The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
love.love
Star Seed

love.love

Star Seed

Title : Nyaa nya

My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  Empty
PostSubject: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime28th December 2011, 11:55 pm

Hi! So I wanted to update my OCs stats because her information was totally out of date! 

Here are some key words/names you should learn about before reading her profile! Like a Star @ heaven 

Key Words/Names:

The Imperium: The collective name of my group of villains. "Imperium" is a Latin word which means absolute power or authority, and is synonymous with empire (hence why Sailor Star has the full name 'Imperial' Sailor Star). Although the group of villains as a whole are called the Imperium, they are broken up into five different sects within a whole. When you see me say "The Imperium" I'm talking about the entire group of characters.

The Protogenoi: The highest members of the Imperium which have existed since the dawn of time and fight to bring about "Prima Vita", the most primitive form of the universe, the ultimate state of nothingness, devoid of all life. They were defeated by Sailor Senshi in their past lives during the Sailor Wars, stripped of their powers and trapped within earth beneath the temple of Elysian. They were released from their eternal prison by the 'Courtiers' after the expel of Chaos from the body of Galaxia. They know Chaos will eventually be reborn as a true star but wish to speed up the process by any and all means necessary.

The Courtiers: Turmolt (Tumult), Chance, Rumour (Rumor) and Discord. Four formless entities that appeared at the expel of Chaos from the body of Galaxia. They provided the Obsidian Crystal, the source of power for the Imperium and catch the Protogenoi up to speed on what has happened since their fall in the past. Despite appearing apart of the Imperium, they have no true alignment.

Obsidian Crystal: The source of power for the Imperium. A crystal that was born from Chaos at the dawn of time and gives power to the members of the Imperium, creates leiches, and holds the collected chaotic energy obtained by the Imperium. The crystal is shaped like a pyramid.

Leiches:
These beings are the typical monster of the day type villains like youma, droids or phages. They are born from the Obsidian Crystal. There are many types of Leiches and each type serve a different purpose. The first types are called upon to gather chaotic energy from groups of humans by using objects which are popular at the time. The second type is called upon by the Imperium to be their undead army/protectors which fight against the Sailor Senshi much like your every day MOTD.

Chaotic Energy: What the Protogenoi are looking for besides the Maboroshi no Shirouishou. Chaotic energy can be taken from any living creature, but it is difficult to collect without manipulation. You could never get large amounts of Chaotic Energy without manipulating the masses in some way. (Think the 92 LA riots , or the recent uprising in Russia)

Maboroshi no Shirouishou, or "Phantom white crystal": A crystal that is said to rival the Ginzuishou and destroy the entire solar system if it falls into the hands of the Protogenoi. The crystals' owner is completely unknown, and it isn't thought to be a crystal of a Sailor Senshi (similar to the golden crystal in the anime) but just a normal crystal of immense power that has existed since the dawn of time.

Civilian Form

Name: Kokoro "Koko" Bastet Samson
Name Meaning:
Kokoro is her given name which means heart in Japanese.
Bastet is her middle name which references the Egyptian cat goddess who rules over the sun and moon in lower Egypt, Bast.
Samson means "man of the sun" in Hebrew.
Nickname: Koko
Birthday: August 15th.
Zodiac Sign: Leo.
Nationality: Born in the USA, but she moves to Japan to finalize the plans of the Imperium.

(Appearance)
Ethnicity: Kokos' mother is of African-American descent, and her father is of Caucasian and Japanese descent.
Skin: Light Caramel.
Height: 5'3" (160cm).
Build: Thin, but busty.
Eyes: Cyan. (Blue-green if you fancy a more realistic approach)

Hair: Her hair is a red-mulberry color in both her civilian and morphed forms. As a child her hair was thick and wild, so Kokos' working mother had to come up with a quick style to help tame the thickness and curls so she could be on her way. She decided to style her daughters hair in triangular buns to mimic the look of a cat as a joke due to Kokos' tendency to bring home stray cats. The hairstyle was cute, and manageable! Despite the joke, Koko kept the style in her civilian form and it crosses over to her senshi form as well. Her hairstyle changes daily, however, when making idol appearances and changes when in princess form.

