The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Least Favorite Soldier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Genius
Star Seed

Sailor Genius

Star Seed

Title : Super Diverse

Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th April 2013, 5:58 pm

every one really finds sailor mercury boring but she really isnt i think that everyone in the show has a purpose and hers is to be the opposite of sailor moon. she the one that keeps them level headed. her character isnt as exciting as the rest but they all cant be confident someone has to be the sweet shy one like hinata from naruto. but my least favorite is sailor chibi moon ive only seen one episode with her in it and i find her rather annoying and unnecessary like we dont need two sailor moons plus she got on my nerves with her whole attitude so dont like her at all.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th April 2013, 11:23 am

Sailor Genius wrote:
every one really finds sailor mercury boring but she really isnt i think that everyone in the show has a purpose and hers is to be the opposite of sailor moon. she the one that keeps them level headed. her character isnt as exciting as the rest but they all cant be confident someone has to be the sweet shy one like hinata from naruto. but my least favorite is sailor chibi moon ive only seen one episode with her in it and i find her rather annoying and unnecessary like we dont need two sailor moons plus she got on my nerves with her whole attitude so dont like her at all.

Yeah its kinda not fair to base your opinion of her on one episode... she has a huge impact in the show and in the manga and musicals. I suggest watching all the eps and then coming back with your opinion. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th April 2013, 11:56 am

I would say my least favorite would have to be Uranus (anime only) pretty much for every reason stated here.

Also, I kinda dislike Venus in the later seasons. She was great at first but kinda turned into "Oh Em Gee Guys! I liek boyz and celebrities!!!11!!" There is sooo much more they could have done with her character, such as exploring her home/family life or looking at her feelings towards love, considering she is an incarnation of Aphrodite yet can never find love. Kinda tragic and way more interesting than "OMG I wanna be a singer!!!"

I also disliked Star Healer and Maker, just cause they were standoffish and uninteresting. As much as fighter was pushy, at least she had a personality
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th April 2013, 12:37 pm

Did I say i didn't like Sailor Star Healer already?
Because I don't like Sailor Star Healer.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th April 2013, 1:12 pm

Saturn Skyy wrote:
I would say my least favorite would have to be Uranus (anime only) pretty much for every reason stated here.

Also, I kinda dislike Venus in the later seasons. She was great at first but kinda turned into "Oh Em Gee Guys! I liek boyz and celebrities!!!11!!" There is sooo much more they could have done with her character, such as exploring her home/family life or looking at her feelings towards love, considering she is an incarnation of Aphrodite yet can never find love. Kinda tragic and way more interesting than "OMG I wanna be a singer!!!"

I also disliked Star Healer and Maker, just cause they were standoffish and uninteresting. As much as fighter was pushy, at least she had a personality

Well, that's how she was in the Sailor V manga. She was bubbly, boy crazy, and wanted to be an idol. To be honest this is my favorite version of Venus. I like seeing her happy and bubbly.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th April 2013, 1:18 pm

Maybe it works well for her in the manga. I've never read Sailor V but I heard good things. I'm only basing this on the anime, and a fair bit on the english dub at that

Or just might not be my cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th April 2013, 1:57 pm

The point I'm making that Minako acted like that in both the anime and the manga. Unlike the anime Minako was shown maturing through out the series. She started out as a boy crazy girl in the Sailor V manga, but when she realized her duties she matured, but still had her moments.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th April 2013, 2:03 pm

OK so I liked just about everyone (granted the manga and PGSM has helped with the inners) but I didn't really like Mars and I'm not sure why. There was just something about her that drove me insane.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th April 2013, 2:15 pm

Ari-chan wrote:
OK so I liked just about everyone (granted the manga and PGSM has helped with the inners) but I didn't really like Mars and I'm not sure why. There was just something about her that drove me insane.

