The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Advanced) Forgotten Heroes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

(Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th October 2014, 3:33 pm

(Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 Zoisit10
Zoisite and Jadeite just stood there as they're two eldest brothers fought. The two didn't get to say anything seeing how both brothers rushed out of the house. Zoisite was worried about this and wondered if he should track them down or let them cool off. He glanced back at Jadeite and saw that he was making a sandwich

"How can you eat at a time like this?" He demanded. Didn't it bother him that their brothers were fighting?

His brother just shrugged and took his sandwich into the living room and sat down on the couch. He then turned on the TV. Zoisite followed him and stood in front of the TV to the block his view. Jadeite gave him a nasty look. "Move."

Zoisite crossed his arms. "We have to do something about this!"

"Why?" Jadeite replied with a mouth full of food. 

Zosite winced at his brother's manners, but ignore it. " They had a big fight!! What if one of them doesn't come back!?"

Jadeite swallowed his food. "You're thinking too much into this. Just let them cool down. They been butting heads lately so it was only a matter of time that they would blow up on each other like that."

"But..."

"Zoi, listen it's best to let them be. You might make it worst. This is their battle not yours." 

"Fine," replied the youngest brother giving in and stepped out of the way of TV. He then headed into the kitchen. "Once you're done eating your sandwich, you're helping me cleaning up the apartment."

Jadeite just rolled his eyes at his brother, when he turned his back.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th October 2014, 8:51 pm

(Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 UjcOZsT

The morning air hit Kunzite like a brick wall.  The apartment was filled with so much heat and tension, he hadn't realized how tense it had made him.  He paused and took a deep breath before walking further onto the sidewalk, searching for the black cat he knew would be waiting.  

"Luna?" he called, spinning in a slow circle.  He spotted her laying in the grass not too far away and he approached her, sitting down.

"That was a complete disaster," he sighed, running his fingers through his hair.  "You almost got me killed, you know that?"  

He rested his elbows on his knees, looking out at the cloud-speckled sky.  "So, what's our plan of action?  I have no way of getting information on the enemy, now that my office is destroyed.  Besides, Zoisite's the computer guy."  

Man, wouldn't it be great to have his brothers fighting alongside him, just like old times?

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 27th March 2015, 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th October 2014, 2:53 am

Luna yawned. "What now?" She asked sitting up from her nap. "Oh right plan of action." She said wiping the sleep from her eyes. She was still a cat after all, the grass was warm and well she was out before she knew what she was doing. "I think we should first check out your place of employment, see if we can find anything there and you should check in at work anyway see if there is anything you need to do, and then we can go to the arcade and see if there are any new readings." She stretched, her black fur shining in the sunlight. 

"Wait." She said turning to look at him. "How did I almost get you killed this time?" She asked squinting her eyes at him. She tried to think about what she could have done to nearly get him killed, other than knowing so little about their enemy.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th October 2014, 6:53 pm

Kunzite sighed again.  "My brothers saw you last night.  And of course, they got onto me about it.  Nephrite and I...got into an argument.  I feel bad, but he just doesn't understand.  It's rather frustrating."

Unable to bear the thought of the previous argument, Kunzite stood and brushed the dirt off of his pants.  "Let's go, I'd like to discover as much as I can about this threat as soon as possible.  The less time the threat exists, the better we all will be."  Without waiting for a response from the cat, he began to walk off in the direction of the law firm.  He didn't fancy talking about his problems with a feline he tried to kill mere months ago.  

He finally arrived at the firm, seeing all the damage in the process of clean-up.  Jennifer, the marriage attorney who was present during the attack, spotted Kunzite and rushed over to him, her eyes wide.  

"Kunzite!  We've been worried sick!  After you disappeared, we were afraid that -" she paused before hugging him.  Pulling away, she shook her finger in his face.  "Don't you ever scare us like that again!" she scolded.  Kunzite grinned sheepishly, putting his hands up.  

"Sorry Jen, I went to go get help.  Apparently, someone else got to the monster first," he said, looking past Jennifer at the damage.  "How much longer until it gets rebuilt?" he asked, nodding toward the ruined building.  Jennifer bit her lip.  

"They're saying at least a month.  Looks like we're all off the hook until its rebuilt.  At least, until we hear otherwise.  So go on home, kid.  You deserve some rest and relaxation."  The marriage attorney smiled and placed a hand on Kunzite's shoulder, turning him around and pushing him away from the ruined firm.  

Joining with Luna again, Kunzite said, "Arcade, now?"

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 27th March 2015, 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th October 2014, 1:20 am

Luna just shook her head. She jumped up and in a flash was a woman beside him. She walked beside him in silence. She thought that would be a better option than talking, especially after it seemed his younger brothers saw her last night. And here she thought she was being sneaky. Oh well. 

