The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

GC Livestream '15

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 3:00 pm

yes! I'll try to get a Thur and Sat stream going. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th March 2015, 6:08 am

Next Screening: Thursday Mar 5th @ 8:30 PM CST

Quick Link: http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup/
Sign Up to Receive PMs Here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t9417-gc-livestream-2015-signups
Timezone Converter: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Heartcatch Precure!
Episodes 8-11

GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 A10155255-vote6

In each person resides a Heart Flower, which is connected to the great Heart Tree that watches over everyone. Protecting this tree are the Heartcatch Pretty Cures, who defend it against the Desert Apostles, who plan to wilt everything and turn the world into a desert. However, when the current Pretty Cure, Cure Moonlight, is been defeated in battle and the Heart Tree has loses its flowers, she sends two fairies, Chypre and Coffret, to the surface in order to seek out her replacement. They find Tsubomi Hanasaki, a shy flower-loving girl that had just moved into the city with her family, who is given the power to become Cure Blossom. Joined by her new friend, Erika Kurumi, who becomes Cure Marine, they fight against the Desert Apostles who transform the wilting Heart Flowers inside people into monsters known as Desertarians. By defeating these monsters, they gain Heart Seeds which allow the Heart Tree to become healthier again.
(Synopsis Source: Wikipedia)

Episode 8 - "Why is the Charismatic Model sighing?"
"Karisuma Moderu no Tameiki! Tte, Naze desu ka?"

Tsubomi learns that the famous model Momoka is Erika's older sister. While jealous of Momoka's success as a model, Erika is unaware that Momoka is in fact jealous of her for being able to make friends until Momoka is turned into a Desertrian.

Episode 9 - "Father got Scouted! Is This the End for the Flower Shop!?"
"Sukauto Sareta Otōsan! Ohanayasan o Yamechaimasu!?"

Tsubomi's father gets a visit from an old friend, Obata, whom he met through the university he used to research at. Obata asks him to help with his business in marketing new flowers, but Tsubomi's father refuses him. This prompts Obata to ask Tsubomi to persuade him, but this troubles her.

Episode 10 - "The Biggest Pinch! Dark PreCure Has Appeared!"
"Saidai no Pinchi! Dāku Purikyua ga Arawaremashita!"

The Desert Apostles finally decide to send Dark PreCure to take out Cure Blossom and Cure Marine.

Episode 11 - "Acho!! Let's Power Up with Kung Fu!!"
"Achō!! Kanfū de Pawā Appu Shimasu!!"

After PreCure's battle with Dark PreCure, Tsubomi is blaming herself for their defeat and is worried that the next time they meet her, she will overpower them again.

Upcoming Streams:

• TO BE UPDATED SOON!!

COLLECTIBLE BUMPERS!
Now you can earn bumpers based on how many livestream attendances you've accumulated! Please give bumper credit to GC's lovely @Yunie ! Click here to see how many streams you've attended.
(Note: 2014 and older is on a second tab, so you can add last years attendances with 2015s to see how many you've done total).
GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 K3Xkw5gGC Livestream '15 - Page 3 Wv0zJ2oGC Livestream '15 - Page 3 JIOjwCqGC Livestream '15 - Page 3 Cd3DvptGC Livestream '15 - Page 3 GfpqL2rGC Livestream '15 - Page 3 CJs09cH
Attendee:
1-5 Attendances
Fan:
5-15 Attendances
Uber Fan Tier 1:
15-20 Attendances
Uber Fan Tier 2:
20-25 Attendances
Addict Tier 1:
25-30 Attendances
Addict Tier 2:
30+ Attendances
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th March 2015, 8:58 am

I'll be there!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th March 2015, 9:07 am

I'm trying to play catch up with watching the first like 7 episodes and I'm still in 2 minds whether I like this or not lol I just finished episode 3.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th March 2015, 9:35 am

I've been really enjoying it so far just for how cute it is, the theme song is stuck in my head and the little fairy things pooping out the stars. xD I want to keep watching cause I want to see Cure Moonlight again (she has a super awesome transformation) and I'm also finding it more interesting than the first Precure season that I tried watching.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th March 2015, 9:38 am

I think i started Smile a while ago and I enjoyed that. 

