The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime29th March 2013, 11:48 am

Sorry - I didn't mean to correct anybody - I only seen this song as Seiya/Usagi hymn and this quote of hers reffering to Seiya, not Mamoru. Glad to know the truth.

"Usagi-has-absolutely-no-idea-whats going on" is absolutely right.

I wonder about the episode with Usagi in the world of idols - will she be a fan of Starlights, unlike in the anime?
Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime29th March 2013, 2:34 pm

In episode 124, Seiya Has a Crush?! Usagi in the World of Idols, Seiya begins to invite Usagi to many Three Lights events, giving her some exposure to the backstage stuff, while her friends particularly Minako and Ami live vicariously through her. Everyone else picks up that Seiya has a crush on Usagi but Usagi thinks its because she's so lucky and her father is a journalist.

Usagi is a fan of the Three Lights, but she's a late fan and her level of interest is never as high as her friends'. She likes them well enough but she's too busy thinking about Mamoru.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime30th March 2013, 7:10 am

Usagi too busy thinking about Mamoru is very right.

However wasn't Seiya supposed to be less pushy? And do girls try to talk about Seiya's crush with Usagi?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime30th March 2013, 4:56 pm

Seiya is less pushy, but that doesn't meant to say she isn't pushy at all. This episode is BEFORE Seiya knows about Mamoru.

The girls wouldn't talk to Usagi about Seiya for a variety of reasons, the issue is not confronted for quite some time.

1) They are Japanese girls, this is not idle gossiping, Seiya is too sincere for them to meddle in it
2) The girls are unlikely to push the celebrity they have a crush on closer to their friend who is in a committed relationship
3) Usagi is too naive and Mamoru-preoccupied. She probably wouldn't understand even if they did tell her
4) They agree it's best for Usagi to deal with it on her own
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 1:26 pm

But before Seiya knows about Mamoru - before he knows tha Usagi has a boyfriend or that he's dead?

But shouldn't her friends warn her that she is hit upon by Seiya, if she remains oblivious?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime31st March 2013, 3:28 pm

Usagi doesn't find out Mamoru is dead until well into The Eternal Legend, so Seiya definitely does not know.

Again, these are Japanese girls, since Seiya is being harmless, they're going to meddle It's just a cultural difference.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 7:31 am

But in anime they did mention Seiya's interest in Usagi, though she remains oblivious. And Rei talks with her about her two-timing.

What jobs do they get?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 2:54 pm

They mention it, but they don't really confront her on it... I don't really want to make it an issue, it would just interfere with the plot when there are already alot of other things going on. Chibiusa is still present, so she's always in Usagi's ear about Mamoru.

Ami and Minako sometimes help out in a bookstore, though its only on request by the owners. Makoto goes through several part-time jobs to save up for her bakery. One episode includes Ami and Makoto working in a repair store.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 5:50 pm

The obsession with Seiya seems to run deep. Not even I am that obsessed with Seiya Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 5 3827717276 Razz she/he is too much of a minor character to obsess and stress over.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime9th April 2013, 11:50 am

If Chibiusa is around, doesn't she try to contact Mamoru?

But if the series continue through high school and university, won't girls get more jobs?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime9th April 2013, 9:08 pm

She tries as Usagi does, though not as frequently. They put it out of their minds until Eien Densetsu. They just assume hes busy in America for the most part.

There's a time skip, I haven't decided yet, but the bulk is through high school, its not focused on really since they all pretty much know where they're winding up.

Usagi ---> Does not go to university, stays with her Mother
Ami ---> Goes to study medicine but in Japan
Rei ---> Studies Business and Music
Makoto ---> With the help of Reiko, opens up a bakery
Minako ---> Joins the Dancing Animamates
Michiru ---> Violinist
Haruka ---> Pianist / Racecar Driver
Setsuna ---> Nurse
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 12:41 pm

And what about Mamoru?

So only Rei and Ami go to university?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 2:14 pm

Maybe Michiru and Haruka but I'm not sure. Usagi and Makoto most likely not. Minako is a grey area, I haven't really decided.

Mamoru goes to university as he does in the regular series. I am not sure what he wants to do after. Maybe a doctor?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top