The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

GC Livestream '15

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime29th August 2015, 8:12 pm

Small Lady wrote:
GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 Um8V6oK

Next Screenings: Thursday August 27th @ 8:45 PM CENTRAL ~ Heartcatch Precure
Sunday August 30th @ 5:00 PM CENTRAL ~ Sera Myu: The NEW Legend of Kaguya Island [Revised Version]

Quick Link: http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup/
Sign Up to Receive PMs Here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t9417-gc-livestream-2015-signups
Timezone Converter: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
(Small Note: My area observes daylight savings and we are currently in it right now)

[center]2005 Winter - The New Legend of Kaguya Island
2005 Winter - Shin Kaguya Shima Densetsu

GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 2005Kaguya

“I now entrust to you the power which I have kept hidden, in time, it will illuminate the sky…”

Now that Winter Holidays have arrived, Usagi, Rei, Minako and Makoto are ready to have fun but Ami, Haruka and the others hound the girls on their flaws and announce they have plans for a special fix-flaws training camp at the North Pole. When Mamoru switches the location for Kaguya Island, everything seems to be going well until their ship is attacked by a new set of villains and the Sailor Soldiers find themselves thrown overboard in a storm. Together, the Sailor Soldiers must unlock the secrets of Kaguya Island that go back five thousand years.

This is the revised version of the 2004 Summer musical of the same name. Shin Kaguya Shima Densetsu features popular songs “Junketsu no Narcissism”, “Chikyuuiro wa Salad Time”, “Onna Kaizoku no Sakusen”, “Ice Doll”, “Star Glory”, “Gesshoku no Crime”, “Yatto Aeta ne”,  “Moonlight Justice” and “Minna Dareka ni Aisarete”. Although a remake of the 1999 shows, there are very many differences in both plot and characters and this musical truly is a new version of the Kaguya Island legend.

With this musical, we finally complete our rewatch of the original Sailor Moon musical run!!  But stay tuned as we have more things in store for you!

Starring:

Marina Kuroki as Usagi Tsukino / Sailor Moon

Moe Ohsaki as Chibiusa / Sailor Chibimoon
Gyo Miyamoto as Mamoru Chiba / Tuxedo Mask

Eriko Funakoshi as Hotaru Tomoe / Sailor Saturn and Kon
Akiko Nakayama as Haruka Tenou / Sailor Uranus
Takako Ohyama as Michiru Kaiou / Sailor Neptune
Miho Yokoi as Setsuna Meiou / Sailor Pluto

Manami Wakayama as Ami Mizuno / Sailor Mercury
Mai Watanabe as Makoto Kino / Sailor Jupiter
Risa Honma as Rei Hino / Sailor Mars
Erica as Minako Aino / Sailor Venus

Hiroko Mori as Loof Merrow
Ado Endou as Selkie
Kazuo Asakura as Serpen
Kenji Toda as Cerun
Yuuichirou Tamaru as Kraken

Nana Hoshi as Mick
Mizuki Saitou as Hook
Shun Tasai as Dark Menorah
Miki Kawasaki as Dark Mirror

…and Yuuji Hirota as Dark Plasman

Heartcatch Precure
Episodes 37-39

GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 Heartcatch.Precure_LSTREAM

HeartCatch PreCure! is the seventh Pretty Cure installment by Izumi Todo. The series premiered on February 7, 2010 on TV Asahi's ANN network, following Fresh Pretty Cure!, and ended on January 30, 2011, where it was followed by Suite PreCure. The series has two main motifs. One is fashion, which is referenced to Tsubomi joining the fashion club and the second is flowers, which are prominent in the naming of numerous characters and items. Most episodes contain at least one reference to the language of flowers.

In each person resides a Heart Flower, which is connected to the great Heart Tree that watches over everyone. Protecting this tree are the Heartcatch Pretty Cures. They defend it against the Desert Apostles, who plan to wilt everything and turn the world into a desert. When the current Pretty Cure, Cure Moonlight, was defeated in battle, the Heart Tree loses its flowers and she sends two fairies, Chypre and Coffret, to the surface in order to seek out her replacement. They find Tsubomi Hanasaki, a shy flower-loving girl who just moved into the city with her family. She is given the power to become Cure Blossom. Joined by her new friend, Erika Kurumi, who becomes Cure Marine, they fight against the Desert Apostles who transform the wilting Heart Flowers inside people into monsters known as Desertarians. By defeating these monsters, they gain Heart Seeds which allow the Heart Tree to become healthier again.

