The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sarah

[Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? Empty
PostSubject: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime11th December 2011, 6:37 pm

So in your opinion, who do you think the most powerful senshi is? In terms of attacks, personality-wise, forcefulness, appeal. Mostly attacks, who's is the most useful and effective? Break it down and tell us why.

I can't really make up my mind so I was hoping to hear everyone's opinions on who they think is the most powerful. I mean we've got to consider Sailor Saturn's destructive power and how most of us think the Outer Senshi are quite powerful but I think the most powerful attack is the most useful and effective like I mentioned beforehand.

Ok so, go! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal

Princess Makoto

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Lurker

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime12th December 2011, 8:57 am

Of course most people will go with Saturn just for the fact she has the ability to end all things. However I'm going to stand by either Mercury or Neptune. Water is quite destructive. Floods, drowning, forceful enough to tear things apart as well as snuffs out fires. You could always say Moon or Pluto, but their damage seems to be derived of non elemental proportions so in reality I don't think in my mind they are not an option.
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime12th December 2011, 3:35 pm

I don't think there is a most or less powerful senshi. It's how they all complete each other that makes them so powerful since every of them have strengths others don't have.
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime12th December 2011, 5:58 pm

Potentially, I would be inclined to say Mercury or Neptune, based on derivative powers that they could have, if you thought of some nasty side effects. Humans are mostly water, after all, and it wouldn't be hard to assume at least three quarters of the humanoid youma are the same. Water can both boil and freeze.

Imagine that in battle.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime12th December 2011, 6:01 pm

Your point, Sailor Pluto, reminded me of blood bending from Avatar the Last Airbender.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime12th December 2011, 6:04 pm

Blood-bending is indeed a powerful craft. But what I'm thinking is sort of a combination of blood-bending and (if you've seen the first episode of FMA: Brotherhood) alchemy. Alchemy is based off of scientific reactions in some shape or another, so give that a little nudge, and you've got a very lethal force.
Back to top Go down
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime13th December 2011, 2:00 pm

It's interesting how everyone's chosen the idea of water being the most powerful element. I think if Jupiter was allowed a little more electical power in her attacks - I noticed they turned a little into a wood element at some point, then I think all round Sailor Jupiter could be incredibly powerful, not to mention the fact that water is an insulator for electricity.
Back to top Go down
SailorStarWind
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorStarWind

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : DEAD ACCOUNT left anime fandom to study

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime13th December 2011, 3:48 pm

Sailor Star Maker. She has the power to give any other senshi awful monthly symptoms. "Star NOT GENTLE Uterus!" :S </don't take this post seriously folks>

In a case of who's the most powerful, it would differ on how you define it: do they have to survive using their power, or it is more like "who can take down the most bad guys with them"? Pluto and Saturn both have useful final attacks, but they die. X(

Also, strategy: the water thing mentioned earlier, and controlling air (respiratory system, atmosphere) and electricity (nervous system, heart) could be pretty nasty if someone had enough control + a mean streak. She'd have to have Ami's medical knowledge to really use it that well, but targeted attacks from Jupiter could- for almost anyone- cause paralytic muscle cramps or even fry parts of their nervous system... But since it's SM and not, say, Naruto, I don't think powers would be used so gruesomely. What could happen in another and what would happen in something Takeuchi wrote would probably be different things...?

I kind of want to say Chibi-Chibi. Just be being adorable, most senshi/bad guys couldn't hurt her, but she can grow up suddenly and blast things if the cuteness doesn't work. She's versatile: and small enough to hide in a postal box or somewhere equally ridiculous if she doesn't want to fight.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime13th December 2011, 5:32 pm

Is the answer "Sailor Moon" not appropriate here ._.

After that, i'd like to think its Venus, power of love and light and all that...

Back to top Go down
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime14th December 2011, 12:15 am

Lol of course Sailor Moon is if, in your opinion, you think she has more powerful attacks. Venus's powers, to me are sort of like a psychological attack (bar the light power) - I mean the power of love for example, 'love and beauty shock' and I guess a mental attack is as good as any.

I keep going back to Sailor Uranus as well with her attack - the fact that she can control wind/air so much that she's able to wreck the earth to 'shake it' so to speak. I think she'd really be able to wreck havoc with that kind of power.
Back to top Go down
SailorStarWind
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorStarWind

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime14th December 2011, 12:27 am

Halfpixieman wrote:
I keep going back to Sailor Uranus as well with her attack - the fact that she can control wind/air so much that she's able to wreck the earth to 'shake it' so to speak. I think she'd really be able to wreck havoc with that kind of power.

