The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2015, 12:16 pm

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 4011577294

Usagi had been running late, as usual. She had woken up only twenty minutes ago, and she didn't even get breakfast! As she sprinted to Rei's shrine, she cursed herself for not grabbing some toast or something to eat before she left the house. Maybe she would get lucky and score some sweet buns from Rei's grandpa.

Bracing herself for the exhausting climb up the stairs, Usagi took a deep breath and started ascending the staircase two at a time. She was so focused on her climb that she didn't realize she even reached the top, and ran right smack into Rei.

Their collision caused Usagi to fall, pulling Rei down with her. "Owwwwwww," she whined, sitting up and rubbing her elbows. "Sorry Rei-chann," she said, standing and holding out a hand for the priestess to take.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2015, 2:14 pm

Austin gasped at the sudden collision, taking a moment to realize who had came along. "Usagi, are you alright?" He asked the bun head girl.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 10:31 pm

Rei stared at Usagi with a disapproving gaze. This girl was the reason why the world had been saved a million times over, but that was no excuse for not opening her eyes once in a while.

Rei stood up without any help, and sighed. "Seriously?"
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th June 2015, 11:55 pm

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 4011577294

Usagi looked down and kicked at the dirt, smiling sheepishly. "I said I was sorry," she said, resisting the urge to stick her tongue out at Rei. Who stuck a stick up her butt this morning?

Returning to her original cheerful self, Usagi addressed Austin. "Yeah, I'm fine! So, what's the plan here? I want to go to the arcade sometime today, so I really don't wanna be stuck here for too long."
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th June 2015, 12:00 am

Austin watched as he had gotten used to Usagi being clumsy and such, yet it was a good laugh for him. When she asked him that, he said "Well.....Rei would be the one to explain that."
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st July 2015, 8:05 pm

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 1666276025

Mercury watched Rei and Usagi clash, and giggled to herself. It was typical of them to argue, but she wondered what was bothering Rei. What had Rei seen in her fire, and who was Austin?
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 10:41 pm

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 1322698128

After centuries of waiting, the moment had finally come. 

Dmitri descended from his position in the sky, landing inconspicuously on the ground behind his brother. In one swift motion, Dmitri's dark blade was in his hand and he had locked Austin in a chokehold - the blade pressed against his throat. 

"Long time no see, brother. Miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 10:44 pm

Austin gasped when he felt himself suddenly in a chokehold by someone from behind. His blue eyes looked to see a dark blade pressed against his throat, yet he didn't understand of what the guy said as he said "Brother? What are you talking about? I have no brother." His voice was filled with confusion. No doubt the girls would be shocked about this sudden appearance of whomever this guy is.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st July 2015, 10:37 pm

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 3074743337

Minako felt the sinister presence instantly, knowing that there was danger just by the goosebumps rising on her arms. She quickly grabbed Usagi and dragged her back and away from the threat, her eyes like daggers shooting right into the intruder's path. 

"Who are you, and what do you want?!" Minako snapped, her transformation pen in hand. "No need to start threatening lives, now."
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2015, 6:29 pm

OOC:

Last edited by Princess Moon on 25th July 2015, 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put OOC-only comment in spoiler tag, per Rule #5 of the Roleplay Section)
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2015, 9:29 pm

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 2045764097

Rei was listening to the others chitchat and carry on when a sudden dark feeling washed over her body, and she froze. Her gut was right when she saw the enemy appear and take Austin. There was something about Austin that somehow had him connected to them in a past life. This only confirmed it.

"What do you want with Austin?!" She shouted, her pen out and ready to transform. Rei didn't want to mess around. Something was about to happen. She took the initiative and transformed. She didn't care of Austin saw, for she knew in her heart, her fire, that he somehow already had an inkling of an idea.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2015, 2:54 am

Austin tried to get out of the grip as he gasped before his eyes as Rei was........transforming before his eyes. She was now wearing a colorful sailor uniform, with gloves and red high heels. A tiara was on her head too. There was something about her that made him feel like he knew her. "R-Rei?" He said. "What is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th July 2015, 10:04 pm

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 1322698128

Dmitri grinned evilly and pressed his blade into Austin's flesh, drawing a thin line of blood. "Why don't you tell them who I am, Atem? Or is your underdeveloped brain still not catching on? Very well. I am Dmitri, elder brother to this weakling. I come for my brother, and he alone. Step aside, peasants, before this gets ugly."

He couldn't help the look of amusement and slight surprise when the dark-haired girl transformed into Sailor Mars. "Ah, it seems I have stumbled upon the traitorous sailor senshi. That is some powerful cloaking magic you have there, girls. I almost didn't recognize you. But now I see it. You all are just as naive and weak as you were a thousand years ago. It's a pleasure, really."
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th July 2015, 10:40 pm

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 1666276025 

Ami was shocked at the site before her eyes. This was Austin, a boy they had met a few days before from school. Was Rei correct about her suspicions with him? Ami wanted to help, but she didn't of how much use she would be. Regardless, she took out her pen and transformed.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 6:43 pm

Austin felt the blood be upon the blade of this guy. He was saying things that he honestly did not know about. However, it felt as though he did know him and the girls. But it was impossible. "What is it that you want from me?" He asked.

(So sorry about the late reply, girls. I didn't mean to keep you both waiting.)
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th September 2015, 12:12 pm

Mod Note: Per the rules, a thread will be moved to the Graveyard if it has been in-active for one month. This thread has been in-active for over one month, so it will be moved to the Graveyard if no activity is shown.

From now on, you have ten days to make a post in this roleplay, or it will be moved to the Graveyard.

((The Graveyard is the place inactive role-plays go to rest. If a role-play has been inactive for one month, then the role-play will be moved to the Graveyard. But, not to worry! Sailor Saturn can always use her glaive to resurrect any role-play if she is asked.))
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st October 2015, 9:43 am

Mod Note: Due to lack of activity, this RP will be sent to the graveyard.

But don't worry, it doesn't have to be there for ever! Once the roleplayers decide to continue, you can ask Saturn to resurrect the roleplay in the Storyline Revival Request thread.
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top