As they neared the office she shifted again to a cat, to draw less attention to herself. "I'll wait for you over there." Luna said pointing with her paw to a tree in the court yard. She sat under the branches and watched as her former enemy interacted with his employer. Good he would have time off. That would give them time to find and destroy this threat before things got out of hand. 

At the suggestion that they go to the arcade, she only nodded and headed off in the direction of the house of fun. The place was still closed this early in the morning, so there wouldn't be anyone around to see them enter Luna's command center. 

Jumping on the stool in front of the Sailor V game, Luna entered the combination to enter the center. The machine slid aside allowing access to the underground room. "Well," She said jumping down. "Come on." and she lead the way down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th October 2014, 10:42 am

Kunzite nodded and followed Luna, trying not to show how surprised he was that the senshi had had this setup the entire time.  No wonder they had so much intel.  

He headed down the staircase and marveled at the underground control room.  "Impressive," he marveled, looking around.  He took a seat at a computer and waited for Luna to do her thing.  

Back in the Dark Kingdom, Kunzite had always wondered how the senshi had gotten information about the shittenou and D Point.  After all, they couldn't randomly decide, "Hey, let's check D Point for the Dark Kingdom's lair!"  Thinking back to that time, Kunzite felt slightly ashamed that he had underestimated the senshi.  They were strong all along, he just refused to believe it.  His stubborn behavior was clouding his judgment.  If he would have stopped to just think rationally, he would have realized that Endymion knew more about the senshi than he ever would, and the attacks against them would have gone a lot smoother.

Shaking those dark thoughts from his head, Kunzite paid attention to Luna and whatever she was doing.  He wasn't with the Dark Kingdom anymore, and he was glad for that.  But at the same time, the burden of hosting those painful memories was almost too much to bear.  He couldn't stand to think of who he had hurt in the past, and how he had hurt them.  It was only a matter of time until he came across Minako and the others.  Thankfully, according to Luna, they had no memory of him.  

Was there a chance he could start over with the woman he loved a thousand years in the past?  

A part of him wanted to give up, to delete the chance of falling in love and hurting her again.  After all, his line of work was dangerous nowadays.  But another part of him was desperate for that feeling:  the feeling of loving someone, and being loved in return.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 2:52 pm

Luna grinned up at Kunzite. "What you didnt think we guessed at where you were?" She said in a teasing tone. "While it took some figuring you guys left a trail." She said, no trace of pride or ill meaning in her  voice. To her finding and stopping the Dark Kingdom was just a job. For her it didn't really matter who it was, they were hurting people and she couldn't stand by that. 

"Maybe we'll get lucky and find the trail of this new enemy." She said, only sounding slightly hopeless. She doubted that this early the new enemy would be so careless, but one could never be too careful and she needed to update her search info of the baddies at large anyway. 

"You can sit there moping about the past or you can put on your big girl panties and help me out." She nearly growled over her shoulder, the crescent on her forehead gleaming in the light from the panels. "I only saw the Youma, you fought it I need to know what you felt." She said stressing the last word. "Now are you gonna help or are you gonna mope about things that no longer matter?" she said her tone harsher than was probably more than necessary, but the boy needed snapped out of this illusion that she was only working with him because she couldn't or didn't want to wake the girls. No she was working with him because she choose to, albeit a fast choice made in the heat of the moment but what's done is done, no sense in dwelling on the past. 

"Besies Minako hates men who mope." She slid in casually in case her other words didn't hit home.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 4:06 pm

Rebellious fire flickered in Kunzite's eyes at Luna's comments.  What had gotten into her?  Why was she being so harsh?  One thing was for sure - Kunzite didn't deserve it, or at least, that's what he thought.  

"Hey, back off," he growled.  "I just received a hundred memories from my past life, and I've had less than twenty-four hours to cope.  Cut me some slack, alright?  I'm doing the best I can."

He blanched when Luna made the comment about Minako.  Had...had she read his mind?  

Kunzite scoffed and shook his head, moving silver hair out of his eyes.  He scanned the screen Luna had pulled up, reading the information on it.  Clearing his throat, he said, "I felt like the energy protruding from the monster was...familiar.  Not exactly like I had witnessed the exact source before, but like I had witnessed something similar.  The monster was dark, but there was something light in its aura.  I don't know how to explain it, but whoever created it must be powerful.  Not many monsters are strong enough to possess such powerful energies."

