The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th March 2015, 10:07 am

Austin turned his head, looking at Rei after hearing that now. He could tell that she was a serious girl, like he was at times.

"I have?" Austin asked Rei now. "I Mean......how can That be? I would have remembered somehow. But......I don't remember ever coming here."
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th March 2015, 10:18 am

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 2045764097

"i don't know, but I know you have been here before. Perhaps in another life." Rei stopped herself there after getting a glimpse from Ami. She didn't want to go into too much detail and was hoping she could explain to the rest of the girls later on without Austin.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th March 2015, 10:21 am

Austin was quiet at this now as he thinks on this. He has been here in another life? How was that even possible? More questions began to pop up in his head as he didn't want to over think this. He shook his head, looking at the other girls.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th March 2015, 6:14 pm

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 1666276025

Ami stretched and noticed the time had flown by during their conversations. She had a lot of homework to do, and of course was worried about having enough time. She excused herself from the group and eyed Austin one last time before leaving.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th March 2015, 6:19 pm

Austin watched Ami as she was gone now. It seems she had things for herself to do, as he didn't blame her. He looked at the others now, unsure if they had anything to do as well.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2015, 2:35 pm

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 3074743337

Minako froze at Rei's headstrong accusation. It seemed like their table had gone quiet, everyone staying completely still as they listened to Rei and Austin speak. Ami suddenly left, and at that moment Usagi came bursting through the doors. She spotted them instantly and plopped down in the seat Ami had just abandoned. "Hey guys!" she said, out of breath. "Sorry I'm late - I had detention again."

Minako laughed and handed Usagi the rest of her milkshake, suddenly having lost her appetite. Did Rei mean what Minako thought she meant? Could Austin...have been a part of the Silver Millennium? Did he have some sort of role under the queen?

Or was he working with the Dark Kingdom?
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th March 2015, 2:38 pm

Austin was unsure of what to even think, but his thoughts were distracted by the arrival of another girl, whom had blonde haired like Minako, but hers was different. It had two buns and two long waves of it, like noddles. She looked just as beautiful to his own eyes.

He stared at her for what felt like forever as he thought her face was something he knew, but that wasn't even possible to him. He shook his head, snapping out of it. "Hi there." Austin said in a friendly voice to Usagi.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st March 2015, 9:09 am

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 3074743337

Minako watched with interest as Austin seemed to literally stare at Usagi. Of course Usagi didn't notice, but it was pretty obvious there was some sort of recognition in Austin's eyes. Minako glanced over at Rei, thinking that the priestess had seen it too. 

"Hi!" Usagi exclaimed, ever-oblivious. "I'm Tsukino Usagi, but don't call me Tuskino-san. Ever. Or Odango. Who are you?" 

Minako mentally slapped herself in the forehead. Leave it to Usagi to be a complete dork. "Usagi-chan, this is Austin - he's new at our school, and he has a class with Ami-chan and I. He transfered here from America, isn't that cool?" Minako said, watching Usagi's expression to see if she recognized Austin at all. But of course, Usagi seemed to be totally unaware of whatever message Minako was trying to send. 

"That's cool! I hope you like it here. We have lots of good food, and - speaking of which...waitress! I'd like a large chocolate hot fudge sundae, please! And a cheeseburger!" Usagi called, receiving a roll of the eyes from the waitress who recognized Usagi immediately.

"Usagi-chan, how are you going to pay for that?" Minako asked, raising one eyebrow. The other blonde faltered, staring blankly at Minako for a moment.

"I...I don't know..." she said, placing a finger to her chin.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st March 2015, 9:14 am

Austin was, at first, taken a back about what the girl said, whom was named Usagi. But, judging from what she was wearing, She goes to the same school that he did. He then looked to Minako and thanks to her, she explained a bit about him, which he himself was grateful for.

But, as they were talking, Austin thought that he was seeing Usagi in a silver dress. A flash of a memory he never knew before of her being on a balcony, the moonlight shining upon her and she looked beautiful then anyone he had ever seen. But it was only for a brief moment before it was gone, leaving him stunned.

Austin snaps himself out of it and back to Reality as he noticed that Usagi had ordered something for herself. He wonders if Usagi even does anything for money, but he didn't think on that as he said "Well.....perhaps I can pay for it."
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st March 2015, 5:40 pm

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 2045764097

Rei's expression went blank as she stared at Austin, concentrating. She was ignoring the fact that Minako had arrived and that Usagi was pigging out on whatever food. It was bothering her, this feeling of hers. Rei dropped her soda that she was holding as she had a flash of the same image Austin had of Usagi in her silver dress.

"Watch out!" She exclaimed, trying to warn Austin of the spilling drink.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st March 2015, 5:45 pm

As Austin was telling Usagi that he could pay for Usagi's meal, he heard what Rei said as he saw her soda spilling on the table and almost reaching his clothes. But, thanks to his quick reflexes, Austin avoided the spill now as he said "Thanks for that." Austin then reached over to grab some napkins and wipe the mess up.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st March 2015, 8:45 pm

"Perhaps we should get going." Rei suggested. The sun had gone down, and it was getting late. She had chores to do yet at the temple, and she wanted to meditate on what her senses were telling her.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st March 2015, 8:47 pm

Austin looked at Rei now, wondering why she suggested that now. But......he too looked out the window as he knew she had a point. He had homework to do as he said "Yeah......I best go too."
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st April 2015, 5:48 pm

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 4011577294

Usagi felt eyes on her, and she turned her head to see Austin staring at her, as if there was something about her that caught his attention. Worried, Usagi turned to Rei and whispered, "Is there something on my face?" 

She turned back to Austin and smiled when he offered to buy her food. "Hey, thanks!" she exclaimed, glad that this guy was so considerate. 