(Series Info and Episodes from Wikipedia)

Upcoming Streams:

• Thur Sept 3rd: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 37-39
  • Sun Sept 6th: Card Captor Sakura - Episodes 9-12
  • Thur Sept 10th: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 40-42
  • Sun Sept 13th: Card Captor Sakura - Episodes 13-16
  • Thur Sept 24th: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 43-45
  • Sun Sept 27th: NO STREAM
  • Thur Oct 1: Card Captor Sakura 17-19

PLEASE NOTE ALL DATES AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.

Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime29th August 2015, 8:28 pm

I should be able to make it tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime30th August 2015, 4:50 am

I've set my alarm. I'll be there
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime30th August 2015, 3:14 pm

We are getting ready to start! Its not too late to join. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 7:02 pm

Small Lady wrote:

Next Screenings: Thursday September 2nd @ 9:00 PM CENTRAL ~ Heartcatch Precure
Sunday September 6th @ 5:00 PM CENTRAL ~ Card Captor Sakura

Sign Up to Receive PMs Here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t9417-gc-livestream-2015-signups
(Small Note: My area observes daylight savings and we are currently in it right now)

Welcome to GC's Livestream events!  Thanks to the survey (posted here if you haven't taken it yet!) I have received lots of good feedback! We are almost finished with Heartcatch Precure and by YOUR choice we are now watching CARD CAPTOR SAKURA as our next series! YAY!

We have concluded our Myu rewatch and so I am happy to announce that we will begin showing PRETTY GUARDIAN SAILOR MOON, the live-action drama! We will be watching the new Sea of Serenity subtitles. Please look forward to it!

Be sure to watch this thread, sign up for PM reminders and reblog/share our social media posts to stay in the GC Livestream know!  

Heartcatch Precure
Episodes 37-40

GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 Heartcatch.Precure_LSTREAM

HeartCatch PreCure! is the seventh Pretty Cure installment by Izumi Todo. The series premiered on February 7, 2010 on TV Asahi's ANN network, following Fresh Pretty Cure!, and ended on January 30, 2011, where it was followed by Suite PreCure. The series has two main motifs. One is fashion, which is referenced to Tsubomi joining the fashion club and the second is flowers, which are prominent in the naming of numerous characters and items. Most episodes contain at least one reference to the language of flowers.

In each person resides a Heart Flower, which is connected to the great Heart Tree that watches over everyone. Protecting this tree are the Heartcatch Pretty Cures. They defend it against the Desert Apostles, who plan to wilt everything and turn the world into a desert. When the current Pretty Cure, Cure Moonlight, was defeated in battle, the Heart Tree loses its flowers and she sends two fairies, Chypre and Coffret, to the surface in order to seek out her replacement. They find Tsubomi Hanasaki, a shy flower-loving girl who just moved into the city with her family. She is given the power to become Cure Blossom. Joined by her new friend, Erika Kurumi, who becomes Cure Marine, they fight against the Desert Apostles who transform the wilting Heart Flowers inside people into monsters known as Desertarians. By defeating these monsters, they gain Heart Seeds which allow the Heart Tree to become healthier again.

Upcoming Streams:

• Thur Sept 3rd: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 37-40
  • Sun Sept 6th: Card Captor Sakura - Episodes 9-12
  • Thur Sept 10th: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 41-43
  • Sun Sept 13th: Card Captor Sakura - Episodes 13-16 *TENTATIVE ~ May be no stream this day!
  • Thur Sept 24th: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 44-46

Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 7:21 pm

Aww... I'll miss it- I'll be at work when it's happening. I'll be missing Thursday streams now. And I may miss Sunday's-have something else planned for that day. The rest of the month, I'll either miss or there's no stream. ):
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 7:04 pm

Don't forget we have a stream tonight!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime6th September 2015, 12:18 pm

Small Lady wrote:

Next Screenings: Sunday September 6th @ 5:00 PM CENTRAL ~ Card Captor Sakura
Thursday September 10th @ 8:45 PM CENTRAL ~ Heartcatch Precure

Card Captor Sakura
Episodes 9-12

GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 CCS_Vol3

Card Captor Sakura is a shoujo manga series by the group CLAMP that was adapted into a 70-episode anime TV series by Madhouse that aired on Japan's satellite television channel NHK BS2 from April 1998 to March 2000. Additional media produced include two anime films, as well as video games, art books, picture books, and film comics.  It features many voice talents that had appeared in Sailor Moon such as Aya Hisakawa (Ami/Sailor Mercury) as Kero-chan, Emi Shinohara (Makoto/Sailor Jupiter) as Kaho Mizuki (a later character in CCS) and Megumi Ogata (Haruka/Sailor Uranus) as Yukito/Yue. Kotono Mitsushi (Usagi/Sailor Moon) and Kae Araki (Chibiusa/Sailor Chibimoon) also lend their voices as minor characters in the series.