(Personal)
Likes: Being lazy when she can, being dramatic, taking naps, eating, zoos, green houses, and volunteering at animal shelters/rehab centers. She is known for adopting animals she shouldn't and bringing home strays frequently, unfortunately, much to the dismay of her parents and room mates (ducks in bath tubs, stay kittens in the kitchen).
Dislikes: Doing anything she doesn't want to do, being bossed around, being lectured, being bugged during her 'alone times', clingy people, kids, cleaning, studying, being wet, getting dirty, sports, and seeing hurt and homeless animals.
Favorite Food: Seafood with lots of tartar sauce, and anything deep fried.
Least Favorite Food: Anything green.
Strong Points: Koko has a tremendous amount of loyalty and forgives quickly. She can even show compassion and sympathy towards her enemies at times. Moreover, Koko has amazing intuition, and despite being easily influenced and gullible, when it comes down to it, Koko will always end up realizing right from wrong.
Has Trouble With: Controlling her emotions and thus her powers. On a personal level though, Koko has trouble with self control, paying attention, spazzing, heights, the supernatural, dogs, big bodies of water and too many lights in one area (think of a whole neighborhood decked out in Christmas lights) which makes for a hilarious reaction to her first few times in space. She is sort of a "scardey cat".
Hobbies: Being an idol, singing, acting.
Dream: Despite being a senshi and celebrity, Koko still has the same childhood civilian dream. She dreams of living in the lap of luxury with a handsome husband and beautiful kids. In addition, she also dreams of running a shelter for animals. On the other hand, as a senshi, Koko wanted to find out her true purpose. After finding that purpose, Koko only dreams of leading a normal life.

Personality:
Koko grew up similar to that of an only child due to her siblings being ten years older then her, so Koko is very use to getting her way. When she doesn't get her way, it isn't very pretty! She is ruled by her emotions, so whenever an emotion comes over her, she will most defiantly express it and generally in the most dramatic fashion. Although Koko is generally quite pure in her intentions, cheerful and kind; Koko can be brash when offended, sneaky and childish. You will never see Koko bite her tongue unless there is some strategic plan behind it. She rarely keeps her mouth shut, can get an attitude out of nowhere, and suffers some-what from "word vomit". She is very feisty, but people aren't intimidated by her because of her quirks. She is rarely taken seriously because of her short attention span. She is easily distracted by things, and seems to be in her own little world majority of the time which has earned her the nickname "Space Cadet". She also tends to deny the obvious, stubbornly. For example she is outwardly selfish, clumsy, possessive, and vain but will humorously deny all of these things. Fortunately for her, majority of people find her charming enough to forget her quirks and feisty nature. Many people equate her personality to that of a cats'.

Civilian History:
Koko was born on August 15th in a small Midwestern town in the United States. She had a very normal childhood, and grew up similar to that of an only child because of the age gap with her siblings. Koko grew up financially comfortable due to her parents' careers and was spoiled, however, her mother and father both traveled a lot due to their careers. Koko would spend a great deal of her childhood under the supervision of her maternal grandfather, whom she was very close to. He was her world. Unfortunately at the age of fifteen her grandfather passed away. Before his passing he gave her a antique key. He told her she would know what to do with the key when the time was right. Koko wrote off his seriousness about this bizarre key because he was a bit senile with death but she held the key to high importance, nevertheless, because it was the last gift given to her by him. After his death, bizarre things began to happen and Kokos' once normal life began to unravel. She started to pick up on the energy of others, including plants and animals. She would feel inclined to heal and nurture, such as bringing a withered flower back to life. However despite the positives, there were many negatives that came along with her new found powers.