I thought that her powers were earth-related? :? Does she use wind to do it??? It always looked to me like a Pokemon using "earthquake". ^^;;;;;;; Have I missed it all these years? @_@
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime14th December 2011, 1:48 am

Haruka is the Soldier of Flight X3 in World Shaking she takes power from the skies and rams it into the Earth... That's why the reason why she says "Rushing Wind, Sailor Uranus" in the song Koi no Senshi ja Irarenai.

I think its Sailor Moon because love and compassion is pretty much the strongest power possible in Sailor Moon. And as the soldier of love and justice and the soldier of love and beauty it just seems right for me... Especially when the 8 other senshi can't defeat Galaxia and Usagi does it with a handshake...

Back to top Go down
SailorStarWind
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorStarWind

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime14th December 2011, 2:13 am

UndergroundSources wrote:
Haruka is the Soldier of Flight X3 in World Shaking she takes power from the skies and rams it into the Earth... That's why the reason why she says "Rushing Wind, Sailor Uranus" in the song Koi no Senshi ja Irarenai.

Not the Soldier of the Sky? @_@ I must've had a crappy translation... My Pokemon-ized brain is rebelling at the idea of a wind attack using earth... @_@ Why did I never notice this... (Wouldn't hitting the ground first reduce the inertia and torque? @_@)

Yeah, Sailor Moon probably *would* be the strongest... Because she BELIEVES and has hope and pink sparkles and all that... It is a shoujo anime, after all.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime14th December 2011, 2:38 am

Oh no, its just another title for her. I believe there's also "Soldier of the Wind". I don't think World Shaking in the anime is a physical attack like Love-Me Chain or Burning Mandala. But she seems to gather energy from the sky and hurls it into the Earth in that big orange globe thing. The same thing for Deep Submerge and Dead Scream.
One of Haruka's image songs is even called "Kaze ni Naritai" (I Want To Become The Wind)...

As for Sailor Moon...anyone who can perform Moon Spiral Heart Attack is undoubtedly someone you should be cautious of, vague magic is always better than actual attacks ._.
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime14th December 2011, 3:30 am

On an individual basis I would say that Saturn is the most powerful since, as its been said before, she has the power to the destroy the world.

In theory, though, Sailor Moon is at her best when the other senshi are there to help her and lend her power. So she could be seen as the most powerful.

As to who's physically tougher, I would rank them in this order: Uranaus, Fighter, and Jupiter.

Personality wise Mars without a doubt beats the rest.

It all depends. Really. LOL
Back to top Go down
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime14th December 2011, 11:39 pm

Oh no, its just another title for her. I believe there's also "Soldier of the Wind". I don't think World Shaking in the anime is a physical attack like Love-Me Chain or Burning Mandala. But she seems to gather energy from the sky and hurls it into the Earth in that big orange globe thing. The same thing for Deep Submerge and Dead Scream.
One of Haruka's image songs is even called "Kaze ni Naritai" (I Want To Become The Wind)...

As for Sailor Moon...anyone who can perform Moon Spiral Heart Attack is undoubtedly someone you should be cautious of, vague magic is always better than actual attacks ._.

That's so true, magic is definitely a powerful force. I have to agree with your argument there. Wink
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime16th December 2011, 10:22 pm

Individually, I would say Sailor Saturn is still the most powerful Sailor Senshi of the bunch. When you think about it, all she has to do to destroy the planet is turn her Glavie upside down and BOOM! God save the senshi if she were ever to get drunk...

[Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? A_Victory_Drink_by_sakky_attack
Artwork by Sakky-attack @ Deviantart

Overall though, I do believe Sailor Moon is also the most powerful because she is able to channel everyone's power through her when the others lend her their power. In the anime, it is strongly suggested that the way she was able to obtain the ESM form was through everyone channeling their power to her and how she was also able to defeat Metalia in the anime as well. I'm not so sure how it was in the manga as I haven't read it for years, but I do know that is how it is suggested in the anime.

I think these two are on the same level as Sailor Saturn can bring death to a situation and Sailor Moon can bring rebirth to a situation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com
SerenaFan
Star Seed

SerenaFan

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime16th December 2011, 10:33 pm

I think Sailor Moon. She was able to beat so many powerful villians simply by having love for them and her determined nature to not give up on them and sacrificing her life. After that I think Sailor Saturn.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime16th December 2011, 11:15 pm

Quote :
God save the senshi if she were ever to get drunk...

I personally feel that Haruka, Michiru and Setsuna would be overly protective parents to Hotaru and would never let her anywhere near alcohol, so i think we're safe on that front.

