The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Advanced) Forgotten Heroes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

(Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2014, 9:06 pm

(Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 UjcOZsT

Kunzite jumped, cursing as he dropped the bottle of peroxide in his hands and spilling it all over the countertop.  He glared at the mysterious woman who had entered his bathroom, knowing immediately that she was the cat that had awaken his memories.  "You could have knocked," Kunzite growled, bending down to pick up the bottle of peroxide a clean up its contents.  When he finished, he stood and leaned against the counter.  

"I remember you.  Luna, correct?  I tried to kill you when you discovered D Point.  I'm sorry," Kunzite said, looking away from the beautiful Mau.  "I...am remembering more and more every minute.  What has happened?  Why have my brothers and I been revived?  Who is behind that monster attack?  I need more information...the memories coming back is hard enough to handle as it is.  Am I...the only one with my memories?  What of the senshi?  And...Endymion?"

Kunzite clamped his mouth shut, forcing himself not to ask any more questions.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 27th March 2015, 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th August 2014, 11:29 pm

Luna smiled at Kunzite. It was a sad smile one full of regrets she had. "Yes I am Luna, as for trying to kill me, you obviously failed." She giggled. "Besides you were not your true self." She padded a little away from young man. She sighed there were so many questions and she only had a few of the answers. "You and your brothers must have been revived along with the Senshi by the power of the Silver Crystal." She paused and looked up at the white haired man. "They will have no memory of you, or what happened in the past." She said with a sigh. "The princess basically erased their memories when she used her power to bring everyone back to life." She took a few steps and sat on the edge of the bed. "Endymion is alive but like the senshi he wont remember you or your brothers. The past is locked to them all." She said with a sad smiled. "They were given a new start, as you had been, before I forced this past on you again." She looked down hating herself for the pain she knew he was experiencing and knowing that it was in the end her fault.

She wasn't sure how to continue. "I don't have all the answers, I don't know who or why is attacking us. I can't say where they come from or what they want." She look back up at Kunzite. "I never would have woke your memories if I could have stopped that thing on my own."

Luna paused then and allowed the new info to sink in for the young man. "So any other questions or can we start figuring out who's attacking us and why?"
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th August 2014, 3:33 am

Kunzite stared at the feline as she spoke, quickly digesting all of the information with his sharp mind.  It was obvious that Luna felt guilty for what she did, but Kunzite wasn't angry.

"Hey," he said, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder, "it's alright.  This is meant to be.  I vowed to protect the prince and princess, and I may only do that with my past memories intact.  Thank you for revealing it to me.  I am in your debt."  Kunzite bowed respectfully at the Mau, smiling gently.

"So, he said," pausing to make sure his brothers weren't listening outside the door, "where do we start?"

Kunzite held back the obvious question that was echoing through his mind:

'Where is Minako?'

OOC:

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 27th March 2015, 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th August 2014, 3:10 pm

Luna smiled at the young man. At least things would be a little easier now that he was on board. The Mau's only hope was that the other would never have to have their memories awakened. It might be more than they could bear. 

"I'm not sure where to start. I would normally start with analyzing part of the creature but there isn't anything left to. Not that your attack destroyed it all but it seem to disintegrate after being defeated." she said quickly to alleviate any misgivings the young man might have. "I still have a command center in the arcade but I'm not sure it's a good place to go, after all the girls seem to frequent the place."  She wasn't sure how the General would handle being so close to Minako but not being able to actually be close to her. "I could move some of the equipment but I have no idea where." She sigh and leaned back. 

This was going to be a long night. 

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th August 2014, 4:51 pm

Kunzite's breath hitched in his throat at the mention of the senshi.  Seeing Minako...he wanted nothing more.  But would he be able to handle seeing her, not being able to hold her, to kiss her, to make her laugh?  

Shaking the thought from his mind, Kunzite's mouth formed a thin line as he made his decision.  He would not let his romantic involvements get in the way of his duty.  At least...he would try his best.

"There's no better time than the present.  I say we leave tonight and go to the control room.  We need to defeat this threat before more dire measures are required," Kunzite said, glancing worriedly toward his bedroom door.  He hoped with all his heart that his brothers wouldn't be brought into this...their lives were already difficult enough.  