Koko began to have frequent nightmares of the world ending. These nightmares would severely impact her sleeping. To make matters worse, some peers had seen her privately display her new powers and absurdly found her threatening; Koko distanced herself from the judgement. She began to search for an outlet to help cope, and would eventually find that outlet in acting and modeling. Koko never aspired to be an idol, but found the outlet captured her full attention and took her mind off the nightmares and impending catastrophe she felt was inevitable. She began auditioning for small gigs, and although she was talented her lifestyle and lack of sleep hindered her career aspirations. It wasn't until being discovered by the Protogenoi was she pushed into stardom. The Protogenoi were on a mission to find an aspiring singer and make her a international super star. They intended to use this star to influence the masses and help push the agenda of the Protogenoi into fruition. They chose Koko as their celebrity guinea pig and thus, quickly, Kokoro became a famous idol almost overnight. Despite being this famous idol, her civilian identity would be kept a secret and she was able to live a normal life outside her idol persona. Her family knew of this identity and her mother allowed her to move to japan to attend Mugen Gaken (Infinity Academy) to 'further her career'.

About the Senshi

Sailor Name: Imperial Sailor Star.
Challenge Intro: "Protected by the sun, the star of life and brilliance. The soldier of light, Sailor Star is here!"
Realm of Influence: Light, perhaps solar.
Transformation: Cosmic Star Power, Make Up!
Colors: Red and Teal.
Aura Color: Teal.
Outfit: Her fuku differentiates from the rest of the solar system senshi similar to how Sailor Saturns' first fuku was different just for flashy purposes. Despite this differentiation she still has a pretty standard solar system style fuku. The main differences are her lace petticoat under her two layered main skirt, her two layered back bow, gloves, and garter belt.
Items: Her crown staff. Used for all her attacks.

Mission: To bring about the fall of the "alien and evil" Moon Kingdom by finding the Maboroshi no Shirouishou, the "Phantom white crystal" said to rival the Ginzuishou due to its immense power. (Although we all know nothing will trump the Ginzuishou right? right!) She is being misled to believe that the white moon kingdom is evil and bent on controlling the world.

Attacks

Attack Name: Super Sonic!
Attack Description: All Star has to do is shout out this attack and immediately the teal jewel at the base of her crown staff glows intensely and emits sound waves which are piercing in sound and painful.
Effect: Defiantly hinders people. They are unable to do anything except crotch to the ground and cover their ears. The attack also effects gravity making people feel heavier and less able to quickly move. The attack is handy when trying to take massive amounts of chaotic energy because it keeps people in place.

Attack Name:
Cosmic Sutra!
Attack Description: Sailor Star raises her scepter, the red crystal at the very top of her crown staff emits a multicolored transparent ribbon with glowing yellow stars that lengthens and encircles her whole body before encasing a person. Once covered in the ribbons, the person or leiche glows and flashes three times before being powered up, healed or revived.
Effect: Causes energy boosts, power ups and healing. This move can also bring leiches back to life.

Senshi Personality: Despite being rather opinionated and confident in her civilian form, Koko wasn't originally secure in her identity as Sailor Star. She was really insecure and rarely wanted to get involved with the daily grind of the Imperium. Despite being the only member with healing powers, she viewed her power as weak compared to the other members. On the other hand, she also felt attacked and a target of envy due to her powers. Like her celebrity identity, she eventually comes to view her duty as a 'senshi' and overall situation with the Imperium as a 'burden'. Her intuition that the Protogenoi were either wrong or lying was strong, but her love and loyalty to Phanes was even stronger, thus keeping her tied to the Imperium. This internal battle often times caused strife within her causing unpredictable moves in battle against the solar system senshi. The closer she got to discovering her true identity, the more unpredictable she became and everyone viewed her as such. On one hand she was being controlled by the Obsidian crystal which was possessing her and attempting to make her a vessel for Chaos. However on the other hand, she was constantly being called back to the light internally and externally.

Sailor History: After being exposed to the dark Obsidian crystal owned by the Protogenoi, Koko transformed into a senshi much to their surprise. Ironically the Protogenoi didn't think anything of this and just wrote this transformation off as the Obsidian displaying its power. The Protogenoi members decided to use Koko as not only a celebrity pone, but prepare her to become a vessel for their master Chaos. Phanes jokingly named her Sailor 'Star' because she was such a huge idol around the world . Koko has no idea of their true intentions, and struggles daily with the realization that she is a senshi.

