The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ Empty
PostSubject: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime12th November 2013, 5:41 pm

Clue: Night Under the Stars!

Clue Gameplay

Clue Rules:

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ Clue210 

Mamoru stood behind by the open doorway, sipping his champagne as he enjoyed the music wafting through the ballroom; the night air behind him was pleasant, the murmured  voices of the dancers creating an amiable atmosphere – the gala was a success, and he was sure the funds raised would be a huge step forward for the children’s hospital. The ticket price had been hefty, and things would be tight for him for a while, but it was worth it to see Usako and the girls happy and know that the money was for a worthy cause. He was glad that Ami had brought it to their attention.

The convention center was decorated with stars, the table cloths either black or midnight blue and covered with glitter; he grimaced minutely and resisted the urge to check his cheek again – the small gifts given out had included a glitter-infused lip gloss that Usako had only too willingly tried out and immediately transferred to him for that brief moment they had been alone, and he had yet to determine whether he was as glittery as her lips had been. With a soft sigh, he smiled; even if he were, he supposed he didn’t mind that much.

He found her dancing with Makoto out on the floor, his rose, picked clean of thorns, tucked into her hair, matching the corsage on her wrist. He would have to steal her for the next dance… but as he watched, the room began to spin. He shook his head and immediately put down the champagne; he didn’t think he had had too much, but the disorientation could be a side effect? But as he looked around he realized it had to have been something more sinister at work. People all over were holding their heads, groaning, or falling to their knees. Behind him the door crashed closed; he turned to see a shadowy figure retreating. “Hey!” he yelled after them, giving chase until the world turned from dancing shadows to complete darkness.

Mamoru (and all NPCs) is(are) K.O.

Players:
Merc Viola as Usagi
Anait as Rei
Nao as Ami
Rei as Michiru
White Moon Lady!Mercury as Minako
Verdi!Pluto as Haruka
Ray as Makoto

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 20th November 2013, 3:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime12th November 2013, 6:08 pm

"Wow, Mako-Chan, you're such a great dancer" Usagi exclaimed as the violins finished playing. "Your future husband will be so lucky at your wedding!"

"Speaking of future husbands, now I must dance with-" She quickly noticed that he had collapsed after turning around. 

"MAMO-CHAN! Are you Ok? What happened?!" she exclaimed as she bent over his body. "You're alive, right? Who did this to you?"
Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime12th November 2013, 6:15 pm

Ami laughed at something her mother had said when the elder had started holding her head. "Mama!" she called running around the table. She was able to catch her mother and lay her gently on the floor before Kneeling next to her to check for a pulse. It was faint but it was there to her relief. It was than the blue haired girl heard Usagi calling for Mamoru. Quickly getting up the blue haired girl ran over kneeling by Mamoru. "I think he's OK for now Usagi-chan just knocked out." she said hoping she was right.
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime12th November 2013, 6:19 pm

"Thank god he's fine-and Ami, you're okay too, right?" Usagi said, glad that Mamoru wasn't as injured as she had thought. "Did you see who did it?"
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 1:09 am

"I'm fine." She said looking at usagi. "I'm afraid i didn't see who did it to distracted by my mother collapsing." Ami said she did find it strange that every one but the senshi had collapsed so suddenly.
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 4:55 am

"Is she all right?" Usagi asked with a concerned expression. 

Half of the people in the ballroom had collapsed by now. The only people who were standing appeared to be her and Ami.

"Is everyone okay? Why are we the only people here still standing?"
Back to top Go down
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 6:06 am

Makoto was still "unblishing" from Usako's comment when she realized people had fallen to the ground.

- Uh, what!?

All of a sudden her little dream party had turned into disaster, and it took her a moment to cope with it.

She saw Ami and Usagi checking Mamoru. He was out but alright it seemed.

Makoto was more than just a little angry at this, but she would hold back for now.

- Everyone, we should stick together! This can't be a coincidence!

Said Makoto taking charge. She was doing her best to disguise just how worried she was...
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 11:45 am

Rei had felt much more comfortable watching everyone enjoy themselves than be out there herself.  Suddenly she noticed that several guests were dropping to the floor.  Rei stood for a moment making sure it wasn't a gas that had taken everyone out before making her way out onto the floor looking for anyone who remained awake.

Rei hadn't taken more than a few steps before she could hear Usagi yelling about Mamoru.  She quickly made her way over to the sound and saw Usagi, Ami, and Makoto all together next to a collapsed Mamoru.  

"Is anybody else awake?" Rei asked upon her arrival.  While talking she scanned the room looking for anything suspicious.
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 11:47 am

"Rei-Chan! Mako-Chan! I'm so glad you're okay!" Usagi exclaimed, relieved that two more of her friends were still standing. "Have you seen anyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 12:00 pm

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ 4039879955 

Haruka had extracted herself from the dance floor, giving all of her adoring fans the excuse that she just needed a moment to rest. They all had seemed a little disappointed, but after one more charming grin and a promise that she'd be back, her fans had dispersed into the crowd to leave her alone.

