The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The Soldier of the Sun - Elysion Williams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

The Soldier of the Sun - Elysion Williams Empty
PostSubject: The Soldier of the Sun - Elysion Williams   The Soldier of the Sun - Elysion Williams I_icon_minitime11th December 2011, 6:04 pm

This character is currently in the middle of being redesigned so some areas of her profile have not been filled in just yet. I'll update this as her profile is fleshed out. ^^

About the Girl

Name: Elysion Williams
Nickname: Ely (pronunciation: Ellie)
Name Meaning: The name "Elysion" comes from the term "Elysium" which is the final resting place of the souls of the heroic and virtuous.
Additional Information: When residing on Earth, Elysion adopts the surname Williams as she portrays an American due to her accent is similar to their dialect.

Birthday: This as well as her age are unknown to everyone, even Sailor Sun herself. After being reborn thousands of times, she no longer kept count as a number had no significance to her. This changes later in the future, when Neo Queen Serenity gives her the date of the first day of Summer in Crystal Tokyo as her "unofficial" birthday and celebrates it.
Age: Refer to "Birthday" for more info but she appears to be in her early to middle twenties.
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 134lbs
Eyes: Elysion has an amber(#ffd700) eye color. This rare eye color is a distinctive eye color that share's an origin of those from the Sun.
Hair: Elysion is a a long haired medium brunette(#27408b), where her hair actually will fall to the ground and trail behind her if she were to ever wear it down. She often has her hair pulled back into a high pony tail and even at that, her hair still rest below her knees.
Skin: Fair Caucasian (#fae8cb)
Height: 5'9"
Gemstone: Peridot
Likes: Long walks, reading love stories and science fiction, and spicy chilli with crackers
Dislikes: Since Elysion is from the warmest and most isolated star within the solar system, she despises the cold, always trying her best to avoid cold seasons and cold climates. She also doesn't care for cities as she finds it too clutter with noise and people.
Strong Points: Due to the fact that Elysion has never been reborn into another life, Elysion is very wise and retains all her knowledge and memories each time she is reborn from her starseed.
Weak Points: Extreme Introvert, Non-social
Has Trouble With: The fear of one day possibly having to release her ultimate attack and thus being all alone
Dream: To one day be reunited with her beloved brother

Blood Type: Elysion blood type is A-. This basically means that Elysion is very trustworthy, dependable and loyal but at the same time she is reserved, anti-social, and has a hard time relaxing. She also can be quite conscientious to her surroundings.
Sun Sign: Unknown as her date of birth is unknown.
Personality: Due to Elysion's isolation before her friendship with Queen Serenity and after the fall of the Silver Millennium, Elysion is not very social, even when she is around a group of people that she knows well. This causes others to think she is either shy or stuck-up but in all honesty, she doesn't know how to talk to other people, nor how to start a conversation off right. When she does speak concerning serious matters, she comes off wise beyond her years and very serious.

About the Senshi
Sailor Name: Sailor Sun
Realm of Influence: Sun and Gravitational Influences
Transformation:
Colors: Gold and White
Outfit:

Weapons: Solaris Lancer
Items: The Solaris Brooch - her brooch consist of a portion of her starseed which is connected with the Sun and has nine orbs on the edge of the brooch, representing the nine planets in the Solar System.

Power Name: Gravitational Influence
Power Level: Medium
Attack Type: Defensive and Offensive
Weakness: If Sailor Sun is unable to control her gravitational influence of her attack, she can shift the orbit of the planet off it's course or even affect the axis of the planet, having catastrophic results for the planet she is on.
Description: The orbs on Sun's lancer glows a bright gold as Sailor Sun lifts the weapon vertical. She whispers her attack name causing a gravitations sling shot where she can have enemies pushed or pulled away from her.

Power Name: Solstice Inferno
Power Level: Low
Attack Type: Offensive
Weakness: Since Sailor Sun is normally taking residence on her "star", she rarely has to worry about the amount of heat that she exposes when using this attack on her planet or within space itself. When she is on other planets, she has to constantly remind herself to lower the intensity of her attack or she could burn the surrounding areas near her.
Description: The gold tips of Sun's lancer parts as the multiple parts within the orbs of her lancer begin to fire off. Sailor Sun takes aim, calls out her attack name and a sun flare shoots out from her weapon towards the enemy.

Power Name: Apocalyptco Nova
Power Level: Ultimate
Attack Type: Offensive
Weakness:
Description: Sailor Sun takes her weapon, infuses it with the power of her starseed and throws it into the core of the sun. As soon as the weapon hit the core of the sun, the Sun explodes destroying the entire solar system with it. While this attack kills everyone in the solar system, it does not kill Sailor Sun as she is left behind to rebuild her star and start over although she ultimately alone.

