The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Viz release - Rightstuf or Amazon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire
Pyramidal Crystal

Fire

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Teo. The official GC Haruka >:)

Viz release - Rightstuf or Amazon? Empty
PostSubject: Viz release - Rightstuf or Amazon?   Viz release - Rightstuf or Amazon? I_icon_minitime25th December 2014, 9:34 am

Hey guys. So, the release of the second Viz Media set is coming soon and I have it pre-ordered on both Amazon and Rightstuf. The reason I have it ordered on both sites is that POs went up before the first set was released and I didn't know whether or not I trusted RS - and Amazon had a smaller price. Now that I have received my Rightstuf order, I know what to expect from the packaging... and from the shipping delays.

While Righstuf shipped my parcel on time and all that, it took about a month and two weeks for my Sailor Moon Set 1 to get to me. However, when I wrote to them, they told me to make a claim and that they'd help me out. The packaging was good, albeit a bit voluminous for the small content.

With Amazon I've never bought DVDs / Blu-Rays but I have bought books and my experiences were, again, not fantastic. Shipping took a long time, yet again, and the packaging was also too voluminous for the content. But maybe not as "safe". Then again, with the time I pre-ordered this set, and considering the shipping fees for both Rightstuf and Amazon, I'd come out about 16$ cheaper by using Amazon. But I know from experience that the Amazon customer service sucks big time, so if I end up having any shipping issues I'd get into more trouble with Amazon than I would with RightStuf.

Physically, the only good part of RS over Amazon is the greeting card set, which I don't care about anyway.

Now my question to you guys is... has anyone from Europe bought the first set (DVD or Combo, I don't think it matters) from either of these two sites? And what was your experience like? Which of my two pre-orders should I honor and which would you cancel, if you were me? While I was waiting for my never-getting-here RS set I was already thinking about sending an email to cancel that order and just go with Amazon in the future, but now that the item is here and super safe and in great condition I'm having second thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://society6.com/teohoble http://teo-hoble.tumblr.com/ http://teo-hoble.deviantart.com/

Viz release - Rightstuf or Amazon?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top