The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Beryl
Star Seed

Queen Beryl

Star Seed

Title : REFRESH!!!

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 9:49 pm

Mwuahahaha! It is I, the beautiful ruler of Earth and lover of Endymion, here to take my rightful throne again!

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Tumblr_l94hle73Jg1qdtj3jo1_400

NONE OF YOU CAN DEFEAT ME!

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Tumblr_lpoacoax121qagcqko1_500
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 9:52 pm

Excuse me? Uhm, who are you and what do you think you're doing?

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Tumblr_maobbzcbKI1qksp2w

First of all, your name is against the rules. You are not allowed to have a canon-character name; ^^;; sorry. Second of all, you cannot stop the might of Neo Queen Serenity and her senshi. Especially with all the Crystals behind us!

Last edited by Sailor Mars on 31st March 2013, 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queen Beryl
Star Seed

Queen Beryl

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 9:55 pm

Foool! You cannot stop me!

Look what I did to that whiny pathetic Princess!

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Tumblr_lf1fjwTzBN1qexj63o1_500
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 9:55 pm

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Tumblr_inline_mgul77SCWi1qksp2w

YOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 9:56 pm

SAILOR ANZAMOON AND THE CUTIE MOON ROD CHALLENGE YOU

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Anza10

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Tumblr_lyyv9fAIeV1qe8we7o2_500
Back to top Go down
Queen Beryl
Star Seed

Queen Beryl

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 9:58 pm

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Tumblr_lupvh8KHhx1qgwpjgo1_500
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 9:59 pm

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Tumblr_m28diiVT8L1rsetzlo1_500
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 10:21 pm

Sailor Mars is correct about the usernames as it reads in the rules of GC. Other than that, would you mind telling something about yourself? Like what is your favorite version of SM or so on?
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Sailor Xillia
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Xillia

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Eudial/Eugeal.

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 10:23 pm

Oh April 1st.
So wonderful
Back to top Go down
http://asukapasta.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/DicloniusLucy666?feature=mhee
Mistress 9
Star Seed

Mistress 9

Star Seed

Title : LOVELY!!!

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 10:31 pm

Um what?

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTrK8KTXNujsMskyDr0AyYXcPZ-235m5XAOyR5YFN7HBbZ3umP

You think you are powerful, Miss Beryl? Please, you are so lame compared to my power.

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Tumblr_mk9s4xQJfG1rtrer9o1_500
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 10:33 pm

Um... >_> Wut... I thought this side of my was gone -_-

LOL Beryl WUT?!
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Queen Beryl
Star Seed

Queen Beryl

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 10:39 pm

Who are you? You think you're so great with your long hair and such. Hmph. You better recognize who you're talking to. I am QUEEN BERYL. The TRUE, beautiful ruler of Earth.

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! QueenBeryl02

And don't you forget it.
Back to top Go down
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 10:47 pm

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Dje4Xbu
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
Mistress 9
Star Seed

Mistress 9

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 10:48 pm

WHO AM I? HOW DARE YOU ASK WHO I AM?!

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Tumblr_mjijixiK8k1qickddo1_500

Well, I forgot you are the "old" villain around here. let me introduce myself...

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Tumblr_mj1q3iKAbn1r04zywo1_500

I am from the Tau Ceti Star System and I took refuge and Pharaoh 90 is my master. Normally people call me Mistress 9, but by you I command to be called the Messiah of Silence.

And YOUR HAIR?! YOUR HAIR LOOKS LIKE IT WAS BURNT IN A TOASTER OVEN! My lovely black as night hair is so much better than your nappy rats nest.

Oh, and Saturn, please don't speak to me, ever! I shall destroy you for what you did to me last time!