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 27th March 2015, 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 5:37 pm

Luna glared at the general. "You have to deal, You don't have time to mope, or sit around and feel sorry for yourself." She said at his comment to back off. How did he think she felt? Having to deal with an enemy she knew nothing about and protect her girls from entering the fray all together. This wasn't an easy job Guardian. She was responsible for so much. "If you want to mope then be my guest, but the world is in danger and you have to be on the front line." She said, she turned to him. "I can't take it back and I can't make it easier. If I could go back and do yesterday over nothing would change. I'm sorry Kunzite, it had to be done." She said softly. It really wasn't like she wanted to wake any of them but she was without powers, and couldn't fight for the world by herself, even if Artemis was with her. 

"But all that aside, a light in the dark energy." she mused. Why did that seem familiar.. Was there something she was missing? "Did it feel like the energies from the Dark Kingdom?" She asked the silver haired general.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 6:02 pm

Frustrated, Kunzite threw his hands into the air.  "You think I regret this?  Because I don't.  I'm glad I'm back to my old self, with my old abilities and duties.  But that doesn't take away the pain.  You can't sit there and tell me that the pain of losing Queen Serenity and the Moon Kingdom doesn't still bother you.  I'm perfectly capable of handling this enemy, but you can't get angry with me when my mind is struggling to piece together the influx of memories you gave me.  I may be a shittenou, but I'm still human, and that's not going to change."

He released a heavy sigh, and with it went his frustration and anger.  It was nice to get that out, but he felt bad at the same time.  Luna was under just as much pressure as he was - he had to cut her some slack, too.  

He placed one hand on his temple, rubbing a slow circle to ease his headache.  He was still worried about Nephrite, and needed to go home and make sure he hadn't gone and done something stupid.

"N-no," he replied, creasing his eyebrows in concentration.  "It was more like...something ancient, that had been locked away.  A strong power that needed to be released.  I'm sure that, if I hadn't defeated it in time, that monster would have only grown in strength.  The Dark Kingdom was completely negative, there were no positive energies protruding from those who lived there.  This energy was more...I don't know...purposeful.  Like, it came from someone with an important mission.  I'm sorry, I'm probably not making much sense."

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 27th March 2015, 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 8:24 pm

Luna only stared up at the General. "The past hurts yes, but" she paused her voice just above a whisper. "Loosing the future hurts more." She said. She walked to the edge of the panel and in a flash of light she stood as a human. "The reality is that we cannot change the past. it's over and done, that's it, but the future, that hasn't happened and that's what i can protect and change." She said her hands on her hips."You want to talk about influx of memories?" She nearly snarled at the man. "Let's talk. I was until you one of 2 beings on the planet who knew the truth of the past. We had to bear the burden of that knowledge for what seemed like years. We had to watch the girls, and then you to keep you all out of trouble out of the way," She paused. "But you where there and the only option was to wake your memories." She spun around on him. "And it was the only option I had.  I would have gladly let the yuoma rampage till the enemy showed themselves. But there were innocents and you. You who I knew would have the power if only he remembered. And you are not human!" She said. "Normal humans don't get reborn looking just as they did eons ago, they do become rocks, and they don't scream out words and become so empowered that they can defeat even the strongest enemies i have ever seen. No you are not human and neither are your brothers, your prince or my princess." She sighed. "Neither am I." She said tears forming in her voice. "But the difference is I can never go home." She said quietly. Mau her home, she could never get back there, she knew that. But she missed it. The places where she was a child, were probably gone and she and Artemis were the last. The thought killed her every time, she wondered if Artemis thought the same thoughts some times. 

She whipped around and sat down at the panel again, wiping forming tears from her eyes. "Go home and check on your brothers." She said. "They need you. I'll keep looking as see what I can find." She tossed him a watch. "If I find something I'll contact you on that. Just press the button on the side and it opens. It works both ways if you care." She said leaving the conversation on that note. She posture at the controls was obvious that she was done. If he wanted to deal then go deal he wasn't any use to her while he was dwelling on the past so far gone, there was no point in trying to remember it.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th November 2014, 3:27 am

Kunzite's fists clenched and he turned, briskly making his way to the door leading upstairs.  He opened it, but before leaving he turned back and said, "Sorry, maybe someday I'll be capable of shutting off pain and regret like I did when I was a Dark Kingdom monster."

On that note, he left, heading up the stairs and into the Crown Arcade.  The place was still closed, but there was no doubt that someone would come open it up soon.  Quickly, Kunzite left the arcade and began to walk home.  

He unlocked the door to his apartment, heading inside and immediately searching for Nephrite.  Instead, he found Zoisite.  "Where's Nephrite?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 27th March 2015, 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th November 2014, 1:32 pm

Luna really hated boys and was glad yet again that in her future she would have a daughter. She couldn't bare the thought of raising a boy. The thing that Kunzite didn't seem to get was all the moping in the world wont make it easier. So he needed to deal, well she gave him the out to and it worked and now he'll either come back or not, but Luna had to work now. 