The power of a Sailor Soldier is controlled by willpower in my opinion. Just look at those bursts of power during Sailor Moon R, or how they couldn't get Sailor Crystals in the Yume arc, and I don't think you can deny that Usagi has the strongest will of them all.
Back to top Go down
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime16th December 2011, 11:53 pm

Haha, it'd be like "everyone hand over your car keys if you are drinking, Hotaru you have to hand over your Glaive as well, sorry..." Wink
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime17th December 2011, 12:08 am

The way I see it ~

Hotaru: Mama, Mama, Papa? Can I got to a party with Chibiusa?
Setsuna: *sips tea*
Michiru: *sips tea*
Haruka: Will there be boys...
Setsuna: *chokes on tea*
Michiru: *chokes on tea*
Hotaru: Y-yes...?
Haruka: Don't you have some reading and lamps to attend to?
Hotaru: Yes papa ._.

Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime17th December 2011, 12:09 am

The way I see it ~

Hotaru: Mama, Mama, Papa? Can I got to a party with Chibiusa?
Setsuna: *sips tea*
Michiru: *sips tea*
Haruka: Will there be boys...
Setsuna: *chokes on tea*
Michiru: *chokes on tea*
Hotaru: Y-yes...?
Haruka: Don't you have some reading and lamps to attend to?
Hotaru: Yes papa ._.

That is hilarious LOL
Back to top Go down
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime17th December 2011, 12:10 am

Lol, oh Haruka.

Anyway! Moving back onto topic, I see no one's suggested Sailor Mars? Fire is a pretty powerful element, unfortunately it can be tamed by water, however she has excellent spiritual psychic skills that she is able to use even when she's not in her senshi form. I believe Rei is a very intuitive being so this gives her an advantage.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime17th December 2011, 12:13 am

Because there's that episode in stars where Michiru proves that she's pretty much better than Rei :3
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime17th December 2011, 12:16 am

Halfpixieman wrote:
Lol, oh Haruka.

Anyway! Moving back onto topic, I see no one's suggested Sailor Mars? Fire is a pretty powerful element, unfortunately it can be tamed by water, however she has excellent spiritual psychic skills that she is able to use even when she's not in her senshi form. I believe Rei is a very intuitive being so this gives her an advantage.

You do have a point about Rei's spiritual and psychic abilities. Her element is pretty strong as well but as you've mentioned it can be put out by water.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime17th December 2011, 12:19 am

To be fair, Fire Soul Bird was able to defeat the mermaid cardian Seiren
Back to top Go down
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime17th December 2011, 12:21 am

Ahaha, yes! That first part of Stars was definitely a battle of wits and power when they paired off the sailor senshi's. It was such an interesting thing to do!

Ok, so pretty much Rei's personality is strong and so is her spiritual ability. She can perform a mean exorcism and tell an accurate fortune but put her up against a water villain and she's screwed. Wink

What about Star Fighter, dare I bring her up? [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? 2632955583 A laser attack is pretty serious... Excuse the pun.

Last edited by Halfpixieman on 17th December 2011, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sooo many mistakes, must be tired.)
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime17th December 2011, 12:25 am

Again about Seiren. Firepower totally overpowered water there...

Michiru has the Deep Aqua Mirror as well as being able to tell omens without having to use a fire. "The sea is stormy" and all that. So I think Michiru outranks Rei in spiritual ability. Setsuna beats both of them further...

About Star Fighter, what sets her apart from Healer and Maker?

Minako who managed to beat a large amount of villains alone without even having been fully awakened would be my best candidate.
Back to top Go down
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime17th December 2011, 12:31 am

They all have seperate attacks. I mean 'inferno' suggests a type of fire power - as we've discussed fire is only so useful (like you mentioned, it worked against Seiren that time). I have no idea where to begin with 'uterus' I mean what does that even suggest? I know it represents creation and in this sense, creation of a star but I don't understand the attack in general. However 'laser' obviously indicates a laser attack which can be quite destructive.

Minako who managed to beat a large amount of villains alone without even having been fully awakened would be my best candidate.

Definitely a good point!
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime17th December 2011, 12:37 am

I personally dont think the Starlights attacks are that literal. More manifestations of power and energy, similar to Sailor Moon or the Outer Senshi's primary attacks. This going with the idea that attacks are linked to willpower which is probably why Rei managed to beat Seiren with fire

If you want to go for usefulness you'd best with a senshi with more than one ability like Jupiter (wood and storms) or Venus (light love metal and antimosquito incense)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?   [Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Debate] Who is the most powerful Sailor Senshi?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top