The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime7th January 2015, 7:10 pm

Storyline Name: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem 
Creator(s): Dark/Light Tuxedo Knight  
Forum: Tokyo city.
Advanced or Relaxed: Relaxed. 

Plot Summary: It mainly focuses around Austin, a new person who is new around Tokyo that just moved here from America. He has no idea of what lies in store for him or the people that will change his life forever and the Destiny that is about to awaken within him. New dangers may linger when he awakens, his past will be revealed, but he will accept who he is or not? 
Details on any necessary information: This story takes place after the events of Sailor Moon Sailor Stars. The Sailor Senshi are all still in high school, I would say about 17-18 years old. The outers can be older in this as well.  Also, This storyline is also open for interpretation, for character and plot development. under the necessary information as well.
Restrictions: Canon characters ONLY, No OCs, please.

Source: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t9269-relaxeda-new-alley-for-the-sailor-senshi-the-rise-of-the-dark-knight-atem
OOC: Thread: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t9225p150-a-new-alley-for-the-sailor-senshi-the-rise-of-the-dark-knight-atem-ooc-discussion
Member to character list:

Ami- Sailor Saturn.
Rei- Open.
Usagi- Open.
Makoto-Open.
Minako-Miss Moon Rose.
Haruka-Open.
Michiru-Open.
Chibiusa-Open.
Hotaru-Open.
Setsuna-Open.
Luna-Open.
Artemis-Open.

Last edited by Dark/light Tuxedo knight on 20th June 2015, 6:57 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime11th January 2015, 7:01 pm

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. 1666276025

The blue haired girl walked through the halls of her high school. Her books pressed against her chest as her arms were crossed holding the items she considered dear close to her. She entered her classroom and sat down, waiting for the new year to start. She wondered who would be in her class this year, and if anyone new would join.

"Good Morning" she smiled at her new classmates, recognizing some familiar faces and some new. She took a seat in the front row next to the window.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime11th January 2015, 7:06 pm

A young browned haired man had just walked in the classroom. He had blue eyes that were beautiful and calm. His name was Austin and he was a new student here in the school, but also a new person in the city of Tokyo. Frankly, he was nervous, since now, his life was changing before him. He hopes that his new life here would go well as he takes a seat, which was near the blue haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime13th January 2015, 4:01 pm

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. 1666276025
Ami looked over at the guy who sat next to her. She turned her attention away, and gazed out the window. He seemed familiar, but who knew? Everyone's face was a blur in her mind anymore. She prayed that this school year would be normal, and she could actually study in peace without being interrupted by her Senshi duties.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime13th January 2015, 4:09 pm

Austin turned to look at pretty girl with short blue hair and blue eyes just like his own. He had this strange feeling within him, as if he knew her, but It was hard to tell as he rubs his head. Still, he hopes to make some friends here.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime14th January 2015, 6:45 pm

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. 3074743337

Minako Aino sprinted out of her house and down the street towards her school, her white cat running close behind her. "I can't believe you overslept again!" her feline companion shouted, panting as he tried to keep up. Minako ignored him, focusing only on running to school and not falling on her face. It took only another block for Artemis to decide he was far too tired and would not run anymore before heading home.

After taking a few dangerous shortcuts and almost getting hit by a car, Minako arrived just before the school gates closed. She knew it was only a matter of time before the door to her classroom closed as well, so her sprinting only continued. She got the stares of a few students and some reprimands from teachers as she ran through the halls, but none of them made any attempt to stop her. This was a normal thing.

In a wild mess of long blonde hair and flailing legs, Minako burst into her classroom. Multiple people stopped what they were doing to look up at her, but once they realized she had been late to school again, they resumed their activities. Even the teacher just rolled their eyes and continued typing on the computer. Breathing heavily, Minako walked over to Ami and plopped down in the seat directly behind her, hurrying to fix her windblown hair. "Good morning, Ami," Minako said between breaths. She didn't notice there was a new guy sitting beside Ami until long after her hair had been tamed, and in surprise she tilted her head to the side. Who was he? He seemed strangely familiar, but Minako swore she had never seen him before in her life. 

