The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th September 2014, 10:09 pm

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th September 2014, 11:16 pm

I'd be just fine with that. Depending on the story moments, Luna and Artemis might be better poised to get more information from one another in the course of their duties.

Also, I was approved for adopting Graffias! Once free time permits, I can narrate a time skip and fast forward to our next subversive attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th September 2014, 1:06 am

that sounds like a plan. I should be back of loa before long so i'll be back and kicking before you know it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd October 2014, 1:49 pm

so are we time skipping or not?
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd October 2014, 2:11 pm

I would say so; I just need to get around to making a new post. My three-day illness has been getting in the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 3:00 am

being sick sucks. I'm getting over something myself. anyway when i have a little more drive I'll be posting. sorry guys school and the research is taking it out of me add to that this cold..
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th October 2014, 7:52 am

Okay, I had some time to think about the timeskip after I took note of Kyra's OOC spoiler in the main thread.

What if we used a burglar for our next phobian victim? Jasper can disguise himself as a bail bondsman to secure his client's cooperation.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th October 2014, 12:57 pm

Sounds good to me!

>D and if he starts burgling before he decides to up and destroy stuff, it could give the kitties something to investigate ((independently, of course XD))
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th October 2014, 5:12 pm

sounds like fun to me!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th October 2014, 1:01 pm

Okay, I'm going to dedicate myself to posting after I finish working a closing shift tonight. No FF14 until I've made my post, I swear!

I'll make a short narration for our next disturbance after a paragraph or three from Graffias's perspective. Pharmaceutical robberies may seem low key in themselves, but some details will be too much for Luna and Artemis to ignore.

Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 1078067613 Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 1334857550

EDIT: Should be ready to post after work. I passed out shortly after arriving home. Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 3705579802
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th October 2014, 11:36 am

The next post is live!

Ed and Kyra, what kind of narrative do you want to explore with this meance? Would Luna/Artemis get lucky and find their perpetrator early in the investigation, or would they respond to the burglar overpowering the police sent to apprehend him?

If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 3186387542
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th October 2014, 1:55 pm

I'm not really sure. I think that maybe they could use a little luck at this point and just happen to hit on it but other than that I'm not sure if they would  have any real info at this point. I know I need to post I am so sorry I am just so busy with school but it should settle down soon. I barely  have time to get my game hours in!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st November 2014, 6:05 pm

XD I'm not sure, either; I'm going to have Artemis sniff around a bit, collecting clues and thinking about which pharmacy the maniac might hit next, but as he can't see the connection to the Dark Kingdom, I don't think he'd go so far as to make a stake out.

.... a would-be Sailor Senshi might, though....  Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 2695440696
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 2:37 pm

Maybe they can run into each other outside the place? she's sitting right there. It might plant in her mind that she should keep an eye out for strangeness, thus she goes out as Sailor Luna. 
IDK honestly I'm beyond fried.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 6:08 pm

Would they recognize each other? Since they're both in cat form rather than undisguised human form? XD I guess I was kinda thinking their cat form reveal would be like the transformation reveal from classic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 11:16 pm

they could not see have them see each other, and go with that. that sounds fun. will the burglar baddie be making an appearance tonight?
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th November 2014, 4:19 pm

That is my intention. Luna and/or Artemis would be able to discover something strange about the burglar when he appears! After all, you don't just get back up and keep going about your (illegal) business after being struck by a car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th November 2014, 4:27 pm

so my brain is fried and i kind of need to know what it is she'll find out, i want to post but i have nothing in my head so. please tell me either on Skype or here just so i don't accidentally blow this storyline.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29th November 2014, 7:07 am

There's a large number of things happening in my personal life, so I do apologize for the lack of activity in early November.

Currently, Artemis is headed for the police station, while Luna may be seemingly lost in the whole mess. Ed, do you think that Luna would be able to sense Jasper's presence in her cat form? If she detected him investigating a robbery scene, would that be enough cause for her to follow him? Artemis would get more formal knowledge of where the next robbery would presumably occur, while Luna might act more on her instinct in this particular situation.

Two roads leading to the same destination. Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 3186387542
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th January 2015, 11:47 am

There we go; I've got the next post started.

Artemis will find the police meeting and discussing the next possible target of the medicine thief.

Luna should be getting those icky vibes again. Are lawyers as slimy as Jasper, or is there a more specific reason?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th January 2015, 12:37 pm

alright! sounds like plan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top