She sat down at her console and started to run searches on anything that might lead her to the new enemy leader, or a reason why this was happening now. The Mau woman was in for a long late night full of no sleep and lots of coffee. With a  sigh, her fingers flew across the keys. She kept a monitor like always on the Shitennou and the Senshi, their homes hanging on the screen for only a few moments before shifting to the other, she was a guardian after all, she would always watch over them.
She hoped to get home to Usagi tonight, the blonde might be worried at her missing this long but she had to figure this out before anything else happened.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th November 2014, 2:47 pm

Zoisite was in the kitchen getting dinner started. As he was filling a pot up with water he glanced over at the clock that was on the wall. It was going on seven and there was no word from Kunzite or Nephrite. Once the pot had enough water, Zoisite placed it on the stove top. He was going to make spaghetti for dinner. It was easy to make and plus it made great leftovers. Before he could break out the tomato sauce, Kunzite came into the kitchen. He demanded to know where Nephrite was.

"He's been out all day," Zoisite replied slowly. "...Is there something wrong?" He could sense that something was up due Kunzite's body language.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th November 2014, 4:17 pm

Kunzite paused, looking down at his younger brother.  Why was he letting his emotions get so out of control?  This wasn't like him at all.  It was a little surprising how the thought of...her and all those memories from the past could wind up so tightly.

With a deep breath, he shook his head and ran his hands over his face.  "Nothing.  I'm going out to find him.  Watch Jadeite, and..." Kunzite glanced around the small apartment, "clean this place up, will ya?"  He turned his back and was about to walk when he paused.  "And that means you too, Jadeite!" he yelled before leaving.

Out in the brisk evening weather, Kunzite kept his fists clenched at his sides as he walked through the city, searching for his brother.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 27th March 2015, 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th November 2014, 1:03 pm

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!! 

The noise woke Luna, raising her head from the console the keys imprinted themselves on her cheek. 
"Wha-?" She said sleepily. The beeping kept sounding. There was something wrong. Why couldn't she shut it off? Rubbing her eyes the Mau looked at the screen on the machine that was emitting the noise that so rudely woke her from a wonderful nap. 

What she saw there woke her fast. There was another attack in progress! She had to contact Kunzite, they needed to get there fast before the youma could do any real damage. She pressed the buttons to call him on the communicator she'd tossed him, only to hear it beeping from the floor by the door... "Great!" She said throwing her hands in the air. "The moody child didn't event take it!" She sighed and started for the door. The youma wasn't far maybe she could stop it, maybe Kunzite would hear about it on the news and come but the attack was in the opposite direction from his apartment there was no way Luna could get there and stop the attack in time to save anyone. 

She ran as fast as she could, her heart pumping and her legs burring. This was the most activity she'd done as a human in a long time. "Please let me strong enough." She said panting, while the thought that she could be a cat crossed her mind, she didn't have the time to spare to transform. She would get there how she was, at least with thumbs she might stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th November 2014, 11:17 pm

(Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 MYhONKz_zps97d65afd

Did he forget to close the blinds in his room again. Nephrite groaned as the sun continued to beat onto his face. Why did the sun have to be so bright?! Cursing the sun silently to himself, he blinked, attempting to clear the blurriness due to sleep from his eyes. Bringing his arm up, he attempted to block the sun out while he slowly woke up.

As the foggyness began to clear from his head, memories from the previous day came back in a rush. He must have fallen asleep in the park instead of going home like he had meant to. The brunette knew he should head home, his brothers would be worried. Well, perhaps not. Zoicite and Jadeite tended to be wrapped up in their own stuff. The vast majority of the time, the only one who noticed when Nephrite lost tack of time studying at the library and came home late was Kunzite.

Kunzite. Thinking about his brother still hurt. It wasn't that his brother physically pushing him had hurt, it was what it represented; the loss of trust between them, and the burden Nephrite had apparently become. Nephrite had thought that he and Kuznite were close. Had he simply been fooling himself all this time, seeing only what he wanted to see?

Standing up, Nephrite decided to head home and begin to look for a job. He would stay with his brothers until Kunzite was back on his feet and would be able to take care of Jadeite and Zoicite, then he was gone.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 8:06 pm

After hours of searching, Kunzite was forced to head home and turn in for the night.  He slept on the couch that night, so that he would hear him if Nephrite came home in the middle of the night.  But as soon as Kunzite woke up the next morning, he knew Nephrite had not returned.  

Terrified over the fate of his brother, Kunzite didn't waste any time telling Zoisite or Jadeite that he was leaving - he just left.  He was extremely tired from being out so late, and sleeping on the couch didn't help him much.  Not to mention it was rather early, and so at most he had probably gotten three hours of sleep.  But at that moment, his adrenaline was masking his exhaustion.  Had something happened to Nephrite?  