Realizing she had been staring, Minako smiled and outstretched her hand. "Hi! I'm Aino Minako. Are you new here?" she said, being polite as possible despite the strange feeling she was getting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime14th January 2015, 9:39 pm

Austin was just minding his own business, but when he noticed that a beautiful blonde haired girl suddenly came into the room and looked like she was running a marathon, he snaps out of his thoughts. But he then felt the strange feeling inside him, a chill ran down his body. Just like Ami, This girl looked familiar to him, but that wasn't possible. He never met her in his life, yet........in his heart, it felt like he knew her.

He didn't want this to distract him though as he tried to push it away. But then, he turned, seeing that she had outstretched her hand and was talking to him. Austin smiles to her as he reaches out and takes her hand, nodding. "I am. My name is Austin."
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime17th January 2015, 6:18 pm

She broke out of her shell and greeted her blonde friend with warm welcoming eyes as she wished her a good morning. Seeing as her friend broke the silent wall between herself and the new student, Ami decided to finally be social.

"Hi there, you can call me Ami." She blue haired smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime17th January 2015, 8:19 pm

Austin turned as he looked at the blue haired girl who called herself Ami. She too looked felt like he knew her, yet, like Minako, it just wasn't possible. Still, he smiles to her.

"Hey there, Ami. I'm Austin." He said to her. "A pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime19th January 2015, 12:37 am

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. 3074743337 

Minako smiled brightly, shaking Austin's hand. "It's great to meet you!" she said, withdrawing her arm. "Where are you from?" 

She could tell by this man's accent that he was not indigenous to Japan. He seemed to have an American accent, but then again, Minako was not an expert of foreign countries. She still had a strange feeling inside her, though. Something that told her to be extra careful around this man. As a senshi who's duty it was to protect those around her, Minako swore to do just that. She would keep a close eye on him, and make sure he was not some new bad guy disguised as a student. She couldn't count the number of times that had happened to them.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime19th January 2015, 8:16 am

Austin looked back to Minako. "I'm from America." He explained. "So I am pretty much new around Tokyo." It was true on that fact. Still, he hadn't really explored the city, seeing what it had to offer. "All this is new to me, the city I should say."
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime25th January 2015, 12:56 pm

She knew it! Proud of her hypothesis skills, Minako beamed and turned to Ami. "We should show him around after school!" she said excitedly, hoping that Ami would say yes. The smile on her face faltered at Austin's next statement. What did he mean by "the city"? Did he know people here?

Pushing her uncertainty away, Minako returned to her original self. "I'm sure you'll fit in just fine with us here. You seem like a pretty cool person. Most of the students here are really nice and welcoming, too. Since you're foreign, you'll probably be getting lots of attention from the girls here. Watch out for that," she giggled, winking playfully. It was only a matter of time until class began, and Minako couldn't help but groan inwardly. She hated school - what was the point of learning when you could socialize? Being social is what builds confidence and relationships, after all.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime25th January 2015, 1:00 pm

Austin looked back to Minako when she she said that. He does hope to fit in with everyone here, but was also surprised at the suggestion she mentioned to Ami. These two were very kind girls. But what she said about him getting lots of attention from the girls here made him blush, rubbing the back of his head. That had never happened before, but if Minako was right, he had better brace himself for that part.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime5th February 2015, 7:11 pm

Ami heard the new student tell her friend that he was knew to the area. Ami instantly reflected back on her own past of lonesome, before she met Usagi and the others.  She felt bad for him, and decided to give him more attention.

"I would be happy to give you a tour after classes are done for the day." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime5th February 2015, 9:58 pm

Austin looked at Ami when she said that, surprised that she wanted to show him around after class. It made him feel more welcomed and he was now starting to enjoy his time here.

