The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th November 2013, 3:38 pm

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 1333987389 GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 New-sailor-moon-image-icon06_zpsae15314dGCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 1333987389 

- Huh?

Makoto stumbles a little, looks around, and says:

- Hey Rei, maybe we should go back see if everyone's alright.
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th November 2013, 3:42 pm

Usagi blinked a little a the lights came back on. 

"Ami-Chan, Minako, maybe we should meet back with the others and see if they found anything?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th November 2013, 5:00 pm

The lights coming back on surprised Rei. She wanted to search more but being separated for too long could mean trouble. 
"That sounds like a good idea," Rei replied, "maybe the others found something."
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th November 2013, 6:09 pm

Ami was a bit releaved to see the lights come back on. "Yea lets head that way to see whats up with everyone else." she said with a nod and leading the blonds back to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th November 2013, 4:02 am

Haruka was glad to see Michiru join their group. With everything going on, she had been afraid that maybe Michiru had been caught up in all of this, especially since she hadn't seen the other woman in a little while. But seeing her, taking in the sight of her hair that fell in gentle waves, and the soft porcelain of her skin, Haruka couldn't help but to smile in relief, despite the severity of their situation.

The lights going off was a bit of an annoyance, however. It felt too contrived to be a coincidence, which meant that this was most definitely a planned attack of some sort. That only put Haruka even more on edge.

The other girls decided to split off together to go look in the other rooms, but Haruka felt it better to simply just stay here with Michiru. Someone should stay close to all of the fallen bodies, in case someone tried to do something to them. It would be better to keep watch, rather than to allow whoever was responsible the free reign on these poor souls.

Though, it was incredibly difficult to see in this dark.

Haruka frowned. "Seems like this won't be just a relaxing night after all," she said to Michiru.

Since listening was the main sense still left to her in this darkness, Haruka as listened intently as she could for the sound of anything that sounded off. But she couldn't help but have her mind wander a little. Who was behind all of this? Were the other girls were okay to be alone? Maybe she should have gone with them to help protect them, but surely they would be okay in pairs. Right?

The lights suddenly came on, and Haruka blinked against the sudden brightness until her eyes adjusted. Then she looked around, but saw nothing different around her. That was good.

"Good thing the lights are back on, eh?" Haruka turned to face Michiru, a smile on her lips. With the lights back on, things didn't feel quite so dire.

But the smile died on her lips in an instant.

"Mi... Michiru?" Haruka fell to her knees by Michiru's side. She reached out, even though a part of her was afraid to touch the unmoving woman. "Michiru! Wake up!" Gentle prodding was not eliciting any kind of response, and a slight panic began to settle in and so she shook a little harder. "Michiru!"
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th November 2013, 6:37 am

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 1333987389 GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 New-sailor-moon-image-icon06_zpsae15314dGCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 1333987389 

Makoto arrived at the Grand Ball Room and stood by the side watching in silent chock.
- Haruka... What happened here?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th November 2013, 7:25 am

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 3074743337

"Fine, I'll stay and keep you both safe," Minako claimed bravely, trying not to hold onto her friends so tightly anymore. The three of them proceeded to move into the lounge, though she wasn't sure what they were looking for exactly or why they were groping around for it in the dark.

The good news: not long after that, the lights came back on. Minako nodded eagerly when Ami suggested they go back to the ballroom and meet up with the others. "Yeah, that sounds like the sensible thing to do." When they arrived back, however, something seemed to have happened during the blackout. Michiru appeared to be unconscious, with Haruka looking panicked beside her. Minako rushed to the both of them, the color draining from her face.