He could handle this on his own.  He had to.  There was no other choice.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 27th March 2015, 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th September 2014, 7:40 pm

Luna smiled amazed that the young man's dedication to his new found duty. "We can leave in the morning." She said, gently placing a hand on his injured shoulder. "You need rest and plenty of it." She didn't want to get his hopes up but if she was right he would be nearly healed by morning if his powers worked anything like the senshi's did.

"Anyway I'm not certain it's safe for you to go out till you're healed anyway, and right now you couldn't fight a kitten off, let alone another youma." She said taking a few steps to the bathroom and gathering the needed things to clean and bind his wound. "Sit, let me help." She said nodding for him to take a seat. "Just remember you are no good to anyone when you can't fight to rest is just as important as tactics." she said gently. She had so much riding on Kunzite that she didn't want to risk his health. He was the only line of defense between the world and this new enemy.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th September 2014, 7:52 pm

Kunzite's lips formed a thin line as Luna's words registered in his mind.  He knew she was right, but he didn't want to waste any more valuable time.  What if tomorrow, a monster attacked Minako's school, or the arcade, where Mamoru would most-definitely be?  If any of those he loved was hurt, it would be all his fault.  

But there would be nothing Kunzite could do in his current state.  His shoulder was too much of a burden.  Rest was exactly what he needed, whether he liked it or not.  He sat still, thanking Luna for her service.  "I'll take the day off tomorrow so we can get to the bottom of this," Kunzite said, after a few moments of silent contemplation.  He hated the idea, but if it meant protecting his prince and those he loved, he would do anything.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 27th March 2015, 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th September 2014, 3:28 pm

Luna tended the young man's wounds. To her he was just a child, who needed protecting. She was so much older than she appeared. She remembered everything and she wanted nothing more for all this to be a bad dream she woke up from in the morning. "Don't do anything strange that might give the enemy any information about you." It sounded to her like taking a day off wasn't something Kunzite did regularly. "If you don't usually take a day off then don't, but I would think that with the damage to your office you might be given the day anyway. However it would be best to check before taking off." She said placing the last small strip of tape over the gaze to keep it in place.

"I'll say tonight and in the morning we can plan our attack strategy." She smiled and in a flash of light she was just a black cat again, small and furry. "Now get some rest." She said jumping up to take a place on the window sill. She stretched and curled up before allowing herself to drift off to sleep in the light of the moon.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th September 2014, 7:25 pm

Kunzite sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, thinking of the possible events that would unfold the next day.  He hoped against hope that his brothers would remain inconspicuous to his new identity, and that he could continue to protect Earth without needing their assistance.  It would be hard, but he would manage.

With another heavy sigh, he exited the bathroom and changed into a pair of sweatpants before flopping onto his bed.  Staring at the ceiling fan, he heard Luna's breathing start to slow.  Although it seemed as though she were sleeping, Kunzite said, "Thank-you, Luna."

The fan spun around and around, until finally it seemed to slow.  The exhaustion from the day's events pulled Kunzite's eyelids down, enclosing him in a deep, dreamless sleep.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 27th March 2015, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th September 2014, 2:55 pm

Luna woke to the sounds of what she at first thought was another Youma. She was about to wake Kunzite when the noise sounded again, this time from her belly. She had missed dinner tonight. "Well that's unpleasant." Luna said jumping down from the window ledge. Padding over to the door she skillfully opening the door and leaving the room.

Padding down the hall she found the kitchen with easy. Hopping up on the counter with the ability only gifted to cats, Luna rummaged around in the cabinets and found a can of tuna. With a meow of happiness, Luna removed the can and sat on the counter wondering how she would use the can opener, when she remembered she could be human with thumbs. In a flash of light she become human again and muttered about "stupid can opener needing thumbs to work.." She set the can in the contraption and started it to open her late night dinner.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th September 2014, 3:07 pm

(Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 MYhONKz_zps97d65afd

Yawning, Nephrite blearily walked into the kitchen, seeking a glass of water and perhaps a midnight snack.  He was so intent on his task that he barely noticed that a young woman was in his kitchen, mumbling something about needing opposable thumbs to open cans of tuna? He had to be hearing things, that sounded absolutely ridiculous. Shaking his head, he took a good look at her. She was young, but a bit older than himself, more around Kunzite’s age. Well, that sly dog finally brought a girl home! he smirked to himself.

