The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Staff on LOA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime19th July 2011, 11:15 am

Hey guys, I am about to move to my new place this week.  Internet won't
be installed over there until next Tuesday, but I'll still have internet
at the apartment. I was thinking of waiting to move my computer cause I
need it for other things than checking the forum as well (though that
is a big part!).

But I may not be on as much and probably by the
weekend I will be fully at the new place. So I'll be a day or two
without internet. However, I will try to check in by taking my laptop to
places or using my phone when i steal free wireless hotspots.

Anyway, just wanted to give y'all a heads up. Mostly likely you won't even notice I'm gone. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Sailor Cosmos

Founder Emeritus

Title : Soldier of the Cosmos

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime19th July 2011, 11:38 am

Of course we'll notice, you big goof!

Don't worry about us here, focus on moving into your lovely new home! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mileyangel321
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: LOA for Sailor Jupiter   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime7th August 2011, 4:19 pm

Hallo all,

Starting this Monday the 8th to the 12th I will be taking a summer intensive course at my university. My class runs from 9am-6pm every day, so needless to say, I will not be around very much. I have never taken this professor before so I do not know what the work load will be either. And there will be trips into the city. So although it is a definite that I will not be around during the day, I do not know what my night schedule as of yet.

I still get notifications on my phone, so I will still be carrying out my job as handling username and avatar changes as well as rank advancements. So please feel free to continue to contact me.

Basically I will not be posting very much but I will visit each night to see how things are going. I will update you guys on my availability once I find out my homework load and all that.

Be good you guys! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Elly
Webmistress Emeritus

Elly

Webmistress Emeritus

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 7:51 am

Good luck with school, that sounds like quite a course!!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Sailor Cosmos

Founder Emeritus

Title : Soldier of the Cosmos

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 9:17 am

WOW! Well, at least you'll be here before I have to go back to school. Do your best! <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mileyangel321
Reiko
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Daughter of Apollo

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 11:52 pm

Aww, you'll be missed for the time being. Good luck with all your academic endeavors.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AtTwelve34
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime16th August 2011, 2:06 pm

Hallo all -- I am back and will be getting back on top of things pronto. Smile
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: MIA for AMHA World Show   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime10th September 2011, 12:02 pm

All right, I'll be gone from the 22nd (Thursday) to the 25th (Sunday) at least. That covers all of the youth section of the show, and I think we're driving back on the same night. In case you're wondering, AMHA stands for "American Miniature Horse Association". You can find their website if you'd like more information. But, I've gotta say - minis are like potato chips. You can't just have one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime26th September 2011, 7:17 am

Okay, so~. I am back now, XD.

You wouldn't believe how eventful the trip up was, though. In the space of what should have been two hours on Thursday, from Point A (home) to Point B (the show grounds), we managed to squeeze "one of those days" in that tiny bit of time.

Morning started off by checking last minute preparations before we head off, loading the horses, yadda-yadda. When we stop to get gas, Mom managed to walk into the metal door frame and I hit myself in the head with the edge of the truck door when we left. XD, nice way to start the day, right?

So, we make it about 45 minutes before anything else happens. Then we feel this vibrating that shakes the whole truck. Pull off the road ... We're missing three quarters of one trailer tire. How it didn't pop is beyond me, really.

Being we've never had any tire problems off of our trailer, the factory-done bolts were super tight. We ended up both falling on our butts in the gravel sidelines trying to change the tire, haha. After adding an extra half hour or so to the trip time, we were finished with it. Moving along, another five miles down the road~.

The one of the other tires starts shredding when we're already on the spare. Isn't that nice?

Pull off to see how bad it's pulling apart, and when we checked the other three tires on the trailer, we could see that dry-rot was making all three of the unchanged ones bulge and start to crack. We ended up creeping to a Discount Tire in order to make it to the show in one piece, XD.

Fortunately! The show itself was much less eventful. My brother won two Top Ten ribbons with his gelding and my mom's mare, while I got the gate. No biggie, since it happens all the time at World, but I know Mischief would've made the Top Ten too if it weren't for him screaming his head off for his buddies (he doesn't do well with separation, even in the show ring). All in all, though, we learned a fair bit by picking the trainer's brains as well as long-time show people for this breed.

