The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Least Favorite Soldier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PallasMercury
Lotus Crystal

PallasMercury

Lotus Crystal

Title : Proud Male Moonie

Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime30th May 2015, 12:59 pm

Least favourite is 100% Sailor Uranus. Never really liked her. Idk, it's just her masculinity. I mean, yeah, a masculine woman, there's absolutely NOTHING wrong with that. I suppose it's just her character overall. I'm sure that I'll eventually grow to her like I have the rest of them.

Oh yes and CHIBI MOON IS SO IRRITATING. Eughhhhhh...
Back to top Go down
http://art-a-licious.weebly.com/ http://pallasmercury.tumblr.com http://pallasmercury.deviantart.com
Touka
Lotus Crystal

Touka

Lotus Crystal

Title : Professional Fangirl ~ GC's Official Mistress 9

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th June 2015, 7:26 pm

...Oh, god. My least favorite is Sailor Moon out of them all. Hit me. Go on.
*gets thrown with rotten fruit*
Alright, so the reason why I don't like her is because she's always thinking 100% pure about everything. Her fatal flaw is that she would risk her life to save her friends. And I hated that.
She's also really klutzy, and her relationship with Mamoru was kinda "meh" to me. I like her and Seiya better  Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 190603310 Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 3827717276
Back to top Go down
http://aelaesia.tumblr.com https://thttp://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://aelaesia.deviantart.com
Suzu
Pyramidal Crystal

Suzu

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Tuxedo Kamen Rider ♥ GC's official PGSM Moon

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th June 2015, 10:47 pm

YukinoAngel wrote:
Her fatal flaw is that she would risk her life to save her friends. And I hated that.

But... how is this a flaw? Isn't it a proof for how close she is to her friends and how much she loves them? Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 3541594201
Back to top Go down
http://suzustarlight.tumblr.com/ http://miriam-the-fox.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/CureChibi
Silver Wings
Star Seed

Silver Wings

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5th June 2015, 12:10 am

I've never been a Mars fan. I don't hate her, I just think she was kinda mean to Usagi esp. in the first season. Not a huge Mercury fan either (which is weird because she was my favorite way back when I first got into Sailor Moon). I just find her kinda boring I guess?
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5th June 2015, 12:17 am

Least favorite senshi? I'm gonna have to go with either sailor star maker or sailor star healer. We literally know next to nothing about them-where as the other senshi we're given have at least some sort of story to them. Even the asteroid senshi-while you can say they don't have much of a backstory, we can gather enough about their personalities from when they were under dead moon's control.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5th June 2015, 7:55 am

Chibiusa. 100%. This is largely due to the 90's dub. I couldn't get over how incrediblllyyyyy annoying she was and how gross it was that she basically wanted to like, date mamoru?? Even as a kid I remember hating her voice actress, hating any scene she popped up in and thinking, "Does she WANT to be born or what because she better stop blocking her mom."

I haven't watched many of the SMC eps with her in them, but I think they might help change my mind. From what I've seen already, she's less disgusting in regards to her relationship with Mamoru and it's clearer that she actually sees him as a father and misses him.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5th June 2015, 11:29 am

Awwwww I'm a sad lady now xD j/k

And since I'm on my phone I accidently down voted someone while trying to go to the next page. I'm so sorry whoever that was T___________T

Back to top Go down
Tiff123
Lotus Crystal

Tiff123

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th June 2015, 1:13 pm

PallasMercury wrote:
Least favourite is 100% Sailor Uranus. Never really liked her. Idk, it's just her masculinity. I mean, yeah, a masculine woman, there's absolutely NOTHING wrong with that. I suppose it's just her character overall. I'm sure that I'll eventually grow to her like I have the rest of them.

Oh yes and CHIBI MOON IS SO IRRITATING. Eughhhhhh...

I am neutral towards Haruka/Sailor Uranus, there are moments that I think she is awesome but there are also some moments that I find her to be irritating.

Chibi Moon is irritating in the anime, but I don't have any hatred towards her. On the other hand, I don't find her to be that irritating in the manga.

I tend to dislike the dub version of the Sailor Moon because many of the characters become irritating. Take the dub version of Makoto for example, in the dub I find her to rather irritating because the dub made her into some kind of a female thug. While Makoto in the original Japanese version is amazing because she is tomboy but on the same time she is matured and feminine.
Back to top Go down
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th June 2015, 5:25 pm

Every time I try to think what I like best or least about each character, I am reminded of all the awesome things about them and how I can never rank them.