"I would like that very much. Thank you, Ami." He said.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime11th February 2015, 7:51 pm

As Minako progressed through her day, she just couldn't get her mind off of that new kid, Austin. The feeling he gave her, the one that reminded her of discovering a long-lost friend, was a feeling that Minako just couldn't get rid of. There had to be something about him that would explain his familiarity. She was determined to find out what.

When the final bell rang, Minako headed out to the front doors of the school to wait for Ami and Austin. As she waited, she wondered if Ami had gotten the same feeling. She would definitely have to ask her fellow senshi later.

Impatiently, Minako tapped her foot as she leaned against her high school's outside wall. The wind was blowing slightly, providing a nice breeze that was rather relaxing. Inhaling deeply, Minako leaned her head back and smiled, opening herself to the sun's rays as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime11th February 2015, 7:58 pm

Austin was walking down the hallway as school had ended for him. It felt like he had gone by like the wind, but he didn't mind it. But, throughout the day, Austin couldn't stop thinking about both Minako and Ami.

Ever since he met those two, it sparked something inside him, like he knew them from sometime before. Not to mention, there was a image inside his mind of other people with them as well. But.....it was impossible to him. He never met them in his life until now before. Austin was being filled with questions and no answers were in sight.

He sighs deeply, not wanting to overthink this as he walked out of the school, noticing Minako up ahead as he walked up to her. "Hey Minako."
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime15th February 2015, 7:33 pm

Ami was the last of the bunch to leave the classroom. Being typical Ami, she was double checking her notes and making sure she had exactly everything that she needed to do her homework that night. 
She looked over at the desk beside her where Austin had sat. Although it was now empty, she couldn't shake his image from her mind.

Her shoes clicked down the hallway as she met up with Minako and the boy, she smiled softly as she approached.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime16th February 2015, 9:03 am

"Hey, Austin!" Minako said, waving to her friend. She was trying her absolute best to seem cheerful and oblivious, but she found that act to become more and more difficult the longer she was around this new guy. Hopefully on this tour, she could learn more about him.

A few moments later, Ami appeared, causing Minako's smile to grow even bigger. "Ami! Ready to go?" she asked, wrapping a friendly arm around the bluenette's shoulders. "We've got lots of cool places to discover, so we should probably get started so that we don't run out of time. I vote we check out the arcade first! Austin just has to try the Sailor V game, don't you think?"

Minako winked, hoping that Ami would get her reference. But Ami was smart - of course she would get it.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime16th February 2015, 9:08 am

Austin couldn't help but smile at Minako being all cheerful and a bit hyper it seems. But then, hearing about an arcade caught his attention. He loved video games, played them a lot back where he lived and he always didn't mind trying out new ones.

"An Arcade? Count me in!" He said, smiling even more. "I Really want to check out the place. Also, i'm curious, what is the Sailor V Game?" He was unaware of what was really going, but it didn't matter to him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime17th February 2015, 7:10 pm

"I thought we were going to show him the school?" Ami said with a hint of sadness in her tone. Nothing excited her more than traveling their high school. She enjoyed discovering new study areas that she could keep secret during lunch breaks.

"But ya, the arcade sounds like fun...." her mind quickly doubled back to her favorite games. 

She adjusted her shoulder strap of her bag to better balance on her back. She had over stuffed her bag again and it was bothersome.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime21st February 2015, 2:43 pm

Minako laughed. "No, silly! The school is so boring. If I stay here for any longer, I'll probably break out. Besides, we can introduce him to the others!"

The bubbly blonde grabbed Austin's arm and started pulling him away from the school and towards the arcade. "Come on, Ami! We've got to get there before the rush hour starts!"

While they walked, Minako did her best to show Austin the different areas and attractions they passed. She left the more...educational places for Ami to explain, since Minako wouldn't step foot within those types of areas.

The arcade came into view, and Minako said, "I know it'll probably awkward to only have girl friends on your first day, but there are a couple guys in our group too."
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime21st February 2015, 2:50 pm

Austin gasped when Minako just grabbed his arm and pulled him along now, doing his best not to trip as he looked around Tokyo with her and Ami. This city was amazing, it had more places around then what he had thought to be. He smiles as it was all beautiful around him.

