The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Nehelenia, daughter of Mamoru and Usagi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
east02west
Pyramidal Crystal

east02west

Pyramidal Crystal

Nehelenia, daughter of Mamoru and Usagi Empty
PostSubject: Nehelenia, daughter of Mamoru and Usagi    Nehelenia, daughter of Mamoru and Usagi I_icon_minitime3rd February 2016, 9:36 am

I know it's far fetched and all, but the more I think about it, the more appropriate I think it would have been to have had Nehelenia's story be that of ChibiUsa.

Aside from their general shared appearance (Mamoru's black hair, and Usagi's blue eyes (Mamoru has them too.)), I do think it would have made for a much darker story to have had ChibiUsa occupy Nehelenia's position in relation to her mother and father. I have to admit that I wasn't keen on the incestuous affections of ChibiUsa's Elektra complex, and would have actually preferred a darker storyline of Usagi's neglect of her daughter and how she came to be corrupted (to the point of covering the Earth in an eternal eclipse (it makes sense for a daughter of the Earth and moon.)). The time travel storyline would have been preserved, but would have been a fusion of the Black Moon clan story with the grand matron of the clan being Nehelenia assisted by her prematurely awakened Amazon Quartet. This threat inevitably leading to the Outer Senshi being awakened with the intent to kill Nehelenia (ie. Mistress 9-Hotaru storyline). Nehelenia would have imprisoned her parents siphoning the power of both the Silver and Golden crystals, as her Silver Crystal has yet to manifest.

Having sensed this threat, we would be introduced to Helios and how his heart is united to that of Mamoru. Sensing the impending death of the Earth he reveals himself in a weakened state and informs Usagi of the prophecy of his future union with Nehelenia, and how Usagi must do all within her power to disallow the Outers from taking Nehelenia out. He would inform Usagi of an ancient power to be found at the Galaxy Cauldron which would allow her to become Sailor Cosmos (as was her mother before her... http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t133p60-theory-who-is-sailor-cosmos). 

Part of me thinks that some of the storylines were bit forced and unnecessary in the long run. Part of me would have actually preferred that the senshi would have been closer to allies of the Earth as opposed to regular civilians. However, that not being the case, I think I could have lived with the Outers all having been closer to what Pluto was like during Silver Millenium and within the Black Moon Arc. I would have preferred them to be more ancient and devoid of the attachments that the Inner senshi would have in having lived on Earth. Usagi would ultimately ascend the throne towards the end of the series with the definitive showdown between her and Chaos within Nehelenia (Stars storyline-Galaxia) after having demonstrated her worth to inherit the throne of her mother (after having made right the errors which lead to Nehelenia's rise). Helios would appear in a revived state along with Pluto and take the now reborn and purified star seeds of Nehelenia and her quartet to Elysion where they would remain dormant until was time for them to be born in the new timeline.

Last edited by east02west on 5th February 2016, 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down
east02west
Pyramidal Crystal

east02west

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Nehelenia, daughter of Mamoru and Usagi    Nehelenia, daughter of Mamoru and Usagi I_icon_minitime3rd February 2016, 9:41 am

Pardon the double post, but this seems relevant to the discussion:

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t10003-theories-queen-nehelenia
Back to top Go down
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: Nehelenia, daughter of Mamoru and Usagi    Nehelenia, daughter of Mamoru and Usagi I_icon_minitime4th February 2016, 6:44 pm

Wrong area.  I think this is more of debate/theory topic.
Back to top Go down
east02west
Pyramidal Crystal

east02west

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Nehelenia, daughter of Mamoru and Usagi    Nehelenia, daughter of Mamoru and Usagi I_icon_minitime4th February 2016, 7:13 pm

Thanks for the suggestion.

Could a moderator move this to the Theories and Debates section.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Nehelenia, daughter of Mamoru and Usagi    Nehelenia, daughter of Mamoru and Usagi I_icon_minitime5th February 2016, 12:38 pm

Moderator Note 

This thread is fine in the General Sailor Moon Discussion. If in the future you believe that a thread is in the wrong area, please bring it up with the moderator of that section via PM. 

Thanks, 

Addy 
RP and GC Mod
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
east02west
Pyramidal Crystal

east02west

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Nehelenia, daughter of Mamoru and Usagi    Nehelenia, daughter of Mamoru and Usagi I_icon_minitime5th February 2016, 12:54 pm

Thank you.

I had initially debated placing it in either of the threads, but perhaps I was right to stick to with where I first posted it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nehelenia, daughter of Mamoru and Usagi    Nehelenia, daughter of Mamoru and Usagi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nehelenia, daughter of Mamoru and Usagi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top