“I didn’t think my brother was the type to bring a pretty little thing like yourself home,” he commented, leaning against the wall, arms crossed over his chest in an attempt to appear cocky and self-assured. “Although I do have to wonder what you are doing going through our cupboards.”
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th September 2014, 3:30 pm

Luna turned her blue eyes toward the voice. Nephrite.. great. The cat in human forms first instinct was to reach out and smack him, but she held her hand and kept her cool. She beamed when the can opener stopped. She removed the tin and threw the lid away. "I missed dinner that's all." She muttered in response to his question. "Kunzite didn't bring me home I can came through the window." She said a flash of light surrounding her and she was back in her cat form. "You my friend are having a dream, and this is only the workings of your mind." she sat on her back legs, and waved her front paws in front of her try to appear all jedi knight with awesomeness, then she let her paws fall back to the floor and picked up her can of tuna-y goodness with her teeth and headed back to Kunsite's room, closing the door behind her.

She started her dinner and once she was finished she put the can in the trash in the bathroom. She wondered if she should tell Kunzite about her encounter with his brother but she thought against it as her now full belly was helping her drift back to sleep. "I'll tell him in the morning." She muttered and she closed her eyes and drifted back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th September 2014, 4:55 pm

Zoisite woke up in the middle of night. He needed to pee. So he got out of bed and when he opened up his door, he saw a cat walking by with a can of tuna in its mouth. It went into Kunzite's room. Zoisite stood there for a few seconds. Was he dreaming? Or was he awake? They don't have any pets. The landlord didn't allow them. Plus cats didn't walk around with cans of tuna in their mouths. So this has to be a dream! He closed the door and went back to bed.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th September 2014, 9:29 pm

He blinked as the young woman in front of him turned into a flash of light. Maybe the cat woman was right, maybe he was dreaming, because there was no way possible that a girl was able to turn into a cat. No way. He had to be dreaming. The cat was right, he was dreaming and he needed to go back to bed. Turning quickly on his heel, he marched back to his room, all thoughts of a midnight snack forgotten in light of tonight weird events. He had to have eaten something weird before going to bed, that’s what was causing this weird dreams, right?
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th September 2014, 6:35 pm

The following morning Zoisite woke up and climbed out of bed. He glanced out the window and saw that it was a nice Sunday morning. He exited his room and went to the kitchen. Zoisite opened up the fridge and grab a carton of eggs and some cheese. It was a good day for a cheese omelette. After he made his breakfast, he went into the living room and turned on the TV. When it came on, the local news was on doing a special report. A newscaster was standing in the area was that near Kunzite work. He was going on about a strange monster and a man attacking it. Unfortunately no footage was taken of the fight. 

Zoisite took a bite out of his omelette. He was quite curious about this strange event. First a playground was attacked and now a strange man fighting a monster? What was going on? Why did he feel concern about it?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th September 2014, 7:13 pm

Nephrite came into the living room, carefully carrying a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee, placing his coffee on the table in front before collapsing onto the couch beside his brother. They watched the news in silence for several moments. The reported told the tale of some sort of monster being attacked by a man, yet there were no images. Nephrite couldn’t help but feel like there was something going on to be concerned about.

