The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime2nd May 2014, 10:39 am

I am super-pumped for the RPG Challenge! Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat 1018529576 
I have called you two here today, because I have an awesome idea I think you two will love. If not or you don't have the time? That's fine, just let me know.

THE IDEA!

Luna is searching for the sailor senshi, but has not found them for months. The Dark Kingdom's power is increasing as the military are unable to control them. Out of sheer desperation, Luna asks the Disguise Pen to turn her into a sailor senshi.

Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat 3150097195 Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat 1955989781 Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat 1394610236 

And! Scheming with Sailor Uranus led to the idea that Sailor V had a compact, which also allowed for a disguise. What if Artemis used this compact, too? What if Artemis was in the background secretly helping Luna?  Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat 186320883 Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat 3966538365 

Tuxedo Cat! Or something vastly more clever and witty

This is a role-play that can easily be finished with a small cast list (villains, Luna, and Artemis) and I think it is a role-play that can be finished in one month or could go longer if we really like it. We could fit in any of the shittenou (we have at least one role-player for each of them if we recruit someone from Earth Kingdom Adventures) or beg Jasper to play his Silver Millennium-era character as a villain.

Role-Player and Character List

Sailor Venus - Graffias and Kunzite
Sailor Uranus - Artemis
Jasper - Jasper
Radicaledward124 - Luna

Last edited by Sailor Venus on 3rd May 2014, 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime2nd May 2014, 4:59 pm

I'd have interest in where this is going. Sounds like fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime2nd May 2014, 5:39 pm

I love this idea!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime2nd May 2014, 5:45 pm

Yay! I thought you both would like the idea.

Feel free to lay claim for a character. I have a character application for Luna, Artemis, a random villain, and a Shittenou, so I can pick up whoever/whatever is left.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime2nd May 2014, 5:48 pm

To avoid confusion about the setting, are you targeting the Silver Millenium or Tokyo City eras?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime2nd May 2014, 5:52 pm

Oops, yes, let us avoid confusion. Tokyo City is the targeted era.

I always associate your character with the Silver Millennium, even though his character application is set-up to have him used in both eras. o.0
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime2nd May 2014, 5:55 pm

Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat 2422052349  I'm also up for playing anybody~ ♥️ ♥️

((I don't have any kitty-accepted profiles, but I can whip one up! ((or a shitennou profile))((or whatever)))))
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime2nd May 2014, 6:05 pm

You don't want to be Artemis?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime2nd May 2014, 6:08 pm

Sailor Venus wrote:
You don't want to be Artemis?
  Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat 3884866259  well I wanted to be all diplomatic and such and let Ed and you pick first, lol!  :bunnykonataeye but yes artemis would be fun, teeheehee
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 8:03 am

Well, I am pretty certain that Ed will like to role-play Luna, lol. ^.^

You can most certainly role-play Artemis! Would you like to sign up?

Once we have the characters assigned, I would like to set-up three points in the plot we would like to reach before we finish the role-play (or decide to keep going after the contest).

I was thinking... maybe... Opening: Luna discovers she can use the disguise pen to turn into a sailor senshi (if the role-players want, we can also include Artemis discovering he can use the Sailor V compact to turn into... a Tuxedo Kamen or whatever the role-player wants to do with Artemis) Middle:Artemis secretly/openly begins to help Luna battle the Dark Kingdom. End: The big battle against the Dark Kingdom! Possibly locating a real sailor senshi.

And we can do the same for the villains (either openly or in secret, Mwaha). Three points in the plot the villain(s) would like to reach.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 8:42 am

^.~ Sure, I'll claim 'im, then, and get to work on my profile!

Will this be advanced or relaxed?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 8:56 am

Oh, I had not even thought of that. I am up for whatever. I think all of us are capable of an Advanced role-play. Most of us are veterans of the GC RPG and, I must say, what I have seen of Jasper's role-playing is impressive!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 11:43 am

booom, Artemis advanced profile almost ready for approval (just missing rp sample) http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t7330-advanced-guardian-artemis#219021

he's going to call himself Crescent Moon, and his only every-time magical item is the mirrored compact that Sailor V would have transformed with :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 2:18 pm

Yeah i would love to play Luna… I really love that Moon cat. If that's ok, then I'll update my bio over the weekend and let Neptune know.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 3:40 pm

At this time, I envision Jasper as the equivalent of a Dark Kingdom custodian.

