The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Plan B. Or is it Z? I can never remember....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OneToughProsecutor
Star Seed

OneToughProsecutor

Star Seed

Title : Ace Attorney

Plan B. Or is it Z? I can never remember.... Empty
PostSubject: Plan B. Or is it Z? I can never remember....   Plan B. Or is it Z? I can never remember.... I_icon_minitime3rd February 2014, 2:11 pm

I've got a different idea in mind for my Ace Attorney/Sailor Moon/MLP crossover. Instead of having Phoenix or Miles as the protag, I'll make my own Ace Attorney! Bear with me here.

The story is set in a universe where, A. Phoenix and Miles never existed, B. This world is Ace Attorney, Sailor Moon (Pre Crystal Tokyo but Post Galaxia) and Equestria Girls (The MLP movie. DON'T COMPLAIN GUYS THE MOVIE WAS ACTUALLY OKAY.) modeled into one world of pure win.

The OC who I have yet to name, is your average Ace Attorney/MLP/Sailor Moon fan, like yours truly, and considers his life a tad boring. That is until Celestia and Queen Serenity (Usagi's real mom, not Usagi as she is in Crystal Tokyo) appear and say The Dark Age of the Law has arrived due to, Damon Gant, Dahlia Hawthorne, Queen Beryl (Her name for this RP is Courtney Beryl, acting as the Manfred Von Karma of the story) and Sunset Shimmer, the new ace prosecutor. One thing to point out is that the MLP characters are in their EG appearances, only Shimmer never turned into a fire succubus thing.     

With these elements threatening this world of made of win (Seriously, all it needs is Sengoku Basara and we are set. But I don't wanna go tooooo far), Celestia and Queen Serenity turn our hero into a new Defense Attorney. His aide? A certain Fey you all might know....okay I'll spill, it's Mia. Only she's not an actual attorney. At least...not yet. 

See, the OC's aide for the first case, Turnabout Rookie, is Rei, but the thing is...well....Rei kinda is the victim in the second case.

Our hero's cases will face him off against Shimmer in court, with shady witnesses, contradictions, bonds of friendship, new challenges, and, drumroll please.....*dundundundudnudndundun* THE RETURN OF GUMSHOE! 

I got this idea by accident, as I was struggling to come up with a good RP. I almost lost it, but then I remember Godot's words. "The only time a lawyer can cry...is when it's all over." 

PM me for more details, this thing is still in the working stage. Any new ideas and whatnot is always welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Plan B. Or is it Z? I can never remember....   Plan B. Or is it Z? I can never remember.... I_icon_minitime5th February 2014, 2:47 pm

This sounds like it'll be fun! If I were any way versed in Ace Attorney or was little more than literate in MLP I'd join XD u_u but with little free time to dedicate to learning new fandoms, I just hope that your RP gets off the ground! =D Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
OneToughProsecutor
Star Seed

OneToughProsecutor

Star Seed

Title : Ace Attorney

PostSubject: Re: Plan B. Or is it Z? I can never remember....   Plan B. Or is it Z? I can never remember.... I_icon_minitime5th February 2014, 3:35 pm

Thanks Uranus!

Something of a teaser for the RP. Came up with a name for the OC: Victor Monroe. 

We've all seen the Comeback King, Phoenix Wright and Legendary Prosecutor, Miles Edgeworth in action...but what if there existed a world where they were never born...? With no one to inspire Apollo or Athena, the law falls under the Dark Age....Until a visitor from our world arrives under Queen Serenity's and Celestia's orders arrives, ready to fight to the bitter end for the truth!

-Rise of a New Hero!-

Victor: I may be just a rookie Usagi....but know this. I WILL defend Naru in court AND get her a Not Guilty verdict! 

-New Cases!-

Shimmer: The body was found at 9:15 PM by one Sally Newman, just minutes after the end of the concert. 

-New Foes!- 

Shimmer: Still wet behind the ears eh Monroe? 

Victor: H-how do you know who I am?!

Shimmer: Call it a hunch darling~ 

-Old Foes!- 

Beryl: OBJECTION! Your Honor, the verdict is quite clear! 

Victor: OBJECTION! There's a flaw in Miss Mizuno's testimony! I have a right to a cross-examination! 

-Shadowy but familiar Figures pulling the Strings of the Law- 

Dahlia: Now now Mr. Lawyer, are you suggesting I'M the killer~?

Victor: Miss Hawthorne, you're a wolf in a sheep's outfit, of course I'm suggesting that! 

-Old Powers!- 

Victor: (T-this is a Psych Lock!)

Twilight Sparkle: You okay Victor...?

-Return of a Friend!- 

Mia: I might be still new to the courtroom, but I'll help you clear Fluttershy's name! 

-A Court Shattered....-

Victor: It's just like Duel Destines....the court is in shambles....but....it's just like what Phoenix said. "All we can do...is believe in our clients, and fight to the end!" 

Victor Monroe: Ace Attorney.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plan B. Or is it Z? I can never remember....   Plan B. Or is it Z? I can never remember.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plan B. Or is it Z? I can never remember....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top