“Hey Zoicite,” the Shintennou began, pausing for a moment to gather his thoughts, “You didn’t perhaps have any strange dreams last night or hear anything in the kitchen in the middle of the night, did you?”
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th September 2014, 7:28 pm

Before answering his brother's question Zoisite took a bite of his food. "I had a weird dream of a cat carrying a can of tuna with its mouth." He paused for a second before continuing. "It then went into Kunzite's room..." He just stared at his brother. Was that not a dream last night? "Did you see the cat as well?" He placed his plate on the coffee table and turned off the TV so they could talk.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th September 2014, 7:36 pm

“This is going to sound absolutely crazy, but last night when I went into the kitchen to get a midnight snack, I saw a woman in there. I assumed she was a girl that Kunz had brought home so I began to tease her. She had gotten a can of tuna out of the cupboard,” he said. “Then there was a flash of light and a cat was in the girls place, telling me that it was a dream before taking off back towards Kunz’s room with the can of tuna.” Had the thing really not been a dream? It was unlikely that both he and Zoicite would have similar dreams like that, right?
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2014, 2:21 pm

"It's odd that we had almost the same dream last night," Zoisite spoke up. He rubbed his chin with his hand as he thought about their dreams. It was possible that people could dream similar things, but on the same night? He then stood up and looked at Nephrite. "I'm going to go talk Kunzite." He then left the living room without hearing what his brother had to say. Zoisite walked up to Kunzite and bang on the door.

"Kunzite," he said loudly. " We need to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2014, 3:35 pm

Being a light sleeper, Kunzite's eyes snapped open at the sound of someone banging on his door.  Hearing his brother's voice, he groaned and ran his hands over his face.  "Yeah sure, I'll be out in a minute," he called back, annoyed.

With a sigh, he swung his legs out of bed and trudged to his bathroom.  Just as he suspected, his hair was mussed, and large, heavy bags hung under his eyes.  It was evident that he had not gotten the amount of sleep he needed.  After splashing cold water on his face and maintaining the wild mess of hair on his head, Kunzite went back into his bedroom to check on Luna.  She was still sleeping on his bed, and so he covered her completely with a blanket so that his brothers wouldn't find her.

Satisifed, he left his bedroom and headed out into the living room, where Zoisite and Nephrite were waiting.  "What?" he snapped, his temper short from lack of sleep.  "What could be so damn important that you had to wake me up on one of the few times I won't have to go to work?"

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 27th March 2015, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2014, 11:50 pm

it was hot and there was something keeping her down. The small black cat still half asleep fought the evil blanket monster with all her strength which was to say not much. Really she just pawed at it till it was off her head. She sucked in deep breaths of cool air and wondered what happened to get her covered. With little effort she wiggled out of the blanket and stretched and yawned like only cats do. She sat there for a moment on the edge of the bed, her tail twitching around her feet, why was she up and where was Usagi? Her sleep addled mind took a moment to catch up. 

That's right. It dawn on her in the way that dawn slowly creeps into windows on a saturday. She was in Kunzite's room. He had been hurt last night while fighting a youma. Luna looked around the young man with white hair wasn't around. He must have gotten up. Luna not wanting to cause problems made her way to the window and jumped out, sitting just under the still open window so she could hear anything if someone entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 1:49 pm

Nephrite raised an eyebrow as his brother, Zoicite, stated that they had had the same dream the night before. There was no way that this was actually a dream anymore. What he saw had been real. While he was lost in thought, he didn’t notice Zoicite get off the couch and stalk over to Kunzite’s door, banging on it and demanding to talk to their eldest brother. He sighed, getting off the couch. He knew that it would take both of them to get their brother up on a day he got to sleep in. Or not, watching Zoicite returned to the living room with Kunzite in tow.

“Want to explain why you have a cat in your room that can transform into a woman and talk? Or why you came home bleeding last night? Don’t think I didn’t notice the blood on the floor brother mine. Stop being stubborn and let us help you!” he stated, getting worked up over the idea of Kunzite hiding things like injuries from them.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th October 2014, 5:20 pm

(Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 Zoisit10

Zoisite walked backward as Kunzite approached him. He looked quite angry and before he go say anything Nephrite demanded answers about the cat. Then he brought up blood? Zoisite looked back at his brother alarmed. 

"You were hurt!?" he question him. 

Meanwhile the middle brother was still laying in bed half asleep. He had a pillow over his head due to all the yelling. Usually he was a heavy sleeper, but Nephrite had such a loud voice. Jadeite rolled out of bed and walked over to the door. He swung it opened and marched out into the living room. Jadeite saw his brothers standing there and he gave them all dirty looks. 

"Will you all shut up?" he growled.

