The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

October Otaku Senshi Contest!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which Otaku do you like the most?
Entry 1
October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_lcap46%October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Entry 2
October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_lcap54%October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

October Otaku Senshi Contest!! Empty
PostSubject: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime6th October 2015, 2:58 pm

Sorry for the delay guys!  This month's theme is going to be non other thaaannnnnn.....

October Otaku Senshi Contest!! 1018529576Halloween!!!October Otaku Senshi Contest!! 1018529576
(cuz im so original lol)

October Otaku Senshi Contest!! JsstBR1

The Entries!!

October Otaku Senshi Contest!! Sailor16
Senshi Name: Sailor Apocalyptia
Realm of Influence: Heightened Endurance and Dexterity, Highly skilled with guns and lances, Can construct highly useful items out of scraps and junk, hardcore survivalist
Backstory:
Ayumu Tosaka was a funloving and cheerful girl; naive and sweet. She got good grades, loved anything cute and, while there were students that found her endearing qualities annoying-nobody had anything bad to say to her. She could often be found at the park with her best friend, watching the birds. Earlier that year, she found a chick fallen out of its nest-and it imprinted on her immediately. She always had that baby bird with her, and nobody minded. After all, it was such a "Tosaka thing" to do, you know? Rescue a baby bird and later raise it? Who else but Ayumu would do that? With such a great life, Ayumu had a dream to become a zookeeper, and help out with the wild birds. 
Of course, this was when she was fourteen-and that was ten years ago. The before times, people call it now.
Even Ayumu isn't sure what happened or how it all started. All she'll tell you is that she was at home watching anime with her best friend and brother-home alone when it happened. There was screaming, then yelling a couple blocks down, and it only got closer and louder. Suddenly TV cut to an emergency broadcast and showed horrifying footage. To make an incredibly long and painful story short-Ayumu is the only one out of her family to survive this long. It is said that the outbreak consumed the nation within three years time, leaving nothing but a wasteland of what used to be.
The rest Ayumu will refuse to tell you, though she will tell you how she got her outfit. She got the yellow gloves and knife from an old toolshop, her chestplate is fastened together with various round metals and old chains found in her garage. Her staff, the one the now full-grown raven sits upon-was made from a broken shovel or hoe-she can't remember the details; the tip carved and fastened to be a sharp weapon. The metal top of her makeshift spear was a part of her homes' decorative porch railing. As for the guns and the bullets that line the many black pockets of her pants, and the combat boots? All you'd need to do is look around-the remains of what was once the military's attempt at saving the nation is littered among the wasteland. Tanks, trucks, and broken and rotted barricades litter the streets of the land once known for the rising sun-left as a sad momento of how humanity tried to fight back. What about the mesh and the shoulder plates? That's something she made herself-after all, a little metal can at least hinder the bites-it's hard to break through, for the shoulder plates, doubly so. In her travels, she has found that they react to sound and bright visuals first, so her homemade boomerang does wonders when it comes to distracting the hordes.
Ayumu doesn't consider herself a senshi-she considers herself a survivor, a lone wolf. The scars on her face and bruises on her skin tell of the constant and long struggle between herself and this continuously hostile environment. The only living creature she trusts is her raven-the one she found as a small chick from its nest all those years ago. They've got an incredible bond, as the raven will alert her of oncoming danger and bring back scraps-sometimes food, other times bullets-that always prove useful.  
The groups of survivors know of this girl. Those lucky enough to have seen or met her spin tales of her incredible adaptability, and of her bravery. She has saved the lives of dozens of individuals, only to leave once she was sure of their safety. She is always on the move, never staying in one place for long-nor staying in a group of other survivors. It is unknown why. Some say it is because she is a witch-that she possesses magical abilities and that crow is her familiar. Others say she is an incredibly dangerous individual and only helps those who she deems worthy of saving-or saves those only to reap the rewards that those she rescued will no doubt offer. Each group or individual who has encountered her seems to have a different perspective of her. Some never even learn her name. Those who've only heard of her have given her the title of "Apocalyptia, the one who thrives." 
As for the fate of Japan, as well as the world-it remains unknown. The only thing survivors can do is continue to fight while grabbing onto for hope-mostly found in the tales of Apocalyptia; many true and many false as it's passed from word of mouth throughout the broken nation. Ayumu will never accept this newfound saviorism-and fears that if they knew the details and depth of her struggle these past ten years, that the many survivors of this broken Japan may quickly reconsider her reputation.

October Otaku Senshi Contest!! Screen%20Shot%202015-10-07%20at%2012.40.04%20AM

Jackie Lantern AKA Sailor JackOlanturn and her Black Cat companion Salem
Influences/powers:
-Scaryface attack- She can change her face to look scary and distorted to scare her enemies.
-Pumpkin Seed spray- When she screams, large globs of pumpkin seeds/insides come flying out and pelts the enemy. (Mostly used as a distraction for others working with her)
-Black Cat Scratch Attack- She sends Salem out to jump at her enemies face and scratch and claw them.

