The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Misc] Getting Started

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maritime
Lotus Crystal

Maritime

Lotus Crystal

Title : mar·i·time ˈmerəˌtīm/ (adjective) : connected with the sea

[Misc] Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: [Misc] Getting Started   [Misc] Getting Started I_icon_minitime16th April 2015, 3:59 pm

So, a while back, Sailor Mercury gave me the opportunity to become the Cosplay Master of the Artists, Writers, & Cosplayers Guild! While I definitely will concede that I am in no way a perfect cosplayer, I have been wanting to try and figure out some way to get the Cosplay areas of GC a bit more involved and hopefully create some new and wonderful things with the help of all "yous guise!" [Misc] Getting Started 111859084 

To start out, I thought it was only fair to show you guys things I have done in the past. Keep in mind, my last project was years ago, so I'm hoping that they won't look too incredibly amateur, but you have to start somewhere, right? Smile 

My very first cosplay, Rosette Christopher from Chrono Crusade! This costume was made with help from my grandmother, as I'm completely inept when it comes to sewing. All the stitching was admittedly hers, while I made the embellishments.

Reference Picture:

Spoiler:

I still have this outfit, but unfortunately cannot fit into it anymore.  [Misc] Getting Started 1637294219 I will attempt to find the Contract Watch (which I'm sure is back at my parents' place) to show a little more detail when I get the chance.

Another, more recent one I have done is a Hunter from Left 4 Dead 2. This was a very quick outfit I put together for our city's Zombie Parade they hold every year near Halloween, where a bunch of awesome geeks get together and walk down the city's first, most historic street, dressed like zombies.

Reference Picture:

Spoiler:

Unfortunately, that's all I have pictures of at the moment (as far as costumes I made/altered myself), so I apologize that your Cosplay "Master" isn't quite masterful at the moment, but I hope to have a lot more for you guys, soon!

[Misc] Getting Started 1955989781
Back to top Go down
PockyPants
Pyramidal Crystal

PockyPants

Pyramidal Crystal

[Misc] Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Misc] Getting Started   [Misc] Getting Started I_icon_minitime25th July 2015, 6:19 pm

Welcome Maritime! Unfortunately the photo of your Rosette cosplay isn't loading for me. The hunter cosplay looks fun, I've always wanted to go to a zombie walk!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/maskprops

[Misc] Getting Started

View previous topic View next topic Back to top