Zoisite frowned at him and crossed his arms and spoke, " You probably overheard that, Kunzite is hurt. And all you care about is your beauty sleep?"

Jadeite just rolled his eyes at him and headed to the kitchen. "He looks fine." 

The youngest brother just glared at Jadeite's response and looked back at the eldest brother. "Please tell us what happened last night.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th October 2014, 6:04 pm

Kunzite erupted in a fit of laughter at his brother's words.  "What in God's name did you eat last night?" he said, managing to stop laughing.  "I don't even like cats.  What makes you think I have the time of day to bring one home and care for it?  Because if I can't even spend time with my own brothers, I highly doubt I can take care of a feline.  Honestly, think before you speak.  This is ridiculous.  And Jadeite's right - I'm fine.  Thank you for your concern, but I'm afraid the two of you need to see a psychiatrist."

He glared at Nephrite and Zoisite before going into the kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee.  He hoped that his brothers had bought his lie.  As long as they stayed out of his room and didn't touch his shoulder, his lies should pass off scot-free.  Although, he didn't feel any pain at all from his wound.  Had it healed already?

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 27th March 2015, 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th October 2014, 10:31 am

Nephrite froze when his brother started laughing, his expression morphing into one of shock. Despite what his brother was attempting to play off, Nephrite knew what he had seen. There was no longer any doubt in his mind that the cat woman had been a figment of his imagination, and he knew he hadn’t imagined the blood on the floor either.

“Do you take me for a fool Kunzite?” he demanded, stalking into the kitchen, ignoring his two other brothers, his focus solely on the eldest. Even if he completely disregarded the fact that he had seen a woman transform into a cat, and labelled it as some crazy dream, that didn’t take away from the fact that he had seen blood on the floor where Kunzite had stood where he came into the kitchen the night before. “I know what I saw. When have you ever known me to make wild accusations?”
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th October 2014, 10:58 am

Kunzite cocked an eyebrow, crossing his arms over his chest.  He didn't like when his brothers questioned him, even if he was in the wrong.  "Never, until now," Kunzite snapped.  "The three of you should be more concerned about yourselves, and stop worrying about something that doesn't concern you in the slightest.  If I was truly hurt, I wouldn't be standing here, I would be at a doctor.  When have I ever falsely advised you?  I am the oldest - I know what's best.  And right now, the best thing for all of you is to stop getting into business that isn't yours."

Kunzite eyed each of his brothers, daring them to challenge him again.  There was far too much pressure on his shoulders for him to deal with family quarrels.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 27th March 2015, 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th October 2014, 4:33 pm

*Ahchoo.* Luna sneezed. "I hate the cold of any kind." she said as she walked off to find a nice sunny patch of something to lay on while she waiting for Kunzite to finish whatever it was he was doing. Her stomach rumbled. Didn't she just eat? Hadn't she started part of what Kunzite was dealing with now in  away? Her stomach would be the cause of much trouble she just knew it. It sounded off again. "Oh be quite you." she muttered to her belly as she found a suitably sunny patch of wall and curled up. 

Her thoughts drifted to Artemis and how she had to tell him about what happened and the sooner the better. She giggled a little at the thought of him turning red when she told him she had stayed in Kunzites room last night. She loved the other Mau but she loved to tease him too. Besides that will teach him to miss all the fun. 

"What's taking that boy so long?" Luna wondered, peeking on eye at the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 9:25 pm

"You may be the oldest, but that does not make you the wisest, the most knowledgeable nor does it mean you are always right," Nephrite snarled. “And for another, since when has one of my brothers being hurt or acting crazy not been my business?” the brunette stalked up to his brother, sorely tempted to poke his brother in the chest, but knowing that it may be pushing Kunzite too far at the moment.

“Right now I don’t think you know what’s best; I think you’re lying to us.” Nephrite declared, looking his brother right in the eye and challenging him. He knew he was not crazy and he knew something was up and he would not give up until he figured out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 9:43 pm

"You can tell me that I'm crazy when you get a job and run on less than three hours of sleep every day," Kunzite growled, his nose almost touching his brother's.  His jaw was clenched, as were his fists.  The disrespect he was getting from his brother was upsetting and disappointing.  All he was trying to do was protect them.  He wished with all his heart that he could tell them of what had happened the previous evening, but he knew he couldn't.  He swore to do whatever he could to protect his brothers from a fate which was his to suffer.

