The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

About the RPG Staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

About the RPG Staff Empty
PostSubject: About the RPG Staff   About the RPG Staff I_icon_minitime25th April 2018, 3:45 am

About the RPG Staff U0ftIP7

We have four RP Administrators; let's meet them and hear about their duties!

Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Role-Playing Director
Previous Username: Kyralih
2018 Silver Millennium Awards Title: Writer of "100 + 1 Ways to Divert a Story to Agony and Despair"

About the RPG Staff IdrSMDK
About the RPG Staff Testbu14

Mini-Biography: 
Hi~ *seductive wink* (XD Just kidding)

I started roleplaying in middle school on Neopets, primarily delving into original characters in the Dragon Riders of Pern series by Anne McCaffrey, or the Shannara Series by Terry Brooks (both are excellent, go check 'em out!), and then started on my own stories with a group of friends in high school in paper and then a few more on a forum website (oh god, it still lives).

I started roleplaying Sailor Moon in the fall of 2011, finally getting over that "._. how can I hope to capture these characters?! Who am I to try?!" thing when I found out that Mamoru RPers were scarce, and as I enjoy playing males, I found a place, tried my best, and was successful (yaaay writing practice!). Since then I've written a few fanfiction focusing on space and creation backstories ((like Queen Serenity and the Silver Crystal, the Golden Crystal, Sailor Cosmos, and a few Silver Millennium stories)) and am pretty comfortable with all this stuff now XD. I have a degree in physics with concentrations in Astrophysics and teaching (thus all my space stuff XD).

And that's me. So alluring.

----------------------------------

Duties
Role Playing Director
Supervisor of the RPG Administrators and RPG Moderators
RP Welcome Area Personnel
RPG Game Coordinator
General Information - FAQ, Town Hall Meetings, RP Activity Points
Coordinator of Hardcore Events
Co-Coordinator of RP Challenges and monthly themes

About the RPG Staff 5R5Eukv
About the RPG Staff Testbu16

Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
Role-Playing Administrator
Previous Username: Sailor Mercury / White Moon Lady 
2018 Silver Millennium Awards Title: ♪Tragic-Writing by Moonlight, Graphic-Making by Daylight♪

Mini-Biography: As with everyone else, I grew up with Sailor Moon during my formative years. I fell out of touch with it for a while, but when the 20th anniversary celebration came along, I fell back into the rabbit hole. I had been looking for a new place to roleplay when I finally found GC. Its RP section was tiny at the time, and I remember trying to join all the new storylines since I was so starved for them xD

I've always had a passion for writing and I learned to roleplay when I was in junior high. It was through other fandoms that I first explored the world of role-playing, and it was only after I joined GC that I started RPing in the Sailor Moon world. And what do you know; I love it. I love these characters more than anything and it gives me great joy to be able to write about them. I used to roleplay original characters mainly, but my love for the senshi have made me become a mainly canon player these days.

However, lately I've been developing ideas for original senshi as well, and I'm always looking for new RP partners, so if you want help or just someone to RP with anytime, let me know!

Duties
Canon Character Profile Reviewer
RPG Graphics and Advertisements
Featured Roleplay Announcer
Roleplayer of the Month Interviewer

Sailor Pluto
Outer Senshi Admin
Previous Username: 

About the RPG Staff Testbu17

Mini-Biography: 

Duties
Otaku Character Profile Reviewer
Co-Coordinator of RP Challenges and monthly themes
Character Adoption Coordinator

About the RPG Staff 7mGGPAj
About the RPG Staff Testbu15

Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Previous Username: Verdandi
2018 Silver Millennium Awards Title: Simultaneous Defender of the Innocents AND Innocent to be Fiercely Defended
Mini-Biography: Hello there! Nice to meet you! <3

I have been RPing since I was about 15 or 16 (I'm too old to remember exactly when I started haha D: ) but it's always been something that has brought me joy and comfort and I love it very much <3 I have loved Sailor Moon since I was very young. I remember playing out little scenarios with my sister in our backyard and using sticks for staves xD I even made my own otaku senshi named Sailor Eclipse! But I didn't start RPing Sailor Moon characters until I joined GC, and it really just feels so good to RP these lovely characters and to make my own otakus <3! There's something about Sailor Moon that always feel right and good <3

The RP events have always been something that I've adored and I always looked forward to seeing what would come up next! And I'm super excited to now be the one who gets to try and bring about that same kind of fun and excitement for everyone! I hope to do my best for you all! <3  

Duties
Coordinator of Casual Role-Play Events
Coordinator of Live-Chat Roleplays
Lady of the Graveyard
Reviewer of Storylines
Past Outer Senshi Admin:

Last edited by Sailor Neptune on 7th January 2019, 7:40 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: About the RPG Staff   About the RPG Staff I_icon_minitime25th April 2018, 3:54 am

About the RPG Staff 4SJ1uOz

The Roleplay Moderators are the backbone of the Role-Playing sections.
They help the RP Admins keep things running smoothly and answer any questions members may have.
These are our current Rainbow Crystal Moderators.