His body felt cold.  Something was wrong, he could feel it.  Had...had Nephrite been attacked?  The very thought sent chills down Kunzite's spine, and he began to run.  If anything had happened to his best friend, Kunzite swore to whatever God was up there that he would slaughter every last monster there ever was.

Kunzite's eyes caught something, and he skidded to a stop.  He wouldn't mistake that chocolate hair anywhere - it was his idiot brother, exiting the park.  Out of all the places Kunzite had looked last night, it was the stupid park.  He cursed under his breath, and was about to run up to his brother, when something else caught his eye.

His stomach dropped when he realized what the threat was.  A monster, no doubt.  It was perched on a large branch that was attached to a tree directly on Nephrite's left.  The monster was mere seconds away from pouncing, and Kunzite knew Nephrite would have no chance.  Why?  Why did this have to happen here, now?!

Without hesitation, the silver-haired man sprinted to his brother.  "NEPHRITE!" he shouted at the top of his lungs.  As he ran, Kunzite pulled his stone out of his pocket and smashed it against the ground, letting the lights envelop his body and transform him, imbuing him with power.  He reached Nephrite at the perfect moment, leaping and placing both hands on his brother's chest.  With tremendous force, Kunzite shoved him to the side and out of harm's way.

Before he knew what hit him, the monster had landed directly on top of Kunzite.  He crashed to the ground, slamming his face against the dirt path.  He felt the wind getting knocked out of him as he wheezed, struggling to catch his breath.  The weight from the monkey-like monster was heavy on Kunzite's back, making it impossible for him to push himself up.  He looked over at his brother, who had been shoved quite a few feet away.  

"Nephrite...run!" he wheezed, squeezing his eyes shut in pain.  This couldn't be the end, could it?  No...not now, not yet.  He had to be there for his brothers, to provide for them and protect them.  And...he hadn't gotten to see Minako yet.  How could he die without seeing her smile one last time?

But he was helpless.  Not even his adrenaline was enough to get the monster off of his back.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 27th March 2015, 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th November 2014, 8:02 pm

Lost in thought, Nephrite barely heard Kunzite yell before he was shoved, stumbling a few feet back and landing heavily on the ground. What the- was Kunzite that mad at him that he was willing to start a fight in the middle of the park? Shoving the hair that had fallen into his face back, he looked up, ready to yell at his brother but froze at the sight before him.

Kunzite was pinned to the ground by some sort of creature and his older brother was yelling at him to run. Nephrite was many things, but he was not a coward. He was not going to run and abandon his brother.

"Get off of him!" Nephrite yelled, standing. When he creature didn't seem to respond, he took matters into his own hands.

"I said GET OFF OF HIM!" Running towards them, he put his shoulder down, angling his body so he would be able to ram the creature. Allowing his momentum to carry him, he hit the monster head on, sending them both crashing into the ground before rolling for several feet. Scrambling to his feet, he backed away. He glanced at his brother, keeping an eye on the monster.

"You alright Kunzite?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th November 2014, 8:59 pm

Luna ran up just in time to see Nephrite shove the youma off Kunzite. "Well crap." She muttered to herself. Just what she wanted to deal with mopey and mouthy, the pain in the butt brothers. Still Luna ran over to them. 

"Come on!" She yelled grabbing Nephrite but the back of his jacket. She was strong for a small woman, she manage to pull him back from the fight. "Stay down and out of the way." She said placing herself between Nephrite and the battle Kunzite was going to fight. 

"Can do you this?" She questioned the General. She could tell he was weak, tired, the moron probably didn't sleep. She kept her body a shield between the bothers. Nephrite.. She almost face palmed. Kunzite could be mad later, give him something to really mope about. 

She whipped around to the brunette boy. "This wont be fun." She said her crescent glowing, it's light forming a beam which then hit Nephrite's forehead. She woke his memories, his past to the present. She gave him all that she had given Kunzite. The hate she felt before still there, she had promised not to do this, but there was no other way.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th November 2014, 3:53 am

Kunzite felt a wave of relief wash over him, the pain from being beneath the monster's weight gone.  But that relief soon turned to dread as he realized his brother had gotten involved.  He clenched his jaw, pushing himself off of the ground and to his feet.  "Get out of here, Nephrite!" he shouted, wavering slightly.

He felt like his body was made of lead, but he pushed on.  Extending both hands, he sent a wave of forceful energy at his ugly opponent, sending it soaring backwards a few feet.  He was about to keep advancing, when Luna's voice caught his attention.  Before he had time to react, the golden beam of light was hitting Nephrite's forehead.  