*Wry smile.* And don't worry, the trip home was calm too. But, yeah, that's my weekend in a nutshell. ^^
Back to top Go down
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

NauticalNeptune

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Goddess of the Sea

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime26th September 2011, 7:21 am

What an eventful trip there! Goodness. I'm glad the show went more smoothly! Glad to have you back, as well Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ednakrabappel.tumblr.com/
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime26th September 2011, 7:28 am

Hehe, thanks, Nautical. *Huggles.* It's nice to be back, too. (And that makes two of us.)
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime26th September 2011, 7:47 am

Welcome back Smile missed ya haha :p
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime26th September 2011, 7:48 am

*Huggles appreciatively.* Hehe, you too. How has everyone been?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime26th September 2011, 11:04 am

I was wonderin where ya went off too! I dunno why i didn't see this thread. lol. Sounds like a fun trip (in good and bad ways haha). Glad you are back!
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime26th September 2011, 11:14 am

Haha, yeah~. It was certainly interesting, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Zaithat
Pyramidal Crystal

Zaithat

Pyramidal Crystal

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime26th September 2011, 7:25 pm

Sounds like an interesting experience! I'm glad everything went safely after all of your tire troubles.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime27th September 2011, 11:33 am

Yes, it definitely was. Hopefully one we won't have to repeat anytime soon, but interesting nonetheless. ^_^"

Thanks, though. *Huggle*
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: LoA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime20th October 2011, 4:00 pm

I will be able to check in for about half an hour a day, perhaps, but from Friday to Tuesday afternoon I will be pretty busy with projects. And seeing as I'll be pretty tired, I probably won't be in the mood to do much posting during those few days. Sorry about that, but I will try to keep up to date during my half-absence.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Limited Availability    Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime25th October 2011, 3:21 pm

Well, I'm not really posting a leave of absence, but I do want to provide a notice of limited availability on weekends. Beginning in November and lasting through the end of February, I will be competing nearly every weekend at indoor target archery competitions across the state.

The competitions are nearly three to four hours long and, typically, involve a two-four hour round trip, which pretty much eats up an entire day (or weekend, depending on the length of the particular competition). This shouldn't affect the weekdays, so I'm still available, but I can't camp out on GC all day during the weekends like I do now.

However, once winter vacation begins (beginning of December through the beginning of January), I will camp out on GC (and on my Wii playing Skyward Sword. Woot!) all day during the week days.
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime25th October 2011, 3:25 pm

The best of luck to you, dear! It sounds wonderfully exciting but perhaps exhausting as well?

Hope you enjoy it all though! Staff on LOA 1434556979
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime25th October 2011, 5:29 pm

Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime25th October 2011, 5:33 pm

Good luck, Chimia! I'd love to hear how your competitions go. ^^
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Limited Avalibility 2.0   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime25th October 2011, 5:53 pm

Rather like Chimia/Venus, I'll also be particularly busy next month. I decided to do the National Novel Writing Month this year, my project in question getting at least a third done with a Legend of Zelda fannovel rewrite. However, my daily word count goal is at least 2000, perhaps more. Because of that, I will not be allowing myself on Firefox until it is met for the day - if I get distracted, I'll fall behind and never hit 50,000 words.

So, for the duration of November, I will be on rather scarcely unless the new material goes particularly well. But I will try to check in for at least 30 minutes a day. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Pyramidal Crystal

Alyssa

Pyramidal Crystal

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime26th October 2011, 4:30 pm

Wow, that sounds a bit stressful! I'm sure your project will turn out great, though. ^^ Good luck with your writing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime26th October 2011, 6:02 pm

Thanks for the well wishes, Alyssa - I'll need them. *NaNo Newbie* Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime26th October 2011, 9:12 pm

OOooh boy... have fun with that... Razz I know it gets crazy..
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime27th October 2011, 8:18 am

Good luck. ^^
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime27th October 2011, 8:23 am

Oh my gosh, that is freaking awesome! Very Happy

Best of luck to you!
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime27th October 2011, 5:52 pm

Hehe, thanks, guys! Next year I plan on tackling either another novel in my Scourge of Yggdra series, or doing Dragonheart. Either way, it would be epic. I appreciate the well wishes, though! *Huggles for all.* ^^
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Weekend absence.   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime27th October 2011, 9:40 pm

Since Monday is Halloween I will be busy with holiday events starting tomorrow and continuing through the weekend. You might see me post here and there but I won't be as active as I normally am (besides the RP section. I will make sure to check the messages at least twice on Saturday and Sunday and reply to what I can)

Everyone have a fun and most importantly SAFE Holiday.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff on LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff on LOA   Staff on LOA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff on LOA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top