The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Otaku Redraws

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

Otaku Redraws Empty
PostSubject: Otaku Redraws   Otaku Redraws I_icon_minitime1st April 2015, 12:31 pm

Since I'm trying to practice my art skills in terms of character design and style, I want to draw people's OCs. ^^ When I made my own Otakus, I realized that some of the senshi creators online only had so many options to choose from, and so I ended up just drawing them myself because I wanted more stuff than just sailor fukus and tiaras to work with. Not to mention that it's rare to find one with a male option.

So if you have a character that you want drawn out but can't fully create using online sources or your own art skills, fill out this form and I'll try my best to do a good job with them. 

Here's the form you need to post-

Forum Name:
Character Name: You can link to their profile too if you want.
References: I will take a written description and/ or a screenshot of them in a senshi creator. 
Body Type: Are they tall and graceful, or short and stocky, or muscular, or etc.... Explain their body shape. 
Personality: What's their usual attitude?
Extra Items: If you want me to add stuff like armor, weapons, capes, shoes, or specific typed of clothing beyond the basic sailor outfit, list that here too. If you can get a picture reference of the extra additions as well, that will help me visualize what you mean better.
Parents/Planetary Lineage?: What's their background? Are they from Earth, or another planet? Are they related to another character?
Extra character notes: Anything I didn't mention above that you think I should know.

RULES

1. When you post the filled out form, wait until I say that I approved of it before assuming that I'm going to draw it. I might not have seen it or I might need more information before I start. ^^
  2. I will NOT be coloring right now. For the moment I will be doing just black and white line art. If you want it colored by someone else after, you can ask CrystalSetsuna.
  3. I'll warn you now that I'm not going to necessarily stick to the Sailor Moon Style of art when I draw, so please don't come in expecting that. I am specifically not copying it because I'm trying to learn to draw my own way. I may takes cues from it though. Here's some samples of my art:
    Sample Drawings:
  4. If you don't like part of the design, I can tweak it for you. I'll post my sketches in this thread first, and then after you approve of it, I'll go back and draw it in ink.
  5. I'm busy with school a lot, so if I take on a request, I may not be super fast. If I don't contact you for two weeks after I accepted something, feel free to send me a PM or bump this thread to remind me that you asked for something.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Otaku Redraws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otaku Redraws   Otaku Redraws I_icon_minitime7th April 2015, 6:46 am

Bumping. ^^
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

Otaku Redraws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otaku Redraws   Otaku Redraws I_icon_minitime5th May 2015, 7:41 pm

This is such a cool idea! It is a shame that nobody has requested anything yet, especially since you would like to practice drawing more! I'm currently working on a SM antagonist character, but I like drawing too, so I am already making a character reference sheet for her in PaintTool SAI. Smile If you would still like to draw another character and nobody provides you with anything, I'd be willing to let you draw my OC. I just don't want to take the opportunity from people who do not have the resources to create their own character image. Smile

With that said, I hope some of the other members with OCs see your topic and respond with requests! Smile
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Otaku Redraws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otaku Redraws   Otaku Redraws I_icon_minitime5th May 2015, 7:49 pm

I do have something I'm working on right now, but I'd be happy to take your OC and try to draw it if you're interested! I can work from a character reference ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Otaku Redraws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otaku Redraws   Otaku Redraws I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Otaku Redraws

View previous topic View next topic Back to top