Haruka leaned up again the table, popping a few chips into her mouth. She smiled at the sight of Usagi dancing with Makoto, though her gaze did not linger for long. She searched for Michiru within the crowded room and was a little disappointed that she could not find the beautiful woman.

Well, perhaps Michiru had found herself a quiet little place to relax in. Haruka would keep an eye out for her, and then pounce as soon as Michiru showed herself again. There really was only one person she wished to dance with at this ball, after all.

Munching on another handful of chips, Haruka frowned as she realized people were beginning to falter and stumble, before falling to the ground.

"Oi! Are you okay?" Haruka called out to the nearest woman who had fallen right in front of her. A streak of gold caught her eye and Haruka turned to look. Usagi and her girls were crowded over the prone body of Mamoru Chiba.

The unknown woman forgotten for the moment, Haruka jogged over to the others. "What's going on here? Is Chiba okay?"

Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 1:31 pm

Michiru had been leaning against the wall behind the crowds dancing, watching Haruka with a faint smile on her face and a roll of her eyes. Could that woman go anywhere without attracting a hoard of fangirls..? Just as well Michiru wasn't the jealous type, of course...

She watched Haruka disentangle herself from the crowd and glance around. Alright, now she could finally have her other half all to herself. She pushed herself off the wall and began to walk in Haruka's direction when the lady and gentleman in front of her began grabbing their heads and stumbling to their knees.

"Oh, my goodness... Are you alright?" She reached out to try and support them, when movement around the hall caught her eye. It seemed like... everyone... was falling. No, wait - there she was; there was Haruka, and she was fine (thank God!).

Before she could shout to her partner, Haruka began jogging over to a small group remaining standing. Michiru recognised instantly that it was her fellow senshi, and ran over to join them.
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 2:41 pm

Game Host Announcement! wrote:
Hey guys!

I have everyone's diaries hidden! ((hooray!)) and key clues placed, and we're ready to rock and roll! 

This phase is considered "Day Phase" (the lights are all on!) but I would like to point out that you can search for one specific thing during the day, but you cannot leave the area everyone gathers in. For example, if you chose you could search the doorway right now, or search Mamoru for a specific clue. You could choose to check his retinas, pat down his clothing, smell his breath, feel his pulse, etc., and if the roll is in your favor I'll tell you what you find.

I'll give these gameplay additional hints every now and again. =)
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 2:44 pm

"Haruka! Michiru! I'm so glad you're okay!" 

"But isn't it a little odd that we're the only ones.... what is it's a new enemy? What is they've broken into the gala? What if one of us is brainwashed to do their bidding?"

"I really think that we should search Mamoru, to see if there are any clues on his body. Does anyone agree with me?"
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 3:27 pm

Ami smiled releaved to see everyone else join her and Usagi.It was good to know everyone was OK. "Yea I think Mama's OK." sh said a little late at answering Usagi's earlier question. "It's probably a good Idea." she bluenette said thinking of exactly what they should check first as she eyed the man now laying on the floor.
Back to top Go down
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 5:13 pm

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ 1333987389 

- Huh? Check Mamo-chan?

Said Makoto. She leaned forward towards Mamoru's body in a curious fashion, her intense face brushed off for a moment to give way to mild amusement. 

- Uh? *giggle*, what am I thinking?

She quickly nodded in disapproval to herself and blushed.

- Maybe you should do it Usagi. You're the one who's "personal" with him.
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 5:45 pm

"Okay, Mako-Chan. I'll look over his body" Usagi said as she began to examine Mamoru's face, chest, arms, and legs.

I guess I shouldn't have used so much lipgloss, she thought as she noticed the cluster of sparkles on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 6:03 pm

While Usagi checked over everything else Ami Knelt down and started checking for a pulse to make sure he was in fact still alive. 'what's going on it was just supposed to be a nice night to earn money for the children's Hospital.' she thought looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 7:15 pm

Game Host wrote:

BLACKOUT!

The room suddenly goes dark, leaving them all in temporary blindness until their eyes adjust to the faint light from outside and the emergency exit panels above them. 

What comes next?!
1. Your character may choose to look around, to try to find something, or they could choose to stay put.
2. If you decide to go off, you must bring a partner with you. Safety in numbers and all. Declare where you will search and, if the die rolls in your favor, you might just find something.
3. My two brainwashed girls also get a roll - if the die rolls in their favor, one of you might not be awake when the lights come back on. >) 

This blackout phase will end.... probably sometime tomorrow morning during my planning period. XD If you go searching and find anything, I'll PM you that information before turning the lights back on.

