The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2013, 9:56 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2013, 10:03 am

Ami Nodded "that's probably a good idea if we can find some rope unless someone else has found some." she said. Standing up she looked around. "So I have found anything new other than the fact that unlike Michiru Rei was not knocked unconscious with anything heavy but in fact who ever did it used chloroform. So it would have had to have been someone standing right next to her to do it." she said looking around at everyone. "So the question is who could have gotten close enough to Rei to do it. Problem is that could be any of us. we also know it wasn't me since Mako locked me into another room." she said "but I've also found reason to be suspicious of Minako as well while I was locked in the room." she said holding up the diary she had found earlier. "I find something at the end of the entry to be slightly suspicious." she said before reading the entry out loud

Minako's diary wrote:
Mamoru-san is throwing some fancy fundraising party. He can’t pass up an opportunity to throw a posh event, can he? Anyway, I’m not gonna pass up an opportunity to drink and dance – for free – so I’m coming of course. All the girls are too! I’m going to wear my gorgeous red dress and win the hearts of everyone. 

Oops. I might have drunk a little bit too much punch.  I’m feeling a bit dizzy… or is that just from constantly being spun around the dance floor constantly? None of these guys even know how to waltz properly…

Mamoru had fallen. He probably drank too much punch too. I wouldn’t worry about him.

Okay… everyone else is unconscious as well. That is probably a cause for alarm. The girls are fine, though.

Mako is telling Usagi to ‘check’ Mamoru. Riiight… I know what you actually mean…. Not that I’d touch him with a ten foot pole.

Blackout 1
The lights are out. Everyone seems to decide this means looking around in the dark and splitting up is a fantastic idea. Oh well… if they really want to die…

Rei and Mako are going off to Entrance Hall A. Usagi and Ami are going to the lounge. I’ve decided to go with Usagi and Ami because they’re heading toward the area where this diary is hidden… and a girl needs to protect her secrets.

The lights came back on before we could find anything, so we met back up in the ballroom. We found Haruka looking distressed over a new knocked out victim; Michiru. Everyone immediately jumped into the conclusion that she’s the one responsible for the deed. Wow, slow down there, cowgirls…

Usagi said that only Haruka and I could have done it. I am offended. I most certainly did not knock out Michiru. Et tu, Usagi?

Usagi and Mako search around the ballroom, so do I. It was determined that Michiru’s cause of KO was blunt force trauma. Ooh! Look! I know big words! (Learnt that one from a crime TV show).

Blackout 2

Usagi wants to search the snack area. Typical.

When the lights are on again, nobody’s on the floor. But look what I found! An advanced sciences book lying on a table near Michiru’s body! Who else could this belong to but Ami? Problem is, I was holding onto her arm during the first blackout… Or at least, what I perceive to be her arm.

Blackout 3

Mako and Ami are going to the General Powder Room. Usagi and Rei are pairing off to the Men’s Room. They’ve generously left me with Haruka-san. Too bad I can’t see her in this pitch darkness. Also, her actual lover is lying on the ground beside her. Probably a bad idea to try anything. She suggests we go and search the Lounge.

However, I do feel it’s time for Rei to go to bed… She’s been so especially cranky.
Ami looked around to see if anyone else caught onto what she had found suspicious. than again it could be Ami being a bit to anilitical again but it was better to look to into something than not look into it enough.
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2013, 11:14 am

"I think searching for a rope to tie up Makoto is a good idea, Haruka." Usagi said. 

Ami was reading out of Minako's diary. Usagi decided to join her.

"I wonder when you found her diary, Ami? Anyways... I don't see how... Huh? This last line is kind of odd." 

Could it have foreshadowed Rei getting knocked out? Is Minako brainwashed?  
Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2013, 11:24 am

"I found it before Mako-chan Locked me in the lady's room." she said. "and that's what I was thinking to but at the moment I find Mako a bit more suspicious at the moment. I do however believe that whoever has the handkerchief that was used to knock Rei out is likely our culprit the question is how to figure out who has it." she said looking at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2013, 12:48 pm

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 3074743337

Mako's point about proving Ami's innocence was certainly valid, but that still didn't mean anything. Maybe there were more than two culprits. Maybe Mako and Ami were working together and Mako was giving her an alibi while she went and knocked Rei out herself.

Minako was surprised when Ami said she'd found her diary and started to read it out loud. Well, that was fun. She did not appreciate her private thoughts being shared at all.

"Well, I don't know what's more suspicious, my throwaway line in the diary or this."