Ten-year-old Sakura Kinomoto accidentally releases a set of magical cards known as Clow Cards from a book created and named after the sorcerer, Clow Reed. Each card has its own unique ability and can assume an alternate form when activated. The guardian of the cards, Cerberus, emerges from the book and chooses Sakura to retrieve the missing cards. As she finds each card, she battles its magical personification and defeats it by sealing it away. Cerberus acts as her guide, while her best friend, Tomoyo Daidouji films her exploits and provides her with battle costumes.

Episode 9 - "Sakura and the Mysterious Brooch"
"Sakura to Fushigi na Burōchi"

Sakura, usually cheerful, is forlorn by Syaoran's confidence and obviously superior skill. Rika and Tomoyo take Sakura to a shop to try to cheer her up. The three each buy brooches and return to Sakura's house for tea and pudding. When Rika puts on her brooch, The Sword takes control of her and attacks Sakura with a sword. Sakura must find a way to save her friend without hurting her!

Episode 10 - "Sakura and the Sports Day of Flowers"
"Sakura to Hana no Undōkai"

It's Sports Day at Sakura's school so family members have come to cheer the students on. Sakura meets Tomoyo's mother, Sonomi Daidōji for the first time. When Sonomi and Sakura's father, Fujitaka, meet, both are shocked. From their conversation, it is revealed that Sonomi is a cousin to Sakura's mother and she blames Fujitaka for her death, though not in any direct way. While Sonomi and Fujitaka race in the parent's race, there is a shower of flower petals. Sakura suspects a Clow Card and finds The Flower on the roof of the school.

Episode 11 - "Sakura, Tomoyo, and a Mansion"
"Sakura to Tomoyo to Ookina Ouchi"

Sakura is invited to Tomoyo's home for the first time. She is shocked to find Tomoyo's house to be an elaborate mansion with maids. Sonomi rushes over when she hears of Sakura's visit and shares the memories of Nadeshiko with Sakura over tea. While Sonomi is taking care of business over the phone, Tomoyo presents a special box and explains the key to the box bounces out whenever she tries to open it and Kero senses it's the work of a Clow Card.

Episode 12 - "Sakura's Never-Ending Day"
"Sakura no Owara nai Ichinichi""

Fujitaka is invited to Sakura's school to talk about his occupation and discuss archeology. Syaoran is entranced and becomes an instant fan until he discovers that Fujitaka is Sakura's father. The next day, Sakura has a recorder test, but fails to hit a couple of notes. She falls asleep disappointed but is awakened by the elementary school's clock tower bell at midnight. Sakura is confused the next day when everything from the previous day happens again. This time, she is approached by Syaoran who explains it might be the work of a card. The two work together to capture the card.

Heartcatch Precure
Episodes 41-43

GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 Heartcatch.Precure1

Episode 41 - "The Fairies Transformed!? The PreCure Troupe has Begun!!"
"Yōsei ga Henshin!? Purikyua Gekidan Hajimemashita!!"

On Nanami's request, the girls go to Rumi's nursery school to entertain the kids. However, while their naptime occurs, Kumojacky strikes!

Episode 42 - "A Confused Miss Yuri! We Saw the Love Letter..."
"Tomadoi no Yuri-san! Rabu Retā Michaimashita..."

The girls find a love letter addressed to Yuri, to her surprise and confusion.

Episode 43 - "New Family! I've Become an Older Sister!!"
"Atarashii Kazoku! Watashi, Oneesan ni Narimasu!!"

Tsubomi's mother is pregnant and the girls go to the Flower Shop to help out.

Upcoming Streams:

• Thur Sept 10th: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 41-43
  • Sun Sept 13th: Card Captor Sakura - Episodes 13-16 *TENTATIVE ~ May be no stream this day!

