The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th March 2013, 8:23 pm

Haruka and Michiru do not let it get in the way of their relationship, they're mature enough to realise that they will have differing opinions from time to time. It's not that the two groups do not get along, its just sometimes the issue escalates particular Rei vs. Minako.

In SeraMyu Mamoru (as well as Usagi) tend to make relatively long speeches on love. Mamoru's tend to be more directed to Usagi, while Usagi's tend to be directed ina wider context. For example in the Marinamoon Final, when Mamoru and Usagi are all alone, Mamoru tells Usagi about vena amoris trying to be all romantic-y, of course Usagi has no idea whats hes really on about and starts trying to bend her finger.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime6th March 2013, 12:29 pm

Is Saori interested in Mamoru romantically here? Is anyone else?
Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime6th March 2013, 2:22 pm

Can the senshi have sweet stuff like they did in PGSM (hinty hint at what the senshi had in the finale)?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime6th March 2013, 7:32 pm

Saori, Fiore at the very least. Saori does not accept Usagi until Usagi shows how kind and perfect for Mamoru she really is.

Do you mean by "sweet" there will be plenty of sweet moments, and the series ends on a happy note! There would be nice little moments too! Do you mean like everyone fulfilling their dreams and so on like in PGSM? Since Crystal Tokyo and Chibiusa exists in this version I can't really make them give up their powers. They will all fulfill some of their dreams in life, but not all, its just not too possibly especially when you've got characters like Minako and Setsuna around.

~ Setsuna's power up into Super Sailor Moon is due to her love of her new family (HarukaMichiruHotaru)
~ When Mamoru dies in the final battle of the final series, Queen Beryl promises to look after him for Usagi until she can come back to him
~ Tellur and Makoto refuse to fight each other after becoming friends
~ Esmeraude takes over as a Mother to Aaron and Manna after escaping into the 21st Century
~ Sailor Aluminum Seiren gives her bookstore to Makoto to turn it into the bakery of her dreams
~ Ami sees Hans again

Back to top Go down
Koanko
Pyramidal Crystal

Koanko

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Golden Queen of Shadow Galatica

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th March 2013, 5:18 am

Oh my gosh, yes, yes to all of those! I'd especially love to see Hans. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th March 2013, 12:30 pm

So does Saori want Mamoru for herself or does she just question Usagi being good for him?

Why does Fiore appear so late in series?

How's the wedding?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th March 2013, 7:34 pm

Saori originally thinks Mamoru to be far too good for Usagi.

The "Rose of Promise" arc must occur after the Dracul Series as it also closes up the open-ended story to Death Lamia, who returns to Tokyo in order to find an alternative life source for the Vampire Clan so they can die naturally. She finds the nectar of non-living Xenian Flowers to be suitable. So that is why he appears so late.

The wedding is fine, think PGSM. Absolutely no evil issues occur during the final three episodes. It's basically about Usagi and Mamoru preparing to take the next step in their lives, getting ready to commit 100% to each other. That sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th March 2013, 12:45 pm

And could you tell more about the wedding design?

But Saori wants Mamoru for helself? Or is she just a friend who judges his girlfriend? And what does convince her that Usagi is ok?

Does "Promise of rose arc" still deal with Mamoru lonely childhood? if so, wouldn't be better to occur earlier?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th March 2013, 2:37 pm

Moonlight Lady wrote:
And could you tell more about the wedding design?

But Saori wants Mamoru for helself? Or is she just a friend who judges his girlfriend? And what does convince her that Usagi is ok?

Does "Promise of rose arc" still deal with Mamoru lonely childhood? if so, wouldn't be better to occur earlier?

There are flashbacks to his childhood but like the R Movie, it won't have such a great impact on the overall story. I don't really see why it must be so much earlier. There are other issues present in those episodes, Fiore's story, Lamia's story, Eilu and An's story and Makoto's story.

I think Saori would like Mamoru for herself but she's not going to push for it... Usagi convinces Saori through her kind heart and dedication to Mamoru.

Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th March 2013, 7:59 pm

I'm so Random Miki but would you consider a relationship between Helios and Chibiusa and give more screentime to Queen Serenity ? Like I would love to know more about her past. How did she become Queen of the Moon and more Smile
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th March 2013, 8:10 pm

Actually there is a late episode just for that

229. Chibiusa's Triangle Crisis! Anshar vs. Perle vs. Helios

She picks Helios in the end over Anshar and Perle.

Helios is a recurring character in seasons 4, 18, 19 and 20

Queen Serenity would get much more screentime, she became the Queen of the Moon since as an incarnation of the Cosmos Seed, she picked the Moon to watch over the Solar System. This is detailed in season 19. Queen Serenity also appears in the 200th episode (final episode of the 12th season --- Sailor Moon - Codename: Sailor V which flashbacks to the Silver Millennium. Queen Serenity also appears when the girls travel to the past in season 17 (Millennium) where like in AS she gets to meet Chibiusa not long before her death, giving her some peace. I'm also considering to make her the identity of "Boss" in Sailor V.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th March 2013, 4:01 am

And what exactly does Usagi do to convince Saori?

How old is Chibiusa when she chooses Helios?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th March 2013, 2:02 pm

I don't think thats really important... probably in her preteens. Its before the end of the series which ends 8 years after it begins. I suppose Chibiusa will be 12 or 13.

Usagi doesn't need to prove anything to Saori, she doesn't even notice Saori doesn't like her. Usagi's desire to save Mamoru in battle even untransformed is the turning point for Saori. Saori does not find out she is Sailor Moon. It is a Haruka-in-that-everyone-thinks-Mako-is-a-lesbian-episode situation.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th March 2013, 6:17 pm

Does chibiusa have a hard time choosing who she is in love with and would Helios have more screentime as well ?

Oh good Im happy Queen Serenity will have more screentime in the Series she didn't really appear much. I believe she's a very important Character in the Anime. Sad Will you mention how Usagi was created did she have a Father ?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th March 2013, 6:35 pm

Chibiusa is attracted to both Perle and Anshar, but she knows deep down its Helios who is right for her, that's not the real problem. The real problem is her finding out how to say no to both Perle and Anshar without hurting them too much! Helios gets more screentime but he does not appear frequently, he would just interfere with some of the plots a bit too much I feel, you'd always have to explain how much he would know and what he can do. Best keep him out of the picture unless he's relevant.

Serenity does not have a Father, she was born without one because magic. This would also help draw parellels with certain people who were drawn parallels with in the Infinity arc of the manga >.> if you know what I'm sayin'.

Queen Serenity is an incarnation of Cosmos, the cosmos seed likes to be incarnated through the moon Kingdom bloodline, at the start of the universe Cosmos and Chaos existed together, they built the universe together but chaos got out of hand and had to be restrained by Cosmos who sent her star seed to be reincarnation as Queen serenity and would also be incarnated as Princess Serenity, Usagi Tsukino, Chibiusa and Chibichibi. At the conclusion of the final arc, Usagi, being the only one who can understand Chaos as Sailor Cosmos had long since forgotten, protects chaos from a lambda attack from the Sailor soldiers, causing herself and Sailor chaos to fall into the Cauldron which destroys it. With space no longer existing, Usagi now as Cosmos and sailor chaos rebuild the galaxy for 1000 years, this brings the timeline to the 30th Centuryand explains the "worldwide freeze" and what happened before that, Queen Serenity is also reincarnated through ikuko tsukino but NOT as the Cosmos Seed, it is merely a reincarnation of a Mother's love to protect her daughter, Ikuko does not know and has no powers of her own, but before the very last battle, Queen Serenity talks to her daughter through Ikuko. Because awwwwwwwwwwwww. then of course Ikuko talks to her own daughter, before being killed protecting her. Ikuko is the last character to die in the series. (she will be brought back of course)

Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th March 2013, 9:35 am

So does Usagi admire Saori and aspire to be similar?

What happens at the wedding - who attends, what do they wear, what do they eat, who are their padrinos?

I thought that Promise of the Rose sooner would have earlier resolved Mamoru's childhood issues.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th March 2013, 7:59 pm

Usagi does not notice Saori's negative view of her, she does not spend very much time talking with Saori. Usagi does not want to be like Saori, its just not in Usagi's personality.