Minako had found something from her search. It was a handkerchief adorned with bunny heads on it and it had some kind of leftover liquid on it. She sniffed it carefully, made sure to keep it not too close in case she accidentally knocked herself out. "Looks to be chloroform. And the bunny pattern... is this yours, Usagi?" she narrowed her eyes at her blonde friend.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2013, 12:56 pm

Ami's attention turned to Usagi when she saw the handkerchief. "Usagi any ideas on how that got there because from what I'm getting is you and Rei were searching together which means you would have been close enough to do something and seeing that their is no doubting it's yours. and add to that is has what was used to knock out rei on it." she said raising an eyebrow. She crossed her arms watching the blond as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2013, 1:02 pm

Wait, WHAT???????????????????

"Ami-Chan, Minako, may I please see that handkerchief?" Usagi asked.
Back to top Go down
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2013, 1:49 pm

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 1333987389 

- Minako, you clutz! You having the handkerchief only points out to you as the suspect!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2013, 2:13 pm

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 3074743337

Minako handed the handkerchief to Usagi though she briefly wondered if this was a good idea. When Makoto spoke up, she sighed. "I don't have the handkerchief, I just found it on the ground while I was searching Rei's body! You were all here, I'm sure someone saw me pick it up just now."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2013, 2:38 pm

The fact that a handkerchief with a bunny design had been found with a drug on it made it seem very suspicious. Who else would have such a handkerchief except for Usagi?

But Makoto's reaction to it seemed really off. "Why would Minako show us if she were the one to use the handkerchief?" Haruka asked Makoto. "If she was the one to use it, wouldn't she try to hide it, instead of giving it out for everyone to see? That just doesn't make sense to me. I believe a culprit would have just pretended not to find it at all. It sounds like you're trying to pin blame on everyone else without any true reason behind it. Almost like you are trying to hide behind any small clue we find so that you can have no blame at all. And that seems really suspicious."

Haruka shook her head. "I'm tired of standing around doing nothing while more of us are being picked off one by one. I vote we knock out Makoto. She is acting so strange, almost desperate, and all of her reactions do not make sense."
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2013, 2:43 pm

Ami nodded agreeing with Haruka. "I thought she was acting suspicious after the first black out ended and this is just making her seem just that much more suspicious. I agree with Haruka and think we should knock out Mako-chan as well as much as I hate to think that any of us would want to do this to anyone else in our team."
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2013, 2:51 pm

And Makoto decides to accuse Minako?

Usagi placed the handkerchief on a table nearby. "I do believe that this would most logically implicate me, however, this, like the science textbook earlier, could've been used to frame me. However, Makoto has been acting oddly ever since Michiru got knocked out, and with her knocking out Rei and odd behavior now, I vote to knock her out."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2013, 3:06 pm

Host Note! wrote:
Yo! So I requested earlier that all votes be bold and red, but I'll let these first ones slide. =) In the future though, please bold and red!

Votes to KO Makoto:
Haruka (Sailor Pluto)
Ami (Nao Uranus)
Usagi (Mercury_Viola)

With five players conscious, it only takes three to KO.
Feeling deep in their hearts that something was off about Makoto, and knowing that they had to do something before they were all undone, Haruka snatched the handkerchief from Minako's grasp and in one quick movement, held it to Makoto's face. While the chemical had faded somewhat, it was still potent.

Makoto struggled against Haruka's attack, but Ami and Usagi both rushed forward, both visibly upset as they helped restrain their friend, each taking an arm until Makoto started to relax, fainting. Ami glanced at Haruka, who pulled the handkerchief away immediately, and helped Makoto to the ground, lying her beside Rei.

Makoto has been knocked out.

Host Note! wrote:
=D Remember, unlike Mafia, I don't reveal roles when someone gets K.O. You either have to find their diaries and solidify their status, or wait until I call game. ((NOTE: if someone is KO and their diaries don't make their role really clear, I'll state at the end their role.))

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 868675979 and I call game only when there are nothing but mafia left (not just that they outnumber the townies) or there are nothing but townies left and I feel like I've had my fun. XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21st November 2013, 5:31 am

Quote :
BLACKOUT
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21st November 2013, 6:05 am

One down, one to go... hopefully.

Thankfully, Usagi had gotten used to the lights turning off sporadically. With only a little hesitation, she said "Um... Haruka, do you want to check the sun room for Makoto's diary? Maybe it might have more clues in it?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2013, 7:56 am

Haruka frowned, and looked away from Makoto. It felt wrong to attack their own friend, but with everything going on, what other choice did they have?