"Luna, no!" Stop it, I can - "

Kunzite was suddenly interrupted by a blow to the stomach, sending him flying into the trunk of a nearby tree.  His vision dimmed, the blow to his abdomen and head immediately taking its toll.  No, he couldn't give up, he had to protect his brother.  But he was so tired...

With a final push, Kunzite summoned his sword and hurled it at the monster, watching as the sharp blade plunged through its shoulder.  The scream of pain from the enemy was enough satisfaction for Kunzite, who let himself slump to the ground in the hopes that his brother could finish the job.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 27th March 2015, 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th November 2014, 9:44 am

Relief washed over him as Nephrite watched Kunzite get up and blast some sort of energy from his hands at the monster. His heart constricted when Kunzite told him yet again to run, to get out of there. Before he could reply, he felt himself being dragged backwards.

The woman, it was the same one from yesterday, asked him if he could do it. Do what? He wanted to ask but before he could, the crescent beam on the woman’s forehead glowed and a beam shot out, hitting him in the forehead. He wanted to scream in pain as his memories of his past life and his time on earth under the Dark Kingdom were violently awoken, but he couldn’t force a sound past his lips. He panted as the memories finally began to slow down then finally stop.

“We’ll be talking about this later,” he growled, standing up and moving towards his brother. He shoved the memories that threatened to take over aside. Right now, Kunzite needed him. Summoning a stone made of nephrite by instinct, he threw it to the ground, shattering it. He transformed into his Shintennou form: white uniform with a red trim, black pants, cape, and sword. Ok, the cape definitely needed to go. He only ever wore it on formal occasions and had always hated to wear it while he was fighting. He’d figure out a way to deal with that later. Locating his brother, he swore. Kunzite was slumped against the ground with the monster standing before him, the silver hairs man’s sword protruding from his shoulder. Gritting his teeth, he knew he was going to finish this.

“Hey ugly, over here!” He yelled drawing the attention of the youma who began to charge him. Drawing is own sword, he stood his ground, waiting for the monster to come to him. Holding out one hand, he summon a burst of energy to his hand. Shooting it from his hand, it separated into several different beams before hitting the enemy and disintegrating it. Sheathing his sword, he walked to his brother and helped him stand.

“Are you alright?” he murmured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th November 2014, 11:07 am

Luna stood back and watched. Nephrite's waking wasn't planned and she had promised but there was no way they would have survived this attack if she hadn't. She felt her own self hate growing again. She broke her word. She wanted to cry to run to Kunzite and mutter her apology but now wasn't the time. She only sighed with relief as the younger general defeated the monster. 

"You guys have a lot to talk about." She said more to herself as she turned and left the brother's alone. She wasn't happy with herself and she wasn't going to stick around for this. She had this feeling that there would be yelling and well she wasn't ready to deal with their emotions. 

So she left the park, where she returned to her cat form. She made her was back to Usagi's. She hadn't been home it days, Usagi might be worried. Jumping in through the open window, Luna curled up on the familiar bedspread and allowed herself to drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th November 2014, 6:17 pm

It took Kunzite a moment to return to reality.  He blinked a few times, trying his hardest to clear his blurred vision.  He felt himself being lifted, and out of instinct he leaned his weight against his brother.  Finally returning to his senses, Kunzite took a wobbly step back and placed both hands on Nephrite's shoulders, looking his younger brother in the eyes.

A wave of emotion passed over him and Kunzite relented, letting his thoughts and feelings get the best of him as he pulled his brother into a hug.  He didn't do this often - perhaps not at all.  Kunzite had always been stoic, one who never let his weakness show.  But seeing Nephrite dressed in a uniform similar to his own and knowing that Nephrite could have easily died was too much for Kunzite to hold back.  He needed to make sure this was real - that his brother was alive and had his memories back.  

"Damn it..." Kunzite whispered, pulling back.  "Don't you ever scare me like that again," he said, his voice wavering and cracking.  

He heard Luna sneak away, and he let her go.  They would argue later, he decided.  But right now, he had to talk things out with his best friend.  He suddenly realized how awful he had been towards Nephrite, when all his brother wanted was to make sure he was okay.  Kunzite had pushed him away, literally and figuratively, and he knew now the faults in his actions.  That moment where he thought he would lose his brother hit him like a brick wall, and now he was desperate to relieve any tension between them.

Deep down, however, he was furious.  Furious at Luna, furious at Nephrite, furious at whoever was sending these creatures to Earth.  Now his secret was revealed, and Nephrite had to share the burden.  That was the last thing he wanted, and now there was nothing he could do about it.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 27th March 2015, 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th November 2014, 7:59 pm

Nephrite felt some of the tension he’d been feeling for the last 24 hours lift slightly as Kunzite leaned into Nephrite, allowing his younger brother to support him. He was surprised even further when Kunzite grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. He froze for a moment before wrapping his arms around his brother. The brunette tried desperately not to tremble with the force of the emotions he was feeling. He thought he had lost this, that Kunzite hated him.