Everyone attends Usagi's wedding. Who is alive anyway. They wear dresses and tuxedos. There is a remarkably larger amount of sweets than usual. There is also curry, ochazuke, lemon pie and other foods relevant to the series.

Usagi's is Luna (human form) Mamoru's is Motoki.

Mamoru's childhood issues aren't really too much of an issue here. Once he finds out he is Prince Endymion sworn to defend Princess Serenity, that's pretty much enough for him. He has no unresolved emotions about his parents or anything.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th March 2013, 1:39 pm

Does Luna become human permanently or just for Usagi's wedding?
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fallen Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th March 2013, 1:57 pm

Houyou no Senshi wrote:
[...]
Mamoru's childhood issues aren't really too much of an issue here. Once he finds out he is Prince Endymion sworn to defend Princess Serenity, that's pretty much enough for him. He has no unresolved emotions about his parents or anything.

DEMONIC ASSIMILATION: COMPLETE!
Back to top Go down
http://monokli.oszto
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th March 2013, 3:26 pm

Houyou no Senshi wrote:
Chibiusa is attracted to both Perle and Anshar, but she knows deep down its Helios who is right for her, that's not the real problem. The real problem is her finding out how to say no to both Perle and Anshar without hurting them too much! Helios gets more screentime but he does not appear frequently, he would just interfere with some of the plots a bit too much I feel, you'd always have to explain how much he would know and what he can do. Best keep him out of the picture unless he's relevant.

Serenity does not have a Father, she was born without one because magic. This would also help draw parellels with certain people who were drawn parallels with in the Infinity arc of the manga >.> if you know what I'm sayin'.

Queen Serenity is an incarnation of Cosmos, the cosmos seed likes to be incarnated through the moon Kingdom bloodline, at the start of the universe Cosmos and Chaos existed together, they built the universe together but chaos got out of hand and had to be restrained by Cosmos who sent her star seed to be reincarnation as Queen serenity and would also be incarnated as Princess Serenity, Usagi Tsukino, Chibiusa and Chibichibi. At the conclusion of the final arc, Usagi, being the only one who can understand Chaos as Sailor Cosmos had long since forgotten, protects chaos from a lambda attack from the Sailor soldiers, causing herself and Sailor chaos to fall into the Cauldron which destroys it. With space no longer existing, Usagi now as Cosmos and sailor chaos rebuild the galaxy for 1000 years, this brings the timeline to the 30th Centuryand explains the "worldwide freeze" and what happened before that, Queen Serenity is also reincarnated through ikuko tsukino but NOT as the Cosmos Seed, it is merely a reincarnation of a Mother's love to protect her daughter, Ikuko does not know and has no powers of her own, but before the very last battle, Queen Serenity talks to her daughter through Ikuko. Because awwwwwwwwwwwww. then of course Ikuko talks to her own daughter, before being killed protecting her. Ikuko is the last character to die in the series. (she will be brought back of course)

Why does Chibiusa feel so attractive to both perle and anshar if she knows she's deeply in love with Helios ?

Oh my god this sounds so interested how Queen Serenity was created and the whole universe Shocked. But I'm consfuse though who's Sailor Cosmos exactly is she queen serenity, Usagi and Chibiusa all in one , and why did the Sailor Wars begin ? Are Sailor Cosmos and Chaos the only ones alive ?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th March 2013, 7:30 pm

Moonlight Lady wrote:
Does Luna become human permanently or just for Usagi's wedding?

She becomes a human during "Holy Grail" ala S Movie, later she also gains the power to go between cat and human ala PGSM and transform into Sailor Luna. Sailor Luna would have a completely overhauled design with Sailor Luna's old one being changed to Sailor Diana due to the age issue.

Quote :
Why does Chibiusa feel so attractive to both perle and anshar if she knows she's deeply in love with Helios ?

Oh my god this sounds so interested how Queen Serenity was created and the whole universe . But I'm consfuse though who's Sailor Cosmos exactly is she queen serenity, Usagi and Chibiusa all in one , and why did the Sailor Wars begin ? Are Sailor Cosmos and Chaos the only ones alive ?