Was cure Moonlight in another Precure series?
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th March 2015, 9:44 am

Not that I know of. She's just in the series as far as I know (since each series is independent of eac other) and maybe one of the big crossover movies they do?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th March 2015, 5:21 pm

Starting in one hour!
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th March 2015, 5:24 pm

im putting up the ad now
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th March 2015, 10:54 am

Small Lady wrote:
Next Screening: TODAY Mar 7th @ 8:30 PM CST

Sign Up to Receive PMs Here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t9417-gc-livestream-2015-signups

Heartcatch Precure!
Episodes 12-15

GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 A10155255-vote6

In each person resides a Heart Flower, which is connected to the great Heart Tree that watches over everyone. Protecting this tree are the Heartcatch Pretty Cures, who defend it against the Desert Apostles, who plan to wilt everything and turn the world into a desert. However, when the current Pretty Cure, Cure Moonlight, is been defeated in battle and the Heart Tree has loses its flowers, she sends two fairies, Chypre and Coffret, to the surface in order to seek out her replacement. They find Tsubomi Hanasaki, a shy flower-loving girl that had just moved into the city with her family, who is given the power to become Cure Blossom. Joined by her new friend, Erika Kurumi, who becomes Cure Marine, they fight against the Desert Apostles who transform the wilting Heart Flowers inside people into monsters known as Desertarians. By defeating these monsters, they gain Heart Seeds which allow the Heart Tree to become healthier again.
(Synopsis Source: Wikipedia)

Upcoming Streams:

• Thur Mar 12th - 8:30 PM CST - Ouran High Shool Host Club 14-16
  • Sat Mar 14th - 9:00 PM - 2003 Winter Sailor Moon Musical - Infinity Academy [Revised Edition] (Mugen Gakuen Kaiteiban) Part 1
  • Thur Mar 19th - 8:30 PM CST - Ouran High School Host Club 17-19
  • Sat Mar 21st - 2003 Winter Sailor Moon Musical - Infinity Academy [Revised Edition] (Mugen Gakuen Kaiteiban) Part 2
  • Thur Mar 26th - 8:30 PM CST - Ouran High School Host Club 20-22
  • Sat Mar 28th - 8:00 PM CST - Ouran High School Host Club 23-26 (Finale!)

PLEASE NOTE ALL DATES AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th March 2015, 1:50 pm

I will be there
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th March 2015, 6:32 pm

Starting in a few minutes!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th March 2015, 6:33 pm

GONNA MAKE IT but probably not stay the whole time. Actually, gonna stay for the shortest time ever. I've got company coming over in a half hour.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th March 2015, 7:16 pm

Small Lady wrote:
GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 Um8V6oK

Next Screening: Mar 12th @ 8:30 PM CST

Welcome to GC's Livestream events!  Thanks to the survey (posted here if you haven't taken it yet!) I have worked up a trial schedule for the streams (at the bottom). With your feedback, I have determined these to be the best times. The times will vary as I'll try to accommodate everyone's timezones!

We are halfway through Ouran High School Host club and will be finishing the anime by the end of March! Heartcatch Precure is going strong (and getting really good if you ask me!) and I'll be selecting a new series from your suggestions. So be sure to watch this thread, sign up for PM reminders and reblog/share our social media posts!  

Ouran High School Host Club
Episodes 14-16

GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 5gs9xZr

At the ultra prestigious Ouran High School, Haruhi Fujioka looks for a quiet place to read and walks into an unused music room, and accidentally stumbles across the notorious Ouran High School Host Club, a group of boys who entertain the girls of the school for profit. When Haruhi accidentally breaks an expensive vase belonging to the wacky Host Club, she is made to serve under them until her debt is paid off. Haruhi is soon made a Host, but in order to pay off what she owes, she must continue to allow the Host Club's customers to believe she is a boy.
(Synopsis Source: IMDB)

Episode 14 - "Covering The Famous Host Club!"

The ailing Newspaper Club wants to obtain an interview with the popular Host Club in order to save it from being disbanded due to the lack of public interest when the real story is that the newspaper has lost all credibility by publishing only gossip and scandals. The newspaper club president, Akira Komatsuzawa, is especially interested in finding something he can use against the Host Club's president, Tamaki.

Episode 15 - "The Refreshing Battle of Karuizawa!"

During summer vacation, Haruhi gets a part-time job in the rustic resort town of Karuizawa. She feels guilty at first for not saying anything about it to the rest of the Host Club, until they drop in unannounced. That's due to Tamaki freaking out because he can't get a hold of Haruhi and his calling in the Host Club to locate her. When the club arrives, a "refreshment" contest erupts when they realize there is only one remaining room at the pension and they all want to stay. The owner of the pension, Misuzu Sonoda, agrees to the contest because it entails getting chores done around the pension, as well as having the handsome hosts visible on her property where they will draw in more customers. Typical Host Club antics ensue!

Episode 16 - "Operation Haruhi and Hikaru’s First Date!"

