The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

GC Livestream '15

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th March 2015, 4:56 pm

I'll try to be there, but I got a lot of schoolwork to do, might not stay the entire time.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th March 2015, 6:06 pm

We will be starting in a few minutes!
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th March 2015, 8:21 pm

Sorry I missed it last night- I was doing something else.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th March 2015, 10:29 am

Small Lady wrote:
GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 Um8V6oK

Next Screening: Apr 11th TIME TBA

Quick Link: http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup/
Sign Up to Receive PMs Here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t9417-gc-livestream-2015-signups
Timezone Converter: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Welcome to GC's Livestream events!  Thanks to the survey (posted here if you haven't taken it yet!) I have worked up a trial schedule for the streams (at the bottom). With your feedback, I have determined these to be the best times. The times will vary as I'll try to accommodate everyone's timezones!

Heartcatch Precure is going strong (and getting really good if you ask me!) and I'll be selecting a  few new series from your suggestions and doing a poll soon! So be sure to watch this thread, sign up for PM reminders and reblog/share our social media posts to stay in the GC Livestream know!  

COLLECTIBLE BUMPERS!
Now you can earn bumpers based on how many livestream attendances you've accumulated! Please give bumper credit to GC's lovely @Yunie ! Click here to see how many streams you've attended.
(Note: 2014 and older is on a second tab, so you can add last years attendances with 2015s to see how many you've done total).
GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 K3Xkw5gGC Livestream '15 - Page 4 Wv0zJ2oGC Livestream '15 - Page 4 JIOjwCqGC Livestream '15 - Page 4 Cd3DvptGC Livestream '15 - Page 4 GfpqL2rGC Livestream '15 - Page 4 CJs09cH
Attendee:
1-5 Attendances
Fan:
5-15 Attendances
Uber Fan Tier 1:
15-20 Attendances
Uber Fan Tier 2:
20-25 Attendances
Addict Tier 1:
25-30 Attendances
Addict Tier 2:
30+ Attendances

ON HIATUS!
NEXT STREAM TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

(Hint: It will be a musical! Very Happy)

Upcoming Streams:

SCHEDULE COMING SOON

PLEASE NOTE ALL DATES AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th May 2015, 10:41 am

Livestreams are back!

Small Lady wrote:

Next Screening: Saturday May 9th @ 7:30 PM CENTRAL

Sign Up to Receive PMs Here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t9417-gc-livestream-2015-signups
(Small Note: My area observes daylight savings and we are currently in it right now)

Welcome to GC's Livestream events!  Thanks to the survey (posted here if you haven't taken it yet!) I have worked up a trial schedule for the streams (at the bottom). With your feedback, I have determined these to be the best times. The times will vary as I'll try to accommodate everyone's timezones!

Heartcatch Precure is going strong (and getting really good if you ask me!) and I'll be selecting a  few new series from your suggestions and doing a poll soon! So be sure to watch this thread, sign up for PM reminders and reblog/share our social media posts to stay in the GC Livestream know!  

COLLECTIBLE BUMPERS!
Now you can earn bumpers based on how many livestream attendances you've accumulated! Please give bumper credit to GC's lovely @Yunie ! Click here to see how many streams you've attended.
(Note: 2014 and older is on a second tab, so you can add last years attendances with 2015s to see how many you've done total).
GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 K3Xkw5gGC Livestream '15 - Page 4 Wv0zJ2oGC Livestream '15 - Page 4 JIOjwCqGC Livestream '15 - Page 4 Cd3DvptGC Livestream '15 - Page 4 GfpqL2rGC Livestream '15 - Page 4 CJs09cH
Attendee:
1-5 Attendances
Fan:
5-15 Attendances
Uber Fan Tier 1:
15-20 Attendances
Uber Fan Tier 2:
20-25 Attendances
Addict Tier 1:
25-30 Attendances
Addict Tier 2:
30+ Attendances

Sailor Moon Musical Speciall: 2003 Summer
Starlights★Legend of the Falling Stars

Starlights★Ryuusei Densetsu

GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 Tumblr_n21vp4ESCe1slnk1ho2_500

At a concert starring Michiru Kaiou, Usagi Tsukino, Three Lights and the Dancing Animamates, Usagi and Mamoru encounter the mysterious “Phantom of the Music Hall”. Even though she feels familiar, they cannot pinpoint where they know her from and during the attack, they are saved by three mysterious Soldiers. Meanwhile, Ami, Rei, Makoto and Minako all begin dating young business men who are more than what they seem and warning signs of impeding doom arise, leading to a great battle between the Soldiers of the Galaxy, but who is a true Soldier and who is not?

That's right! We are watching the first Stars musical of the 2nd Stage. Features favorite songs such as Dancing Mistress,
Prince of the Earth, Yami koso Utsukushii ~ Galaxia no Sakui ~ and What For!? Shinjitsu no Kajitsu! Not to mention the return of a previous cast member, Akiko Miyazawa, who previously played Sailor Venus, as Queen Beryl.