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime6th September 2015, 3:09 pm

Stream will be starting soon!!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime6th September 2015, 3:45 pm

Tonight's livestream cancelled due to no attendance.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime6th September 2015, 4:08 pm

Scratch that a couple people showed so you can join if you are available! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th September 2015, 9:45 pm

Don't forget streaming tomorrow! Also sorry for all the no Sunday streams this month and beginning of October. This is the time of ALL THE BIRTHDAYS for me and family so we'll be busy all those weekends. ^^;

Small Lady wrote:
Next Screenings: Thursday September 10th @ 8:45 PM CENTRAL ~ Heartcatch Precure

Heartcatch Precure
Episodes 41-43

GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 Heartcatch.Precure1

Episode 41 - "The Fairies Transformed!? The PreCure Troupe has Begun!!"
"Yōsei ga Henshin!? Purikyua Gekidan Hajimemashita!!"

On Nanami's request, the girls go to Rumi's nursery school to entertain the kids. However, while their naptime occurs, Kumojacky strikes!

Episode 42 - "A Confused Miss Yuri! We Saw the Love Letter..."
"Tomadoi no Yuri-san! Rabu Retā Michaimashita..."

The girls find a love letter addressed to Yuri, to her surprise and confusion.

Episode 43 - "New Family! I've Become an Older Sister!!"
"Atarashii Kazoku! Watashi, Oneesan ni Narimasu!!"

Tsubomi's mother is pregnant and the girls go to the Flower Shop to help out.

Card Captor Sakura
Episodes 11-13

Card Captor Sakura is a shoujo manga series by the group CLAMP that was adapted into a 70-episode anime TV series by Madhouse that aired on Japan's satellite television channel NHK BS2 from April 1998 to March 2000. Additional media produced include two anime films, as well as video games, art books, picture books, and film comics.  It features many voice talents that had appeared in Sailor Moon such as Aya Hisakawa (Ami/Sailor Mercury) as Kero-chan, Emi Shinohara (Makoto/Sailor Jupiter) as Kaho Mizuki (a later character in CCS) and Megumi Ogata (Haruka/Sailor Uranus) as Yukito/Yue. Kotono Mitsushi (Usagi/Sailor Moon) and Kae Araki (Chibiusa/Sailor Chibimoon) also lend their voices as minor characters in the series.

Ten-year-old Sakura Kinomoto accidentally releases a set of magical cards known as Clow Cards from a book created and named after the sorcerer, Clow Reed. Each card has its own unique ability and can assume an alternate form when activated. The guardian of the cards, Cerberus, emerges from the book and chooses Sakura to retrieve the missing cards. As she finds each card, she battles its magical personification and defeats it by sealing it away. Cerberus acts as her guide, while her best friend, Tomoyo Daidouji films her exploits and provides her with battle costumes.

Upcoming Streams:

• Sun Sept 13th: NO STREAM
  • Thur Oct 1th: Card Captor Sakura 11-13
  • Sun Oct 4th: NO STREAM
  • Thur Oct 8th:  Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 47-49 ~FINALE!~
  • Sun Oct 11th: Card Captor Sakura 14-16

Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th September 2015, 9:57 pm

Aww... I'll miss tomorrow's stream.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime9th September 2015, 10:04 pm

I bless whatever that we have one hour difference x) I'll be able to attend right after school Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime16th September 2015, 3:02 pm

It's Thursday Eve y'all!! Very Happy I've also updated the schedule cause apparently I forgot an entire week exists in September.

Small Lady wrote:
Next Screenings: Thursday September 17th @ 8:45 PM CENTRAL ~ Heartcatch Precure
Sunday September 24th @ 5:30 PM CENTRAL ~ Card Captor Sakura

Heartcatch Precure
Episodes 44-46

GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 Heartcatch.Precure_flowerl

Episode 44 - "A Christmas Miracle! We Met Cure Flower!!"
"Kurisumasu no Kiseki! Kyua Furawā ni Aemashita!!"

Tsubomi decides to help Mayuka, who strongly wishes to meet the Pretty Cure, after overhearing Mayuka lie to her friends, saying she is friends with the Pretty Cures. Tsubomi finds outs that Mayuka is shy and lies to make friends. After promising Mayuka the Pretty Cures will come if she stops lying, Tsubomi convices the girls to transform and meet her. However, on Christmas Eve, Kumojacky and Cobraja summon a Desertarian while Mayuka is waiting to meet the Cures. The two gives them trouble and end up being saved by a pink cure, Cure Flower!

Episode 45 - "It's Too Late... The World Has Turned Into a Desert..."
"Mō Dame desu...Sekai ga Sabaku ni Narimashita..."