If we're including the Starlights though, I would say Sailor Star Healer, mostly because I found Yaten insufferable in the anime. Taiki gets a pass only because Star Gentle Uterus is the best name for an attack and that episode with the young girl in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
sammywhatammy
Pyramidal Crystal

sammywhatammy

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : pink is so punk

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 6:16 pm

Neptune. I don't have much in common with her, personality wise. I don't understand her very well. I don't DISLIKE her tho.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-chibiusa.tumblr.com http://sammywhatammy.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18th September 2015, 8:52 am

You know, i always had trouble picking a least favorite and I do love them all pretty equally but I don't know if I ever said that Uranus/Haruka does nothing for me. There are things I like about her but if I had to make a list of least fav to most fav, Haruka would be on the bottom.

SORRY HARUKA. I still love you in Myu tho <3
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18th September 2015, 8:58 am

If I had to pick one senshi I didn't like it'd be Minako. Like I know this prob sounds mean or harsh but I just can't help seeing her as a bit fake? Idk she's either too boy-crazy/hyper, or too stoic/serious. It all feels like an act and that's she's just copying Mars and Usagi idk that's just what I feel xD
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18th September 2015, 2:14 pm

Sailor Moon at least till she gets braver...otherwise..Chibiusa
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18th September 2015, 3:05 pm

My least favorite has traditionally been Haruka/Uranus.  Maybe less so now because I understand her role was written that way to provide even more dramatic tension in S season, but when I was younger, I used to hate her for how outright mean she was to Sailor Moon (and pretty much the inner guardian senshi as well) in S season of the anime.  I didn't mind Michiru/Neptune though, because she wasn't as outright mean to them - she basically just stood back when her lover was being mean.  I could tell she supported Haruka/Uranus at those times, but she wasn't as in-your-face about it as the short-haired blond senshi.

Plus, I never found Chibi-Usa all that irritating - even when I was watching SuperS season.

And to those who say Mercury/Ami is uninteresting or boring, I challenge you to watch the episode in Sailor Stars season where she reveals that she's member # 25 in the Three Lights fan club, and then still try to say that.  That scene to me shows that she is the exact opposite of boring/uninteresting.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Selphy
Star Seed

Selphy

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime21st October 2015, 6:01 pm

In general my least favorite is Minako/Venus, I can't really explain why but I've just always found her the least interesting.

Also I really hate how Haruka and Michiru were portrayed in the manga. Haruka was a straight up predator toward Usagi, and Michiru was just kinda....there. And the only purpose of their characters really was just to cause tension for Usagi/Mamoru. I hated it
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime21st October 2015, 6:08 pm

I don't really hate or dislike any of them, but Chibimoon is the one I like the least.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2015, 9:33 pm

For me Chibi-Moon, because she is a brat.  Always going after her dad's past self.  Major incest vibes there, which sickens me.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime23rd November 2015, 6:37 pm

Definently the Starlights in general (though Kakyuu is pretty cool). Also Sailoe Saturn. I just... never really liked her as much. That's not to say I hate her by any stretch, but she's just not my favorite.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Anyastasia
Pyramidal Crystal

Anyastasia

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : The Mahou Shoujo of the Moon (Formerly PrincessMami)

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime23rd November 2015, 6:41 pm

Pluto. She wasn't that interesting for me
Back to top Go down
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal

Princess Makoto

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime23rd November 2015, 10:03 pm

I never could really identify with Pluto. I guess she would be on the bottom of my list.
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th November 2015, 1:19 am

Henshinyo wrote:
Chibiusa. 100%. This is largely due to the 90's dub. I couldn't get over how incrediblllyyyyy annoying she was and how gross it was that she basically wanted to like, date mamoru?? Even as a kid I remember hating her voice actress, hating any scene she popped up in and thinking, "Does she WANT to be born or what because she better stop blocking her mom."

I haven't watched many of the SMC eps with her in them, but I think they might help change my mind. From what I've seen already, she's less disgusting in regards to her relationship with Mamoru and it's clearer that she actually sees him as a father and misses him.
  ME too...  Too much incest and her voice was FREAKING ANNOYING!  In the 90s anime anyway.  In SMC, it is a little better but the voice actress still has an annoyingly nasal voice.
Back to top Go down
SailorStar9
Star Seed

SailorStar9

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime31st May 2018, 2:27 am

Touka wrote:
...Oh, god. My least favorite is Sailor Moon out of them all.