Oh, and if someone gets KO, I'll tell them and whomever was searching with them. => A reminder: there are no 'final post's for people who get KO in this game. =D choose your words and theories wisely~ and whisper them only to people you trust, if you value your life~

Readysetgo!
Back to top Go down
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 8:31 pm

Makoto saw that the situation was getting out of hand and she did not like it. You can't fight what you can't see, she wasn't used to being so helpless. If this ball was a trap, it couldn't have gone smoother.

- G...Guys, what should we do? M...Maybe we should stick together, c...covering each other?

She said, not sure of where to even look whilst saying it. Feeling aprehended, she started looking for a weapon, probably a wine glass of some sort. She would have to fumble about.

Noticing her hands were shaking, Makoto decided she had enough of being afraid.

- Aw... to hell with it! Usagi-chan! Rei-chan! Ami-chan! Are you alright!? Can you see what's going on!?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 8:48 pm

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ 3074743337 

Mamoru isn't bad at throwing parties...

Minako side-eyed the man as she sipped from her glass, admitting grudgingly that he had done something nice tonight by giving them a good time and raising funds for a noble cause at the same time. It was just like him to do something like this. Still - Minako looked around, searching for something to criticize - not enough men. Definitely not enough gorgeous men for her to ogle.

She spied another one of those mediocre guys looking her way and already walking toward her, no doubt asking her for a dance, when suddenly he seemed to lose his balance. Gods, there's no way this one could dance. Minako was about to make a hasty exit when he proceeded to fall to the floor. Eh?

And then everyone followed suit like dominoes. Minako looked around, immediately on high alert. People were collapsing all over the place, and... Usagi's scream made her turn. Mamoru had fallen too. Her friends had quickly gathered around him, and Minako followed suit. She arrived in time to see Usagi checking over Mamoru to see what was wrong.

Then... the lights went out. "I have a very bad feeling about this..." Her eyes were starting to adjust to their surroundings and she stood alert, ready for what might happen next. "Does anyone know where they keep the flashlights around here?"
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 8:55 pm

Rei thought that searching Mamoru's body was a good idea but then the lights went out.  Rei stayed calm and tried to assess the situation. Was the blackout planned?  "We're like sitting ducks in here, we should split up and try to look for clues to the culprit." She said.  Her eyes started to adjust to the low light and she began making the outlines of doors to the other rooms.  "I want to go search entrance hall A, who wants to go with me?"  She knew it wouldn't be smart to go by herself.
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime14th November 2013, 4:50 am

Looks like there's nothing suspicious on his body...

And then the lights went out.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" Usagi screamed, grabbing onto Ami's arm.

"Ami-Chan, are you ok? Do you want to come with me in searching the building?"
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime14th November 2013, 6:56 am

Ami looked up as the lights went out. That wasn't planed at all as far as she knew. that meant the person responsible for this whole thing had done it.

Lost in her thoughts Ami jumped when she felt Usagi grab onto her. She gave the blond a smile and nodded when asked if she wanted to search with her. "Sure Usagi-Chan where were you wanting to look?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime14th November 2013, 8:43 am

"Hmmm... maybe the lounge? Or the ladies' room?"
Back to top Go down
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime14th November 2013, 9:31 am

Makoto began to see in the dark now, and she saw the girls were starting to disperse. Maybe sticking by the Grand Ball Room wasn't a good idea.

- Rei, I'll go with you!

She didn't like leaving the others for themselves, but she couldn't be in two places at once...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime14th November 2013, 9:54 am

Quote :
Okay! so in the pitch dark, I have

Usagi and Ami are going to go search the lounge or ladies' room (they were walking in that general direction)

Rei and Makoto are searching Entrance Hall A.

Minako, Haruka and Michiru have not moved yet. ((You don't have to go anywhere if you don't want to)). 

I will PM the lucky clue winner shortly and we will move out of blackout phase within a few hours!

Note about RPing during the blackout phase!
Once you have partnered off, you only talk to your partner VIA PM until the lights come back on and everyone rushes back to the predetermined meeting place!
Back to top Go down
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime14th November 2013, 11:49 am

Makoto also searches entrance hall.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime14th November 2013, 11:58 am

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ 3074743337

As the others started moving off to different directions, Minako latched onto Ami's other arm, the one Usagi wasn't already grabbing on. "Wait for me! Don't leave me alone in the dark!"

She shook her head and tried not to shiver. "For the record, I'm an expert at horror movies, and splitting up is always a bad idea. Also, going off to places in the dark. All of this is a bad idea. Just saying."
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime14th November 2013, 12:25 pm

"I know, Minako, but Ami and I have already agreed on searching the lounge-however we wouldn't mind you coming with us, as three heads are better than two-right?" Usagi said, trying to control her fear.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime14th November 2013, 2:02 pm

Quote :
Makoto and Rei are searching the Entrance Hall A.

Minako Usagi and Ami are searching the Lounge.

Haruka and Michiru stay put.

A short time later, as the girls were searching their separate areas for clues, the lights come back on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥

View previous topic View next topic Back to top