Here is some fuku correct art done by me!

My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  2013_imperial_sailor_star_ref_sheet_by_ai_sanura-d5sf6dj
My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  Ai_sanuras_imperial_sailor_star_2013_msp_round_1_by_ai_sanura-d62t9c6

Here is a gallery of picture of her done by others! My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  1637911638

http://ai-sanura.deviantart.com/favourites/40869686

Last edited by love.love on 24th October 2013, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ai-sanura.deviantart.com/
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime29th December 2011, 8:28 am

This is definitely an interesting character, Love. I like what you did with the "Star" archetype, in this case lending it to be more of an ambiguous name for Sailor Sun/etc. Her design in itself is also very original, and the red-teal combination isn't what most people would expect for the archetype.

Very good job! I look forward to seeing more of your Imperial Star. Wink
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime29th December 2011, 9:09 am

Wow I love the colors and the design Love. Especially the gloves details Wink And your character is very interesting Wink.
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
love.love
Star Seed

love.love

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime29th December 2011, 11:39 am

Sailor Pluto wrote:
This is definitely an interesting character, Love. I like what you did with the "Star" archetype, in this case lending it to be more of an ambiguous name for Sailor Sun/etc. Her design in itself is also very original, and the red-teal combination isn't what most people would expect for the archetype.

Very good job! I look forward to seeing more of your Imperial Star. Wink

Aw thank you for such kind words! Her name was just originally Sailor Star, I never made the Sailor Sun connection until recently, but I thought why not? There is something particularly special about this solar system in the BSSM world, so our sun must be pretty important for it nourishes the earth and other planets. So I put two and two together, since the sun is a star, and designated her as ambiguously Sailor Sun. Although she doesn't know she is, and never gets the title. My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  3050727640

Yepp! The red and teal actually come from my high school's colors. Since I hadn't seen a red and teal senshi before, but this was before I knew about color theory. I was pleased to find out red and teal go together in one of the schemes.

And thank you JoJia!
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime29th December 2011, 3:02 pm

Hehe, you're quite welcome. That's pretty interesting backstory for her, too. Maybe we should do an RP in the Freeform once I get Sidus' bio finished. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
apocalypseAuxilatrix
Star Seed

apocalypseAuxilatrix

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime10th January 2012, 8:54 pm

I really admire the amount of work you put into this, she's a very unique character! The design is pretty awesome too, I love how the accessories make it look ornate but it's not crazy over-done B)
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime11th January 2012, 7:36 am

She's awesome and you should totally role-play with her. *hinthint* The artwork is gorgeous, too!

Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime11th January 2012, 8:45 am

Random thought that I forgot to mention the first time around - I love that you use a garter. I hardly ever see that in OC senshi. :3
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime5th July 2012, 8:52 pm

Here is a drawing I did for love.love via deviantART of her Senshi Imperial Sailor Star. I thought I'd post it here Wink
My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  Sailor41
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime4th August 2012, 12:48 pm

I absolutely love her!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime4th January 2013, 4:40 pm

A new drawing I did for love.love on DeviantArt ^-^

My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  Imperi11
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime4th January 2013, 5:59 pm

This looks awesome. :3
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime4th January 2013, 8:03 pm

Thanks Pluto! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Augusta Nekochan
Lotus Crystal

Augusta Nekochan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime4th January 2013, 9:06 pm

I always love your drawings, Jo. They have such a wonderful, bold style all of their own.
Back to top Go down
http://chocolate-maiden.tumblr.com/ http://augustanekochan.deviantart.com/
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime5th January 2013, 6:32 am

Thank you Neko!
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime5th January 2013, 10:24 am

Im not sure if you knew this already but id just want to point it out cuz its really cool xD

The picture you used as a reference to her transformation sequence is a interpretation of whats called a neutron star. A neutron star is the remnants of the gravitational collapse from a certain kind of supernova (a star's death).