Hearing Usagi's request, Haruka's frown deepened. It seemed kind of like an odd request. Why specifically her? Was Usagi implying that she wanted Haruka off by herself? There was still the matter of the handkerchief having a bunny design. That seemed pretty suspicious, all in all.

Regardless, Haruka nodded in response to Usagi's suggestion. "Alright, I can do that." They did need more clues, after all. They were sitting ducks without some more information.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th November 2013, 7:46 am

Quote :
sorry! was away yesterday ^^ 

Yes! Still searching in pairs!
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th November 2013, 7:48 am

"Okay then, let's go" Usagi said, as the pair made their way towards the sunroom.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th November 2013, 8:43 am

Game Host wrote:
It didn't feel like it was the right time... but then, it would be so easy...

Haruka went off with Usagi.

Minako stayed with Ami.

And the two brainwashed girls found that they had their chance. Right time or not, it was time to end it, and end it they did.

Would the two brainwashed girls knock out their victims, please?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th November 2013, 8:56 pm

It had been building up for a while—the mysterious presence nobody knew about. But the moment Haruka went off with Usagi, leaving Minako alone with Ami, it finally took full control. There were only two innocents left… and two brainwashed girls who had each gotten their alone time with them. No time like the present.

Before Ami could realize what was going on, in the darkness Minako’s hand shot out with precision, injecting her arm with a syringe she seemingly produced out of nowhere. The liquid inside would instantly knock out her friend for the rest of the night. Once the deed was done and she heard the thud of a body on the floor, Minako loomed above her smartest friend, a smirk that was not at all Minako-like on her lips. “Stole this from your own little lab. Fooled you the entire night. Not so much the silly dumb blonde anymore, am I?”

She leaned down and smiled in the dark, even knowing that Ami would never see it. “Good night, genius girl.”
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th November 2013, 4:40 am

They hadn't reached the Sun Room before the presence, dark and thirsty and overwhelming, took over her mind.

Haruka stopped in her steps and a cruel half-smile came to her lips. With the darkness as a cloak, Haruka reached out behind her towards Usagi with the utmost precision, and grabbed the other girl's arm in a deathly tight grip.

She pulled Usagi towards herself, turning the girl with one hand and the other clenching the drug drenched handkerchief. Even the bunny decorations looked sinister in the dark.

Usagi struggled against her, but Haruka was far stronger than her, and even more so with the presence heightening her every move. She placed the handkerchief over Usagi's face, pressing tightly so that the girl would have no choice but to breathe in the drug.

"Shhh," Haruka said, almost lovingly, even as she held on even tighter. Usagi's movements began to slow, futile in their efforts. "Sleep well, Odango."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th November 2013, 11:42 am

With the final obstacles out of her way, the witch had one of her puppets collapse, sending the other to unlock the door and let her in. She smiled up at the beautiful blonde, placing a hand softly on his (her?) beautiful face before making them, too, collapse. Softly she strode, picking her way through the entrance hall and into the main ballroom, around tables, careful not to step on her unknowning benefactors. She found the head table, the man in charge, and took the checkbook out of his front pocket, along with the envelope filled with donations. With a bit of magic, she, too, stole the account number that would give her access to all of that money...

And just like that, she was gone. 

Eventually the poison in the wine and champagne would wear off and they would wake up. Eventually the girls her puppets had to undo would awaken, too; but she, and the money, and her kids, would be long gone. They'd make a new life for themselves in America, and finally she'd get her happily ever after.

THE END.
Back to top Go down
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th November 2013, 4:52 pm

Hum... Hurray?

One question though: If I was protector, how come Rei got knocked out in the General Powder Room?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th November 2013, 5:00 pm

RayOfHope wrote:
Hum... Hurray?

One question though: If I was protector, how come Rei got knocked out in the General Powder Room?
Good question, terrible answer.

Answer: I totally forgot about the protector role until after your character died. That's totally my bad and I'm sorry about it. x_x
Back to top Go down
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th November 2013, 7:55 pm

Sailor Uranus wrote:
RayOfHope wrote:
Hum... Hurray?

Good question, terrible answer.

Answer: I totally forgot about the protector role until after your character died. That's totally my bad and I'm sorry about it. x_x
GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 1637294219
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th November 2013, 11:15 am

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 3541594201  the game had been going on for a long time and I wasn't used to it taking that long, lol, so my role rules kinda flew out of my head. so in my head Ami was safe because Mako chose to go with her, rather than the whole parlor being safe because Mako was in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥

View previous topic View next topic Back to top