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Tumblr_mi9k0dyGd41qickddo1_500
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 11:26 pm

Mistress 9 D:

I, Houyou no Senshi challenge you to a Pokebattle:

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Sailor11

GO! KONAKA, RIOSHI, KAYAA, KAMOMO, NIRE AND PIKACHU D:

You cannot be the very best.

https://www.youtube.com/v/aRcX4zZOax8
Back to top Go down
Black Lady
Star Seed

Black Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 11:32 pm

Ladies, please. The Dark Kingdom days are gone. The era of the Black Moon Clan shall rise and I shall override my own Mother as Queen of the Earth. Oh and Mistress 9, you're nothing but a cheap copy of me. A poor helpless darling little girl who found the forces of Evil. Rip-off. I'm going to sue you for everything you've got...

oh wait... you haven't got anything D:

Poor Baby~ THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! 1569843278

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Mao10
Back to top Go down
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 11:39 pm

I think Black Lady just took the lead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
Black Lady
Star Seed

Black Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 11:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Queen Nehelenia
Star Seed

Queen Nehelenia

Star Seed

Title : STAGE OUT!!!

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 11:54 pm

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Tumblr_mfvbncAWGA1rqrq7ho1_r1_250

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Tumblr_lqkih0JSRh1qjkedbo1_500

Silly, silly dears.

I am the true queen here. I am the one that set the curse for the Silver Millennium to fall. What have you fools done? Lost at the hands of a naive little girl. I at least brought down a kingdom. You are nothing but weak imbeciles.

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Tumblr_m6c8hxf1W71qgwpjgo1_1280

However, I can forgive you all since I am just that kind of beautiful, merciful queen. I shall seize the throne of both the White Moon and the Earth!

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Queen_Nehelenia
Back to top Go down
Black Lady
Star Seed

Black Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 11:56 pm

Oi Nehel-lame-ia

Back to top Go down
Queen Nehelenia
Star Seed

Queen Nehelenia

Star Seed

Title : STAGE OUT!!!

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 11:59 pm

I think you should look into those videos yourself, Pinkie. Have you seen your hair? My hair is flawless. I am flawless. I AM THE BEAUTIFUL QUEEN!
Back to top Go down
Black Lady
Star Seed

Black Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime1st April 2013, 12:05 am

Oh look at me I'm Nehelenia. I have such low self esteem when I remember how ugly I really am I have to lock myself in a mirror.

Go back to your own planet, grandma.
Back to top Go down
Mistress 9
Star Seed

Mistress 9

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime1st April 2013, 12:10 am

Oh please, Wicked Lady. You thought no one loved you so you became weak and pathetic! Who is born like that?! O0o0o Mr. Phantom help me help me! Don't even get me started on your name, Wicked Lady, what kind of name is that?! You are a cry baby! That is all you are! I came closer than you at ruling the Earth!

Oh, what's that I hear?

FAIL TRAIN CHOOO CHOOO

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Tumblr_maicni5GOo1ryf2ffo1_500

Oh, Queen Nehelenia, DON'T even gr my started on YOU! YOU FAILED NOT ONLY ONCE BUT TWICE! YOU HAD A SECOND CHANCE, BUT NO0O0O0O. Pathetic Queen.

Now everyone bow down to me!

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! 3b55de3b8592e5d2d5a2b59eacdc1264
Back to top Go down
Black Lady
Star Seed

Black Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime1st April 2013, 12:39 am

Mistress 9, my name is Black Lady. Get it right, I think you better buy a ticket on your failtrain. Its going to take you back to the Tau Nebula. Back with your weird big-circle-thing-with-tentacles-and-one-eye boyfriend.

When I'm ruling over, you'll do nothing but write my name out over and over again. Because little girls should stay in school.

Speaking of little girls, weren't you defeated because a little girl wouldn't stop yelling?

Mistress 9, do you think Nehelenia could borrow your straightener? I know your hair isn't real. But at least it looks good.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Galaxia
Star Seed

Sailor Galaxia

Star Seed

Title : BEAUTIFUL!!

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime1st April 2013, 12:42 am

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Tumblr_mcd5ot2Zbz1rr3prko2_250

Ladies I have destroyed countless planets and kingdoms so do yourselves a favor and bow.