Brief description:
Born on a dark and stormy Halloween night, Jackie grew up like most of the other kids but she was different. For one, she only wanted to wear clothes that were orange and black..nothing else. Also growing up she noticed what looked like a stem growing out the top of her head this was around the age of 4 that this started. It didn't grow too tall but Jackie grew to like it and never wanted it cut off. When she was 7, her parents got her a cat...a black cat in fact witch she named Salem. Ever since she was young, she loved going out on Halloween night to trick-or-treat and dress up. Naturally she dressed up as a pumpkin... and because her last name happened to be Lantern. When she was 14, she begin to notice weird things happening to her and on that Halloween night she used these weird talents to scare bigger kids and bullies stealing candy and take back said candy giving to to the younger kids who might not get much or were too scared to go out at night.

Old Entries:

Spoiler:

Last edited by mysteryloveandjustice on 22nd November 2015, 10:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime6th October 2015, 3:09 pm

Yay! Theme i can actually use to make a Senshi into!

I'm not entering though mainly because i have experienced an eXtreme bout of writers/designers block, so i am unable to design an OC. Also i would just lose anyway

Last edited by SayakaSakura on 7th October 2015, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime6th October 2015, 11:13 pm

i could get into this creepy contest..lol

NOTE: I AM IN. Also good luck to whomever enters
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime7th October 2015, 4:19 am

Oh my gosh I am so in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime7th October 2015, 1:00 pm

Entered! LET THE SPOOKY COMMENCE! I can't wait to see the other entries.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime7th October 2015, 1:04 pm

silly question but i know this is a senshi contest..but can a man be a senshi too? Its not in the rules that it always has to be a woman?
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime7th October 2015, 1:08 pm

I'd like to think that you could enter male senshi in the contests now, considering that it's now an option with the dollmaker. But I guess it's up to MysteryLove for the final say.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime7th October 2015, 10:10 pm

Yup yup males are a-ok!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime8th October 2015, 2:39 pm

Alright, noted for future contests! October Otaku Senshi Contest!! 378648805
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime12th October 2015, 9:54 pm

i can't wait to see what we all come up with.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime21st October 2015, 9:22 pm

i will send mine this weekend
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime21st October 2015, 9:26 pm

Awesome Very Happy Reminder for everyone that the submission deadline for this month's contest is coming up fast! Get your submissions in before then! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime28th October 2015, 4:33 pm

I can't wait to see all the entries..this will be difficult to vote.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime28th October 2015, 10:14 pm

I'm very sorry I haven't gotten voting up yet guys but I don't have access to a computer right now and I can't do this on a tablet T.T

I promise to get these up as soon as I can!! I will make sure that you guys still get a good amount of time to vote!!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime28th October 2015, 10:19 pm

no worries
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime29th October 2015, 2:40 pm

Voting is finally up!! I'll give you guys till next Wednesday, November 4th, to get your votes in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime29th October 2015, 2:43 pm

Voted! This was a hard choice!
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime29th October 2015, 4:37 pm

voted...where is the vote for all cause their awesome button?
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime29th October 2015, 4:39 pm

Seriously, this one was hard. Nice job, everyone! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Lanlay
Star Seed

Lanlay

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime30th October 2015, 10:20 am

Voted!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime1st November 2015, 11:37 am

Voted
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime3rd November 2015, 3:02 pm

Only today and tomorrow left to vote! Get them in now while you can! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime5th November 2015, 3:01 pm

Whoa guys, it looks like we need a tie-breaker!! I remade the poll and have the 2 entries in the tie-breaker visible for you!! 

Vote again for your favorite entry!! Very Happy 

I will be posting the November Otaku Contest soon for those that want to get started with that Smile
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime5th November 2015, 3:51 pm

Voted! It was even tougher this time!
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Lanlay
Star Seed

Lanlay

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime5th November 2015, 3:52 pm

Voted again.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime10th November 2015, 3:13 pm

I'll give this tie breaker till Thursday to finish up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime16th November 2015, 2:00 pm

Aaaand we have a winner! The winner of the October Otaku Senshi contest iisssss......

Sportsnutd!!!

I'll post again in this thread with your winner's signature once it's been made Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime16th November 2015, 3:17 pm

wow cool that was a tight battle and everyone did great.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime22nd November 2015, 10:56 pm

Here's that winner's signature! Congrats again Very Happy

October Otaku Senshi Contest!! OCbSubn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October Otaku Senshi Contest!!   October Otaku Senshi Contest!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October Otaku Senshi Contest!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top