So basically a neutron star is birthed from a huge explosion of light and gravity. Its incredibly dense and sometimes transforms into a Pulsar which emits pulses of radiation and it sounds really cool.

But I just thought it was way cool that you made her realm of influence incredible white light and then used a neutron star as a reference for her cause they form from explosions xD

Be it by accident or on purpose, I like the reference Wink and I love the character as a whole Smile
Back to top Go down
love.love
Star Seed

love.love

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime6th June 2013, 2:39 pm

mysteryloveandjustice wrote:
Im not sure if you knew this already but id just want to point it out cuz its really cool xD

The picture you used as a reference to her transformation sequence is a interpretation of whats called a neutron star. A neutron star is the remnants of the gravitational collapse from a certain kind of supernova (a star's death).

So basically a neutron star is birthed from a huge explosion of light and gravity. Its incredibly dense and sometimes transforms into a Pulsar which emits pulses of radiation and it sounds really cool.

But I just thought it was way cool that you made her realm of influence incredible white light and then used a neutron star as a reference for her cause they form from explosions xD

Be it by accident or on purpose, I like the reference Wink and I love the character as a whole Smile

Well I didn't know that at all. From Wikipedia the picture was meant to be the birth of a star! I guess you can't trust Wikipedia. That sort of makes me sad, but I'll still use that for her transformation inspiration. xD

Thanks everyone for the kind words, her profile has defiantly changed though!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Candy
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Candy

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : small angsty fangirl

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime6th June 2013, 2:46 pm

So pretty... My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  3150097195
How do you draw so well?
It's so good it's scary
Back to top Go down
http://somethingprecocious.tumblr.com
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime6th June 2013, 7:57 pm

love.love! You're back! *Huggle-glompage.*

Hehe, you know, I still come back to this thread now and then just because she's such an interesting character. Is there any chance we can see more on her?
Back to top Go down
love.love
Star Seed

love.love

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime24th October 2013, 10:19 pm

@ Sailor Candy : I didn't draw any of those you are referring to! hehe

@ SeleneHime : Thank you so much for the kind words! Hopefully you enjoy the updated version!

Here are some pictures for those who do not wish to visit dA! 

My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  Imperial_sailor_star_bust_by_drachea_rannak_by_ai_sanura-d6dypdz

My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  Imperial_sailor_star_by_drachea_rannak_by_ai_sanura-d5lnuhe
by Drachea Rannak

My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  Imperial_sailor_star_by_cloveras-d5ulc4z
By Cloveras on dA

My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  Imperial_sailor_star_by_kasadedavid-d5kbe4k
by Kasadavid on dA

My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  Commish_for_ai_sanura_by_whipkurimu-d5gtp2z
by cherrycheezy on dA

My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  Imperial_sailor_star_by_sparks220stars-d5gilxt
by Sparks220stars on dA

My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  Commission__imperial_sailor_star_by_cat_with_dark_eyes-d5fjhry
by Catwithdarkeyes on dA

My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  Star__printable__by_matteoprincipe-d5enb7j
by Fairymuser on dA

My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  Sailor_star__from_ai_sanura_by_zelldinchit-d4uehp1
by zelldinchit on dA

My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  Sailor_star_for_ai_sanura_by_nickyflamingo-d4okuvy
by Nickyflamingo on dA

My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  Sailor_star___ai_sanura_by_prince_palladium-d494qwi
by Pallypie on dA

Hope you enjoy! My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  1955989781
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime24th October 2013, 10:41 pm

I absolutely love Drachea's work! I also like the one PallyPie did!
Back to top Go down
sailoraphrodite
Star Seed

sailoraphrodite

Star Seed

Title : "I call upon the power of the Goddess of Love. Lend your servant the strength of eternal love."

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime9th April 2017, 8:49 pm

She's very beautiful! How do you draw so well?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*    My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Otaku Senshi: Imperial Sailor Star! *Updated*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top