Hikaru gets jealous of Haruhi's middle school friend, Arai, while at the pension, after learning that Haruhi's classmate used to have a large crush on Haruhi. Kaoru wants to make up for Hikaru's rude behavior, so he offers to take Haruhi out on a date. Kaoru pretends to be sick for the date and sets up the date for Hikaru and Haruhi. During their date, Hikaru runs off somewhere due to another unpleasant encounter with Arai, and a thunderstorm occurs. Unbeknownst to Hikaru, Haruhi is terrified of thunderstorms.

Mar 14th @ 9:00 PM CST
2003 Winter Sailor Moon Musical
Infinity Academy ~ Mistress Labyrinth ~ (Revised Edition)
Mugen Gakuen  ~ Mistress Labyrinth ~ (Kaiteiban)

Part 1

GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 Tumblr_n4kc2lOeaz1slnk1ho2_r1_500GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 Tumblr_n4kc2lOeaz1slnk1ho3_r1_500

Atavistic monsters appear in Tokyo and the Sailor Soldiers begin to investigate Infinity Academy, an elite academy owned by the mysterious Professor Souichi Tomoe. During their investigation, Chibiusa meets a new friend named Hotaru and Sailor Moon and her group encounter two new Sailor Soldiers… who attack them. The Sailor Soldiers become conflicted when they all have different opinions on how to deal with the new situation. Meanwhile a group of aliens from Planet Grimm arrive to get the Silver Crystal and Sailor Moon must figure out who among the People of Planet Grimm, the Death Busters and the new Sailor Soldiers are allies and who are dangerous enemies…

This show is a retelling of the Infinity arc of the manga and is probably the musical which follows its manga counterpart most directly, even though it includes the Hoshino Family and reduces the roles of the Witches 5. Though perhaps not the best cast of the musicals, the plot’s fluidity and spirit more than enough makes up for it!

Starring:

Marina Kuroki as Usagi Tsukino / Sailor Moon

Mao Ohno as Chibiusa / Sailor Chibimoon
Yuuko Hosaka as Setsuna Meiou / Sailor Pluto
Ruria Nakamura as Hotaru Tomoe / Sailor Saturn

Shuusuke Yoda as Barako Hoshino / Gallica
Ado Endou as Hanako Hoshino / Centi
Yoshiya Yukimura as Shintarou Hoshino / Damask

Kaname Aoki as Professor Souichi Tomoe
Miki Kawasaki as Kaolinite / Miss Kaori

… and Chinatsu Akiyama as Mistress 9

Upcoming Streams:

• Sat Mar 14th - 9:00 PM - 2003 Winter Sailor Moon Musical - Infinity Academy [Revised Edition] (Mugen Gakuen Kaiteiban) Part 1
  • Sat Mar 21st - 2003 Winter Sailor Moon Musical - Infinity Academy [Revised Edition] (Mugen Gakuen Kaiteiban) Part 2

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th March 2015, 4:45 pm

We start in less than two hours guys!
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th March 2015, 5:08 pm

I'll be there when I can-having dinner later than usual tonight.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th March 2015, 6:30 pm

Getting ready to start!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th March 2015, 11:09 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Saturday Mar 14th @ 9:00 PM CST

Part 1

GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 Tumblr_n4kc2lOeaz1slnk1ho2_r1_500GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 Tumblr_n4kc2lOeaz1slnk1ho3_r1_500

Atavistic monsters appear in Tokyo and the Sailor Soldiers begin to investigate Infinity Academy, an elite academy owned by the mysterious Professor Souichi Tomoe. During their investigation, Chibiusa meets a new friend named Hotaru and Sailor Moon and her group encounter two new Sailor Soldiers… who attack them. The Sailor Soldiers become conflicted when they all have different opinions on how to deal with the new situation. Meanwhile a group of aliens from Planet Grimm arrive to get the Silver Crystal and Sailor Moon must figure out who among the People of Planet Grimm, the Death Busters and the new Sailor Soldiers are allies and who are dangerous enemies…

This show is a retelling of the Infinity arc of the manga and is probably the musical which follows its manga counterpart most directly, even though it includes the Hoshino Family and reduces the roles of the Witches 5. Though perhaps not the best cast of the musicals, the plot’s fluidity and spirit more than enough makes up for it!

Starring:

Upcoming Streams:

Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th March 2015, 2:19 pm

i will be there most likely.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th March 2015, 2:33 pm

I'll try to be there as well, though I may not be able to stay the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th March 2015, 7:00 pm

Getting ready to start everyone!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th March 2015, 10:09 am

Next Screening: Mar 19th @ 8:30 PM CST
Episodes 17-19

GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 0ETxZR9

At the ultra prestigious Ouran High School, Haruhi Fujioka looks for a quiet place to read and walks into an unused music room, and accidentally stumbles across the notorious Ouran High School Host Club, a group of boys who entertain the girls of the school for profit. When Haruhi accidentally breaks an expensive vase belonging to the wacky Host Club, she is made to serve under them until her debt is paid off. Haruhi is soon made a Host, but in order to pay off what she owes, she must continue to allow the Host Club's customers to believe she is a boy.