Glad I'm not the only one. Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 868675979
What I really hate is how the other Senshi have to take a back seat just so  Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 190603310 can shine; not to mention the power levels between the other Senshi and  Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 190603310 are so skewed that at times, I even wonder are the other Senshi even needed anymore?
Back to top Go down
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime31st May 2018, 5:42 am

If we are excluding villains, I'd have to say Sailor Uranus. I just don't like the hostility she displayed in the original anime.
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official PGSM Zoisite

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime31st May 2018, 10:13 am

It depends...

in anime it's chibi usa... for all reasons you talked.
In Manga... Neptune and Uranus. I don't know why... 
In PGSM, Venus makes me angry and makes me cry too ! 
In sera myu it depends the actor... so i don't really know^^
Back to top Go down
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime31st May 2018, 10:46 am

Ooooo, I like that you split it up by version! Honestly in myu, my least favorite would probably be Jupiter, just because her actresses are almost always... not the best. Then again, some of them are amazing! Alternatively, I get real tired of Ami up and going to Germany all the time, so maybe her.

In general though, it's gotta be Taiki!!! She's such a jerk!!! She's MEAN to AMI, like how can you even do that? Like Yaten might be my fav, but I can understand being mean to her, she's sorda a butt. But Ami? Is so sweet and nice?? And Taiki is just like "No, Ami. Dreams are Fake."
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime1st June 2018, 3:02 am

I'm not a fan of Uranus myself. I find her to be too confrontational for my taste.
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime1st June 2018, 2:19 pm

Oh man, If we're talking in the different mediums, it's a different story. 
My original post still stands with Sailor Star Maker and Healer in the 90s anime-they weren't given enough personality for me to even figure out if I actually love or hate them, they just fall flat. 
In PGSM it's a tie between Sailor Venus and Sailor Luna. Sailor Luna is just the embodiment of annoying, and wow is Venus a jerk!
In Crystal, it's Sailor Neptune for no other reason other then I just cannot identify with her. It's the same reason I gave for Maker and Healer in the 90s anime.
As for the manga, it's hard to tell who I like least. Everyone just has so little pull on the plot (with the exception of Saturn, Pluto and Venus-during the third, second and up until the second arcs respectively.) They all just appear as such flat characters that take nearly a 100% backseat so it becomes the Usagi, Mamoru and Chibiusa show. 
And the musicals, for what little I've seen of them, It has to be Chibiusa (though this could change as I watch more).
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd June 2018, 1:09 pm

Wow I don't know if I could say I have a least favorite? It used to be Chibimoon but now that I have my own daughter, my appreciation for that character has *skyrocketed*.

With that experience, and the fact that my obsession with the series sort of blinds me, I feel like any Senshi I like the least I just don't know enough about. For example, Sailor Star Maker I really know very little about and would say she's sort of "meh" to me in terms of personality...
BUT THEN YESTERDAY I FOUND OUT SHE RECITES POETRY FOR A HOBBY.
And that's pretty cool/romantic... So now I feel bad putting her at the bottom of my list XD.

But anyways, since this is just for fun...
I guess I'll still say Star Maker anyhow.
Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 1854588990

But that's anime and manga... Again my favorite phrase comes out: "I need to watch more Myu to know x" OTL But hey, I'm working on it! ..slowly! For PGSM at least, I'll say my least favorite is Sailor Venus. She was very frustrating XD. I mean, I liked her well enough by the end, but that list is pretty short so what can ya do? Somebody's gotta be at the bottom lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Neilmars
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : Guardian

PostSubject: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th November 2018, 1:42 pm

Lady Y,

greetings. Neil Burns aka Neilmars at your service. I too find "Small Lady"
my least favorite. Like you, I don't necessarily hate her, but she serves no
purpose and she is a lying, manipulative brat.

R: she lies, manipulates, hypnotizes and threatens violence to get the Silver
Crystal so she can go back to Crystal Tokyo/Kingdom to save her mother. Not
to mention, she totally disregards Puu (Pluto)'s warning to stay where she is
and the Sailors risking their lives to keep her safe and tries to go back. finally
at the end she wants to be friends.

S: Chibi Usa/Rini is now back and friends with the Sailors and wants to make
new ones. a little disingenuous and a bit bratty, but she is now almost tolerable.

Super S: by now, it's like "I'm over her. Three straight seasons is a bit much."
yet. Naoko, in her infinite wisdom decided to dedicate the series to Our Little
Spore and have her befriend a Pegasus and protect Dreams. she is upset because
Pegasus, horror of horrors!, is keeping secrets and won't open up. (How does THAT
feel, Small Lady?) of course, Sailor Moon, being the good hearted heroine saves her
and defeats the villainess.

so, to the Small Lady detractors out there, how you dispose of her?
Back to top Go down
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th November 2018, 6:32 pm

Sailor Juno. I'm not all that big on the Amazoness/Sailor Quartet.

Last edited by SpikeDevilman on 14th November 2018, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Soldier   Least Favorite Soldier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Least Favorite Soldier

View previous topic View next topic Back to top