Austin then sees the arcade up ahead now, as he looked at Minako, hearing her say that. "Hey don't worry about that, Minako. I honestly don't mind girls around." He rubs his head.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime21st February 2015, 3:37 pm

Ami's faced turned red when her friend bragged about the school being boring. She sighed and followed behind them on their walk to the arcade. Some of the historical sites which interested Ami were on the path, and she explained about them while hoping her brain wasn't causing Austin to think she was weird.

She walked on the opposite side of Austin that wasn't preoccupied by Minako. Every now and again her glances traced to Austin's face. He felt familiar in some way.

Update:
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 7:13 pm

Minako smiled as she entered the arcade, waving at the rest of her friends who were already waiting. Minus Usagi, of course, who was probably stuck in detention or something.

"Hey guys!" Minako said, plopping down in the seat beside Rei. "Meet Austin, a new kid at our school. He moved here from America, and he's in Ami's and my first period. Austin, meet the girls." While Makoto and Rei introduced themselves, Minako caught Rei's eye, wondering if the psychic got the same weird vibe from Austin that she did. From the look of it, Rei seemed to sense something, but she acted natural. 

Minako ordered herself a milkshake and motioned for Austin to sit down beside her. "There's one more of us you need to meet, but she's late, as always," Minako laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 9:55 pm

Austin walked In as he was sitting down next to the tall girl named Makoto. He looked at both her and Rei as he thought they too looked like he had met them before. "It's nice to meet you both, Makoto, Rei." Austin said to them with a smile. He turned his head to Minako whom said that one more of her friends was running late as he said "No worries, I can just wait for her."

Austin then noticed that Makoto was looking at him with adoring eyes, as if he was amazing to her. "Errrrrr Makoto, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 10:02 pm

Ami noticed Austin's reaction to Makoto and just sighed. She figured he reminded her of her past boyfriend. She had a bad habit of this. Ami took a seat next to Rei and motioned her head at the new boy. She was thinking the same thing as Minako about if she could sense anything.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime4th March 2015, 7:23 am

Minako rolled her eyes at Makoto's dreamy-eyed expression. Smirking, she snatched a piece of ice out of Rei's water and leaned towards Makoto, sliding a piece of ice down the taller girl's shirt. Makoto instantly reacted, causing her back to straigten as she let out a squeal of surprise. "Minako!" she yelled in frustration, shaking the ice out of her shirt. Minako simply giggled and leaned back in her seat, smiling as her milkshake was brought out.

There was a nudge on Minako's arm, and she looked over to find Rei giving her a very serious look. The blonde understood. "So, Austin, are you sure you've never been to Japan before? You look so familiar," Minako remarked, placing her elbows on the table and resting her chin in her hands.

"He looks a lot like my ex-boyfriend," Makoto added, falling back into her dreamy state. Rei rolled her eyes, placing her attention back on Austin.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime4th March 2015, 7:29 am

Austin couldn't help but laugh at what Minako just did to Makoto. He didn't see it coming and neither did she. These girls were full of themselves, there was no denying it, yet.....deep inside, all this was familiar to him, as if he seeing the same thing happening, only at a different time and a different place.

He snaps out of it, not wanting to get distracted as he looked at Minako when she asked that. "Well.....no." He said to her honestly. "This is the first time I have ever come to Japan. I don't ever remember a time I have been here." Austin then heard that Makoto added as he looked at her again. "Errrrrrr........I do?" He asked, sweat dropping.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime18th March 2015, 10:04 am

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. 2045764097

Rei giggled at Minako's action with her ice, but something did seem off. She glared at Austin and kept her attention focused. Flash backs came into her mind, and she was sure of it.

"You've been here before, Austin." She said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.    [Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed]A new alley for the Sailor Senshi? The Rise of the dark knight Atem.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top