the link below!

https://join.skype.com/w88D2darzihG
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 4:55 pm

Due to technical issues I have stopped the stream for the night. Thank you to everyone who tried to come and put up wth all the issues we were having!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th April 2016, 8:40 pm

Small Lady wrote:

Upcoming Streams:
Sunday April 30th at 6:00 PM CST
Card Captor Sakura!

Welcome to GC's Livestream events for 2016! We are now getting close to wrapping up CCS and PGSM. We finish both series a the end of May!  What's coming up next?  Well, first we'll take a visit down the New Myu road and watch La Reconquista, Petite Etrangere and Un Nouveau Voyage then after that we might be revisiting the original SM anime!

Don't forget to grab a livestream attendance bumper below! And be sure to watch this thread, sign up to receive PMs and reblog/share our social media posts to stay in the GC Livestream know!  

Card Captor Sakura
Episodes 54-57

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 Ccs_vol14

Episode 54 ~ Sakura and the Calendar of Memories
"Sakura to Omoide no Karendaa"

Sakura's father gives her her mother's old calendar and Sakura learns about her great-grandfather and how he disapproved of his granddaughter's marriage. Hoping to set things right, Sakura hand-makes a gift and uses the Flower card to decorate it, along with a letter about how happy her mother was.

Episodes 55 ~ Sakura and Sakura from Wonderland
Sakura to Fushigi no Kuni no Sakura

While reading Alice in Wonderland, Sakura is sucked into the book's fantasy due to another of Eriol's enchantments. There she meets the story's characters who have taken on the forms of her friends and family. Sakura must figure out a way to get out of this crazy world!

Episodes 56 ~ Sakura, Kero and the Sweet Meeting
Sakura to Kero no Okashina Deai??

Sakura's school is hosting a bazaar, and Kero attends to eat sweets, hiding in the woods. Nakuru, meanwhile, brings Spinel Sun along and hides him in the same forest while she attends the bazaar. Kero meets Spinel but is completely oblivious to his true nature and befriends him, forcing him to eat some of the sweets. As a result, Spinel gets drunk on the sweets and goes on an eating binge throughout the school. Kero must get Sakura to stop him!

Episodes 57 ~ Sakura, Syaoran and the Elevator
Sakura to Syaoran to Erebeetaa

Syaoran's feelings for Sakura have been steadily increasing and Sakura remains blissfully unaware of it. Soon Sakura invites him to go to a teddy bear festival with her, Tomoyo, and Eriol. However, Eriol secretly traps Sakura and Syaoran on an elevator...the two become closer and Syaoran finally comes to terms with his feelings for Sakura.

Upcoming Streams:
(Times to Be Announced)

• Sunday April 30th ~ Card Captor Sakura Eps 54-57
  • Friday June 10th ~ Sailor Moon Musical: La Reconquista

COLLECTIBLE BUMPERS
You can earn bumpers based on how many livestream attendances you've accumulated! Please give bumper credit to GC's lovely Sailor Mars!
Click here to see how many streams you've attended.
(Note: 2014 and older is on a second tab, so you can add last years attendances with 2015s to see how many you've done total).

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 K3Xkw5gGC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 Wv0zJ2oGC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 JIOjwCqGC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 Cd3DvptGC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 GfpqL2rGC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 CJs09cH
Attendee:
1-5 Attendances
Fan:
5-15 Attendances
Uber Fan Tier 1:
15-20 Attendances
Uber Fan Tier 2:
20-25 Attendances
Addict Tier 1:
25-30 Attendances
Addict Tier 2:
30+ Attendances
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th April 2016, 8:56 pm

I'll miss Friday's because of work.  Right now, I'm only able to make it to Sunday's streams.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th April 2016, 9:01 pm

Just noting there is no stream this Friday!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th April 2016, 9:33 pm

Just realized I had the wrong date with the wrong day...Woops! The next stream is May 1st! Sunday!!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 2:01 pm

Don't forget CCS tonight!!
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 2:16 pm

Hoping no technical difficulties tonight!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 4:13 pm

Looks like no troubles with livestream tonight (so far *knocks on wood*) So come and join us!

http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th May 2016, 5:23 pm

Just a quick reminder that there will be no stream this Friday but there will be one on Sunday!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 11:09 am

Sorry for hte late announcement but PGSM is today at 6 PM CST!!

Small Lady wrote:

Upcoming Streams:
Sunday May 8th at 6:00 PM CST ~PGSM~
Friday May 13th at 7:30 PM CST ~Card Captor Sakura~

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon
Acts 37-40

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 PGSM_37-40

Mamoru has voluntarily become hostage to Queen Beryl after she threatened the Shitennou in front of him and the Sailor Guardians. Sailor Moon turned into Princess Sailor Moon showing she was not to be messed with. Usagi is recovered from the experience but the Princess takes over her body and she goes missing. Ami and Makoto are forced to pretend to be Usagi so her family doesn't realize whats happened. Meanwhile Mamoru is trying his best to get information out of the Shitennou what happened in the past in order to prevent it from happening again.  

The Princess reveals herself to the Sailor Guardians and reveals it is she who destroyed everything. Now an internal struggle ensues between Usagi and the Princess as Usagi fights to stop the past from repeating itself, remembering Mamoru's promise that they will not let the Earth be destroyed.

Then Usagi's mama goes on a wild adventure to become a reporter...after it turns out Minako's company President was friends with Ikuko in high school. Usagi's family goes through a tough bonding experience! Then Minako reveals that she is going to quit singing in order to give 100% of herself to her duty as a Sailor Guardian before she succombs to her illness. Rei cannot accept that she is giving into the past so easily and sets up a competition between idols: Reiko Mars vs Minako Aino! In a rare moment, all five Sailor Guardians have fun and bond with each other...

Upcoming Streams:
(Times to Be Announced)

• Friday June 10th ~ Sailor Moon Musical: La Reconquista

Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 1:18 pm

I'm hella sad but it's Mother's Day so I'll have to skip PGSM :c
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 1:26 pm

No feels for you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top