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! Tumblr_mfkh4d3buH1qb3lkfo1_500

Last edited by Sailor Galaxia on 1st April 2013, 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fallen Paladin

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime1st April 2013, 12:53 am

Ahh, Hello there, Ladies!

I am Abaddon the Despoiler, but you may simply call me "Lord Abaddon" or "Warmaster". Though it is not of my nature, I think you deserve to know that I disposed of the pitiful creature once known as Boro. His account is better used to serve Chaos Undivided than his pleasure. His soul is with Tzeentch now, being bent to our will, although he is quite eager to betray the false emperor...

But, enough with the formalities! I have come to organize a therapy session for failures, and it seems that you villains had your share. Given that I have ten millenia of unholy war and thirteen failed black crusades under my belt, I feel it's the best that I help my fellow villains through these hard periods of their life, so we can serve the ruinous powers to our full extent again.

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! 1333195513878

Last edited by Boromonokli on 1st April 2013, 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://monokli.oszto
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sailor Galaxia
Star Seed

Sailor Galaxia

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime1st April 2013, 1:07 am

Therapy Session ....

O.O

We are not falling for that.

LADIES! HE IS TRYING TO STARLIGHT HONEYMOON THERAPY KISS US!

INSTEAD ALL OF YOU COME QUICKLY JOIN THIS CLUB!

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t4282-sailor-galaxia-s-ultimate-darling-sweetheart-festival-club#129312

It's full of Safety!!! There's a small price you have to pay... but I assure you it is a small cost for a big gain!

Oh and Warlord is it, you might want to come join too. We discuss feelings and kittens there. Everyone likes those.
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fallen Paladin

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime1st April 2013, 2:01 am

Great! I posted an image from my loyalist days, before Lord Horus had opened my eyes to the prize the Ruinous Powers offered: Subjugation of the galaxy and the unique experience of watching it burn... Oh how I long to march upon "Holy" Terra, to tear the pitiful people limb from limb, to shed their blood in the name of THE BLOOD GOD! To spread the countless plagues of Nurgle, each without a cure, each claiming the mind, body and soul of the victims to further the cause of chaos! Oh I long to bring baleful warpfire forth and burn the lapdogs of the queen of crystal tokyo, to drag her daughter, and her friends SCREAMING into the warp where the very laws of existence shift and change constantly, and countless legions of demons wait the turn to defile their bodies and souls.

But for Serenity, I reserve a special fate. She shall watch all burn, all die, all to get consumed by the warp and it's demons, the planet, "her" planet turned into a demon world where the very skies pulsate with corruptive energies, and the landscape is a tortured, twisted parody of itself. I shall then mount her broken body on a throne, and force her to live, and watch as we spread through th stars, leaving death and destruction in our wake, until this whole universe is engulfed by the realm of chaos.

Let the galaxy burn! Let the heavens bleed! Let the universe TRREMMBLE!

I understand my wording made me confusing, but no. The starlights are to die under the iron treads of chaos undivided. Maybe I'll let Khârn hunt for them and claim their skulls in the name of the blood god Khorne. Hunting pansies and cowards has been his favorite pasttime as of late.

Last edited by Boromonokli on 1st April 2013, 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol, forgot that I mount her on to a chair, no innuendo intended)
Back to top Go down
http://monokli.oszto
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime1st April 2013, 2:33 am

*Point Heart Moon Rod at the new ladies*
WHERE
IS
MIMETE.

*wave at Nehelenia* Oh, hai Lust

I wonder what I'm going to lose first. My energy, My Pure Heart, My Dream Mirror or My Star Seed
Back to top Go down
Sailor Galaxia
Star Seed

Sailor Galaxia

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime1st April 2013, 2:52 am

What if you turn out to be a Negative Point and Black Lady impales you on a Dark Henge and uses you as a pillar to create the Dark Gate.

And puh-lease. Get your silly little plastic toys out of our faces.

Galaxidile Dundee.

But in all serious darling, I'm going to rip your star seed out and crush it with my bare hands. THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! 586865221
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!   THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE DARK KINGDOM HAS ARISEN AGAIN!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top