Suddenly, Rei dropped her drink and cried out, causing Austin to quickly slide out of the seat, avoiding the spilled liquid. "Way to go, Rei-chan," Usagi joked, kicking her friend lightly under the table. 

People started suggesting they leave, which saddened Usagi slightly as she had just arrived. But she knew it was getting late and her parents would worry if she didn't get home soon. "Alright guys, I'll see you later! It was nice meeting you, Austin!"
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st April 2015, 5:51 pm

Austin honestly wished that he didn't have to go either, but he needed too, just like Usagi as he said "Thanks, everyone. It was nice meeting you all and you as well, Usagi. I hope we can do this again." He smiles and then leaves the arcade, heading on back to his parents house, all the while, thinking about the girls and the time that he spent with them.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st April 2015, 5:54 pm

Minako jumped slightly when Rei knocked over her drink, spilling it all over the table. What was even more surprising, however, was Austin's unbelievably fast reflexes that helped him move out of the way in time. 

Glancing at Rei, Minako wondered if the priestess had done that on purpose. It definitely was not like her to just spill things out of the blue. Rei had to be the most careful, graceful person Minako had ever met. 

"You'd better call me, Rei-chan," she whispered to her friend. She wanted to know exactly what was on Rei's mind and find out if she could get any information on Austin when she did her nightly meditation. 

Minako stood and smoothed out her shirt, saying her good-byes before heading home.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th April 2015, 10:07 am

OOC:

Last edited by Princess Moon on 25th July 2015, 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put OOC-only comment in spoiler tag, per Rule #5 of the Roleplay Section)
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st May 2015, 12:51 pm

OOC:

Last edited by Princess Moon on 25th July 2015, 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put OOC only comment in spoiler tag, per Rule #5 of the Roleplay Section)
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st May 2015, 12:53 pm

Admin note: please post ooc postings in the ooc thread.

Friendly Fyi:  We have been awaiting a reply from you about where the story should turn. Please refer to the ooc thread for this rp. 

Last edited by Sailor Saturn on 1st May 2015, 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed font size... silly saturn made it too large)
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st May 2015, 2:59 pm

A couple of days have passed since Austin met the girls Usagi, Rei, Ami, Makoto and Minako. He was already good friends with them as they all seem to be cheerful and yet, cute girls to be around. Yet, as time went on, Austin couldn't help but feel some sort of......connection to them, as If he had been with them before. But the feeling wouldn't go away, it was still there and It was making him anxious to know more.

Now, Austin was heading on over to the Hikawa Shrine, a place that Rei lives at. He was told to go there after school as everyone else would be there and, unknown to him, Luna and Artemis. It wasn't hard to find the place, yet Austin had to climb the mound of stairs to It. He hated stairs and He felt like he was gonna collapse when he reached the top and he looked to the shrine, wobbling.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd May 2015, 11:45 am

Minako was walking to Rei's shrine, thinking about Austin and wracking her brains for any memory of him. She continued to draw a blank, and even after doing some research in the control center, she still came up empty-handed.

As she turned the corner, Minako noticed Austin heading up the stairs to the shrine. Wondering if he had remembered anything, she sped up and took the stairs two at a time to reach him. "Hey, Austin!" she shouted, panting when she reached the top. "I hate...those stairs..." she breathed, placing her hands on her knees. Inhaling sharply, Minako stood up straight and smiled. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd May 2015, 11:49 am

Austin stops as he heard Minako's voice as he turned around, seeing that she was trying to recover from walking up those stairs. It seems he wasn't the only one that hated them as he walked over to her. "I"m alright.......though I am still trying to recover from walking up such long stairs."

So far though, Austin wonders just why this feeling of him knowing the girls wouldn't go away. It made him feel uneasy for some reason. But, he kept it to himself, not wanting to seem awkward.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd May 2015, 12:33 pm

"I've told Rei-chan like a thousand times that she needs to get an escalator or something," Minako laughed. "Let's head inside - Rei-chan gets crabby when we're late." 

She led the way into the shrine to Rei's room, where she slid open the door and poked her head inside. "Hey! Austin and I are here!"
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd May 2015, 12:34 pm

Austin smiles, nodding as he walked with Minako over to the shrine. "I was told that the others would be here as well. Though, I still don't get what this is all about. Why am I here?"
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th May 2015, 5:45 pm

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 2045764097 and  [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 1666276025

Rei read the fire; she was in her temple wardrobe which was her long red skirt and white top. She was sure of it. Rei had called her friends to meet at the temple, along with Austin. 

Ami was sitting at the top of the stairs awaiting the girls to arrive. She giggled when she saw Austin walking with Minako. "Don't you like exercise?" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th May 2015, 5:50 pm

Austin heard the giggling as he looked, seeing Ami at the stairs as he sighs to himself. "No, I do not. I hate stairs, Ami. I hate'em." He said, trying to rest his legs and feet while waiting on an answer from Rei as Minako was calling for her. "Are the others here yet?"
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th May 2015, 6:58 pm

"Almost everyone" Mars said annoyed. She walked next to Ami, staring down at the slow pokes. She locked eyes with Austin, and another vision of him crossed her mind.

"Austin....do you remember?" She asked one last time.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th May 2015, 7:01 pm

Austin looked at Mars, seeing the serious look in her eyes again now as he sighs. "I'm sorry but......i'm still in a haze. I know that I am supposed to remember something, but......it's so hard for me to remember."
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th May 2015, 7:03 pm

Mars nodded her head, annoyed. How can this guy before her not remember anything? She realized that her and the others at one time too had a block on their minds from their past lives....when the thought struck her.

"You have a block, like we had. We need to remove it."
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th May 2015, 7:06 pm

"Remove it?" he said. "How though?" He didn't quite understand this, but this block was perhaps preventing him from remembering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top