About the RPG Staff 764-56
About the RPG Staff Testbu22

Light
Moderates: Silver Millennium 
2018 Silver Millennium Awards Title: ???, Totally not Chaos
Mini-Biography:
My first introduction to the world of Sailor Moon (excluding watching some random episodes as a kid that I barely remember about) was by trying out its RPG videogame Sailor Moon: Another Story. I always enjoyed astronomy and liked how the show was significantly related to that, plus I found the general concept interesting, so I decided to try watching the original anime. As silly as it could get at times, I found the overall story enjoyable (especially the Classic season - always my favorite).

Originally mostly participating in and hosting GC games, I decided to try a RP event for the first time... and then thought maybe I'd try joining a storyline... and maybe a HC event... and then this happened o_o But yeah... I'm still relatively a newbie when it comes to roleplaying, but it's quite fun with the people here. ^^

Sailor Mercury
Moderates: Tokyo City
2018 Silver Millennium Awards Title: Tiny... Yet Fierce
About the RPG Staff 910-93
Mini-Biography:
Sailor Moon is a series that has impacted my life in more ways than I can count. It provided a beautiful story about friendship and love that gave me an outlet for creativity and community. It introduced me to roleplaying, which became a hobby I'd continue to interact with over the years. I adore the manga, the 90s anime series, the musicals, the Crystal anime... all of it! If it's Sailor Moon related, the likelihood is high that I'll find a way to love it. ♥️

I've been very happy to find The Galaxy Cauldron Forums to participate in, both for discussion and roleplaying. All of the other Sailor Moon-themed forums and games that I previously participated in have closed up shop. It's wonderful to have this place to write and scheme with others in the context of the Sailor Moon universe!

Outside of Sailor Moon and the related roleplaying, I wear frilly-frilly lolita fashion, take ballet classes as an amateur adult, obsessively Instagram my desserts, listen to heavy metal music, and drink hot tea regardless of the weather. ♥️

Retired Rainbow Crystal Moderators:

About the RPG Staff B594384

Last edited by Sailor Neptune on 31st December 2018, 11:07 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: About the RPG Staff   About the RPG Staff I_icon_minitime25th April 2018, 4:01 am

Role-Playing Moderators

Role-Play Moderators have the duty of patrolling the threads within their section and checking to make sure that all of our rules (both RP Section Rules, GC Rules and the Code of Conduct) are being followed, as well as checking for possible member issues (OOC of course; issues happen all the time between characters IC) and making sure OOC posts are in spoilers to keep our RP clean. They're the RP Admin's eyes and ears.

Moderators are expected to be active roleplayers that respect, follow, and support the rules of this section, and are expected to actively participate in staff discussions on how to better the roleplaying experience on the forums, and actively communicate with me their availability and any problems they are having that may negatively affect their duties.

We have 8 sections to moderate at the Galaxy Cauldron Roleplaying Forum. The Casual Events section is moderated by the RP Administrator Sailor Saturn and her assistant. These sections, and their associated moderator, are:

Section 1: Welcome Forum
Moderator: Open

Section 2: OOC and Discussion

Section 3: Silver Millennium
Moderator: Light

Section 4: Tokyo City
Moderator: Sailor Mercury

Section 5: Crystal Tokyo

Section 6: Free-Form

Section 7: Casual Events
Administrator: Sailor Saturn

How to Become a Role-Playing Moderator

If you think you would like to take on the mantle of the Rainbow Crystal Mods, fill out the following application form and hit submit; our Roleplaying Administrators will receive your application and look over it and any other applications received. When the application period is closed, you will be contacted by Sailor Uranus, the Roleplaying Director, as to the status of your application. If you are chosen to become a Roleplay Moderator, you will begin a two-week training process before graduating to fully become a Rainbow Crystal Moderator. If you have any questions or concerns about the application or any duties of being a moderator, ask them via PM to Sailor Uranus and she will respond as quickly as she can.

Any member accepted as a role-playing moderator can later apply to be a role-playing administrator if/when a position opens up.

Role-Playing Moderator Application
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the RPG Staff   About the RPG Staff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the RPG Staff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top