History:

[Soon to come...]

Some interesting notes of Sailor Sun

Elysion is going through her forth resdesign currently. She was neglected for a year when I was competing with Sailor Silence in OSI, but it is time that I come and fill in the holes of her profile as well as fix some areas that are more true to the Sailor Moon Universe.

Elysion was once a close friend and advisor to Queen Serenity. Upon Queen Serenity's arrival to the Solar System, the young queen realized that a starseed existed in the fiery star, which all depended on as a life source. She paid a visit to the Soldier of the Sun, and was able to cool the hatred that the life force had for the Solar System which relied on the very existence of the Sun, learning that the only reason why she hated the Solar System and those who were citizens within it was because it represented the death of her family and her beloved brother who tried to save her during its destruction. This started a mutual and close friendship between the two women.

Elysion has been around long before the birth of the solar system and has never been reborn into another life. In fact, the Sun, which use to be a Star Planet, was known as Sundra before the collision of two galaxies that caused its transformation to its current state and its untimely end of a Star Planet. No one survived the destruction of Sundra except for Elysion who became the soldier of the Sun at that point...at least to her belief.

Although a princess of the Sun, she wasn't the next in line to rule. In fact, she was th youngest of eight but was seen as the true princess of Sundra when she was born with the symbol that was the source of the Star Planet's power.

While Elysion has an immortal soul, her body does die off every thirty to thirty-five years, when she is reborn on the Sun as a young child. The reason for this effect is because of the power of Elysion's starseed as it drains the body of its ability to withstand such power.

When residing on Earth (during the rule of Neo Queen Lady Serenity), Elysion portrays herself as an American born citizen who teaches English in Japan by the name of Elysion Williams.

The influence for Sailor Sun's design was based on the color symbolization from the Sentai Series. Her colors are based more around the White Sentai as well as her characteristics too. Two characteristics of Sailor Sun is that she is very powerful due to her origin and is that she so far has only been involved twice with others in the life span of the Solar System. Her first involvement was being apart of Queen Serenity's senshi court when Queen Serenity first came to the Solar System thousands of years ago. Sailor Sun's second involvement is when Lady Serenity is the ruler of Crystal Tokyo. In regards to that with the White Sentai, the White Sentai is considered one of the rare color designations for the Sentai series and are very strong. As for the overall design of Sailor Sun, I wanted her to have a different kind of fuku but still similar to tell that she is apart of the Sol Senshi; even though it she was originally apart of Usagi's Moon Mama's court. So the overall design is the same but the main differences are that I gave her a long collar cape and a unique brooch which signifies the nine planets of the solar system as well as contains a portion of her starseed in it.

Images of Sailor Sun

The Soldier of the Sun - Elysion Williams Soldier_of_the_Sun_by_Paprika_Studios

The Soldier of the Sun - Elysion Williams The_Beholders___Final_by_Paprika_Studios
My Sailor Sun with another friend's Sailor Sun ^^ When he was having a contest, I couldn't help but exploit this idea.

Last edited by Paprika on 11th December 2011, 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier of the Sun - Elysion Williams   The Soldier of the Sun - Elysion Williams I_icon_minitime11th December 2011, 7:37 pm

Another wonderful character, Paprika. I'm unfortunately running out of time tonight, so I can't give an extensive review, but I would be interested in seeing more on her. (And I do like the fuku design. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier of the Sun - Elysion Williams   The Soldier of the Sun - Elysion Williams I_icon_minitime12th December 2011, 6:08 am

Sailor Pluto wrote:
Another wonderful character, Paprika. I'm unfortunately running out of time tonight, so I can't give an extensive review, but I would be interested in seeing more on her. (And I do like the fuku design. ^^)

*huggles* Thank you, Puu-chan (if you don't mind me calling you that ^^) I can't wait to hear your thoughts on her!
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier of the Sun - Elysion Williams   The Soldier of the Sun - Elysion Williams I_icon_minitime12th December 2011, 7:29 am

Once again Paprika, very interesting! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier of the Sun - Elysion Williams   The Soldier of the Sun - Elysion Williams I_icon_minitime12th December 2011, 7:34 am

JoJiaMystie wrote:
Once again Paprika, very interesting! Wink

*huggles* Thanks JoJai!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier of the Sun - Elysion Williams   The Soldier of the Sun - Elysion Williams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Soldier of the Sun - Elysion Williams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top