More details when I get done with work! Having earned a reputation for himself as a tenacious and resourceful fighter, Jasper has been entrusted with janitorial duties that also include culling phobians (a native psychic parasite) out of the Dark Kingdom's ranks. While not an insulting duty in its own right, Jasper has grown bored enough with his role to sneak out into Earth for leisure and research.

Jasper's primary motivations are to serve as the Shitennou's apprentice, and to prove he is something more than a mere cleaner and enforcer. With the Dark Kingdom's growing influence, Jasper is skeptical that they will go completely unopposed. However, in a strange twist, he also laments the lack of worthy defenders of Earth.

The plan that Jasper proposes is to use the phobian pests to attack and influence key individuals throughout military and civilian social structures of Earth. If the world's defenders finally reveal themselves and destroy the parasites, then Jasper will have found worthy foes and have fulfilled his original obligations. If not, then Earth probably wasn't worth his time anyway!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime4th May 2014, 8:17 am

Yay! I like the plot idea for the villains.

I'll be adapting my character profiles to fit this role-play and I'll fashion up a storyline submission.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime5th May 2014, 8:02 am

Do we want to go for Relaxed or Advanced?
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime5th May 2014, 8:12 am

I'm good for either. Even if we do Relaxed, I may veer into Advanced posts out of habit.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime5th May 2014, 8:13 am

XD I'll probably float more towards Advanced post lengths, too
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime5th May 2014, 3:28 pm

I am likely to learn toward Advanced post lengths, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime5th May 2014, 4:10 pm

i'm ok with advanced.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 8:17 am

The storyline submission has been given to Sailor Saturn! I think we will be approved within the next day or two. And then, we can begin with a flurry of role-playing. Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat 2027930456

It doesn't matter to me who role-plays first, although... since I will be the one creating the role-playing thread, I will likely write something to establish the setting. Just remember, the first plot point we want to reach is for Luna to figure out she can use the Disguise Pen and for Jasper to set up the plan for the phobian parasites and for Artemis to see Earth's new defender.

Lol, I think each character has an individual plot point, that's amusing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 9:29 pm

I'm sorry i got busy but I'm freed up now. I'll update my bio with the info and make up a few attacks before say this time next week. I got sick and then had a seizure yesterday so i'm just now getting to my school stuff. oh the joy right? lol

Edit: I have updated my bio for Luna and Let Neptune know so she can look over it!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime8th May 2014, 2:33 pm

We have a role-play thread! *squeals* Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat 2027930456

And Ed, don't worry about the role-play. You take care of yourself, so you can come back at full, role-playing strength! Get well soon and I hope you don't have to go through that again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime8th May 2014, 5:26 pm

Oh i'm better now, yesterday was a little hard but i'm fine now. besides Role play is far to much fun to leave alone!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime8th May 2014, 5:51 pm

=D
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime9th May 2014, 8:48 am

Going to get things started with Jasper making some signs for his pest control duty. One can assume that he either has a cell phone or a physical line with which to take calls!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime10th May 2014, 8:48 am

So... question. 

:bunnypokerface Why can't they find the Senshi? Are there energies at work that just won't let them identify the girls? Are the girls incapacitated? All simultaneously on long-term vacations?

:bunnypokerface ... are Luna and Artemis searching in the wrong city? Like their little navigation panel was thrown off course and now rather than Tokyo, they're in Kyoto? Or not even in Japan at all? Are they searching this wrong-city high and low, trusting that their capsules had honed in on the right area and so not thinking to go anywhere else? 

And then when we've had our fun, we have one of the girls show up in this wrong-city on a school field trip or family outing and our kitty-heroes hone-in on her right away, see that she's not native to the area, and follow her butt back to Tokyo to awaken ALL THE SENSHI?  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime10th May 2014, 10:32 am

^ i like this plan. Proud to be part of this plan.

Edit but I am going missing for the rest of the weekend, most likely. Family's home.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime13th May 2014, 7:10 am

You know what? I hadn't actually thought of a reason why the sailor senshi have not been found. I just wanted to get them out of the way, so the kitties could shine, lol.

Yeah, I don't really have ideas for that one. It could be the wrong city, but then the cats look kinda stupid. o.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top