The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th October 2014, 6:35 pm

Well my dream cosplay and bridal dress is to do an absolutely stunning Princess Serenity but besides that I'd totally love being Jupiter or perhaps a Musical character, like one of hte villains. They have the best costumes.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th October 2014, 8:34 pm

Ooh, well, I have to consider my build and who I can pull off too. I can easily do Mars because my hair is already black, and Jupiter because I've got her height. I would love to do their princess dresses too because so pretty <3
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th October 2014, 6:19 am

I'd love to cosplay as Dark Mercury, or even regular Mercury. Also as Queen Beryl.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th October 2014, 8:28 am

I have cosplayed as Sailor Moon and am doing my own take on tuxedo mask this year.

I would love to cosplay a villain, maybe sailor lead crow......but i would have to lose a lot of weight to pull that off. I am working on a cosplay for loof merrow from Sera Myu, but with school I have had no time to work on it.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th October 2014, 9:13 pm

Tokyo25 wrote:
If you could cosplay as any of the SM characters then who would you be? (If you have cosplayed as a SM character then who have you been?)

i've never done one myself. it'd be cool to do a take on neo-queen serenity.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th October 2014, 9:20 pm

Tokyo25 wrote:
If you could cosplay as any of the SM characters then who would you be? (If you have cosplayed as a SM character then who have you been?)
XD I've been Mars and Mercury before on super-quick cosplays, but if I could cosplay again, I'd probably want to go as Uranus, or as Usagi from within the Galaxy Cauldron. XD ....though I do have a Star Fighter bikini worked up somewhere around here... XD got stuck on the gloves and boots (which I now know how to do! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Reito Herena
Pyramidal Crystal

Reito Herena

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : ╣Writer, Veterinarian, Graphics Designer, Starbucks lover; Jurietto Herena!

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th October 2014, 1:45 pm

Here's a fun question for all: What artists, bands or music are you guys into? =)
Back to top Go down
http://sevenwonders-of-harriethayes.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX4Tv0Jtj_Qv_M8c9-zPuiw
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th October 2014, 6:41 pm

I pretty much can like any type of music, I'm not really picky haha I don't care for rap all that much, but I can listen to it xD My fav bands/singers include Skillet, Maroon 5, Imagine Dragons, Rise Against, Queen, Michael Jackson, The Rasmus, and Sick Puppies xD There's many many more that I like/love, but those are the main right now xD
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th October 2014, 8:50 pm

Reito Herena wrote:
Here's a fun question for all: What artists, bands or music are you guys into? =)

Hmm... I'm kinda like Diana on this. I'm into a wide variety of stuff. It ranges from anime music to jpop to dubstep to video ame music to classic rock and 80s music and omg 70s too. However, I only have like one or two artists that I'm really into and like to buy stuff from. One being The Protomen (who are an awesome rock opera type band who based all their work loosely around Megaman) and Daft Punk because I love them to pieces. Also I really love Momoiro Clover Z too!! They are awesome. One of the first and only J-Idol groups that I actually try to follow. :3
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th October 2014, 11:14 am

Reito Herena wrote:

I listen to a bit of everything. My iPod is like a rainbow of music literally. xD But I tend to lean more lately for K-Pop and J-pop idol groups. My current favs are: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, Girls Generation, Ladies Code, 9Muses, f(x), and Red Velvet. For western stuff I really love Ariana Grande, Charli XCX, Maroon 5, Demi Lovato, Fifth Harmony, Little Mix.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th December 2014, 6:21 pm

Here's a question for everyone: what is your favorite thing to do once you get home from school/work/etc??
Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th December 2014, 6:25 pm

I like to take a nice, warm bath. It helps to relieve my stress ^^
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th December 2014, 6:36 pm

I immediately get on GC xD. Other than that, I like to just relax and play some video games to kinda get lost in an entirely different world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 6:13 pm

Well I work and do school from home so my favorite thing to do after is actually to leave the house, haha. Going for a walk or the bookstore or library or starbucks are all fun for me.
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th January 2016, 6:15 pm

Hey guys! Don't forget that you can always ask the staff questions to get to know us a bit better!  Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 1434556979
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th January 2016, 6:24 pm

What is one of your goals for this year, everyone? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th January 2016, 6:30 pm

It's cliche, but its to lose another 20-30 lbs (maybe even more?) and try to get out of this low energy slump I've been having. ._. Pay down some debts...boring adult things. xD
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th January 2016, 6:33 pm

Here's another one: If you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be?
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th January 2016, 6:36 pm

Hmm probably Aaliyah, Michael Jackson, or Leonardo Dicaprio.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th January 2016, 8:18 pm

Batgirl wrote:
What is one of your goals for this year, everyone? Smile

I would like to lose some inches on my stomach, and to get through sophomore year with a 4.0 GPA.

Batgirl wrote:
Here's another one: If you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be?

I would love to meet Carrie Underwood. She's just everything perfect in this world put into one human being and I need her in my life.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 10:21 am

What was your favorite subject in school?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 11:25 am

Hmm I used to always like science classes but in college history, certain art classes, literature and creative writing classes and psychology soon became favorites.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 11:54 am

I have a question for a staffer: you own your own home? The height of our independence is when you own a home not rent one.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 12:38 pm

Sorry to hog the thread but yes I do own a home. It comes with its cons but i think the pros most certainly even it out.
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 4:05 am

VBabe wrote:

My favorite subjects were always either Art or Chorus, if you count those as subjects xD For an actual academic subject English was my favorite and the one I was always best at ^^

Solipsi Rai wrote:
I have a question for a staffer: you own your own home? The height of our independence is when you own a home not rent one.

I do not own a home or even live in a house lol I currently am renting because I'm a poor 23 year old.
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 5:37 am

I rent in an apartment, but my husband and I are only a few thousand away from a down payment for our first home. Then, we just have to save enough to cover moving expense, new appliances, and a bit for unexpected emergencies.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 6:57 am

I'm sixteen so no, I don't own a home, I live with my parents, but I'm in the process of saving so that I can rent an apartment later on in college.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 8:07 am

hey staff..what was the first rp you joined if you did? do you remember?
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 8:31 am

Well I first starting roleplaying on tumblr when I saw an Aerith Gainsborough rp blog about 3/4 years ago and it made me curious. So I made a Tifa Lockhart account on tumblr and I have been roleplaying on-and-off ever since!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 8:33 am

VBabe wrote:

English. It's always been my best subject.

sportsnutd wrote:
hey staff..what was the first rp you joined if you did? do you remember?

It was in Yahoo Groups back in the 90s when the internet first appeared, it was for the TV show Charmed, one of my first big fandoms.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top