"If you know what's best, Nephrite," Kunzite hissed, putting emphasis on his brother's name, "then you should know that pissing me off is not what's best.  Look past your pathetic pride and drop the subject.  I'm not injured, there is not a damned cat in my bedroom, and you are officially on my last nerve.  In case you haven't noticed, my work has been destroyed and it's going to require a hell of a lot of work to clean up the mess.  I do not need to stand here and listen to your nonsense, when I need to be rebuilding my career that keeps you fed."

Angry and stressed, Kunzite placed both hands on Nephrite's chest and shoved him away, heading back to his room and slamming the door.  At a glance, he noticed that Luna had escaped through his window.  She was probably waiting on him, and so he quickly slipped on a clean t-shirt and pair of jeans before heading back out into the living room.  He glared at his brothers before exiting through the front door.  

He hated lying to them, but it was for the best.  They would understand if they were in his position, he thought.  Even so, it didn't change the fact that it still hurt to be so distant from the men he cared about so much.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 27th March 2015, 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 10:24 pm

Nephrite could feel his jaw clench in anger and his eye narrow as Kunzite went on with his little speech. Kunzite had nearly flipped out the last time he had tried to get a job yet here he was insinuating that he was under too much stress trying to keep them fed, home and clothed.

If only his elder brother would let him help, not just with that, but with whatever was bothering him. Nephrite wasn’t stupid, he knew his brother was lying to him about something. All he wanted to do was help, but the older man was as stubborn as they come. Talk about pride? Kuznite should check out a mirror. It was his pride that had banned the three younger brothers from getting jobs.

His eyes widen in shocked and hurt when he felt Kunzite press bother his hands against his chest and shove him back. He stumbled back a few steps before he was able to regain his balance. When he did, he looked up to watch Kunzite stalk to his room, slamming his door behind him. Without looking at his two younger brothers, Nephrite headed to the front door, thanking his forethought for getting dressed for the day before he even came out of his room this morning, shutting it forcefully behind him as he left their house. He needed time to cool off. Hopefully with him being gone, it would give Kunzite some space to cool off as well.

Nephrite wandered around Tokyo for the rest of the day, trying to calm his emotions.  He could feel them bouncing from despair, to anger to hurt all over again. By the time the sunset, he had finally calmed himself down. Kunzite obviously didn’t want to share whatever was going on with them, then so be it. Nephrite no longer cared. There was only so much he could do.

He shoved his hands into his pockets, as he walked through the park. Off to the left, he spotted a secluded little grove. Deciding he may as well stop for a while before he headed back, he wandered over. It was a small patch of grass, hidden by some bushes underneath a tree. No one would notice him here if he rested for an hour or so before heading home. He was exhausted both emotionally and physically from walking all day. He sat down in front of the tree, leaning against the trunk; eyes closing as he lost himself in thought.

Home. Now there was a thought. If Kunzite was having so much trouble and stress trying to keep them all fed and with a roof over their head, maybe it was time for him to move out. One less thing for the great Kunzite to worry about. Nephrite snorted. He could get a job; get a tiny little apartment or maybe a student rental so he could continue to go to school and move out from the place he shared with his brothers. With him gone, he wouldn’t be such a burden to his brother anymore. Kunzite would only have Zoisite and Jadeite to worry about.  It would kill him to do it, but if it would make their lives easier and reduce Kunzite’s stress, he would.

He still couldn’t believe that his brother had shoved him like that thought. Never once had Kunzite ever touched him in anger like that and Neprhite couldn’t help feeling hurt. Kunzite obviously didn’t want his concern, and he was apparently becoming a burden. Thoughts swimming, Nephrite didn’t notice as he slipped into sleep, not waking until the sun rose and shone brightly in his face the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes   (Advanced) Forgotten Heroes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Advanced) Forgotten Heroes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top