"What happened to Michiru-san?"
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th November 2013, 7:35 am

Ami didn't even bother asking what happened she just ran up dropping down by Michiru checking over the other girl. She seems to be all right." she said re leaved. "Haruka-San did you see or hear anything suspicious?" she asked the blond.
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th November 2013, 7:43 am

"Well, let's see if..... MICHIRU!!!! Are you okay?" Usagi screamed as she noticed the unconscious Michiru lying on the floor, being examined by Haruka and Ami, while Makoto and Minako stood nearby. "Did you see who did it, Haruka? You're fine too, right?"
Back to top Go down
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th November 2013, 8:09 am

Looking angry and jumpy, Minako hits the nearest table with her closed fists and says:
- Haruka, you were the only one on the Grand Ball weren't you? What do you have to say for yourself!?
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th November 2013, 9:10 am

Upon her arrival back in the Grand Ball room Rei saw an unconscious Michiru surrounded by the girls. It was Haruka who had spent the black out with her, if it wasn't her it would have been impossible to be near Michiru and not hear or feel anything and if it was her... This was very suspicious. Rei stood back as the other girls questioned Haruka. She watched for any sign that would give her away.

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 15th November 2013, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hahahahah spell check. "Harsha" and "Red" XD)
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th November 2013, 3:53 pm

Usagi was trying to make sense of it all. Michiru had just been knocked out, and the only other person she'd been in the room with was Haruka. Both Rei and Makoto thought that she had done it, but she wouldn't hurt her lover, right?

Except when people are brainwashed, they don't really act like themselves.... you've seen this with Mamoru.....

Don't think about that! It'll just make it worse!

She cleared her throat and began to talk "I'm sorry, Haruka, but I agree with Rei and Makoto in believing that you are the most likely culprit in injuring Michiru. However, there's also a slim chance that the person who injured her did it while we were all splitting up, as it'd be harder for them to be seen."
Back to top Go down
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th November 2013, 5:16 pm

- No way! I would've noticed it! I left the Ball Room after Usagi and Ami left for the lounge and Rei headed to the ENtrance Hall. And nothing happened before then!
Makoto knitted her eyes.
- Things are looking bad for you Haruka. Don't just stand there in silence, say something!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2013, 12:33 am

Haruka couldn't believe what she was hearing. They were accusing *her* for this? Part of her wanted to just ignore the absurd accusations and focus on trying to get Michiru to wake up. But she couldn't just let these girls go on accusing her of  attacking the woman she loved. What were they thinking?

"How can you girls possibly thinking that?" Haruka shook her head. "Just because I was in the same room doesn't mean that I had to be the one to do this. Why would the culprit decide to be in the same exact room as their victim, wouldn't that be a little suspicious?"

She faltered for a moment, glancing back down at the unmoving Michiru. Seeing the beautiful woman this still and unmoving was a frightening thing. "How could you possibly think I would ever harm Michiru?" This was said almost to herself as she watched Michiru for moment longer.

But then she pushed those feelings aside to glare up at the girls once more. "Besides, have any of you even checked the area for clues before jumping on me?" The words were angry, and Haruka felt surprised by them. To think that any of them would do something like this was absurd. But this whole night was full of twists and turns everywhere, and dammit, Michiru was lying on the floor right now, and Haruka wanted answers!

She looked specifically at Makoto and, sadly, Usagi too. "To me, accusing someone instantly without any real reason or clue, that sounds more suspicious. Maybe you're trying to cover up for something."
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2013, 5:46 am

"Haurka, I'm sorry about Michiru, but I'm innocent in this matter" Usagi said, "and I wasn't in the room long enough to do anything. The only people who possibly could've done it were you and Minako, as she spent some time alone in here before joining Ami and I."

"However, I do think searching this area of the ballroom is a good idea. Does anyone else agree with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2013, 8:01 am

Ami said Michiru was alright, but she was clearly unconscious, so she couldn't be that alright. What could have caused her to collapse? Haruka seemed to be fine aside from the fact that she was obviously shaken. What surprised Minako was when Mako immediately jumped on her, accusing her to be the one who did this to Michiru. Minako was horrified. Haruka was the person that loved Michiru the most, but she had to admit if they were standing so close, to not notice anything amiss would have been suspicious. Still, Mako was also being uncharacteristically aggressive about all this.