He helped to support Kunzite on the way home. When he opened the door, he listened for any sound of Jadeite and Zoisite. He knew he owed those two an apology for not coming home last night and for causing them any worry. He doubted Jadeite was too worried. Not only was the kid probably too lazy to care but he also knew Nephrite and knew he’d come back eventually. Bringing his older brother to his room, he gently set him on the edge of the bed. He backed away a few paces, his emotions running rampant.

“Did you need any more help? If not I’m going to grab a shower, I kind of did a lot of walking yesterday and slept outside,” he said, waiting to see the silver man hairs answer.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th November 2014, 3:07 am

Kunzite allowed Nephrite to support him on the way home, remaining silent as they walked.  Passersby looked at them oddly, but Kunzite ignored them and looked down.  What was going through his brother's head?  He seemed to be taking it rather well, but Kunzite knew better than that.

They got to the apartment and Nephrite helped Kunzite get to bed.  Resisting the urge to fall back and sleep, Kunzite fought to stay awake.  "Nephrite..." he said, grabbing his brother's arm before he could leave.  "Do you...want to talk about this?"

Kunzite remembered Nephrite's hidden feelings for Sailor Jupiter, and he wondered if those memories had reached him yet.  Did Nephrite feel the same pain Kunzite did, knowing that he was part of the reason why their peaceful lives during the Silver Millennium were put to an end?

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 27th March 2015, 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th November 2014, 11:52 am

Nephrite closed his eyes in pain as Kunzite asked him if he wanted to talk about it. No, no he didn't. He just wanted to go far away right now. He felt so confused. Every time he thought he got a handle on the situation in the last 24 hours, Kunzite threw another wrench in it. He needed time to sort his emotions out.

"I should go shower first before we talk," he murmured, extracting his arm gently from his brother’s grip. Without looking back, he headed to his room and the shower. He also needed at some point to deal with the memories from his past life that were threatening to break though the temporary wall he had put up in his mind to hold them at bay. He couldn’t put it off forever, but right now he felt like he had more pressing issues to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th November 2014, 3:19 pm

(Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 Zoisit10

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

Zoisite's alarm clock was going off. He pressed the off button and sat up in bed. It was time to get up for school. He yawned and got of bed and walked over to the sleeping Jadeite. He pulled his covers off and told him it was time for school. Zoisite changed into his school uniform and fixed his hair. He glanced back at Jadeite and he was still laying in bed. Zoisite sighed and grabbed his pillow from underneath him. His brother sat up and tackled him to the ground. He pulled on Zoisite's arm until he cried for uncle. Jadeite then let go off him and got up to get ready for school. 

"That was uncalled for," the youngest brother spoke as he got up from the floor. He then went over to his mirror one more time to fix it.

Jadeite just rolled his eyes and left the room. He headed to the kitchen to go make breakfast. Meanwhile Zoisite was putting his school books into his school bag. When he left their room, he heard a shower kicked on. He stopped to listen to it and was able to tell it was coming from the hall bath. Zoisite then rushed to the front door and saw both Nephrite's and Kunzite's shoes. They were back!!

"Jadeite!!" He cried. 

"Wha..." the brother replied joining him the hallway with an Eggo waffle in his mouth.  

"Nephrite and Kunzite are home!!" He then grabbed the waffle out of Jadeite's mouth. "And stop talking with your mouth full!" He then headed straight to Kunzite's room to get some answers. He almost spent the whole night staying up worrying about those two! When he was about to knocked on his door, Jadeite grabbed him by collar and yanked him out of the apartment.

"Jadeite, let go of me!" 

"We're going to be late for school," he replied not letting go of his younger brother. 

"No we're not! I made sure we both got up in time!" Zoisite kept trying to pull himself back toward the apartment. 

"Zoi!" Jadeite exclaimed in an irritated voice. "Let them be."

"But..."

"They need some space, alright? You might make things worse."

How so?" Zoisite turned his head back to look at him.

"Kunzite may have gotten Nephrite to come home, but that doesn't mean their fight is over. If you try getting involved they may want you to take sides which will only add fuel to the fire." Jadeite was trying his best to convinced Zoisite to stay out of things. He wasn't the best with emotions, but he could tell that their fight did not concern him or Zoisite.

"You make a good point."

"So if I let go you won't run off?"

Zoisite shook his head.

Jadeite trusted him and let go of his collar. "I want my waffle back."

