The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Princess Luna's Practice Spot!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

Princess Luna's Practice Spot!  Empty
PostSubject: Princess Luna's Practice Spot!    Princess Luna's Practice Spot!  I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 1:54 pm

I've got some prompts for you with different characters and different scenarios, let me know when you are done! 

1. Luna- Usagi's being attacked and has forgotten her henshin at home, with none of the other Sailor Senshi close by to help, Luna is the only one there, but she's just a cat! I want you to explore how this makes Luna feel. What is LUna seeing? Is Usagi getting hurt? How does being unable to help make her feel? Does LUna ultimately decide to do something anyway?

2. Beryl- She has just been informed that Zoisite has attempted to kill Endymion who she had just freshly brainwashed. I want you to pick 1 emotion to focus on: anger, betrayal etc. Go through that emotion. Why does she feel that way? If she's angry why is she angry? What will she do to Zoisite if anything? 
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Princess Luna's Practice Spot!    Princess Luna's Practice Spot!  I_icon_minitime18th August 2015, 3:28 pm

1. Luna:

Luna looked up as the scene unfolded before her. Usagi was being attacked and of course Usagi had forgotten her henshin. That girl was so forgetful sometimes. Luna shook her head and turned her attention back to the scene before her. She watched as Usagi was being attacked, she seemed to be running away and trying to stay out of the line of fire, but Luna knew she couldn't keep that up for long. Luna didn't have a way to contact the other senshi and she was the only one there. Luna winced as she saw Usagi get hit by an attack. She hated seeing Usagi getting hurt, but what could she do. Luna was just a cat, she didn't have any power and there was no one around to help. She continued to watch, helplessly as the girl she'd been protecting and watching over for all this time was getting hurt more and more. 

What can I do? Luna thought, Should I try and do something to help her escape? Maybe we could run back to her house, to safety. Luna was struggling, she couldn't decide what to do, or what she really could do. She looked up again to see that Usagi was really hurt and things were getting dire. Luna finally made the decision to do something, even if it wasn't much. She launched herself at the youma and scratched her. She yelled out, "Usagi run!" and luckily Usagi was given enough time before Luna was thrown to the ground. Luna was hurt, but she was able to get away and met up with Usagi.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Luna's Practice Spot!    Princess Luna's Practice Spot!  I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 11:49 am

2. Beryl

Beryl had called Zoisite into her throne room. The Shittennou had just fought the sailor senshi and she was hearing some distressing news, Zoisite attempted to kill Endymion, despite her explicit directions to leave him be. She'd finally gotten him on her side and this blatant disobedience made her extremely angry. While she waited for him to arrive in her throne room, she was getting more and more angry. Why had this even happened? Beryl couldn't understand it. She had just brainwashed Endymion and was ready to have him by her side. Zoisite was ruining that by trying to kill Endymion. Beryl clenched her fists, angrily, her nails bit into her hands, causing them to bleed. She refused to let Zoisite's actions go without consequences, but she wasn't sure how severe her punishment needed to be.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Luna's Practice Spot!    Princess Luna's Practice Spot!  I_icon_minitime25th August 2015, 4:29 pm

Hey, 

So I've gone over both of your responses in a word doc, so it was easier for me to write comments on specific things. You can check that out here. (Let me know if you can't see the comments or anything else)

Let me know when you're ready for the next set of prompts. 

~Addy
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Luna's Practice Spot!    Princess Luna's Practice Spot!  I_icon_minitime25th August 2015, 6:23 pm

3. In many of the incarnations of the Sailor Moon franchise, Makoto is depicted as loving being feminine(cooking, baking, cleaning, wearing super girly clothing), but feeling the need to hide this from people and even to a certain extent her friends. I want you to explore how this makes her feel. Why does she feel the need to hide this aspect of herself from people. Does her height and the fact that she is sporty and athletic play a part in this decision for her?
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Luna's Practice Spot!    Princess Luna's Practice Spot!  I_icon_minitime5th September 2015, 5:37 pm

3. Makoto

Makoto was worried about looking too girly today... She usually didn't dress like this, but it was a special occasion, her birthday. The girls were all going to be coming over for a party, Makoto had decided to make her own snacks and things for the party. She liked it that way, baking and cooking were some of her favorite things to do. Her friends didn't really see that side of her much. She was worried that her friends might be shocked by her clothing choices for the day.

Wondering if she should change her clothes, Makoto pulled out a couple of other outfits and tried to make a decision. I really love this outfit. Makoto thought, But what if it's too much? What if my friends get here and they laugh at my outfit? Looking in mirror, Makoto smiled, she really did like this outfit. It'll be fine. Makoto thought, but then the fear came creeping back in.

So she went to the other clothes she had laid out and tried them on, but none of the outfits made her feel as special and happy as the first one had. I mean it's my birthday right? Makoto thought, I can wear what I want. Makoto decided the outfit was great and went downstairs. Looking at the food she'd prepared and the decorations she'd set up, the insecurity came back. Was this all too much? 

Makoto never felt secure when it came to this type of thing. She didn't see herself as pretty or feminine most of the time, instead she just kind of saw herself as a tom boy. People were afraid of her at first and Makoto was pretty sure it was because of her height, a tall girl could be intimidating, not to mention the fact that she could beat pretty much anyone up who hurt her or a friend. A part of her wished that she could be more like Usagi or Minako, cute and short and girly. If only she could be more like them, and less like a giant girl who scared away the boys she liked. Maybe that's why I hide this side of myself. Makoto thought, I don't really want them to see how insecure I am and how much I wish I could be or look like them. She was getting insecure again. What could she do? Her friends were going to be here soon and she was just getting more and more uncomfortable. 

What do I do? Should I cancel or change my clothes? Makoto thought, Maybe it's not too late to cancel on my party? Suddenly she heard a knock on the door, it was too late, they were here, Makoto would just have to grin and bear it.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Luna's Practice Spot!    Princess Luna's Practice Spot!  I_icon_minitime6th September 2015, 8:14 pm

New Link!

New! New LInk  <-- by clicking the highlighted areas you can see the comments I"ve made xD 

Okay so hopefully that worked! I did it in office on my computer and uploaded it onto google drive. There are comments and edits so if you can't see the edits or comments, let me know!

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or poke me on Skype.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Luna's Practice Spot!    Princess Luna's Practice Spot!  I_icon_minitime8th September 2015, 11:05 am

4. In the manga, Michiru hadn't originally wanted Haruka to awaken and use her powers because she didn't want the dangerous lifestyle of the senshi for her. I want you to explore the bond that Michiru and Haruka share from Michiru's point of view. What does she think of her partner? Of her Princess? Delve into her emotion. 

Keep in mind cannon for her, I would suggest using a mix of the 90s anime and manga to start with. If you need to, read up on her personality on wikias or even from a few of the approved Michiru profiles on GC; mine, Sailor Pluto's and/or Sailor Mercury's profiles would be a good place to start. Look at what we've written for her personality. Also perhaps looking at Harukas as well (Pluto has a really good Haruka profile) would help you understand why Haruka acts like she does. No one knows Haruka better than Michiru so she's going to have a lot of insight into their bond. 

If you have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Luna's Practice Spot!    Princess Luna's Practice Spot!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Luna's Practice Spot!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top