There was actual fear on Haruka's face - fear for Michiru - and it was something she didn't see often. When Usagi spoke again, however, Minako looked at her in surprise. "Um, I was holding Ami's arm the whole time. When you guys moved, I moved. Ask her." Minako was hurt that Usagi would even say that she could have possibly done it. She was starting to get suspicious of her friend for throwing such an accusation that made no sense.

"Well, let's go look for clues around here before we point fingers at anyone else," she said, suppressing her annoyance and suspicion by focusing on trying to be the sensible leader that she was supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2013, 8:22 am

Game Host Announcement wrote:
Remember: the only actions I listen to or respond to are bolded and, during the day, specific.

For planning purposes for players: the next blackout phase will start in five hours.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2013, 9:05 am

"I guess I'll search this section of the ballroom (section 2)" Usagi said, hoping for more evidence to turn up.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2013, 10:06 am

Besides Haruka being in the same room as Michiru they had no real evidence of anything at this point. Before things got more crazy and more groundless accusations were thrown around Rei decided that more clues were needed.  "Why don't we search Michiru's body for evidence or what caused her to faint?"
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2013, 1:07 pm

mercury_viola_rhapsody wrote:
"I guess I'll search this section of the ballroom (section 2)" Usagi said, hoping for more evidence to turn up.
"To specify, I'd like to see if we could find anything here that could've knocked out Michiru"
Back to top Go down
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2013, 1:23 pm

Makoto twists her head, closes her eyes and perks her nose before uttering a "hmph".
She broodingly searches section 2 of Ballroom giving off weird glances to everyone

OOC:
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2013, 1:59 pm

Since she was already kneeling next to the aquanette Ami decided to see if she could find the cause Michiru's KO by searching her body.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2013, 3:58 pm

Quote :
As everyone searched for pretty much the same thing, I'll announce the findings here:

You find that Michiru was knocked out via someone hitting her in the head, hard! 

Another blackout will start in one hour; if you would like to knock someone out, now's the time to try.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2013, 5:41 pm

Quote :
In this midst of discussion and discoveries, THE LIGHTS GO OUT AGAIN!

You may choose to stay put or head out to search. Blackout ends in four hours.
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2013, 6:13 pm

So whomever knocked Michiru out did it with a heavy object? But there isn't really anything nearby that could.... unless you count those wineglasses on the snack table.

I'm hungry...

And then the lights went out again.

"Ah! Um, does anyone want to search the area near the snack table with me?"
Back to top Go down
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2013, 8:09 pm

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 New-sailor-moon-image-icon06_zpsae15314d

- Usagi you ditz, this is NO time for eating!
Makoto had started trembling now. With everyone gathered in the same place, there was no doubt the culprit was around.
She took another deep breath and held tight for that wine glass...
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2013, 9:18 pm

Rei decided to stay in the ball room.  It's possible that Haruka wasn't the culprit but then who was?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2013, 10:04 pm

Quote :
The lights flicker back on! Looking around, everything seems to have stayed the same. Mamoru, Michiru, and the other adults at the party were still out cold, but at least no one else had joined them.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2013, 10:38 pm

The lights kept flickering on and off, though this time it seemed to die for only a brief moment. Nobody had left the room, and nobody seemed to have been mysteriously knocked out either once the light was back on. Minako had been looking around the room for clues when suddenly her gaze fell on something on the table near Michiru's unconscious body.

"Guys?" She picked the item up; it was an advanced sciences book. "Did someone say she was knocked out by a heavy object?" Minako felt coldness in her body as she looked toward Ami. This book could only be hers...
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th November 2013, 12:32 am

"hey don't go looking at me after all you had a hold of me the whole time we were out of the room so you would have known if I had left." the bluenette said looking at Minako. she may not have had a hold of her arm tightly but the blond still would have known if she had done anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥   GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GCRPGE: Clue! A Night Under the Stars~♥

View previous topic View next topic Back to top