Chibiusa's a kid Wink she's not "deeply" in love with Helios at this stage, she knows he's the one but its basically baby love. Don't forget she IS a human kid. She has no experience dealing with love and her "older sisters" aren't exactly the best examples of how to deal with boys.

Sailor Cosmos is not exactly Queen Serenity. Sailor Cosmos is the ultimate form of the Cosmos Seed. She will come and go throughout history.

Longness below D:

I'll start from teh beginning:

In the beginning there were two entities with no real physical form: Cosmos and Chaos. Two conflicting concepts in balance with one another. Over time they developed into Sailor Cosmos and Sailor Chaos, in these physical forms they created The Galaxy Cauldron and then from that all that is in the Universe, routinely creating and destroying to keep things balanced. Cosmos was happy to create, Chaos was happy to destroy but over time Chaos became jealous as Cosmos continued to create more and more, Chaos began to destroy more than Cosmos could create. Feeling Chaos had become to powerful, Cosmos broke apart these "ultimate Soldier" forms, she had no other option but to return Chaos to a seed into the Galaxy Cauldron, only allowing it to be incarnated in weaker manageable forms, also giving every planetary body an ability to become a Sailor Soldier, these are the ultimate forms of a true star seed, this supreme for a star may not exist at every single moment in history, there are many other forms it can take and even multiple forms at the same time. Meanwhile, Cosmos took her own seed and incarnated herself into Queen Serenity who chose the Moon as her home, in this form she does not have the same memory as Cosmos. Serenity overtime became lonely an took her seed to the Galaxy Cauldron, forming the incarnation of Princess Serenity.

Dark Kingdom etcetera, both Queen and Princess Serenity die, the Queen incarnates Princess Serenity and therefore the Cosmos Seed (as the Silver Crystal) onto Earth, in Earth's history between Serenity and Usagi there would have been multiple incarnations of Serenity but we are only concerned with Usagi in the 21st Century. The Queen's own seed was returned to the Cauldron and not reincarnated, however her love was incarnated into Ikuko Tsukino.

Sometime later, a Soldier named Sailor Galaxia who battled a particularly strong incarnation of Chaos, sealing it into a form called "Kyaos" which overtime poisoned and corrupted her, she started rallying Soldiers to fight against each other so she would become the strongest Soldier in the Galaxy, this is the beginning of the Sailor Wars, most of her followers were killed by Galaxia herself or in the course of the Wars. Only Galaxia's original loyal Soldiers from her home star system: Chuu, Mermaid, Coronis, Mau, Vixen, Lilypad and Cocoon (of course all renamed as the Sailor Animamates) remained by the time she invaded the Earth, one of the last major systems. Sailors Lethe, Mnemosyne, Buttress, Phi, Chi and Theta were all killed by Galaxia in a rage after failures on Planet Kinmoku (though they were saved from entering the Cauldron by Kyaos unknown to Galaxia). Sailor Moon would stop Galaxia and bring an end to the major Sailor Wars conflict, but the last remnants of the former shadow Galacitca (Mnemosyne etcetera) would come to fight Sailor Moon herself a few years later.

In the 31st Century (everything has been bumped up a century) Chibiusa is conceived through natural means, but she too is also an incarnation of the Cosmos seed.

Sailor Chaos finally makes a full return, Chibichibi reveals herself to be Sailor Cosmos, but she calls upon Galaxia and everyone else to through Sailor Chaos back into the Galaxy Cauldron. When Usagi steps in to protect Sailor Chaos, they are both thrown into the Cauldron accidentally causing it to explode and annihilating the universe. Here Usagi becomes Sailor Cosmos. After Usagi talks to Chaos as a friend not an enemy and they come to understand each other, they rebuild the Galaxy Cauldron which takes 1000 years and brings the time frame to the 31st Century.