Dune reveals himself and how powerful he is by undoing the girls transformation in one attack while they tried to save Cure Flower. Over night, Dune turns the Earth into the desert and the Pretty Cures must go to space to confront Dune and save the Earth, Cure Flower and the Heart Tree.  It's the beginning of the end and the Cures toughest fight of their lives!

Episode 46 - "Kumojacky! Cobraja! We'll Never Forget You!!"
"Kumojakī! Koburāja! Anatatachi o Wasuremasen!!!"

The girls are fighting the Snacky Army as they head to save Cure Flower and the Heart Tree. Meanwhile, Kumojacky and Cobraja plan their final battle with the Cures.  Marine and Sunshine stay behind to fight the two as Blossom and Moonlight go ahead. Can Marine and Sunshine defeat the powerful Kumojacky and Cobraja?

Card Captor Sakura
Episodes 11-13

Upcoming Streams:

• Thur Sept 17th: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 44-46
  • Sun Sept 20th: Card Captor Sakura 11-13
  • Thur Sept 24th: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 47-49 ~FINALE!~
  • Thur Oct 1th: Card Captor Sakura 17-19
  • Thur Oct 8th: Card Captor Sakura 20-22
  • Sun Oct 11th: *NEW!* PGSM 1-4
  • Thur Oct 15th: Card Captor Sakura 23-25

Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime16th September 2015, 3:03 pm

OCTOBER 11st!

I should be there, unless something happens along the way, which I hope not, really xD

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 16th September 2015, 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime16th September 2015, 3:15 pm

I'll be missing tomorrow's stream and hopefully can catch Sunday's!  Am excited for the PGSM stream and hoping I can make that one as well when that one starts!

Like how it says in the schedule the 1th instead of 1st for Oct.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime16th September 2015, 3:28 pm

Yeeah totally a typo. xD
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th September 2015, 6:06 pm

Don't forget tonight begins the end of Heartcatch Precure!!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime19th September 2015, 9:50 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Next Screenings: Sunday September 20th @ 5:30 PM CENTRAL ~ Card Captor Sakura
Thursday September 24th @ 8:45 PM CENTRAL ~ Heartcatch Precure FINALE

Card Captor Sakura
Episodes 11-13

Heartcatch Precure
FINALE
Episodes 47-49

GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 Heartcatch.Precure_flowerl

Upcoming Streams:

• Thur Sept 24th: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 47-49 ~FINALE!~
  • Thur Oct 1th: Card Captor Sakura 14-16
  • Thur Oct 8th: Card Captor Sakura 17-19
  • Sun Oct 11th: *NEW!* PGSM 1-4
  • Thur Oct 15th: Card Captor Sakura 20-22

Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime20th September 2015, 9:08 am

I should be able to make tonight's! As for Thursday, I probably won't be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime20th September 2015, 3:36 pm

Just a reminder that we are starting in a few minutes! http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime23rd September 2015, 4:44 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Next Screenings: Thursday September 24th @ 8:45 PM CENTRAL ~ Heartcatch Precure FINALE

GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 YGjhjDt

[center]Heartcatch Precure
Episodes 47-49

Upcoming Streams:

• Thur Oct 1th: Card Captor Sakura 14-16
  • Thur Oct 8th: Card Captor Sakura 17-19
  • Sat Oct 10th: *NEW!* PGSM 1-4
  • Thur Oct 15th: Card Captor Sakura 20-21

Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime23rd September 2015, 6:20 pm

So the Heartcatch PreCure finale is tomorrow evening?  I'll have to make sure to not miss it, esp. because I watched the beginning of this finale the other evening on GC's livestream!

BTW, you still list "Thur Oct. 1th" in the list of Upcoming Streams  GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 2695440696  .
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime23rd September 2015, 6:31 pm

Oh shoot i thought i fixed that xD Thanks for catching it and see you at the stream!
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime23rd September 2015, 8:00 pm

I won't be able to make tomorrow's stream.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime24th September 2015, 6:39 pm

We are starting in a few minutes!!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime24th September 2015, 8:58 pm

dang it i didn't get home in time..does anyone know a good stream site i can catch up with?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th September 2015, 10:04 am

I don't think Ive ever used this site before but it looks like they have it: http://animeflavor.com/node/6758
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime27th September 2015, 11:18 pm

i have tried that and yes they do Small Lady but its not working on my mac..i think its because i have Safari because Medieval shark wouldn't work either. i will keep trying though and thanks again for all your hard work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GC Livestream '15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top