:bunnypokerface

Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 1948543417

Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 473108418
Back to top Go down
Koanko
Pyramidal Crystal

Koanko

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Golden Queen of Shadow Galatica

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th April 2013, 2:37 pm

It's OK Mars, if it makes you feel any better, your my favorite senshi. Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 1955989781
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th April 2013, 5:30 pm

Sailor Mars wrote:
Ari-chan wrote:

:bunnypokerface

Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 1948543417

Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 473108418

Aww I like you mars Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 1955989781 and I like Myu Mars just not Anime/Manga mars.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Genius
Star Seed

Sailor Genius

Star Seed

Title : Super Diverse

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th April 2013, 5:32 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Sailor Genius wrote:

Yeah its kinda not fair to base your opinion of her on one episode... she has a huge impact in the show and in the manga and musicals. I suggest watching all the eps and then coming back with your opinion. ^_^

yes thats true but my sister and her friend have watched the whole series and they both dont like her either so its kinda proven for me.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th April 2013, 5:56 pm

Sailor Genius wrote:
Small Lady wrote:
Sailor Genius wrote:

yes thats true but my sister and her friend have watched the whole series and they both dont like her either so its kinda proven for me.

I wouldn't let how others feel make your decision for you. I personally didn't much care for Chibi-Usa at first either but now she's kind of tied with Sailor Uranus as my favorite senshi. She plays a huge part in the R series and she also plays an important part in the S series to. like what Small Lady said I would finish at least R and than come up with an opinion of her based on that. But really it's your opinion as well so I can respect that as well.
Back to top Go down
Tiff123
Lotus Crystal

Tiff123

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th February 2015, 2:31 pm

Chibiusa (anime version only): She annoyed me in the anime, but I don't hate her. Despite the fact that she can be annoying in the anime, but there are few moments on the anime that I think she could be funny or adorable. 

On the flip side, I like Chibiusa more in manga because she has sweeter personality and her relationship with Usagi is more heartwarming. 

Usagi (anime version only): Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Usagi, but I just prefer her manga version more than her anime version. The reason why I prefer the manga version of Usagi over her anime version is because in the anime she has some of her moments that I find to be a bit irritating. 

But in the manga I like her character more because she is more well-rounded and better developed than in the anime.

Last edited by Tiff123 on 21st February 2015, 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th February 2015, 2:46 pm

Chibi Moon.  I've never liked her really. She can't really do anything in S.
She kind of just annoyed me. My least favorite of the inners is Mercury.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th February 2015, 3:42 pm

To be honest, I don't really hate any of the Soldiers from either the Inners or Outers. There's some characters I wish got more development like Ami and Makoto but it's more because I like them so much that I want to see more of them than I specifically hate their characters.  Some people hate the Outers for being so cold and distance but I feel like it's their flaws that makes them so interesting as characters.  I think if there was any Sailor Soldier I had to say I didn't like it would be Taiki in Sailor Stars.  He just always comes across as very argumentative and trying to pick fights with the Inners over really silly and absurd things, like that episode where Taiki was arguing with Ami's teacher about if stars are created by the magic powers of humans or if stars give people powers or whatever, and I want to scream at them both, "they're just balls of plasma and hydrogen people. They're not magic." >>
Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th February 2015, 4:27 pm

I honestly don't really dislike any of the Inners or Outers either. Sure, I like some more than others but overall I enjoy each and every one of them. Now, I personally have never really cared the Starlights, especially Seiya. I only really enjoyed their characters in the musicals, which is where I always thought they really shined. And also why I enjoy the way the manga portrayed Stars over the anime, as they had very limited screen time which allowed more focus on more interesting characters like Kakyuu and Galaxia.
Back to top Go down
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th February 2015, 4:43 pm

I'm not a big fan of Sailors Uranus and Neptune. I thought they were a bit TOO rude to Usagi and her friends near the end.

But good lord, I absolutely DESPISE Sailors Star Healer/Yaten and Maker/Taiki! When Seiya gets hurt, they both viciously blame Usagi for it when Seiya saved her on his own volition, and they utterly REFUSE to listen to the others when they try to tell them otherwise and just vilify poor Usagi! It's a good thing Ami gave Taiki a piece of her mind, as that was what cemented her as my favorite senshi.