Saturday Mar 21st @ 7:30 PM CST
Mugen Gakuen ~ Mistress Labyrinth ~ (Kaiteiban)

Part 2

Starring:

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th March 2015, 6:32 pm

Stream is starting sooooon!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st March 2015, 5:07 pm

Starting in about 30 minutes!!

Small Lady wrote:
Saturday Mar 21st @ 7:30 PM CST

Part 2

GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 Tumblr_n4kc2lOeaz1slnk1ho2_r1_500GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 Tumblr_n4kc2lOeaz1slnk1ho3_r1_500[/center]

Starring:

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th March 2015, 5:49 pm

Small Lady wrote:

Next Screening: Mar 26th @ 8:30 PM CST

Episodes 20-22

Episode 20 - The Door the Twins Opened!

Hikaru and Kaoru's story of how they became a part of the host club, delving into their past of trying to find someone who can tell them apart.

Episode 21 - Until the Day it Becomes a Pumpkin!

Haruhi's Class 1-A has a Halloween event called "The Halloween Test-of-Courage Tournament," in which teams do their best to scare each other. Class 1-A's president, Kazukiyo Soga, isn't thrilled about the idea as he reveals to Haruhi that he has nyctophobia, a fear of the dark. He begs Haruhi for help and asks to keep it a secret, but the twins find out and the four of them become Team B. A night of frights tears the group apart!

Episode 22 - Mori-senpai Has an Apprentice Candidate!

When the son of a gangster, Ritsu Kasanoda, seeks out Mori for tips on how to change his scary image and gain friends, the Host Club immediately jumps at the opportunity to change his image, making many humorous mistakes along the way. When Kasanoda meets Haruhi, he's attracted to her which leads to confusion about his sexuality, since he believes her to be a boy.

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th March 2015, 4:49 pm

Don't forget! Tonight is Ouran High School Host club, starting at 8:30!
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th March 2015, 4:59 pm

i should be there
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th March 2015, 5:00 pm

I'll be there tonight, but I won't make Saturday's- I'll be watching The Sound of Music that night.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th March 2015, 2:17 pm

i will be here for the one tonight.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th March 2015, 3:50 pm

GUYS ITS THE OURAN FINALE TONIGHT!

Small Lady wrote:
Next Screening: Mar 28th @ 8:00 PM CST

Ouran High School Host Club FINALE!!!!
Episodes 23-26

Episode 23 - Tamaki’s Unwitting Depression!

After Kasanoda realizes that Haruhi is a girl, his feelings deepen for her. When Kasanoda next visits the Host Club as a customer, he requests Haruhi; and because the other guests also think Haruhi is a boy, they become quite excited about the possibilities. Tamaki is in shock about the thought of Haruhi getting married to a gangster and Kyoya is thrilled because attendance at club is way, way up. The twins are furious with them both. Kasanoda tries his best to tell Haruhi of his feelings but can't due to his shyness.

Episode 24 - And so Kyoya Met Him!

Kyoya recalls when he first met Tamaki two years ago, and how he only became friends with him because his father, Yoshio Ootori, insisted that it would be good for business. Kyoya explains how he perceived his familial role at that time and set out to please his father by befriending the new transfer student, Tamaki Suoh.

Episode 25 - The Host Club Declares Dissolution!

It's time for the annual Ouran Fair! The Host Club has won the honor of using the Main Salon to entertain their visitors and they manage to charm every one of them, except for a mysterious diva who watches everything through opera glasses. Tamaki's father, Yuzuru Suoh, meets Haruhi for the first time and Haruhi notes that while they don't look alike, they share a flair for flirting. Haruhi learns the downside of wealth as she sees the interactions with of family members with Tamaki and Kyoya. The Host club is then announced to be dissolved because Tamaki is engaged!?

Episode 26 - This is Our Ouran Fair!

Kyoya tells Haruhi that her debt has been repaid by the Lady Éclair; therefore, she's able to leave the Host Club. She declines the offer, realizing that she has made friends in the Host Club and doesn't want to lose them. As the final parade of the Ouran Fair gathers, Kyoya learns that Tamaki is already on his way to the airport. The hosts must race against time to recover Tamaki and prevent him from making a terrible mistake.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GC Livestream '15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top