So the Cosmos Seed is like the Chaos Seed, it can exist in many forms simulatenously, just as Chaos can be Metalia, Death Phantom, Pharaoh 90, Nehelenia and so on (though Nehelenia is no longer a form of Chaos, instead Zirconia takes that position) so can the Cosmos Seed (Q. Serenity, P. Serenity, Usagi, Sailor Cosmos, Chibichibi. Chibiusa, Guardian Cosmos)

Last edited by Houyou no Senshi on 15th March 2013, 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th March 2013, 1:47 pm

How does Usagi grow to be a very mature young lady?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th March 2013, 1:54 pm

Well usually people grow up and mature with age and experience. This also occurs with Usagi, after 7 years of hardships, I'd like her to be able to learn something from that. People change as they get older, I don't really see why Usagi should be any different.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th March 2013, 2:12 pm

But what cchanges do occur in her exactly?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th March 2013, 2:43 pm

Less silly, less naive, less clumsy, more intelligent

That sort of thing I suppose
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th March 2013, 8:28 pm

Houyou no Senshi wrote:

Kind of what we see through out all of the various series... I think the manga being the quickest of her development, while you notice the anime's not as much, but its noticeable, even as early as R.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th March 2013, 3:16 pm

Houyou no Senshi wrote:

Quote :

Oh my god this sounds so interested how Queen Serenity was created and the whole universe . But I'm consfuse though who's Sailor Cosmos exactly is she queen serenity, Usagi and Chibiusa all in one , and why did the Sailor Wars begin ? Are Sailor Cosmos and Chaos the only ones alive ?

Chibiusa's a kid Wink she's not "deeply" in love with Helios at this stage, she knows he's the one but its basically baby love. Don't forget she IS a human kid. She has no experience dealing with love and her "older sisters" aren't exactly the best examples of how to deal with boys.

Sailor Cosmos is not exactly Queen Serenity. Sailor Cosmos is the ultimate form of the Cosmos Seed. She will come and go throughout history.

Longness below D:

I'll start from teh beginning:

In the beginning there were two entities with no real physical form: Cosmos and Chaos. Two conflicting concepts in balance with one another. Over time they developed into Sailor Cosmos and Sailor Chaos, in these physical forms they created The Galaxy Cauldron and then from that all that is in the Universe, routinely creating and destroying to keep things balanced. Cosmos was happy to create, Chaos was happy to destroy but over time Chaos became jealous as Cosmos continued to create more and more, Chaos began to destroy more than Cosmos could create. Feeling Chaos had become to powerful, Cosmos broke apart these "ultimate Soldier" forms, she had no other option but to return Chaos to a seed into the Galaxy Cauldron, only allowing it to be incarnated in weaker manageable forms, also giving every planetary body an ability to become a Sailor Soldier, these are the ultimate forms of a true star seed, this supreme for a star may not exist at every single moment in history, there are many other forms it can take and even multiple forms at the same time. Meanwhile, Cosmos took her own seed and incarnated herself into Queen Serenity who chose the Moon as her home, in this form she does not have the same memory as Cosmos. Serenity overtime became lonely an took her seed to the Galaxy Cauldron, forming the incarnation of Princess Serenity.

Dark Kingdom etcetera, both Queen and Princess Serenity die, the Queen incarnates Princess Serenity and therefore the Cosmos Seed (as the Silver Crystal) onto Earth, in Earth's history between Serenity and Usagi there would have been multiple incarnations of Serenity but we are only concerned with Usagi in the 21st Century. The Queen's own seed was returned to the Cauldron and not reincarnated, however her love was incarnated into Ikuko Tsukino.

Sometime later, a Soldier named Sailor Galaxia who battled a particularly strong incarnation of Chaos, sealing it into a form called "Kyaos" which overtime poisoned and corrupted her, she started rallying Soldiers to fight against each other so she would become the strongest Soldier in the Galaxy, this is the beginning of the Sailor Wars, most of her followers were killed by Galaxia herself or in the course of the Wars. Only Galaxia's original loyal Soldiers from her home star system: Chuu, Mermaid, Coronis, Mau, Vixen, Lilypad and Cocoon (of course all renamed as the Sailor Animamates) remained by the time she invaded the Earth, one of the last major systems. Sailors Lethe, Mnemosyne, Buttress, Phi, Chi and Theta were all killed by Galaxia in a rage after failures on Planet Kinmoku (though they were saved from entering the Cauldron by Kyaos unknown to Galaxia). Sailor Moon would stop Galaxia and bring an end to the major Sailor Wars conflict, but the last remnants of the former shadow Galacitca (Mnemosyne etcetera) would come to fight Sailor Moon herself a few years later.