"Eh?" Zoisite then realized he was still holding his brother's breakfast. He just handed it to him and they continued on their way to school. They cut through the park and when they went through the exit, Jadeite came to a stop causing Zoisite to bump into him. "Hey, warn me next time." He noticed Jadeite was starting at a group of junior high school girls from T.A. Academy. 

"Sorry," Jadeite grunted and continued forward. 

Zoisite sprinted a bit to catch up to his brother. "What was that all about? Have you met those girls before?"

"Yes," he replied. "I see them hanging around the movie theater."

"I see," Zoisite then elbowed him on his side. "They did fall for your charm?"

"All, but one," his brother replied softly. 

The youngest brother started to laugh. "What's this!? A girl is resistant to wonderful good looking Jadeite?"

"Can it." He just rolled his eyes.

"Which one was it?" Zoisite now was interested in these girls. He can't believe that his brother failed to charm a girl.

"The girl with the long raven hair. I believe her name is Rei.

Zoisite was quiet trying to remember the girl he described. 

"It's strange...," Jadeite trailed off. The two of them then entered school grounds. "Every time I see her I feel like I know her."

"Perhaps from a past life?" Zoisite suggested jokingly. The two of them entered the school and went to their shoe lockers which were across from each other.

"Very funny," Jadeite replied not amused by his brother's teasing. "There's no such thing as past lives."

"You never know!"

"Alright then, have you ever seen someone that you think you met before?"

Zoisite grabbed his schools shoes and began to switch into them. He then paused at his brother's question. Now that he mentioned it there was this blue hair girl...

Jadeite switched into his school shoes and closed his shoe locker. He turned and leaned it against to face his brother. He crossed his arms waiting for his answer.

"Yes," replied his youngest brother as he put away his street shoes. 

Jadeite was caught off guard by his answer. He was expecting him to answer no. " So who is it?"

Zoisite closed his shoe locker's door and turned to face his brother. "There's this girl. I see her sometimes at the book the store." 

Jadeite just stared at him.

"What?"

"I didn't know you liked girls."

Zoisite nearly fell over by his brother's comment. "What brought this up!?"

"The way you answered my question. Your face relaxed and your eyes soften. You're attracted to this girl." The boy may not handle emotions well, but he was good at reading people. You need be able to read body language if you want to impress girls. 

Zoisite slapped his forehead. "Of course I like girls!"

Jadeite just smiled at him and then patted him on the shoulder. "You should try talking to this girl the next time you see her." He then left Zoisite and headed to his homeroom. 

The youngest brother let out a sigh and headed to his homeroom. Once he got there, he took his seat and but his school bag on the side of his desk. He then spent the rest of the morning thinking about the blue hair girl from the book store.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2014, 5:38 pm

Artemis found himself pacing and back and forth on Minako's windowsill. It's been almost three days and he hasn't heard a word from Luna. He went looking for her at their usual hang out spots. He even checked to see if she was in Usagi's room, but there was no sign of her! He was worried sick seeing how there was a strange attacks in the park and near a law firm. What if she got caught up in that? What if she was hurt? Oh, how he wish he could talk to Minako, but he had to keep his word. The girls cannot remember the past. He would just have to search for her one more time. Artemis jumped off the windowsill and left Minako's room. 

Down in the kitchen's back door there was a dog door. Minako's father installed it so Artemis could come and go as he pleased. He went through the tiny door and hurried off to find Luna. He searched high and low throughout the city. Artemis spent the whole night searching for her and he was getting tired. When the sun was rising, he decided to check Usagi's place one more time. He jumped the girl's bedroom windowsill and saw Luna!! She was asleep on Usagi's bed as she was getting ready for school. Usagi noticed Artemis and let him.

"Good to see you Mr. Kitty," the blond spoke to him in a cheerful voice. She has seen Artemis hang out with Luna around the house quite often. She liked to think them as a couple. "Here to see your girlfriend?" Artemis just mew at her and jumped into the room. He watched Usagi finished getting ready and when she left, he jumped on to her bed.

"Luna," he spoke softly shaking her with his paw. "Please wake up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th November 2014, 5:12 pm

Luna swatted that the annoying Artemis sound. No she was tired. She'd slept last night in the command center and as a human no less and the night before on a bumpy bed with another man. Best not to tell him that. Luna curled her head further under her paws and tail, hoping that would get the message across but apparently no. 

Growling she opened one eye. In that eye was hate, anger and the threat of a nose scratching if this wasn't good. She muttered.  "I'm fine." The black moon cat stretched, yawned and sat up. She was still tired. She reached out and placed her paw on Artemis' nose, which made Usagi squee on her way out the door for school. 

"I'm really tired, the last 3 days have been a mess. Can we talk later?" She asked pleadingly. Really she just wanted to curl up with Artemis in the sun and sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Advanced) Forgotten Heroes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top