The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[theory] what happens with the fukus??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[theory] what happens with the fukus?? Empty
PostSubject: [theory] what happens with the fukus??   [theory] what happens with the fukus?? I_icon_minitime26th June 2013, 8:30 pm

Ok so here's my thing. the fuku, right. Ok so here's the think we've seen the senshi get knocked out and stay in their senshi fukus right? So this leads to the question of what happens when the girls come home from a night of kicking butt and taking names, and just flop into bed and fall asleep? Do they stay in their fukus or does it magically go away and become their civlian clothes again? i would hate to think that they wake up with that fuku underwear thing trying to creep well you know.. still what do you think??
Back to top Go down
Sailor Candy
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Candy

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : small angsty fangirl

PostSubject: Re: [theory] what happens with the fukus??   [theory] what happens with the fukus?? I_icon_minitime26th June 2013, 8:45 pm

I think they detransform or something and if the fuku gets torn or something it repairs itself the next transformation
Back to top Go down
http://somethingprecocious.tumblr.com
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: [theory] what happens with the fukus??   [theory] what happens with the fukus?? I_icon_minitime3rd July 2013, 6:23 pm

I'm with Sailor Candy, they're original form melts away and becomes their senshi form the same way their senshi form melts away and becomes their civilian form. 

It's a transformation. Superman changes clothes, the senshi go through a magical transformation that transcends what they are wearing. For instance if they get their hair cut, it goes back to being long, if their hair was in a different style it will go back to their usual style, Usagi's crescent moon appearing on her forehead, and like Sailor Candy said, the damages done to their clothing and their bodies seems to be repaired/renewed and healed/hidden with every new transformation and almosdt every de-transformation (sometimes bodily damage remains)

We have seen some scenes to show they just goes back to their civilian form though^^

Edit: I've seen some awesome art though with the concept of them taking off their uniforms after a long day^^
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: [theory] what happens with the fukus??   [theory] what happens with the fukus?? I_icon_minitime3rd July 2013, 6:40 pm

They never wear the same fuku twice. The ribbons produced by their transformation item re-make one every single times. As shown in the manga, only the accesories (tiaras) remain the same.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: [theory] what happens with the fukus??   [theory] what happens with the fukus?? I_icon_minitime3rd July 2013, 6:45 pm

Quote :
 They never wear the same fuku twice. The ribbons produced by their transformation item re-make one every single times. As shown in the manga, only the accesories (tiaras) remain the same.

Oooh I've never thought of it that way before but it makes a lot of sense^^ 
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [theory] what happens with the fukus??   [theory] what happens with the fukus?? I_icon_minitime3rd July 2013, 6:54 pm

^^ I think it makes sense. If fukus were kept in a subspace pocket like the scepters and weapons, they wouldn't be repaired every single times. When they de-transform, the fabric just collapse and their real clothes reappear. It's canon that during transformation and detransformation, the girls are naked for a split second. This is when the change is done!
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [theory] what happens with the fukus??   [theory] what happens with the fukus?? I_icon_minitime3rd July 2013, 7:37 pm

Very Happy very true! I like this idea I like it a lot!
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [theory] what happens with the fukus??   [theory] what happens with the fukus?? I_icon_minitime4th July 2013, 2:46 am

Plus, if the fuku just magically reappeared every single times, it wouldn't take all this time to first make the leotard, then the rest, then the skirt.
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : oscillating whooshing sound

PostSubject: Re: [theory] what happens with the fukus??   [theory] what happens with the fukus?? I_icon_minitime4th July 2013, 3:30 am

I also think that transforming takes some mental strength. Like, when they sleep, they can't concentrate on the transformation anymore, so they detransform.
Back to top Go down
xmarygreenmanx
Star Seed

xmarygreenmanx

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [theory] what happens with the fukus??   [theory] what happens with the fukus?? I_icon_minitime5th July 2013, 5:48 pm

Jumping in a bit late here, but I like the idea of the fuku's being remade every time they transform. My whole question is, what about previous incarnations? The fuku's were modeled after school uniforms, right? But the senshi's history predates the time when women were even allowed to go to school. So is it that the uniforms were inspired by their fuku's or ...? 

... sorry. Off topic rambling. There's probably somewhere else this would fit better, haha.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [theory] what happens with the fukus??   [theory] what happens with the fukus?? I_icon_minitime6th July 2013, 5:29 am

I believe they were kind of the same. I always wished they had a more mythological and ancient warrior style instead :/
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [theory] what happens with the fukus??   [theory] what happens with the fukus?? I_icon_minitime6th July 2013, 5:51 am

Pure coincidence. Or, the first person to make them was a reincarnated inhabitant of th Silver Millenium.
(The official answer is Osabu giving idea to Naoko though)
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [theory] what happens with the fukus??   [theory] what happens with the fukus?? I_icon_minitime6th July 2013, 7:35 am

I wonder how Naoko would have drawn there fuku's without Osabu [theory] what happens with the fukus?? 3150097195
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [theory] what happens with the fukus??   [theory] what happens with the fukus?? I_icon_minitime6th July 2013, 7:42 am

They wouldn't have been fukus at all i guess x)
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [theory] what happens with the fukus??   [theory] what happens with the fukus?? I_icon_minitime6th July 2013, 7:43 am

Tootsie owl: The world may never know @_@
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: [theory] what happens with the fukus??   [theory] what happens with the fukus?? I_icon_minitime6th July 2013, 8:43 am

Mayonnaise wrote:
Whooooaaaaaaaaa.... Mind blown.....

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that the reason they're not wearing their fuku after they get knocked out is because Naoko didn't put them in it. Man, I suck the fun out of everything, don't I. [theory] what happens with the fukus?? 3186387542 
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: [theory] what happens with the fukus??   [theory] what happens with the fukus?? I_icon_minitime6th July 2013, 9:17 am

you can see that their ribbons are new in the S last episodes. I was joking yesterday during the stream even. A daemon bites off part of Mako's ribbon. Next time she transforms... The ribbon is intact.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
plutonia
Star Seed

plutonia

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [theory] what happens with the fukus??   [theory] what happens with the fukus?? I_icon_minitime7th July 2013, 9:12 pm

I definitely agree with Mayo on this one.
But... what happens to the clothes they're wearing before they transform? Where do they go? How do they come back?

Also, maybe in their history, sailor's uniforms were created based on legends of the sailor senshi, then which then inspired school fuku, and then reappear on the reincarnated senshi. Kind of goes full circle, no? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [theory] what happens with the fukus??   [theory] what happens with the fukus?? I_icon_minitime7th July 2013, 9:58 pm

wow! so many great ideas!! I just couldn't think of what happens to them! I like Mayo's theory best actually, but you have to admit that explaining to mom would be funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [theory] what happens with the fukus??   [theory] what happens with the fukus?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[theory] what happens with the fukus??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top