The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program Empty
PostSubject: Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program   Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program I_icon_minitime5th June 2015, 9:55 am

Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program AwQ75Lm
Hi guys, Sailor Uranus here! I wanted to spread word of what Diana and the Writing and Roleplaying Guild is doing with Roleplaying Mentors and Mentees in the Guild Apprenticeship Program! 
Diana wrote:
Hello hello! Do you want to get better at writing? Maybe you'd like to get better at roleplaying? Or maybe you'd like to get better at both?! This thread is exactly where you need be! As a guild member you can now sign up to become a mentor or a mentee! Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program 1955989781 You might be thinking, 'That's great and all, but what does this all mean?' Well, imaginary person, read on to discover more information about this amazing Program!
Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program 2869872805 "I want a roleplaying mentor / buddy!"
Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program 3884866259 Awesome! Go for it!
Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program 2869872805 "But, Sailor Uranus, I'm not part of the Writing and Roleplaying Guild!"
Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program 2276477511  Oh. ....   Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program 111859084  Well, that's easy enough to fix! 

As it says in the Hows and Whats of Guilds thread, it's simple to join a guild! You just need to send the Guild Leader (which in this case is me XD) a Private Message with the following message ((shhh, it's a little different from the one quoted in that linked thread ^.~))
Subject Message = Writing and Roleplaying Guild wrote:
Dear Sailor Uranus,

I want to be part of the Writing and Roleplaying Guild! When I gain access, I promise I will read through the important pinned threads and reply to them accordingly.

Sincerely, (your name)
Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program YCLHm0I

Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program 702547589 "Okay, but what can I expect when I join the Roleplaying Guild Apprenticeship Program?"
Diana wrote:

Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program UINGJCR

The Apprenticeship Program is here to help you in any way that it can! You'll fill out a form and then be matched with one of our senior writing and roleplaying members that will love to help you out! You guys will be matched based on what both of you answered on your forms. I will be trying to match each mentor and mentee pairing the best way that I can so that you will get the targeted help that you'd like! To break down this process a little bit and make it easier to understand, I've included step by step instructions!
Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program 3884866259 And joining the guild doesn't just give you access to a roleplaying mentee (experienced roleplayers (either RP Staff or Rainbow Crystal Stamp Holders) who can help with anything in this section and help with roleplaying skills!) but it also gives you access to our monthly guild events and activities, including Writing Contests and Challenges, Games, and Workshops designed to give you opportunity (and instruction!) on how to be a better roleplayer and writer! 

If you're interested in joining, send me that PM above to get into the Guild (if you're not already!), and then head over to the Guild Apprenticeship Sign-Up Thread!

((If you have any questions about the Guild or the Apprenticeship Program, you can ask them below or PM me (Sailor Uranus) or Diana! ♥️))

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 12th December 2015, 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program   Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program I_icon_minitime22nd June 2015, 10:10 pm

I am in a desperate need of a mentor and or a buddy to help me be better.

Please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program   Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program I_icon_minitime23rd June 2015, 6:59 am

Please use the link in the message above to direct you to the sign up thread!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program   Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Writing and Roleplaying Guild's Apprenticeship Program

View previous topic View next topic Back to top