Starring:

Marina Kuroki as Usagi Tsukino / Sailor Moon
Manami Wakayama as Ami Mizuno / Sailor Mercury
Aiko Kawasaki as Rei Hino / Sailor Mars
Mai Watanabe as Makoto Kino / Sailor Jupiter
Momoko Shibuya as Minako Aino / Sailor Venus

Mao Ohno & Mina Horita as Chibiusa / Sailor Chibimoon
Yuka Gochou as Chibichibi / Sailor Chibichibimoon

Chinatsu Akiyama as Kou Seiya / Sailor Star Fighter
Akiko Nakayama as Kou Taiki / Sailor Star Maker
Mikako Tabe as Kou Yaten / Sailor Star Healer

Yuu Shirota as Mamoru Chiba / Tuxedo Mask

Miki Kawasaki as Kun Saitou / Kunzite
Aoki Kaname as Izou Saitou / Zoisite
Shuusuke Yoda as Light Mifune / Nephrite
Yuuka Asami as J. Taitou / Jadeite

Yumie Sakaguchi as Sailor Galaxia

… and Akiko Miyazawa as Queen Beryl

Upcoming Streams:

SCHEDULE COMING SOON

PLEASE NOTE ALL DATES AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th May 2015, 1:48 pm

I will try my darndest to be there.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th May 2015, 1:54 pm

There is no way I'm missing this (hello me miss Shirotan not in this life) so yes i will be there i will skip dinner if i have to.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 10:44 am

I can make today's but I won't be able to stay the whole time. :/ I'm graduating tomorrow morning so I have to get up early.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th May 2015, 10:50 am

First post updated! Next stream will be Sunday May 17th @ 5:00 PM central! We will be watching the second part of Starlights Ryuusei Densetsu!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 10:52 am

Just a reminder that we are streaming today at 5:00 PM CDT! So thats in about 4 hours Smile
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 3:01 pm

Hey everyone! We are starting now!
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 5:12 pm

dang it, i missed it. I thought it was at 7pm CST oops. i will catch the next one. I was working on my last final anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th May 2015, 7:50 am

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I wasn't able to post this sooner but some unexpected things came up this weekend so I won't be trying to stream.

However look forward to Heartcatch Precure next week! Date and time to be announced.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 10:41 am

Next Screening: Friday May 29th @ 7:30 PM CENTRAL

(Small Note: My area observes daylight savings and we are currently in it right now)

Help select the next series! Click here!

Heartcatch Precure!
Episodes 16-20

GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 A10155255-vote6

In each person resides a Heart Flower, which is connected to the great Heart Tree that watches over everyone. Protecting this tree are the Heartcatch Pretty Cures, who defend it against the Desert Apostles, who plan to wilt everything and turn the world into a desert. However, when the current Pretty Cure, Cure Moonlight, is been defeated in battle and the Heart Tree has loses its flowers, she sends two fairies, Chypre and Coffret, to the surface in order to seek out her replacement. They find Tsubomi Hanasaki, a shy flower-loving girl that had just moved into the city with her family, who is given the power to become Cure Blossom. Joined by her new friend, Erika Kurumi, who becomes Cure Marine, they fight against the Desert Apostles who transform the wilting Heart Flowers inside people into monsters known as Desertarians. By defeating these monsters, they gain Heart Seeds which allow the Heart Tree to become healthier again.
(Synopsis Source: Wikipedia)

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 11:44 am

I might make it, I might not. All depends on what happens the rest of today.
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 1:40 pm

I won't be able to make it. ): I work in the evenings right now instead of mornings.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th May 2015, 5:22 pm

We are starting soon!!
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th May 2015, 9:04 pm

I missed it. ): With my work schedule the way it is right now, I'll be missing these. ):
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th June 2015, 10:53 am

Small Lady wrote:
Next Screening: Friday June 5th @ 7:30 PM CENTRAL

Help select the next series! Click here!

Heartcatch Precure!
Episodes 21-24

GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 A10155255-vote6

In each person resides a Heart Flower, which is connected to the great Heart Tree that watches over everyone. Protecting this tree are the Heartcatch Pretty Cures, who defend it against the Desert Apostles, who plan to wilt everything and turn the world into a desert. However, when the current Pretty Cure, Cure Moonlight, is been defeated in battle and the Heart Tree has loses its flowers, she sends two fairies, Chypre and Coffret, to the surface in order to seek out her replacement. They find Tsubomi Hanasaki, a shy flower-loving girl that had just moved into the city with her family, who is given the power to become Cure Blossom. Joined by her new friend, Erika Kurumi, who becomes Cure Marine, they fight against the Desert Apostles who transform the wilting Heart Flowers inside people into monsters known as Desertarians. By defeating these monsters, they gain Heart Seeds which allow the Heart Tree to become healthier again.
(Synopsis Source: Wikipedia)

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th June 2015, 4:46 pm

Will anyone be attending tonight's stream? If its not a good time, I am considering moving it to Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th June 2015, 5:21 pm

I'm going to go ahead and move the stream to Sunday at 5:00 pm CST.
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th June 2015, 9:05 pm

Aww.. I'll miss Sunday's stream because of work(again).
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime6th June 2015, 8:36 pm

Just a reminder that we're streaming tomorrow, Sunday 6/7 @ 5:00 PM CST!
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime6th June 2015, 9:02 pm

Title still says Friday. Shouldn't it be Sunday on the title now? And I'll be missing it...): I'll be at work tomorrow around that time.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th June 2015, 3:06 pm

Brit is running late, but will get the stream up as soon as she can.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th June 2015, 3:45 pm

Okay! I am here now. I'm very very sorry for hte delay. I will be starting it up asap!
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th June 2015, 6:12 pm

I missed it. And with the way my work schedule is, I might have to miss more of them(depending on what day and time they are).
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th June 2015, 11:14 am

I've updated the first post. Look forward to a special Double Moon Bash stream coming up this weekend!
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th June 2015, 12:19 pm

I might be able to make the June 20th one(not sure yet) as that's when I'll be getting home from vacation. June 27th is also unknown-I'll be wishing my sister a happy b-day that day.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th June 2015, 12:44 pm

I should be able to make it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GC Livestream '15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top