Last edited by Juliko on 29th May 2015, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th February 2015, 5:35 pm

Mamoru gets rightly criticized for him kissing Usagi while she's asleep but I feel like Seiya should also get some criticism for the way he keeps trying to push himself on Usagi even after all the times she tells him no.  In animeland this is considered romantic/funny but in real life Seiya's actions could be considered harassment.
Back to top Go down
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th February 2015, 5:37 pm

I've heard a lot of Tumblr confessions about Seiya's behavior. I didn't really pay much attention to it when I first watched Stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2015, 1:15 pm

I didn't like the dubbed version of Uranus. Her voice was so annoying.
Back to top Go down
Fire
Pyramidal Crystal

Fire

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Teo. The official GC Haruka >:)

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2015, 2:59 pm

Well my signature contains the senshi in my order of like-dislike-like. Make of that what you will Razz. However, I do have a particular dislike for the Starlights and Chibi Chibi. So... there's that Razz
Back to top Go down
http://society6.com/teohoble http://teo-hoble.tumblr.com/ http://teo-hoble.deviantart.com/
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th March 2015, 1:19 pm

90's anime Mars is my least favorite. I get so tired of her and Usagi bickering in almost every episode.

Anime Uranus and Neptune are my second least favorite(at least when they are in transformed into Uranus and Neptune). Civilian form(Aarma and Michelle) I like!
Back to top Go down
Tiff123
Lotus Crystal

Tiff123

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th March 2015, 1:33 pm

silverskywind wrote:
90's anime Mars is my least favorite.  I get so tired of her and Usagi bickering in almost every episode.  

Anime Uranus and Neptune are my second least favorite(at least when they are in transformed into Uranus and Neptune).  Civilian form(Aarma and Michelle) I like!

I am actually neutral about Sailor Mars, she is an alright character even though I do think that she looks attractive and her attacks are cool. But you are right about her bickering with Usagi at the 90s anime version, I personally find the bickering between her and Usagi can get irritating for a few times.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23rd March 2015, 6:00 pm

I never liked the Starlights as much, nor can relate to Chibiusa or Chibi Moon...and the least favorite senshi is Minako/Venus, despite she's also the heroine Sailor V. Many fans stated she represents Love and Beauty, but they're aware not SM fan finds her the most "beautiful", it's in the eye of the beholder. I admit to relate with Mars (yet she can get mean or angry easily), Saturn (her melancholic appearance) and Uranus (her astounding bravery) in some ways, but they're not my favorites. And Usagi or Sailor Moon, the main character has evident weaknesses and allows her emotions to overtake her, although I find her to be a very nice, extrovert person.
Back to top Go down
Suzu
Pyramidal Crystal

Suzu

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Tuxedo Kamen Rider ♥ GC's official PGSM Moon

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th April 2015, 2:01 pm

I'm not a big fan of Star Healer and Maker as they never felt that interesting. Same with Neptune and Mercury, though I don't really dislike any of them. It's just that anyone else catches my interest more then these girls- except for PGSM Mercury. She was pretty awesome to watch.
Back to top Go down
http://suzustarlight.tumblr.com/ http://miriam-the-fox.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/CureChibi
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th May 2015, 3:55 am

I don't like Mars all that much. She's too much of a hothead (anime) and kinda bland (manga)

I really hate the Starlights. The only one i can actually put up with is Yaten.

I'm not very fond of Chibi Chibi either. She just seemed a bit too much like a Chibiusa replacement

As for the manga Senshi, i don't like any of them

Last edited by SailorKittyElyon on 4th June 2015, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th May 2015, 3:57 am

Quote :
I really hate the Starlights. The only one i can actually put up with is Yaten.

Yay! Someone else who hates them! High five!
Back to top Go down
PockyPants
Pyramidal Crystal

PockyPants

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th May 2015, 5:01 pm

My least favorites are Uranus and Neptune, especially in the anime. They're too wrapped up in themselves.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/maskprops
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th May 2015, 12:32 pm

I did not like Uranus and Neptune in the anime, and I'm not fond of the Starlights.
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Least Favorite Soldier

View previous topic View next topic Back to top