In the 31st Century (everything has been bumped up a century) Chibiusa is conceived through natural means, but she too is also an incarnation of the Cosmos seed.

Sailor Chaos finally makes a full return, Chibichibi reveals herself to be Sailor Cosmos, but she calls upon Galaxia and everyone else to through Sailor Chaos back into the Galaxy Cauldron. When Usagi steps in to protect Sailor Chaos, they are both thrown into the Cauldron accidentally causing it to explode and annihilating the universe. Here Usagi becomes Sailor Cosmos. After Usagi talks to Chaos as a friend not an enemy and they come to understand each other, they rebuild the Galaxy Cauldron which takes 1000 years and brings the time frame to the 31st Century.

So the Cosmos Seed is like the Chaos Seed, it can exist in many forms simulatenously, just as Chaos can be Metalia, Death Phantom, Pharaoh 90, Nehelenia and so on (though Nehelenia is no longer a form of Chaos, instead Zirconia takes that position) so can the Cosmos Seed (Q. Serenity, P. Serenity, Usagi, Sailor Cosmos, Chibichibi. Chibiusa, Guardian Cosmos)

Okay I think I Kinda understand Miki so who ever inherits the Cosmos SeedSailor Cosmos if I'm not mistaken right ? Instead of the Queen's seed being returned to the Cauldron why wasn't she reincarnated wasn't she able to if she has her own star seed ?

AHH okay you lost me here wasn't crystal Tokyo created by Neo Queen Serenity, how is it possible after Usagi talks to Chaos as a friend they come to understand each other and afterwards they rebuild the Galaxy Cauldron which takes 1000 years and brings them to Crystal Tokyo.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th March 2013, 3:38 pm

The Silver Crystal is an incarnation of the Cosmos Seed. I think I forgot to say that XD So regular reincarnation rules do not apply to her, she could be reincarnated by the will of the Cosmos but she was not, I suppose she could but she doesn't, maybe one day or perhaps Ikuko Tsukino is a reincarnation of Queen Serenity just not one of Cosmos. I'm not sure now XD Princess Serenity on the other hand is reincarnated time and time again, mainly due to her star seed's intense desire to find the Golden Star Seed. This is under the will of the star seed rather than the will of the individual. Princess Serenity never actually knew she was an incarnation of the Cosmos Seed.

The Galaxy Cauldron's destruction is responsible for the "freeze" on Earth, Usagi (Cosmos) and Chaos stop motion but not time. After these 1000 years pass, Usagi returns to Earth, reawakens it and becomes Neo Queen Serenity, building Crystal Tokyo.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th March 2013, 6:10 am

Houyou no Senshi wrote:

But would she still be Usagi without it all?

And I looked up that Sera Myu song "I miss you" with lyrics on "Twilight" video and Usagi totally sings "Don't leave me alone anymore" about Mamoru, not Seiya.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th March 2013, 7:58 pm

Quote :
But would she still be Usagi without it all?

Yes she's the same person, she's just grown up. People change when they grow up its inevitable. Usagi's change is just more noticeable, she's still prone to some clumsiness and silliness but on the whole she's a very mature woman.

Quote :
And I looked up that Sera Myu song "I miss you" with lyrics on "Twilight" video and Usagi totally sings "Don't leave me alone anymore" about Mamoru, not Seiya.

What are you talking about... I have no idea why you are correcting me...

Usagi is singing about Mamoru
Seiya is singing about Usagi

It's still a love duet. Just not a shared love duet that's all... Seiya is saying "now I feel alone close to you"

As I said before "I'm sticking to good all "Usagi-has-absolutely-no-idea-whats going on" relationship because then "I Miss You" feels." I also posted the video straight after where I was talking about I Miss You o.O I think you've confused a thread with something else. As I said before Seiya will be less pushy about it and Usagi will not realise Seiya has feelings for her ala I Miss You.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top