The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Love and Justice Sailor Moon Podcast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

Love and Justice Sailor Moon Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Love and Justice Sailor Moon Podcast   Love and Justice Sailor Moon Podcast I_icon_minitime3rd October 2015, 2:58 pm

Does anyone else listen to this Sailor Moon podcast, Love and Justice: A Serious Sailor Moon podcast?  I started listening to them recently and i think it's a really good show.  Every episode they take an episode of Sailor Moon Crystal and give their review of it and they compare it to an episode of the 90s anime and an episode of PGSM.  I love their cute jokes when they point out all the cheesy stuff of Sailor Moon that we know is true about it but we love it for it anyway.  Sometimes they do reviews of other anime too like they did a review of that magical boy show that came out earlier this year and they do reviews of the new Seramyu musicals too.  They even have interviews with the new English voice cast of the new Viz dub, like they recently interviewed Amanda Miller and Robbie Daymond.  Their podcast is just a lot of fun and I think it's like the only still active Sailor Moon podcast on iTunes but I highly recommend checking it out if you want a Sailor Moon podcast to listen to.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: Love and Justice Sailor Moon Podcast   Love and Justice Sailor Moon Podcast I_icon_minitime10th October 2015, 5:10 pm

I do! Or at least I did until I got my new phone which doesn't play nicely with the podcast program. Sad They are so much fun to listen to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: Love and Justice Sailor Moon Podcast   Love and Justice Sailor Moon Podcast I_icon_minitime2nd January 2016, 12:08 am

Never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love and Justice Sailor Moon Podcast   Love and Justice Sailor Moon Podcast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love and Justice Sailor Moon Podcast

View previous topic View next topic Back to top