The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th May 2014, 8:19 am

You guys (Artemis and Luna) can begin role-playing whenever. In a few posts, Jasper and I may be sending a chaotic present your way, so Luna and Artemis have a youma to 'play' with.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th May 2014, 11:20 am

I had envisioned phobians resembling a sinister form of earthworm, hence Jasper refering to the phobians as annelids.

He's eager to get these horrible little things introduced into Earth for fun and profit.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th May 2014, 12:05 pm

So, should I refer to them as annelids or parasites?
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th May 2014, 12:11 pm

You can use either term interchangably. I used annelid to describe their physical appearance outside of a host, while parasite refers to how they get their sustenance - at the host's expense.

Last edited by Jasper on 14th May 2014, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th May 2014, 2:52 pm

I've posted but i'm sorry if it's lacking. I'm not really feeling my best and i've got a well rather fun class this month that i have trouble putting down. anyway, can't wait for the fun to start!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th May 2014, 4:45 pm

Sailor Venus wrote:
You know what? I hadn't actually thought of a reason why the sailor senshi have not been found. I just wanted to get them out of the way, so the kitties could shine, lol.

Yeah, I don't really have ideas for that one. It could be the wrong city, but then the cats look kinda stupid. o.0
!! But they were trusting their navigation system~ They're not stupid, they put their trust in technology and it bit them in the butt (o_o which, wouldn't them being in the same place at the same time and they still managed not to find them better point to inadequacy?)~ unfortunate circumstances and such~

XD But it's whatever, lol; I was just looking for something logical to wrap my head around ^^  o_o that wasn't along the lines of "well everyone died an early and unfortunate death so that's why."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th May 2014, 4:52 pm

You know, it could also be that the Dark Kingdom got an earlier start and their influence is subtly throwing off the cats' navigation system - not by degrees or minutes, but seconds. Just enough to cause such a massive headache, when the Senshi are actually quite close to them.

Blame it on the Dark Kingdom and their evil shenanigans!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th May 2014, 5:43 am

That'd be hilarious. We could do a combo of the Dark Kingdom getting an early start and the navigation system being thrown off (partially because of the Dark Kingdom's worldwide influence, I guess).
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th May 2014, 7:51 am

Very Happy keep going without me! Artemis will make his appearance after Sailor Luna's first transformation xD all super dramatic and such ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th May 2014, 2:24 pm

So where are we going from here?
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th May 2014, 8:53 pm

Straight into the action, it appears!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2014, 10:20 pm

I'm gonna leave off right before the fight maybe give whoever is NPCing the Youma a chance to fight back a bit. sound good? if not i can edit the post and just destroy it right off. either way is good by me.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2014, 11:30 am

I love the transformation post!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2014, 1:07 pm

Does Artemis recognize Luna?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2014, 1:15 pm

As a cat? Maybe, that is up to you. I am assuming he is unable to recognize her as Sailor Luna, unless he saw her transform or de-transform.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2014, 1:29 pm

k cool XD ((I guess I could've phrased that wondering if in the silver millennium history we're using, if luna and artemis knew of their human forms or not XD   ^.~ he'll be completely stumped throughout this whole process, mwahahaha))
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2014, 1:30 pm

I don't have enough time to post IC before work obligations, but Jasper will stay on the sidelines to observe Sailor Luna during her initial appearance. There's nothing wrong with his peculiar behavior being noticed, but he won't take direct action against her...

Not yet, anyway. He still has to collect data on the phobians first, and as far as he's concerned, he's very happy - Sailor Luna's presence justifies his conservative attitude regarding what resources to commit to attacking Earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2014, 1:56 pm

Sailor Venus wrote:
I love the transformation post!
 Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 1955989781 i'm glad it was fun to write!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2014, 4:51 pm

I caught a cold over the weekend, and I've been in recovery mode for the last four days.

Should have a RP post coming up tonight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd June 2014, 8:03 pm

I have posted too. have fun! sorry class will keep me busier this month, so if i get behind kick my butt or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th July 2014, 8:14 pm

Hello?? are you guys still up for this?
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th July 2014, 10:38 pm

I'm still available and interested, though I believe Venus is currently on LOA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th July 2014, 12:29 am

Indeed, but Krya and I are still here plus you so we could keep going. I mean we still have a fight to get through sort of..
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th July 2014, 11:57 am

Here's an opportunity for Luna to notice she's being watched by Jasper.

That can't be good for the nerves, right? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th July 2014, 6:50 pm

sounds like a plan to me. Lets get this on!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th August 2014, 4:39 pm

Woohoo, V's back with us!  Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 2027930456
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th August 2014, 8:54 pm

Yes!! 
I may not be able to post in the near future. I've got a ton of school work to get through this month and at the end of the month i am going to see my mom in south al, but i want to say that if all things go as i plan i should post before i leave a the latest.

Edit:

So I lied and posted anyway cause i was feeling it right then!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st August 2014, 10:27 am

Hey, I'm sorry, but I have to drop out of this role-play. I will not have too much free time for several months and I don't want to hold you guys back. However, feel free to use my character, Graffias, for the role-play. Send Sailor Pluto a PM if you guys are going to use him as an NPC.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st September 2014, 9:47 am

I've applied to the Adoption requests for Graffias.

Ed and Kyra, where do we want to go with the story next? Luna's made her first appearance and Artemis has sprung up to block Jasper from pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th September 2014, 6:55 pm

I'm thinking maybe a time skip to the next attack? Or some other great event that will bring them together? XD The life of alley-cats, I would think, wouldn't be entertaining enough to spend too long on, especially when the kitties would have no one to interact with xD

Unless there's some skeeziness they could independently investigate in the city?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat   Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top